Why Are Poland’s Nationalists So Popular? Ask a Local Librarian

nytimes.com/2018/03/03/world/europe/poland-nationalists-law-and-justice.html

archive.is/FQx5f

>The first thing Law and Justice did was deliver a real benefit: a stipend of 500 zlotys, or around $148, a month for every child after the first child for every family in the country. The party also reversed a deeply unpopular decision to raise the retirement age to 67, reducing it to 60 for women and 65 for men. It has provided new housing subsidies and worked to reopen shut state factories.

>While the (((opposition))) called these spendthrift policies that could not be afforded, the economy is thriving, and the government has lowered both the budget deficit and unemployment (with no small amount of help from European Union subsidies).

>But despite the warnings of cataclysm from the (((opposition))), the deficit has not soared. Poland’s economy continues to boom. Unemployment, even in the countryside, is at historic lows, hovering around 6 percent.

>Asked to define Poland’s national identity, he thought for a moment. “Christian values,” he said. “Devotion to fatherland. And tradition.”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/polish-leader-denies-being-a-holocaust-revisionist-after-blaming-jewish-perpetrators/?utm_term=.c38e8e0c6444
reuters.com/article/us-poland-economy-imf/poland-to-quit-9-2-billion-precautionary-imf-credit-line-finance-ministry-idUSKBN1CJ0SK
rt.com/news/420806-poland-president-apology-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

I dont get how they can complain about this when Britain and Canada and North Korea all own their respective state media outlets.

Their problem with this is that the Polish government is actually for Poland.

Even the Jew PM seems to be standing up for Poland - he said not even a month ago that some Jews were perpetrating the Holocaust. I don't even know anymore.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/polish-leader-denies-being-a-holocaust-revisionist-after-blaming-jewish-perpetrators/?utm_term=.c38e8e0c6444

Remember, no matter what happens…

Do Polish genes suppress Jew genes or something?

Muh 500 złotych! Economic retards dont understand that if government gives them 500PLN it must take 700PLN from them first, 200 goes to parasite burocrat class. Only one who get net gain from this are patologic menels who pay almost no taxes.

It takes money from people who do not breed and gives it to those who do not and it is working.

PiS is literally saving the Polish nation from exstinction and money-grubbers like you can do nothing but complain.

How.

Not that I care, I only like them because they do funny stuff and keep the niggers out.

What are taxes? To redistribute them government hired >50k new burocrats

a country of fascist chauvinists seems a safe country women? WOW

Good thing i invested in eastern Poland

go back >>>/liberty/

Fuck off cuck
Yea you need to leave.

you're sarcasm detector is malfunctioning

Go back to
>>>/leftpol/

retard

You naive fucks. Hitler once said that when a jew happens to tell the truth, he does it to cover a bigger lie.

Truth: Poland did not commit the holohoax, leave Poland alone.
Lie: The holohoax happened.
(But bonus pro-tip: If you really want to talk about suppressive policies that were extremely hostile to minorities during that time, don't look at Germany, but Poland. There were many minorities living within the Polish state borders thanks to the genius Versailles Treaty, and they were all getting fucked pretty hard by the Poles, including Ukrainians, Russians, jews and of course Germans. Many jews actually fled Poland for Nazi Germany, go figure.)

As a matter of fact, the whole "Poland did the holohoax!" discussion is pretty retarded, because it is actually nothing new. From the very start, the jews accused pretty much all European peoples - with the exception of their lapdog, the Britbongs - of having participated in the holohoax. Certainly the Eastern European nations, and even the French as far as the Vichy government is concerned. That is clear as soon as you look into any book that propagates the official narrative. It is also no secret that the ones actually helping with the gassings, in that narrative, were often jewish prisoners themselves.
So, absolutely nothing new here, they did not suddenly "invent it" as some retards who never opened a book now claim. The only difference is that they never really trumpeted it in a meaningful way and were content with feasting primarily on Germany. Now that this country is rapidly turning to shit AND there is a general awakening of the white race across Europe and the United States, they are looking to dust off those old tales of the evil, jew murdering Europeans to try to a) counter the awakening and b) increase their shekel income in case Germany turns into a semi warzone or redirects its taxpayer money more into domestic issues.

