LOOK AT THIS SHIT CG

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Like I said in this same thread last month. When you look at 10 year old movies like harry potter and the first iron man, you see that these movies had way better CG and effects hen, not even counting the tech limitations.
This is fucking proof all movies are big money laundering (((schemes)))

Maybe they just hired black CGI artist's which explains why they suck?

Do you have to pay shittier CG artists 5-10x more than normal?
Just look at the budgets. Civil war was like >half a billion and looked like shit, Iron Man 1 was 100 mil and actually looked nice.

This isn't the finished cut, right?

…. Right?

shut up shitlord

Better special effects than black panther

Apparently there isn't a lot of action and the movie is too long. Also a lot of hip hop for the soundtrack. Will likely do average like most marvel movies if they didn't heavily politicize it.

Forget that one guy's video but he says that the clip that was sent to the channel was an unfinished version and the actual screening is much better. Not sure why you would send an unfinished clip of a movie so close to it's release for promotion but hey, I'm not Disney so I can't see the reason behind their decisions.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

ATTENTION ALL SHITPOSTERS: It is I, Holla Forums BO, and your recently re-modded board vol ;^p. For this next week, you will be banned for posting anything that can be considered slander or defamation of any PoCs in ANY blockbuster movie.

Move along now peasants, the queen's got work to do ;^P.

Which Xmen movie is it where Wolverine does that exact same move around a piece of the statue of liberty?

The xmen movies have shit tier productions

That was the implication, that this has Xmen-tier effects except 18 years later.

Looks like a cgi cartoon from the late 90s.

Like I said in the other thread, it looks like what Tron Legacy would look like if it were made 5 years earlier.

Good to know you can wave a banana around and niggers will still jump and clap around for it.

It looks substantially worse than Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and that movie is nearly 20 years old.

But wait, it's supposed to be shit because they didn't need to try, because if you don't like this film then you are a bigot and your opinion will be discarded in favor of the ones that praise it (the ones praising it haven't seen it either but are just paid to say nice things about it.)

I'm surprised they didn't go with some traditional african music mixed with techno.

I assume the market for this film is purely aimed at Basketball Americans and soybois with Stockholm syndrome so Rap music is in this case justified.

Looks like early PS3 graphics. Holy shit.

No, I don't think they even believe this will bring in a significant amount of niggers which is why they are politicizing it to get the soyboys and retarded feminist cat ladies to waddle over to their nearest movie theater and buy a ticket.

So you think that this is just something for shitlibs to masturbate themselves into a coma over?

i can believe dat.

White film execs are not willing to properly fund a film that stars a person of color. Racism, it still exists.

Yeah, the whole thing is a scam to mess with people emotionally so they can manipulate large groups of people.

jews are not racist stop being an anti-semite

Soundless and the filename reeks of cuckchan.

Even if its cuckchan shit, I rather not listen to two niggers smack their lips to shit "music"

Is it weird that the first Michael Bay Transformers movie had the best CG of the series? It seemed like with each new one, the CG got worse, like they didn't feel like paying enough money for a talented enough team compared with the first movie. It has something to do with the lighting. None of it looks natural or matches the environment. Is it ambient occlusion? When an object is next to another object of a different color, the color should slightly reflect off the object.

Transformers 5 had better CG, the whole last act is pure CGkino.

Kill yourself

Adding to , havingh actual afdrican music in it would mean that the people working on it would've to go outside their littele bubble and actually LEARN something about their holy Africa, and be it only that they have an actual musical culture that goes beyond the Bongo drums.
Ofc they can't do it and take the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about blkack music, which in rap.
Hell, considering that they keep on saying how this is a movie made from blacks for blacks I wouldn't be suprised if they simply used their own favorite tracks.

ehhhhhh you realise this was realised months ago right? it's not the final product. Guarantee it'll look better in cinema.

Lmao wow

Have it with sound and additional scenes.
Before it gets taken down.

HOL UP

Sad!

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

WE DID IT REDDIT! WUBALUBADUBDUB XD

WOW LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE RICK FROM RICK&MORTY WUBBLUBBADUBDUB I´M PICKLE LETO XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise…..

fucking epic ass meme