‘Kill all white people’: Accused killer who targeted white victims now charged in six murders

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/05/kill-all-white-people-accused-killer-who-targeted-white-victims-now-charged-in-six-murders/

archive.is/4PnEF

>Authorities have not publicly addressed a possible motive for the killings, racial or otherwise. Last August, Scott’s mother told the Star her son was suffering from untreated paranoid schizophrenia and did not appear to be driven by racial animus.

FREE REDPILLS, GET YOUR FREE REDPILLS, TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mSkaq
archive.is/mn4oO
archive.is/bpeeu
archive.is/kusgn
archive.is/ujCeB
archive.is/CdHsa
archive.is/tfbKO
archive.fo/M2aSZ
archive.is/vbpb2
archive.is/xs1bV
archive.is/sFu5c
archive.is/tM6Xk
archive.is/IyCnL
archive.fo/kExnl
kek.gg/i/4rL6_3.png
pastebin.com/gK0ZyUQM
archive.is/dCsKC
archive.fo/3bQDG
archive.is/XFOvR
archive.fo/NnGcy
archive.is/nrCIQ
archive.is/eNByW
archive.is/JEe1L
archive.is/Xvze8
archive.is/YyefP
archive.is/1GdhU
archive.is/xzvLq
archive.is/LqPYN
archive.is/nSPAP
archive.is/dAHhw
archive.is/uz0wY
archive.is/61Z80
archive.is/LzjMq
archive.is/YPbQ5
archive.is/cGv4s
archive.is/gQ97e
archive.is/Hw9xh
archive.is/qe7dt
kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170048557.html
kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article169475967.html
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/05/swedish-woman-who-believed-in-equality.html
archive.is/IIy5K
n
thegoldwater.com/news/8626-Emanuel-Samson-Proves-Church-Shootings-Aren-t-Just-for-White-People-Anymore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their audacity knows no bounds.

things will burn

(Checked)

SHOW THIS TO YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS

HE WAS A GUD BOI

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ FORCED INTO A LIFE OF CRIME TUH PAY FO HIM GO TUH COLLEGE

Bump.

MOTIVES UNCLEAR, GOYIM

Exactly… I'm fucking dumbfounded. I really shouldn't be, but I am. They just don't give a shit about being hypocritical, never have.

This shit is why Anons say DOTR is our only real solution available.

Spread this story to every normie you know.

Being this cucked

Why couldn't he have been one of the victims?

Didn't this guy shoot them from behind?
Isn't this deep south?

What Caleb doesn't know is that most people just read the first sentence, agree, and move on. His cucking is just disregarded.

Kansas City is in Missouri.

Wonder when it's going to be enough. Niggers will never win any kind of real conflict with us, or any other group for that matter. They literally rely on gibs just to not fucking starve to death. They don't have the collective mental capacity really for any kind of true organization. Everything they organize falls apart and the kikes are the only thing keeping their bullshit relevant. I'm slowly turning anger to righteous hatred every day.

Sorry for feels. I'm mad.

checks out.

How much poo is in it I wonder?

We should put all his white supporters into a cell with him, and hand him a knife.
I'm sure since he's just a misguided youth who dindunuffin he a good boy, he going to college, he'll do nothing they'd object to

Like fucking clockwork.

The police is not your friend. Remember stuff like this when you're dealing with cops.

Just wait til they start demanding cameras set up on all nature trails. You won't be able to go anywhere without a camera's eye on you.

I didn't even notice that, fuckin lulz. Not sure who wrote the article, but goddamn, what a tard of the most "reeeeee-" variety.

They can't allow white people to see themselves as a racial group like any other, or we might start demanding rights and playing racial favorites like everyone else.

The jews really aren't very intelligent. They're clever in the short-run. Everything they do turns to shit half-way, just like the coalition of the defecating.

It never said he was in HS at the time. He probably threatened to shoot up his school a while back.

Probably about a streets worth.

I couldn't agree more, police are and always been an enemy, due to their sheer commitment to the kikes (the zog).