So, yes, the proper response should be "Lol, it didn't even happen!". Not "Poland had nothing to do with it." which is a double lie, first, because it didn't happen and second, if any country in Europe really raped jews and other minorities after WWI, it was Poland.

Your nose is showing kike, poland did not rape jews and minorities after ww1.

No, we know it happened. We know why it happened. The issue is, Germany, Poland, Russia, Britain and France also did similar to things.

What we don't know is scale, original intent or leadership.

Poland's current position is interesting because when placed into the greater context, it seems they are no longer interested in being the next South Africa.

Fuck off Pole.

The holohoax as "established" by (((historians))) did not happen. Fake shower rooms did not happen. What did happen was internment camps for initially political prisoners then later, with the outbreak of the war, transformed into industrial centers / work camps and for those who were perceived as an enemy nation within own borders (jews), similar to the internment camps for Japanese in the US, and other potential agents / actors such as partisans, if the latter were not immediately shot upon capture, and then, towards the end of the war, a collapse of the camp system as part of a general collapse of the Reich and its supply infrastructure. That is what happened. Nothing more, nothing less. The rest was war time propaganda by enemy nations coupled with rumors coupled with Zionist ("Everybody wants to exterminate you, Moshe, come to Israel!") agitation and general kikery ("We are the main victims of WWII and everybody owes us money if he doesn't want to see anudder shoa!") as well as jewish religious magicka (6 million, already mentioned as dieing or starving decades before WWII in jewish fundraising campaigns in the US and UK).

What's the safest then?

Japan.

This is the best post I have seen in months.
I love you user.

Oh look, another pole trying to suck his own dick.

That's pretty much it: a continual leap-frog of a parasite from host to host, depleting resources until there is nothing left and it is forced to migrate once more.
Eventually, everything comes full-circle, as the nations they previously wrecked recover to a point of having wealth and resources worthy of envy, and the kike demands to be let back in.
This is the current situation with Poland, in a nutshell.
Jesus Christ, all the suffering, hardship, and misery inflicted simply because (((they))) refuse to engage in manual labor.
If they devoted even one-tenth of the effort towards honest work, instead of typical trickery, they would be wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.

Oh look, another angry shareblue kike.

OY VEEEYYYYYYYY WHY WON'T THESE RACISTS TAKE PEACEFUL REFUGEES IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

Your good deed won't be forgotten

No, he just can't afford to jew anymore.

Whatever moves the Overton window to the right, kike. With Poland denying its involvement, the holohoax loses its "not allowed to ever be questioned" status.

And the fact that an entire nation is doing it means they can't just murder someone like they did GLR.

>(((international hand-wringing)))
Wew lad

FTFY

Tits or GTFO.

You know, retard, I do not even understand the point you were trying to make there, but by you calling me a kike, I suppose it was another butthurt Pole trying to get off. Whatever. You should try to take a step back from your megalomania while being impressed between two general world powers that are Russia and Germany, but whatever.

Anyway, I am posting again because I wanted to make clear to the previous poster - and now the butthurt whiny baby I just responded to - that my point is not to piss on Poland. Because, believe it or not, I believe in NO MORE BROTHER WARS and I personally have no problem with Poland.
As a matter of fact, I have much respect for Poland - not the semi-lying PM, but the Polish people - that they are now standing up for all of Europe, as a matter of fact, giving a great example for all of Europe, in how NOT to give in to silly kikery demands of "YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR COUNTRY GET FLOODED BY UNDERDEVELOPED APES BECAUSE REASONS AND BECAUSE OF THE HOLOHOAX, DIDN'T YOU KNOW?"
So, I have much respect for Poland in that regard, they are great people for not letting themselves get fucked in that manner amongst all this fucking shit and Disneyland Hollywood history that is being propagated and that many of the much more Western European nations are slurping up like filthy whores.
So, in that regard, much respect to Poland. Also, one of my best friend in kindergarden was actually a Pole. I have nothing against the Poles, but I also love truth and actual history which is the very reason why I am here in the first place.

