I have this much money right now, which games should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_market_account
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have this much money right now, which sex toys should I buy?

Every type of Fleshlight and if you're into it, dragon dildos.

Star Citizen Ships

Robotic sex dolls

But Dragon Dildos go inside you, not the over way around

Still a sex toy.

Yeah… no.

Invest that shit

I don't know how this shit works, do I look like a fucking Jew to you?

No idea how investing works.

Shit, meant to quote

Use 100 max for vidya and the rest invest into a practical hobby of yours that you can turn into a business.

Buy gold

Illegal drugs are worth more than gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_market_account

weed and beer

Find an accountant and he will guide you through it. You don't even pay him directly he will get paid based on the performance of your stocks. If you start early (25-ish years) and save up you can retire by the time you are 55-60 with a million to your account that will just generate revenue to keep you living your goal lifestyle for the rest of your life, as well as have enough for your kid's inheritance. This only works if you start early and save your fucking money.

Already did that, but thanks for the advice.

I'm 25 right now so I guess it'd be a good idea.

I don't have a proper frame of reference to you UKfag but you can just find an accountant and have a proper meeting with him so he will talk to you about it.

*meant eurofag

Who would've thought that on a vidya board I'd get investment advise, weird.

It's my line of work
Good luck

Can we keep this fucking shit on topic?
I really want some good games to play.

No faggot, a good business should always have a readily available tutorial for newcomers, otherwise you're just dealing with artificial difficulty.

neo-neo/v/ gets more retarded by the second

If I wanted to screw you guys I would tell you to talk to your banker. THOSE fuckers are the ones who just want to take your shit because they already earn their salaries independent of how your stocks do. I actually have to give a shit about my clients.

But yeah, you shouldn't listen to someone on an anonymous imageboard. Polite sage for still off-topic. OP I would reccomend you Valdis Story Abyssal City.

For me stocks seem like a risky business, I don't want to lose my cash.

And thanks for the advise, I'll check it out.

There are the stocks and there are the guaranteed return investments of which I don't know the name of in english. The second one is the one the accountant will most likely reccomend you to do. Stock market is for people who have enough money not to give a fuck.

You're probably thinking about bonds but there's no such thing as guaranteed returns, countries have gone bankrupt before.

You need a new accountant you piece of shit

Look at this dumb goy pretending he knows how to work god's chosen market

Because I dont know what the fuck im talking about clearly

So dragon dildo thread?

Even if it wasnt, rule number goddamned one of investing is "Buy low sell high" Enjoy your fucking tulips dumbass

Renew your memebershit for SA.

You have that much for vidya? Or is that your net worth?

Buy a decent computer, then pirate everything.
What a stupid fucking question.

Rome: Total War

Preorder 1 game since Euro is shit.

Buy stocks and bonds. Be an investor, not a consumer.

A gun.

Not for long.
Got pay the rent.

My dubs confirm it, say goobye to your money OP.

Don't support the industry at all.

Every Dragon Ball game and pre-order the ones that aren't available yet.

Tomax onaholes are excellent and as far as I know the best fleshlight type masturbators. Start off with a Lilith Uterus or a Venus Real as those are fairly standard good starter holes, now what comes to the firmness of the hole you'll want to go with a soft or a very soft in my opinion as they feel the smoothest though some people. especially ones who have trouble climaxing. prefer harder ones as the stimulation is stronger. Since you have that much money you can just get multiples.

As far as accessories go you'll want a microfiber cloth for drying it so there isn't lint all over it and also get some corn starch to powder the hole while you have it tucked away so it doesn't get all dusty and shit. It'll also make it nicer to handle as it wont feel so sticky on the outside. Other things you can consider are a fleshlight warmer and some sort of pouch for storing it. There are multitudes of dolls and other frames that you can put the onehole in but you'll have to get familiar with those yourself as I don't have experience with them.

Lube is a must, always use waterbased rather than oil or silicone based as those will destroy the toy material.