No way?!

mods sticking their own shit threads again

"DIE WHITEY"

this is a good thread. always good to spread this kind of news

we wuz freedom fighters

But he dindu nuffin….

Check’d. What’s the sauce on that image?

He was not driven by racial animus goyim

fucking boomers

Bet he won't be charged with a hate crime either. Bet he'll be sent straight to the looney bin so they won't have to try this embarrassingly anti-narrative crime at all.

They put up cameras but have since taken them down.

To be honest hate crime should exist at all. He killed innocents without provocation and should be executed, simple as that.

One shot to the back of the head."They never saw it coming" said the racist killer nigger. He didn't even rob them. What could his motive have been?

Kek

I hike these trails all the time.I am a middle aged white male. This could have been me.

"Fuck you say BlackBoi?"

You gotta go blackface as per tactics of the Rhodesian Sealous scouts.

This is back when huwhites were actually still superior in size and strength.
t. Whiteboi from 80s

Actually concerned about niggers beating you up as a mid aged white boi.

You mean shot in the back.

The ((( Kansas City Star )))had a 4 page article all about how he was a good boi and we should all feel sorry for him because he was a schitzophrenic.

well good at least we know he'll get guillotined regardless. of course they'll ignor the race issue but missouri is based when it comes to executions. they don't need it to have a racial motivation in order to execute.

He was a sneaky nigger who shot whites in the back of the head

One can only hope for execution but most likely to be commitment to the crazy house

I've updated my case file on this. Spread this around. I'll keep updating it as the case progresses.

Here's the case file. There's a link to the pastebin containing the same text to the right of "OF" at the top of the graphic.

—————-
August 15, 2017, May 18,2017, April 4,2017, February 27,2017, August 19,2016, July 2017

Victim(s): Steven Gibbons 57, Michael K. Darby 61, Timothy S. Rice 57, David Lee Lenox 66, John W. Palmer 54, Karen Louise Harmeyer 64

Attacker(s): Fredrick Demond Scott

Description: Scott snuck up behind each victim as they walked along a Kansas City hiking trail and shot them in the back of their heads. He was caught when he deviated from his prior pattern, and shot Steve in the back of the head in broad daylight on a city street after following him off of a city bus. He shot Karen in behind the Faith Ministries World Church, where she had lived for more than 10 years.

Archive.is Link(s):
archive.is/mSkaq Story on the crimes.
archive.is/mn4oO Another story. Scott threatened to shoot up a school and “kill all white people” back in 2014.
archive.is/bpeeu Another story. Information about the murder of Steven, along with additional details concerning Scott's killing spree.
archive.is/kusgn Story about Mike's murder.
archive.is/ujCeB Timothy's body is identified.
archive.is/CdHsa Story about David's murder.
archive.is/tfbKO Story about John's murder.
archive.fo/M2aSZ Karen is laid to rest 12-2017.
archive.is/vbpb2 Scott is indicted on 3 more murders 3-2018.

archive.is/xs1bV Steven's obituary.
archive.is/sFu5c Michael's obituary.
archive.is/tM6Xk David's Obituary.
archive.is/IyCnL John's find a grave memorial.
archive.fo/kExnl Karen's find a grave memorial.
—————-
kek.gg/i/4rL6_3.png
pastebin.com/gK0ZyUQM

archive.is/dCsKC Gibbons surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.fo/3bQDG Gibbons surname info house of names.
archive.is/XFOvR Gibbons surname info surname database.

archive.fo/NnGcy Darby surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.is/nrCIQ Darby surname wikipedia entry.
archive.is/eNByW Darby surname info surname database.

archive.is/JEe1L Rice surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.is/Xvze8 Rice surname wikipedia entry.
archive.is/YyefP Rice surname info house of names.
archive.is/1GdhU Rice surname info surname database.

archive.is/xzvLq Lenox surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.is/LqPYN Lenox surname info house of names.
archive.is/nSPAP Lenox surname info surname database.

archive.is/dAHhw Palmer surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.is/uz0wY Palmer surname wikipedia entry.
archive.is/61Z80 Palmer surname info house of names.
archive.is/LzjMq Palmer surname info surname database.