If you - who took offense to what I said - were not Polish imbeciles - you would have noticed that I didn't even make a moral statement - nay, I did not even say if it was wrong or not that you fucked the minorities in your new found and stolen state borders. If you were capable of reading, you would have seen that I put the blame on the Versaille Treaty which, to no surprise of anyone reading here that is not a monkey, was nothing other than a fuse to another war, and Poland was in the middle of it. I did not even blame Poland for that, I said it was the result of the retarded Versailles Treaty. But at the same time, there is no denial possible to what I stated in my above post.

What we have to understand here is the simple truth that it was general kikery that was already happening in the Versailles treaty and in the following years that lead to and furthered the disastrous antagonistic European positions among the Europeans Nations themselves.

For example, Hitler-Germany and Poland had a GOOD relationship during the early thirties and they were actually working on ideas on how to rectify border issues and with regards to forming a defensive pact against the soviet threat from the East, but that unfortunately changed with the death of that Polish PM, after which a traditionally hostile-to-Germany Polish PM followed, who rather thought connections to Western capitalist nations such as England and France. That, together with nationalist tendencies in Poland towards the minorities within Polish state borders, including Germans, and kikes doing their best to instigate European conflict from the US east coast and the UK, in combination with the Versailles treaty, plus the communist threat from the East (also brought about by the kikes) is what lead to the general tensions in Europe which culminated in WWII.

So, the point I was trying to make was not "How much did Poland suck", but rather, "How did the kikes go about making sure that there will be no peace / unity in Europe, i.e. White People". If you want to be a butt-hurt Pole about that, go for it. But know that you will then continue to be nothing better than a nigger for the kikes.

**who rather *sought* connections to Western capitalist Nations…

(Not the same TORfag)

Way to much common sense for that board.

00.00001 shekels have been deposited into your account.

never post again

Yeah, you might be right. I believe that, as a matter of fact, around 40% at least of the posters here are now kikes / shareblue / glow in the darks.

But, you know, even "controlled opposition" goes both ways, and at least people like

show me that when I post, it is not completely in vain. Also, 11336386, you pic is very accurate. My favorite philosopher is Plato, I believe everyone should read his "The Republic" before opening his mouth, and Nietzsche. They actually go perfectly hand-in-hand. Plato was concerned with worldly things, but NOT in disregard of the spirit. In fact, spiritual truths was very much what he founded his understanding of worldly concepts on, while not going into detail of the spirit itself, but that is what Nietzsche did, and they both fit each other perfectly. If we had Plato for the worldly construction, and Nietzsche for the spirit that Plato recognized as a given, but did not detail, we would already be the Ubermenschen.

"Man is a bridge over the abyss between the beast and the Ubermensch". "Man is something that needs to be overcome - what have you done to overcome him?"

The gays chamber is to the right, next turn. I hear you are already late.

Don't try sarcasm or irony on the internet. Even if you succeed at it, it's still retarded.

I want to correct myself insofar as to say that what Nietzsche was propagating was actually not so much spiritual as it was rather still concerned with worldly affairs. Some might maybe argue with that, but in all he said, he was very much talking about the material world, albeit, granted, both are interweaving. It was just a level above Plato's "political" or state structural musings, but still worldly. Spiritual is something else, yet another level above both. Just don't want to send anyone who might not be familiar with both on a wild goose chase. Or, in short, I don't think Nietzsche was a spiritual teacher, but rather a teacher on what needs to happen in the "real world". We might still have a spirit as beasts, but that would be unsatisfactory to Nietzsche.

