Israel Encouraging Diversity in the Best Place. . . Somewhere Else

Kike ethnostate, bowing to reality, finally drops the Jewish doubletalk and starts addressing its monkey problem

JERUSALEM(Israel’s capital, kek) – 70+ years of using the Holohoax to justify everything they say and do has finally come back to bite Israel on the ass, according to some bullshit the ‘’New York Times’’ charges $10 a month to read. Last month, the Israeli government – which some have accused of being controlled by Jews – finally made a move to deport nearly 40,000 niggers back to “whatever country they came from, if Africa even has countries.”

Of course, being yids, the Israelis couldn’t just go the direct route and deport [‘’insert name of African food, if any’’]. Rather, they had to throw American taxpayers’ money at the problem by offering 38,000 Eritreans the Wakandan-princely sum of $3,500 and a free plane ride back to their country of origin. Concerns were raised that many of the Eritreans may not have understood either the concept of an airplane or of thousands of dollars, but the government pledged to make both ideas clear, no matter how low the niggers’ IQ proves to be.

Israel has for many years been wracked with problems stemming from the unbelievably stupid policy they used to have of inviting in everybody in the world who got his foreskin cut off and claimed to be kosher. Back in the 1970s, the Jewish state – high as fuck on their own diversity rap – even staged an airlift operation to rescue the “Jewish” population of Ethiopia, transporting tens of thousands of sub-80-IQ nig-nogs to the West Bank on the theory that anything was an improvement on the Palestinian pseudo-Jews Arabs.

“We thought we were being really smart,” claimed Bernie Bernstein, who works as a diversity trainer in Haifa. “We thought – sure those Schwartzes gonna Schwartz. . . They’re Schwartzes! But, by the second or third generation, we had to believe they’d at least figure out handwashing. . .”

Others in the Israeli government were even more blunt. Avram Finklesteinburgerboummermann, a former Mossad commando and current ShareBlue consultant, told the ‘’Times’’:

The move to deport has met with exactly as much resistance and obstruction as you would expect in a country full of Jews. Petitions and public declarations by Israel’s (((educated professional class)))^∞ have urged the government not to be racist and send these helpless refugees back to whatever worthless shitholes they come from. Literally every single one of these statements references the Holocaust.
Every. Single. One.

Money quote from the ‘’Times’’ article:
archive.fo/zv0DJ

Gee, kikes. It sounds like you must act to preserve your race and a future for Jewish children, huh? Fun fact: There is no future for Jewish children

The Afro-Israeli community is itself split over this issue, with some wishing to remain on Israeli welfare while others are really excited about flying on an airplane. Mtube Mwangajamo, an IDF sergeant assigned to disrupt terrorism in online Malaysian découpage exchanges, said: “This is disappointing. My family has given up a lot to live here in Israel. I have had to change from cutting up my daughters’ genitals to those of my sons. Now I am supposed to go back to whatever country I am from? How will I sell my daughters into marriage back there?”

Others took a more philosophical view, like Ugubangu Togumbaya, a taxi driver from Eilat, who when reached for comment put down the raw meat he was gnawing and told the ‘’Times’’: “Uruk hai bongo-mbongo. Ukuzela zambo muh-dick nood-bix zambo obama.”

The ‘’Times’’ regrets it could not get the Palestinian perspective on filthy overseas heathens invading Israel and wiping out its native culture because literally every Palestinian we reached out to couldn’t stop laughing long enough to give us a quote.

archive.fo/NuqgU

Kike-free post.

GO CHADOP GO! WE LOVE YOU!

OP is pro-Israel
what fucking culture does a area of land established with UN vote have?

Sorry, guy. You only got the third comment this time. Gotta wake up a little earlier.

surprised you haven't started namefagging yet
go back to writing le funneh DS articles

*tbh I was surprised that the raw meat being gnawned by Ugubangu Togumbaya was not that of his cannibalized kinsman**

he doesn't need to namefag. We can identify him by the fact that he makes OPs that don't suck.

THIS JUST IN: OP BTFO'S JIDF SHILL WITH NO WAY TO RECOVER

Who keeps letting these humorless SJW pukes in the house?

Do they need more gib bux for a new zoo? kek

Best thing about quality anons is they don't need to name or trip to get their dicks sucked. Chad OP brings the bantz and wets the pants.

are you OP from yesterday's ?
A few good chuckles in both posts. Well done, please continue. Consider making a blog/website if you can find a safe way to do it.

Actually scratch that. Please continue making threads as you have been. If it's not broke then don't fix it.
lel

but please keep an archive of your work for future generations to enjoy.

That's me. Cheers.

my sides

well done, OP

you need to post the video too

Is "muh ChadOP" a new meme? I don't understand the context behind it or what's supposed to be funny about the writing. But I've seen said in other threads by apparently the same person.

Might perhaps be an attempt to push a wedge issue by giving the writer user a name to fag to. Thus pointing out the hypocrisy of Holla Forums and how it should immediately divest itself of a humorous portrayal of kike events.

Is it true Eritrea is one of the most communist countries in Africa?

Yes. And they're all shit-scared of going back. Did you know Israel actually has a Black Lives Matter movement? Kek!

GPODDAMN I AM SO GLAD I READ TO THE END

Top KEK OP

you don't get to "kike-free" your own goddamn thread you dipshit.

nu-Holla Forums needs to go

Does anyone else remember a time before newfags thought it was okay to bump their own threads? Back when doing so would get you b&?
No no, user. Before that. You see, back in the glory days, it was funny to find a new thread and make an ironically contentious post. It wasn't just for the lulz; it was part of the culture. Yes, back before nu-Holla Forums, before the r/t_D invasion, before Trump – yes, there, in fact, was a word before Holla Forums was a Trump dick-sucking clusterfuck. Back then, a bunch of newfags would get super triggered by these contentious first posts, because they were 17 and/or half-retarded, and didn't realize it was ironic. In fact, you could scientifically track the influx of cuckchan and yiddit retards by seeing how many threads on a given day had "kike-free first post" posted in their threads.

Of course, now everyone has forgotten. Newfag, nu-Holla Forums culture swamped the previous glorious culture and this habit of halfwit triggered retards has become the standard. The days when everyone used to call Holla Forumstards faggotniggers for always posting "first" in threads has gone. And, now, said halfwit retards are even bumping their own threads with "kike-free," much to the chagrin of oldfags, and anyone with a three-digit IQ. Alas, Holla Forums is lost.

And no one seems to care.(>muh nupol)

i hope you copy paste your trash post and never manually wrote it cause its sad

No wonder they're pissed at Soros. They came to realize he finally snapped.

You tried this on another thread, Chiam.

I made it as far as "Ronald Feldman Gallery."

I am speechless. I am speechless.

Thanks for the money America! I guESS I"LL BUY A PLANE TICKET [b]BACK TO ISRAEL[/b]

handwashing!!!

…or out of the chamber.

posting in a comfy bread.

Jewish groups pressuring the Government of Canada to take deported niggers.

The plane is already on its way with a few goy slaves to rape on the way back.

updated with archive link.

I kek'd. You win.

Not funny at all. Your trying way too hard

all these (((1)))'s coming out of the woodwork, keep it up writer-user, the ChadOP.
KEEP IT UP