archive.is/YPbQ5 Harmeyer surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.is/cGv4s Harman surname info Ancestry.com.
archive.is/gQ97e Harman surname wikipedia entry.
archive.is/Hw9xh Harman surname info house of names.
archive.is/qe7dt Harman surname info surname database.

are you saying that both niggers and blacks, despite their advanced intelligence were fooled into being tools for the other White meat? Sad! Let's hope that Backs aren't confused with niggers when Whitey has a White moment

I didn't even catch that part and now I have a hard time believing some schizo, legitimate or not, nigger could actually sneak up on anyone or plan stuff like this out. Something tells me he was more likely tweaking out in the woods and just killed anyone who happened to show up since I can't imagine most people go hiking armed.

The worst thing about the particular poison of anti-racism is how it essentially works like a virus of the mind. The mind not only becomes infected, but it also becomes a center of replication for the virus and infects other minds, and by means of autoinfection, the mind also worsens its own state of infection. Observe how this infected boomercuck not only attempts to spread the infection in his post, but reveals that this incident, viewed through the filter of anti-racism, reinforces his anti-racism.

Anti-racism is mental HIV.

if you aren't carrying even illegally if need be then idk what you are doing, unless you live in a 100% white area, you need a funz on you, I keep mine in a backpack cause ccw in cali is hard to get.

Rumor has it the nearby national park Jean Lafitte already has hidden cameras on the trail…

I'm not a mod, though…?

Nevermind that this is amazing, free propaganda. Oh, and your (((1))).

Of all the people the world over, the only race to have treated niggers with ANY FUCKING DIGNITY AT ALL are whites. Whites stopped the slave trade. They brought surplus to subsistence societies and built infrastructure. It was white colonization of the continent which ended petty tribal wars, cannibalism and witchcraft. But we took raw resources from them they were never using. That made European Empires wealthy and prestigious. And the communists HATED that.

And now the niggers hate us. Blame us for their misery when our treating them at the worst was better than how they treat themselves and each other. The only lesson to be learned is to kill them all. If you are soft hearted, the only alternative is to keep them on reservations. Anarchisms to be studied whether for entertainment, curiosities or scholarly pursuits.

We can throw those race traitors into the reservations as punishment and see how long they last.

You're correct and I agree with you about hate crimes being stupid (as if killing someone of another race is any more "hateful" than murdering your own mother is), however, if there is going to be a law like this it should still be applied equally. As things are regarding hate crimes it really is an SJW dream law: white kills a black and it's worse than the inverse; applies the same for a straight person killing a homosexual or a man doing something to a woman, and certain religions get it too - leave a package of bacon near a mosque and it's national news, call for the burning of a church in the name of Allah and it's just dismissed as "Oh boy, just ignore the rhetoric and don't give into hate #lovetrumpshate".

How is it that a youff who not only suffered from paranoid schizophrenia, but, also threatened to commit a Columbine-style shooting not committed to a mental ward?
Was this another instance of a PROMISE-like program, where criminal acts are ignored or downgraded in order to make the district's stats look more favorable?

You can't help these people.

OY, VEY! OUR FREEDOMS! YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU, DO YOU, FELLOW PATRIOT?

This is exactly how it would play out.

Is there an archive about redpills on the civil rights movement? I see a lot of threads about chimps out but the real problem with all these cucks are all the lies related with the ((racism)) in the times of Martin Luther King Jr.

Polite slide

The free speech movement was about letting communists organize on campus. They don't tell you that in school.

Mccarthy was mostly right.

Russia promoted communism back then.

It seemed to be all about communists. The civil rights stuff was all about giving rights to non white males.

have these…

Who wrote that letter?

What ever makes you feel safe, user.

Friendly advice for the low-IQ: If you're gonna carry illegally, don't have it in a fucking backpack. You'll be in just as much trouble if you get caught, and you won't be able to get to it quick enough if you don't.

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170048557.html

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article169475967.html

So an african american man was angry that an african american man was murdered by an african american man and chose to kill six european american people.