And just as a side note to all the Christians that have a problem with Nietzsche - he didn't say "God is dead" as in "Lol, he's dead, numbnuts!". He said "God is dead. You have killed him." as in "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?". I'm not a christcuck myself, but I always get a semi-angry chuckle over Christians getting butthurt over Nietzsche. Both atheists and Christians are usually wrong when they quote Nietzsche for their respective agendas.

Anyway, so the point is, Nietzsches "Ubermensch" was not "just" a spiritual concept, but a very worldly one, a necessity that NEEDS to happen to this material world. As in, the only chance for man to survive in this actual world instead of turning into zombies, which is the current and very real threat we are facing now. Plato was a few millenia before that and provided the political frame to prevent it going that far, but you didn't listen. Then Nietzsche came and said WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW OR TURN INTO ZOMBIES. Now we have facebook and phoneposters and SJWs and wageslaves. We are still balancing atop the bridge that is spanning the abyss, but by now, it is only held by thin threads. And we will cross that bridge.

"I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

"I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.

"I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

"I love him who lives in order to know, and seeks to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeks he his own down-going.

He was talking about you, Holla Forums.

I love this stuff, we should have a thread dedicated to this. I guess I never realize just how much I subscribed to Nietzsche. I've never read his work in detail, but the more I learn the more I realize I was already thinking that way before I read his work.

What I particularly appreciate, and this is something I've experienced first hand and see in so many young men, is the observation and diagnosis of the insipid cancer of societal nihilism. Something that I think as been misconstrued by edgy teens in a lot of ways, they think that they are being counter culture and finding a unique identity by denying meaning in life and rejecting tradition and culture. Understandably so, of course, when the young man's life is dominated by women until he's 15, pushes for feminization, condemns combat and masculinity, turns women against him with feminism and prices him out of owning land or a home. For the average young man there are only two choices, Marxism and the inherent value structure built into that (oppressor V oppressed) or nihilism, though often times they intermix in a sad state of affairs. This is something I've seen all too often. It's a complete breakdown of moral and social standards, leaving young men vulnerable to radicalization, nihilism or criminality. Certainly nihilism lends itself to a disregard for anything but self and the value of self only comes from the inherent biological function of serotonin release that is in all of us. From this we see disregard of time preference or delayed gratification. Instead the individual optimizes themselves to fit their new environment, seen through the value system of nihilism. Now young men are chasing after meaningless pre-marital sex for the sake of sex and, when taken to an extreme, the abuse of drugs. Certainly in my experience I have seen the abuse of 'feel good' drugs absolutely explode, especially MDMA which is a very powerful hard release of all available serotonin the brain has stored away. Certainly endorphins and dopamine can both be mimicked with opioids. Through the nihilistic outlook, when all things are equally valued as meaningless, the quickest way to fulfill the only meaning in your life (try as you might to fight your biology) is with drugs and not a single reason can be given within that mindset /not/ to.

Certainly I suffered at the hands of depression and many other (((mental health))) problems in my time. But only now, looking back on it, do I realize I was lied to. It was not a chemical imbalance as some hypothesize, I was not unhealthy, the problem was fundamentally ideological. I was a suffering nihilist who wandered aimlessly through a neo-liberal hellscape without context or reason. It was only through an appreciation of history, philosophy and aesthetics that I could begin to piece together my place in all of it and appreciate where I was and what I could do.

After that it was a slow course of introspective thinking and experimental self-taught philosophy to come to the idea that a Man's place is to build, guide and fight for his family, so that the next generation may have the opportunity to go on to greater heights and greater glories than you yourself were capable of. In doing so we propel each generation to new heights. By setting our gaze to impossible goals of perfection, we reach out in constant struggle to achieve, falling short each time, but growing stronger and steadying our aim with each new attempt. Humans are meant to fight, to struggle, to miss and to aim again.

