Florida Voting On Adopting Trump's Gun Control Measure Tomorrow. Expected to Pass!

CALL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE NOW

THE VOTE IS TOMORROW

archive.fo/wGspo
myfloridahouse.gov/contentviewer.aspx?category=website&file=contact us.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

flgov.com/contact-gov-scott/email-the-governor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck
Only okay part.
Probably doesn't apply exclusively to them, it depends on the wording of the legislation. All gun control is bad.
Won't somebody think of the taxpayers?
Sad!
kikes require fumigation

…and people here still support (((Blumpf))). This is all his fault, period, he brought up half of this shit.

bumping for importance

Are you fucking serious. That's California level cuckoldry.

Bump for anger

I wish. It's 10 days here. Plus you take a test, plus the background check, plus you're limited to a 10-round magazine, plus you're not allowed out of the FFL dealer without a gun lock, plus you're legally required to store it unloaded, plus. . .

Floridanons – This seems small, but so did our laws 20 years ago. Stop them right now, and stop them on general principle, or in 20 years it will be illegal to own lead ammunition or load all six chambers on your revolver.

I didn't know the president could make state legislature.

I don't get any day waiting period. It'd be like making a law that says you have to wait a day to buy a bunch of boos because in your sorry state right now you might drink yourself to death. I mean you're just gonna wait a day and then do it anyway, why would waiting a year even matter?

It's a hassle. That's enough for (((them))).

The other laws I can see would make sense to a bunch of cuckservative legislatures. The 3-day waiting period is in a totally different league.

this is basically the climax of the shooting

aaaaaaannnnddddd

the bill isn't going to pass, screenshot this

Checked , Democrats btfo kikes and the likes , heads on pikes

How the fuck is that not unconstitutional?

Checked.

They already voted on a similar bill and it got absolutely BTFO right in front of the crisis actors faces.

We have a supreme court system, this is just hot air.

It's time to kill some people at this point

Checked dubs of truth

Oh it's been that time for a while now user! Good luck with your list

In Florida's House of Rep? I figured it would pass the Senate, but I'm doubtful it will pass in their House.
This is the "Gunshine State" afterall

Dubs don't lie.

The arming of teachers is separate from that other bullshit, and will pass. (So will the bump stock thing, because normies hate them)

Donald Trump obviously knows best here. We don't need a 2nd amendment as long as Trump is in the whitehouse dummy!

lel, this is going to be fun. What could go wrong?

Florida user here. Emailed my reps a few days ago, and explained it is not about bumpstocks, it’s about the wording. Both will not vote for it. I fee pretty damn good this will not pass.
Regularly run into my house rep on full auto day at the local range. Feels good to have a rep who is not a RINO and actually gives a shit about the 2nd.

must be nice

All of these rep's terms are up in november. This doesn't seem like the kind of bill to vote for if you're seeking reelection.

WTF?
Why would you go against our zionistB A S E D president?

Take my guns away and lets…
MAGA

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You can still bump fire without the stock, so why even bother?

Our house is around 2/3 Republican. Unless a whole bunch of them are take-it-in-the-ass RINOs, then you're right.

Both my reps voted no on the assault weapons ban in February. I just pray they don't flip with this one. I went to the pro gun rally in Tallahassee yesterday and I wrote up every single congressman applicable to me. Now all I can do is pray…

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Great bit of Chess tbf

=test=

Hmmm….

Were there a lot of people?

Because it makes liberals think they banned something people actually give a shit about.

GOD DAMN IT IT PASSED

SPAM RICK SCOTT'S INBOX FOR FUCKS SAKE

M A G A
A
G
A

fucking based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a bunch of fucking cucks.
>if we ban this piece of plastic and leave it vague so they can bad good triggers and "nominal" gun control the kikes will compromise

And what did you get in return on this "compromise"?

Bit by bit they are winning.
They are taking your rights away with a whole bunch of "not a big deals".

Struck down as unconstitutional in 3… 2… 1…

Are you fucking kidding me? So are they going to come confiscate my binary triggers? These people need to be hung outside the courthouse.

If only people had the same level of outrage when they banned civilian ownership of full automatics.

I'm voting against every single Republicuck that supported any aspect of gun control, including Trump.

I find the "organic" nature of this entire happening to be rather suspect.
What exactly is the groundwork like in Florida, is the house filled with democrats or neocohens? When this passed what did the votes look like, was it democrats or neocohens that voted for this? This seems like kikery to try and stir up dissent against Donald Trump before election season.

The bumpstock ban will stay, and arming teachers will stay, but nothing else will survive the Supreme Court. And just like suppressors, full-autos, and armor piercing rounds, rednecks will continue to manufacture, sell, and buy bumpstocks.

That isn't the point. It's the principle of Republicans having caved into a small army of whining, Jewish Democrats. What they just demonstrated is that if Jews scream loudly enough, they can get whatever they want.

Florida is filled to the brim with kikes of every stripe. Don't forget Water Boy Rubio. Debbie Spaghetti Hair has her district down there iirc
Just another state getting cucked to death by kikes.