Anyone capable of following these logical backflips should be a judge at the oppression olympics.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Based

Its about culture and religious values, not race.

>>>/oven/

why'd they pick a 40 year old mulatto to play Joan of Arc?

It deconstructs established notions of blah blah blah. . .

I just don't think you understand Clovis was the first anti-racist activist of his people, this is what he fought for, this is what he wanted.

To spit in the face of the goy.

Black Serial Killers and Mass Murderers

A study of 337 serial killers operating since 1825 found that 22 percent were African American (Hickey, 1997:136), and Walsh (2005) found that black have been over-represented among serial killer since 1945 by a factor of two. The black-white ratio seems to be widening even further. Hickey (2006:143) claims that blacks constituted 44 percent of known serial killers from 1995 to 2004. Whatever the true proportion may have been, it is greater than the proportion of African Americans in the general population, which ranged between 8 and 12.8 percent during the Twentieth Century. Despite these figures, few African American serial killers are known to the public (or apparently to many criminologists given the infrequency with which they are mentioned in scholarly discussions of serial killers). Pre WWII black serial killers such as Jarvis Catoe, Jake Bird, and Clarence Hill were among those claiming the largest number of victims (Jenkins, 1998), especially Bird, whose 44 victims closely matches white killer Gary
Ridgeway's (the Green River killer) record of 48 verified victims. Coral Watts and Milton Johnson are two of the most notorious examples of black serial killers of post WWII years. Watts, known as the "Sunday Morning Slasher," confessed to 13 murders and was linked to at least eight others between 1978 and 1983, and Milton Johnson
was responsible for at least 17 murders in the1980's. More contemporary black serial killers include Henry Louis Wallace, who raped and strangled at least nine women from 1993 until his capture in 1996 (Powell, 1996) and Kendall Francois, who was indicted in 1999 for the murders of 16 women, all but one of whom was white (Gado, 2001). The most recent black serial killer at the time of writing is Derrick Todd Lee, arrested in Atlanta in 2003 for the murder of five women in Louisiana and suspect in many other murders, rapes, and assaults going back to 1992.

The most “famous” black serial killers are Colin Ferguson, the 1993 Long Island train killer, The DC Snipers John muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker and Lee Malvo, and Wayne Williams, the Atlanta Child Murder. Other black serial killers include the sibling team of Anthony and Nathaniel Cook, who also only targeted whites, is another example. Both men plead guilty in 2000 in Lucas County, Ohio, of eight murders, and were suspected of committing others outside Lucas County's jurisdiction. Anthony Cook was already in prison for another murder committed in 1982 (Toledo Blade, 2000). Reginald and Jonathon Carr is another black sibling team who only sought white victims. They killed two women (a third woman survived a gunshot to her head) and three men in Wichita, Kansas in 2001, making victims perform sexual acts on each other before killing them.

The number of victims attributed to Watts, Johnson, Wallace, Francois, and the Cook and Carr brothers fall short of the number attributed to white killers such as Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy, although they exceed the number attributed to many more publicized white killers such as David Berkowitz, Albert DeSalvo, and Ed Gein. A group of black serial killers called the Death Angels may have killed more people in the early- to mid-seventies than all the other serial killers operating during that period combined (Lubinskas, 2001). In Clark Howard's (1979:34) book-length study of these killing (dubbed the "zebra killings" by the police, apparently because the perpetrators were black and the victims white), he identifies 270 alleged victims, although a different source (Newton & Newton, 1991:594-597) indicated that the police believed them to have killed about 80. Whatever the true number is, convictions were obtained for only 23 of the murders. Death Angel killings often involved long torture sessions. Five Black Muslims, poisoned by the same racist propaganda that sent Marx Essex on his shooting spree, carried out the majority of the killings attributed to this group, believing it their Religion of Cuck™ic duty to rid the world of "white devils."

Not before we feed all the traitors to them first.

HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN, BOUTTA GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRAK, GOIN TO CHURCH N HIGH SCHOO N SHIET

whats going on here, they are acting as if they are going for a friendly bush walk that they can't wait to post about on reddit, were they naive or am i just a faggot?

need sauce

In this world you ought to assume that anywhere there could be a camera there is one.