We're not suited for abundance and decadence, we fall apart into unhealthy, lazy, degenerative messes. That mess is exactly what the modern neo-liberal society we see in the West now, represents. We live in a society with so much abundance that you can eat yourself to death of fat and salt, drink yourself to death on sugar water. At the same time, in the modern neo-liberal definitions, we've reached the end game. We have (((democracy))), (((free markets))) and free speech (when (((they))) allow it). According to neo-liberal dogma, we won. But what can a man do with an abundance of resources and no greater goals to achieve, except to gorge himself? We must set out definitions of success to impossible heights. We set them in the stars. We need to re-tune our concepts of success from democracy and free markets, to exploring the stars, self sacrifice, protection of future generations and so on.

But I'm sure you already knew that
/rant

Feel free to intellectually beat me up, everything I know is from introspective thinking over years, rather than from learning through books and formal education (which would have been a lot faster).

the untranslated version of this is the motto:
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna or Honor i Ojczyzna

the goyim must not know the secret

This is not a fairytale scenario or somethign that has yet to be implemented my laddie.
It was implemented 2 years ago already and what you insinuate is not true in reality.
The opposite actually, you simply fail to understand how an economy works.
Poland is doing so good IMF devbts are not needed anymore and even refused - reuters.com/article/us-poland-economy-imf/poland-to-quit-9-2-billion-precautionary-imf-credit-line-finance-ministry-idUSKBN1CJ0SK
This happens because the govt is nationalistic and steals far less than the others.

Come on nigger, I am a Pole and I know the holohoax is that - a hoax. You don't need to appeal to us.

Fuck off

you misunderstood what he said retard. Maybe read it again.

Hail from Poland. PiS is doing good shit as you can read, but they're still good goys and do some kikey shit (this year they gave the most polish passports to Israeli niggers). Just like Trump in USA. It's just funny that polish kikery can be called out, but Trump' s get banned. We will replace them. A third position will come.

Top Kek.

This puts a smile on my face.

What you say is true and awful. I don't have anything to add really, but I have experienced the same thing and what helped me through it was downsizing (giving away virtually everything I owned to people who needed it more than myself) and spending more time with my family, who half of which I didn't even know cared about me.

Generally speaking, blanket welfare programs are mathematically unsound. Costing more to perform than you get out of it.
Ideally you would be transferring resources from the childless to the child bearing but in practice its not very effective. It costs a lot more than $150 to raise a child well (although I'm not Polish so I can't speak to their cost of living) and that money is either produced through additional taxes (which stifle the economic growth you're trying to get by producing more kids) or through debt (which strangles future growth and burdens the kid later in life). In either case there is hungry layer of bureaucracy that must be fed with that money before it ever gets to the family.
In the end, it also disproportionately favours the lower class, which if you believe in evolution and/or eugenics is a bit of a problem. You want a big middle class that can produce lots of value, not poor service workers, and those middle class families are usually better served with a lowering of costs than an increase in benefits.

However, people are usually rather ignorant of the above and are tricked anyway into thinking the stipend makes having more kids a better choice and you get your population boom in the lower to middle class. All said its probably a better set of problems to have than to not have enough citizens but its still a bit dangerous a method.

Do Poland export all their fucking criminals to the UK or something?
I always hear how great of a country it is but every Polish person I've met has been a complete sack of shit.

Yes, we hate the Brits.

I'm sure you did.

No one is ever sending their best. Same shit in Poland with ukrainians - mostly scum from the bottom of the trashbin, rarely a notable chochoł.
If only migration was at leastreduced to merit-based, this would never be a problem anymore. Free movement is cancer.

You reap what you sow, you get what you deserve. #LondynJestNasz, stfu!

Look how hard they are trying to shill this thread. MUH UKRAINIANS, MUH RUSSIANS, MUH VERSAILLES.

Go fuck yourself non polish eurocucks, you destroyed your own countries, its your own damn fault. I'm enjoying your own self destruction, your kvetching is music to my ears.

God bless Poland and its people

Brits should weaponize polacks against muslim gangs.

