The 'CNN Effect' Dies in Syria

The 'CNN Effect' Dies in Syria

“The sheer amount of information we get, coupled with the fact that we often don’t know if it’s real, contributes to a sense of hopelessness.”

(1/2)

archive.fo/hxxny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBmLRhGDnRY
youtube.com/watch?v=iAO7_GryWTM
ncase.me/trust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Que?

(2/2)

So let me sum up what I inffered here: cnn and its ability to be a kike propaganda arm to get the states to rally and hate assad lost its power due to decreased attention spans and social media. Or to make it more brief, twitter is killing the dinosaur cnn.

I personally think over-saturation fucked them over. They played the card too often on increasingly unbelievable/flimsy narratives and it diminished its impact over time as a result. But as you said, short attention spans and the culture they've created also would have strongly reduced its impact. It's funny in a way, CNN didn't adapt themselves to the environment they created and it's leading to their own downfall.

Or more accurately, even your nan is starting to see CNN and its ilk are full of shit, and clearly have an agenda of some kind even if they don't know (((what))) the agenda is

Played it too often, and this is no exception. Look at how these slimy fucks attempt to manipulate and twist to fit into any fucking shape that will convice us to move in on ever decreasing evidence. They give zero shits about the millions the legitimate syrian government protects. No they want them dead and theyll lie through the fucking teeth to make it happen.

There's a doco on "Non-linear Warfare" that explains how this is politically useful. Sadly, it's predicated on Muh Russians.

All I know is I want cnnkikes on the street so desperate thT they reveal all the shit they stirred and lied about for a quick buck.

This is a good thing. This shows that people worldwide can disown CNN for good. All it takes is for us to continue pointing out the absolute hypocrisy, lies and defamation of CNN and other mainstream media outlets. It can happen in Syria, it is happening in America, and soon it will happen internationally.
The CNN machine will die a slow death, and good fucking riddance.

They have been drinking their own posion for to long, to be a good lair you must have one foot in reality, they lost it. A bunch of sociopaths increasingly failing to appear normal.

i love this pic so much

TV killed Radio, Internet killed TV. In TV only times, much less people noticed fuckery because they had less sources, now people have more access to other and independent sources for news. Kikes are losing the information monopoly, even if they're trying to damage control kiketube and faceberg it's impossible to stop free flow of information.

I have a plan B for them

So you want to stop the spread of typhus? I'd just let it spread this time, tbh.

Yeah, here's the real CNN effect. There's no slaughter in Ghouta and everyone knows it.

Long may Assad reign.

They won't go down without a fight, and by 'without a fight', I mean 'get the US government to do our fighting for us by legislating free speech and shut it down whenever we say so'.
I'm calling it now: within the next week or so, expect to see a bill(s) introduced that redefines anything on the internet - especially social media - that goes against the official narrative as 'fake news' that can be removed under power of law.
They really believe they can shove the genie back in its bottle on this one.

Can't even wait for flappy to finish posting before you start your shit yid?

That's the money quote right there.

It's really funny that it's the blowback from the White Helmets Pallywood, plus LiveLeak and BestGore that's fucked their agenda, rather than viewer fatigue per se. In retrospect, a potato phone in a groid's hands could be the most valuable mass red pill of all.

Don't forget they blatantly changed news from objective fact distribution to 'editorial' pieces that everyone knows is either opinion or propaganda. That set the stage for any random user having just as valid an argument as multi billion dollar (((news))) agencies since the talking heads and tabloid gossip newspapers had even less argument in their topics than some autistic internet dweller wold deliver. Click bait pretty much became the calling card of big news and just as trash as any virus infused site everyone hates. Double plus good when you can see the official story has the exact same shit reposted as news EVERYWHERE in their newspeak system.

If you want the real story you go to the comments section. Even retired boomer bitches know this now. The fools writing and 'reporting' on news are less reliable than the national enquirer. Enjoy your finger painting board kids, you bastards are bringing down the most massive empire the world has ever seen.

Very salient point btw.

If you keep raising the bar on the fucked up things you show and tell people, eventually it's gonna stop bothering then.

I instantly thought of the (((journalist))) who used the Iraq War photo of all those dead kids for his anti-Assad article.

Speaking of that money quote …

If we get to the point where normies start openly, and in large numbers, questioning today's war propaganda, then we also get to the point where we can bring up the war propaganda of the past.

its the other way around

It's kikes running both.

That was kinda my point.

Thank you for summarizing. The article was overly wordy like typical Atlantic garbage.

fixed your sentence

this is a wrong analysis either made out of incompetence or trying to obfuscate the truth

even back in the 90's the amounts of fucks people would give over dying brown people was limited
back then in economic good times the thought on peoples minds was getting laid and getting high

what has changed since then is both the economic outlook, nobody cares about shitskins when they cant pay their bills
and more importantly large scale peer to peer communications

cnn in the 90's could fake consent because they were the only media being broadcasted, put a few actors in front of cameras and you created the illusion of consent
now with the internet they can no longer force consent, aint puting that genie back in the bottle no matter what they try

post a summary with commentary. if I want to read the article, I'll use the archive link. I don't understand why you dipshits don't get this

this is why sites like plebbit are more important in the culture war than one might be tempted to think

Good thing they're purging the comment section from their sites. Gotta prevent the Goyim from finding out the (((truth))).