Trump will potentially be able to appoint 2 or 3 more justices, depend on how many of them retire or just fucking die, the goddamn crypt-keeper looking motherfuckers. Kennedy, Ginsberg, and maybe even Breyer might get replaced.

lol

If dems win in Nov he wont be able no appoint anyone.
They will burn up 2 years trying to impeach Trump then at the end of Trump's term they will block it like Obama got blocked at the end of his term.

So, basically this entire happening is the deep state calling Donald Trump's bluff for once on one of his many bluffs to pander to their constituents since he took office, and the Anti-Trump brigade was ready at the gates to hit Holla Forums as soon as this took off. Trump's response to this will reveal his true colors at least. This move is going to backfire in someone's face.

Yep, and while the shills and niggerpills kvetch about a piece of shit stock you can 3D print in an afternoon, this has been happening:

Only a niggerbrain believes what he sees on jewsnews

They want you to have less effective means of rebelling it seems. That's all I get from this.

CHECKED

Kys kike shill. Leftypol is where you belong.

(1)
great shilling

Fuck all you faggots. You have all become cuckservatives shilling for a person/party rather than a cause.

The two party system will never achieve our goals. Trump is not Hitler.

The 2nd amendment is only as good as the armed men willing to enforce it
if all you can do is to beg your oppressors to respect your rights then you have no rights

Where have you been? They have been trying to do that since he was elected even before he was sworn in.

Both the house and senate passed it. There's still a chance Scott will veto it, (there are some parts he doesn't like) but don't get your hopes up. Looks like we aren't the gunshine state anymore. :(

Time to revolt.

I think the ration behind waiting is that it gives more time perform a background check but how hard is it to run a background check especially if your the FBI?

Looks like a lot of R's do not want to be re elected.

They are literally telling someone to get a hold from the black market accessories that can make you shoot fast. They are literally creating the next fully automatic shooting by telling people that its illegal. This will give people who don't have a reason to live to get one of these illegally. They are creating a black market.

Same concept they are creating these kids by creating this false fascist backwards system. They are telling kids you can't say or think about certain things, well unless of course your crazy and want to do the opposite of what authority tells you.

This is all PSYOPS to take away gun control and give more power to the state and less to the people

Hmmmm… should I believe my lying eyes, or this retarded kike shill? Such a tough problem!

Email Rick Scott:
flgov.com/contact-gov-scott/email-the-governor/

If you need help:

The Office of Governor Rick Scott
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399

Dear Governor Scott,
As an American and citizen of the state of Florida, I cherish our rights that are protected by our United States Constitution and our state’s Constitution. Here in Florida, we enjoy some of the clearest and well-defined protections to our self-defense rights. Recreational shooting at ranges, hunting, and firearm collecting are activities enjoyed by millions of law-abiding Floridians. Many more Floridians are becoming interested in purchasing guns and making the best use of their rights as Americans and citizens of Florida every year. In fact, gun ownership and interest than it has been at any time in our history. However, a powerful lobby of activists, funded by billionaire moguls like Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, and Tom Steyer, oppose our freedom and culture, and that influence is seeping into our political process more and more each year.
Over your time in office, you have been a powerful and inspiring bulwark against that influence – no other governor has faced the opposition and rhetoric you have endured. I’m grateful to you for your resilience and observance of our rights during your governorship. With that in mind, Governor Scott, I urge you to reconsider your stance on S. 7026 and request that lawmakers look at different approaches to preventing gun violence that have not been attempted before, such as entrusting our skilled and law-abiding teachers to protect our students. California and Illinois have both banned firearms and accessories in the past to little or no effect. Much of the language in this bill is not well-defined and may be used in the future to pass harsher restrictions and bans, including a backdoor ban of all legal semi-automatic weapons. Furthermore, any infringement of Florida’s 2nd amendment rights without an equal concession to our law-abiding citizens gives an irreversible foothold to the cabal of out-of-state interests that seek to make the ultimate example of our state. With this in mind, I am not and have never been a member of the NRA, but I now strongly consider joining the millions of fellow American men and women that comprise that organization in protecting our 2nd amendment rights. It’s unconscionable that a Floridian veteran can serve his or her country in combat and war abroad, come home, and find they’ve no longer the right to purchase even a small caliber rifle in their own hometown.
We all grieve the tragedy and terrible loss that befell the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and the Parkland community. However, powerful interests have given an immense voice to a the few that will support the anti-gun lobby’s agenda and are actively silencing the survivors that oppose it, including Aidan Ortiz and Colton Haab. I have supported you for many years Governor Rick Scott, and until now, I have never paused to reconsider. However, if you sign this bill as it stands, if you opportunistically yield to the unfounded desires of those who have opposed you, then I cannot support your future political endeavors.

Sincerely,

(optional)

The address and phone number lines bolster your credibility. It's generally good etiquette in all written correspondence to representatives and lawmakers.

Thank you user. Beautifully written.