These are the caliber of Holla Forums posts that remind me what I see in this place. When we migrated here from halfchan, there were like-minded anons posting beautifully affirming things like this in every thread, and I felt so at home.
Now it's degraded so much with shills and ignorant newfriends that any instance of this sort of discourse is a diamond in the rough…
And perhaps most beautiful of all is how neither of you are some (((qualified authority))) in the subjects on which you speak, but just reflective and observant everymen, expressing the core understanding that comes with sincerely seeking the all-encompassing truth of the Aryan condition.
Stay uncompromised, my brothers.
If we never meet in the earthly struggle, I will see you when our souls are returned to the gods among the stars.

Rise, rise again.
And fall low though you may
And yet the fall will break you
Rise, another day
The dawn regenerates us all.

G*rmans B T F O

Pls stop dnc n wasting dubs

btfo

What do they mean by this?
The government now controls a part of the government?

Because Poland is one of the few countries out there who can claim being victims of communism and the nazis. They've even gone so far as to counter sue the EU after they demanded Poland pay fines for not taking savages. They demand 800M for WW2 reparations from germany. KEK!
Its a glorious time in Poland when you can outkike the kikes on the victim hierarchy chart. Poland is officially the greatest country on the planet.

Their demand were denied because it was referring to some shti from the past but it had no real binding due to communism or something.
I don't even bother researching all this bullshit anymore.
Fact is, Austria alone could completely trash Poland in a war if it came to that.
I wouldn't want that, of course, but Poland is being touted as some sort of king right now, when that's completely unwarranted.

Aka, just for the gibs.

Its the Prussian seed

Obviously the EU would never pay them a dime but it puts the truth out there.
Why would they? They intent on joining the V4:

What truth? That Poles don't care about the moral and cultural aspect of being "antisemitic" but just want gibs and be the biggest victim of them all?

It's not about willing or not, but capability, or the lack thereof.
Poland remains weak, yet it's touted around like it's the silver bullet to all problems now, which it clearly is not if the first thought goes toward crocodile tears and gibs.

Giving it to Poland is the same thing, to be honest.
But it just shows that occupying soil doesn't mean anything if it doesn't have the right people in it.

oh jew

Hail, Poland! stay stronk!

You are right, Religion of Cuck™’s treatment of women us so much more merciful.

Is it? I remember that we made the Prussians our Vassals.

Yep pretty much… Polish opposition literally called in the EU…
Meanwhile go 4 years back and they did the same exact thing. There is no reasoning with cucks

Who is created with that Merkel cartoon? If there isn't more work like that, there should be.

Found it but they should make more of them

how delusional are you?
Poland

Austria

Yes, Holla Forums white conservative men treat women better than progressives

Polish President Andrzej Duda has apologized to Jews
who were kicked out of the country in the anti-Semitic campaign of 1968.
At the same time though, Duda asserted that Warsaw bears no responsibility for the country’s past.
“The free and independent Poland of today, my generation, is not responsible and does not need to apologize. To those who were driven out then… I’d like to say please forgive the Republic, Poles, the Poland of that time for having carried out such a shameful act, ” Duda said as cited by AFP.
rt.com/news/420806-poland-president-apology-jews/

(checked Hitler dubs)

Only some of them.. Jews are so intelligent in IQ papers but they cannot pass oppportunity to play victim and remind us who was ruling over us before 1968. They are truly neurotic minds. Keep it up, żydy.

So nice to debate our lefty friends. Glad to see you still don't have a brain in your fucking heads.
t.Current Year

Nice attempt at D&C, the fact of the matter is that any money taken from (((EU Germoney))) that would have went towards importing more shitskins and giving them gibs would be way better off given to a nationalist Poland. It serves three purposes, strengthens Poland, and increases the pressure on Germans to finally break free from their brain washing while also reducing the amount of incoming foreign hordes. All nationalist countries must unite under a Confederacy.