You haven't seen that goy?
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/05/swedish-woman-who-believed-in-equality.html

Savor a dose of pure justice. Happens rarely these days. Would sage for off topic but, ya know.

archive.is/IIy5K

KC fag here, this city is retarded and cucked as fuck. The mayor is an apefrican named "Sly James" ffs. High taxes are fo dem programs an sheeeeeit. Libtard fucks run the shit & it's a goddamn shame. Glad the Kansas side is mostly red, Missouri fags don't know jack fucking shit.

StL fag here, don't get me started

True, you're like "Detroit lite" over there. Shame too, parts are beautiful. Niggers just have to ruin fucking everything.

The house my greatgrandfather built is now in a nigger neighborhood and is the only one left on that block that hasn't been condemned yet. that's just the tip of the iceberg

Here you go mate

Better cap corrected for faggy wordfilters.

Das rite. Hunta/gatha don need no tink head. Jus go owten take watchoo fine. Fuk plannin fo real, nigga.

baste YT

nigga, da nigga aways hate YT! Yu bes gitcho hed on rite an drop da niyativitayaaaaa less you git cot inda hood rong, gnomesayin?

baste!

BASTE!

Day wuz JOOOOOOOS, nigga

dafuq you talkin bout, nigga? Race begets culcha! or wif niggas, devaaaalvin da culcha into sheeeeeeeeeeiit

This shit writes itself.

Take us down the rabbit hole user.

Did marvel get a contract with ZOG for propaganda purposes in the current year?

Seriously what's with all of this virtue signling bullshit with shitskins and comic book shit?

Comic books/heroes are literally social justice warriors.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Holla Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Well what do you expect when you commit crimes and antagonize the police all fucking day?

But how can we increase that number?

then go chimp out at your fellow niggers.

Call the police on random niggers. 9/10 times they have a warrant out on them.

Hahahahaha

I remember on this show there was an episode were an elderly women called the cops on their black actors all sleeping in the car and cops showed up but I can't find the episode.

Here's an honest question, "Why do black people have to exist?" Dodo birds no longer do. This question could even be expanded onto "Why do jews even have to exist?" as well but this thread is more about niggers than kikes, except nigger kikes who kill whites for their blood libels.

Because they lived in a place where food just grows and there were no cold winters to kill them all off. Also because before they all died of their own stupidity the white man came and brought them civilization in the hopes of elevating them to his level. Which didn't work because even if you beat a lesson into a nigger they refuse to learn or maybe they are just incapable of learning.

around blacks, never relax

Niggers are extremely destructive, yes, but let's not forget who is flooding us with them.

The nigger will forever be a tribal idiot. You can clothe them, feed them, house them, attempt to give them an education. But what will they do? They will always just go back to their tribal roots. The modern day tribal nigger is yesterday's ghetto gang, hanging out in places where they can't take care of themselves. Where the nigger hangs out ends up becoming run down because the nigger always has struggled with agriculture. The nigger can't perceive and is unable to sustain for themselves, other than their barbaric and tribal mudhut ways. They will always be a tribal nigger, no matter the age, no matter how along the rest of society has progressed. The nigger will only use the utilities provided to them, they will go back to using their grumbled ooks and other dialect. They will fail in agriculture and strip the land dry. They are niggers. The antithesis of the hard working white man.

Oh, don't worry, we don't forget.

OY VEY
Why? Explain your reasoning.

> (((White people))) start with the White Genocide.
It eventually turns into Us vs (((Them)))

Do not focus on attacking the product of this bullshit, we have to destroy the factories.

I'm surprised they didn't rape her.

Sure, I'll address it. And before I do, I'll tell what I want you to address. I want to live in a community that contains only white people, contains no outside influences, where I can settle down with a wife suitable for me. I want a community that we can raise our children in, surrounded by white people with their own white children. I want a community where my neighbors are close enough to me that they'll call my kids out if they start acting like niggers. I want a community where I'll know the parents of my children's partners to the point that we are on a first name basis. I want a high trust community like that, where I know my leaders and they know me. I want a nation where everyone is interconnected by the common blood and nature that we share. And I can only get that in a society that contains my people, not yours or anyone else's.

You think I LIKE the bloated prison system? You think I like the burden placed upon my nation and my people? No. It is unacceptable. I agree, I want the police out of black and brown communities. I want all white people out of black and brown communities. I don't anything to do with you and your kin. That is my address to you. I want you to have your own nation-state where all Black Americans will be sent. You will deal with your own problems, and seek to govern yourselves as you see fit. And in exchange, we will never look at you or dare breath the same air as you again. No more white cops enforcing white laws on black men and women. We won't pass laws against you. We won't intervene in your government. We will won't put sanctions on you. You will be given freedom from the white man. Does that not sound enticing? You get what you want, and we get what we want. It's really a perfect deal.

But you aren't asking for that. You asking for the white man to serve blacks like kangz. You want to live in a White country free from it's laws and rules, but to gain all of it's benefits. You don't want to have to maintain your own nation. You don't want to build it from the ground up, passing it from father to son, mother to daughter as they inherit the will and good tidings of those who came before them. You want to be given something that is not yours, that you have never worked for, on a silver platter for you to gorge yourself on while constantly holding out your hand for more.

Well until we get the kikes to undo that travesty, we'll just use their own rules against them.

Can't rape the willing. Unless you're white and they change their mind.

who even cares at this point. i'll openly discuss the JQ in front of anyone who will listen and no one has given a single fuck because i'm right and they all know it. one guy told me later that jews don't even look human to him anymore.

and i live in california for god's sakes, these are cali stoners who spend all day fucking off getting high.

Nobody knows for sure.
it was sent anonymously.
so it was written by user

it came from the FBI, probably not writen by J Edgar himself, but William Sullivan, an assistant director at the FBI.

n pr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/11/13/363899210/fbis-vicious-letter-to-king-holds-lessons-on-surveillance-hindsight

here, have a bigger version. **faggot*'

same here. I recently moved back near where I grew up. The house my granddad built is almost unreconizeable. its in nigger HQ, even the best looking houses back then are rotting shitholes now. I have no idea how niggers can stand living like that. it wouldnt even cost anything to at least clean up…its a deep kind of sorrow seeing these places in ruins. those are some of my happiest childhood memories playing in that neighborhood.

25k-30k white women are raped by niggers every year in the US alone.
wanna guess how many niggers are raped by whitey every year? take a wild guess.

let me do so, by means of visual aid's

or visual AIDS, if you like

Or the Tennessee shooting that nobody heard about. Wasn't important because it was a Sudanese immigrant who wanted to only kill white people. Doesn't fit the narrative so it got memory holed.

thegoldwater.com/news/8626-Emanuel-Samson-Proves-Church-Shootings-Aren-t-Just-for-White-People-Anymore

Not defending him, but this is how you do it.
So if any of you are looking to even the score, sniping & immediately displacing is your best bet.
Over time, you could put a huge number of nogs in the ground, in retaliation for this nigger's murders.

Cucked beyond reason.
Again, these kind of assholes actually believe that if they treat their enemies nicely, their enemies will not harm them when said enemy decides to become violent.
See his kind beaten to a brain-damaged pulp by a black gang is nothing but hilarious to me.
"well-spoken, educated" What a fucking self-duped idiot.
Absolutely pathetic.

This both greatly saddens me and fills me with furious anger. Especially second pic.

Ship them to Liberia.
I don't hate blacks, I just think that the races, including races other than blacks, can't peacefully live together.
Eventually, the influx of non-whites starts to outnumber the whites, and trouble starts.
And it's not just the whites who are subjected to this. In Fiji, the native population is black, and they're being displaced by the dotheads moving in, under British commonwealth immigration stupidity.
they were VERY unhappy about it, even around 30 years ago, and they passed a law that only native Fijians could own land.
Not sure how they're doing now. I like Fijians, they're not niggers, and all they wanted was their own islands kept for themselves.

Human Rights as defined internationally are handed out merit-based on the White>Black Oppressor>Oppressed spectrum. This unfortunately means that Whites have no human rights except vague appeals to the "Rule of Law". Which as demographic replacement further diminishes White power, even this phrase "Rule of Law" will become a quaint outdated and problematic phrase that is rooted in Racism. The ethnic cleansing of Whites is in full swing.

6-0 kdr not bad tbh

oy vey

It’s called situational awareness. I would be on high alert if a nog was walking close behind me on a secluded trail. I would have my hand on the pistol in my waist and just waiting to draw until he passed. And I would pretend to take a break until he did pass

Those victims were literally doing the whitest things ever. It could only get whiter by adding "bodies of men discovering cure for cancer and writing philosophy book found dead."

My fucking eyes! Thanks, but no thanks.

Different user here. Here is what happened to North St. Louis after decades of niggerdom. It breaks my heart to see some of these cool old houses crumbling and burnt out. This is just a tiny sample of their destructive tendencies and how they are incapable of maintaining civilization even when it is handed to them.

Bring back the noose for this shitskin

It's like (((construction companies))) hate everything beautiful.

Yes Goy, your ideas are more important than your kin. If your kin don't agree with you, kill them. Values over people. This time you're definitely right.

You should.

0 or less?

This is why you need to conceal carry
So you can send these varmint home in a body bag before the cops can get to them.

Open carry should be legal nationwide and public schools should have gun safety and maintenance classes no later than middle school.

You're blaming the wrong group there. You're too quick to attack the symptom of the problem, not the (((cause))) - - Niggers don't tear down classical homes and then attempt sell the land and air rights for millions.

Those areas are vacant because no one can afford them anymore. (((They))) price niggers out of the neighborhoods– because" ohi vey! they're just not giving me enough of their money! " then let the areas rot to avoid paying demolition fees and afterwards, they just sit on the property until the demand becomes high enough to turn a massive profit. This is a massive issue in southern states where Old Whites and Jews have completely halted progress on bringing modern commodities to the middle of nowhere.

In my home state, there's a serious issue with slum-lords pricing people out of their apartments, then jacking up the rents to roughly 25K~600K a month for a shitty 400$ a month apartment - - but when no one bites, they illegally list the building as undergoing repairs to avoid being forced to house people.

And wouldn't you know it? Most of the (((building owners))) have one thing in common.(((Landlords))) have destroyed far more classical NYC Architecture than any niggers could ever do.

Aesthetics have nothing to do with this situation, it's pure greed- and people are just deluding themselves if they believe otherwise.

Closed carry doesn't exactly do a whole lot against a nigger who sneaks up behind you and shoots you before you know he's there. Not that closed carry is a bad thing, mind you.

The community has been infiltrated (vid related)

(1)-and-doneWell-LARPed, my friend:^)

In my hometown, the part that used to be upper-middle and high class in the early Twentieth Century has become nog-central, with the only remaining Whites being there because they'd rather spend their surplus cash on drugs than to save up and buy their way out.

Indeed.

Probably also the kind that breaks down into a blubbering, hysterical mess the first time they fire off a round at the range.
Threadly reminder: that type of individual is not just dead weight, but, an actual liability in a racial civil unrest situation involving self defense.
Consider yourself warned.

I agree (maybe not as early as middle school, though).
The problem with that is all classes involving traditonally-male subjects – shop and auto being foremost — have been slashed to clear up funds and room for more progressive studies.
There is also the issue of White males being squeezed out of the teaching sector in favor of feminists/Marxists who are opposed to such things.
It's all part of the planned destruction of the traditional, White, male identity.

Niggers need to be removed… This shit is heartbreaking to look at.

Anons involved with or studied in the judicial/legal system should bring the specific laws (the ones that are unjust or hypocritical loopholes) to our attention so we can campaign to revoke them.
I know it seems lazy to say someone else should tell us these things, but I speak for many anons when I say most people are totally unaware of the pertinent details of the majority of law. Guess that's theoretically why lawyers exist in the first place.

i imagine this has to be a redpill to someone out there

How's these?