The kike who cried genocide.

bueno. They should.

I know there are a lot of cuckchan refugees reading this. To all of you good newfags who are lurking this is a 8ch/pol/-level post.

Excuse me?

Every site which has done this has watched their viewership collapse into nothing. Many rather large news suppliers have crashed and bankrupted themselves from this exact same issue. And that has also given rise to the news aggregate system of distribution, those that supply comments about articles invariably become more important and profit filling than the news sources themselves because of that exact pruning issue from (((them))).

Hell, of the strongest portions of Holla Forums is its defacto status as an news aggregate itself. The more they shut it down, the faster the plebs leave their viewpoint behind and fall into the web upon which we have spun and dictate. Their only real power is holding some limited moderation and actual oversite so they know what the common rabble are interested in, push out comments and they lose even that tentative thread.

We win coming and going. We are the masters of their degenerative culture. We were born into it. And we have rejected it. They are trapped in their own system by their own hands. Even shutting down comments proves what those crazy internet nazi's keep saying too. Funny that. Every baby step redpill is still an redpill.

holy fuck everything that kike piece of shit touches needs to get gassed immediately

I think it's also partly that we can see both sides, now. How the fuck could you see Russian news in the 1990's without going to Russia and speaking Russian?
There's still an ample supply of cucks and birds who "just want the sufferwing to stop", but they tend to be the type who devour the very worst reports, then can't beleive things are that bad so look for alternative sources. When those sources are saying the "good guys" are really responsible for the atrocities, it paralyses them.
Until Zuckerberg can get """"fake"""" news under control and turn the internet into TV 2.0 again, anyway

What the fuck? Are these upvotes from organic, free-range, pasture-fed indians with a kosher certification or something?

The "CNN effect" was always about lying to sell wars.
Kuwaiti babies being killed in hospitals? Never happened.
Bosnians in concentration camps? The photographer stood inside a barbed wire electrical station and took pictures of Bosnians standing outside it.
Osama bin Laden 9/11 confession video? Fake as fuck.
WMDs? LOL
Muh syrians refugee baby? Staged.

The CIA is just butthurt that it can't use CNN to get its way anymore and is having a sulk.

About the Author: Uri Friedman is a staff writer at The Atlantic, where he covers global affairs.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I wonder how much they regret making the internet available to civilians, by now.

Even a few years ago an article like would be unthinkable. That shows the kike is scared.

They're bringing people here.

yea, legacy media doesn't hold up very well in a two-way dialog.

Then why do they keep attempting it? Is it considered popular by the audiences?

the legacy media is a propaganda mouthpiece of the jews/ globalists/ "elite"/ and so on
they keep attempting to reassert the media status-quo because they have had total control of the media for 50 years or more and they are losing that control
This is a devastating blow for them
They are trying desperately to regain control of the narrative
They don't give a damn about the audience
all they care about is influencing the public through misinformation and propaganda
Which is what they do constantly

One key fact to keep in mind:
the media is under no legal obligation to tell the truth
this has become precedent based on various court rulings
They can (and do) lie
and lie and lie and lie and lie
then they accuse anyone who tells inconvenient truths of lying
and, of course, the legacy media is, in vast majority, controlled by jews. owned by jews. staffed by jews.
Bastards

Yeah I would say they want to ban the internet if they could but they also know it's the only thing keeping the masses from grabbing their torches an pitchforks and hanging politicians from lampposts. Shit it sometimes looks like people will get the rope ready when they fuck up real bad even with the internet as a distraction.

But how could Slavbros not trust such top notch reporting?

scew you, rimfaxe was the best horse ever
youtube.com/watch?v=GBmLRhGDnRY

nice
i was about to post this
everyone that hasnt seen, watch it

shake you yggdrasil
jotunar lossnar

Still not shoah’d but one step away.
The video looks much starker and more effective without all of the dross comments and adverts filling your eyespace. Well done, YouTube!

O–O..Odin

Know your god, we will help you

Hey you not on Harald Sigurdsun
youtube.com/watch?v=iAO7_GryWTM

They exist to sell you things that you don't need user. That is their only purpose. Breakfast cereal, a brand new car, the need for extravagent defense spending, diamonds, it's all the same.

Attached: brainbit.jpg (432x287, 132.16K)

But it's the rebels that are using civilians as human shields, not Assad's regime.

shilling this game theory explanation
ncase.me/trust/

Attached: thumbnail.png (1200x600, 222.11K)

Redditfags are retarded, but street-shitters are even worse. In order to manipulate these fags you need shills that can actually construct a coherent sentence and have a passing familiarity with punctuation. That pretty much rules out everyone but white college kids and the top 10% of Asians.

Not to mention if they shut down or heavily restricted the internet foe civilian use then all the techfags out there would probably crash the stock market, or fuck up corporate mainframes, or shut down the DEW line out of spite. It would be an unending DDOS attack.

That's not what Google's Factchecker says, goy

I wonder if VR communication and chatrooms would be able to do things about miscommunication and disinformation. Since it's a much more nuanced and intimate medium of interaction than anything before. It's easy to spread disinformation campaigns on the current mediums of communication, but it would seem to be far more difficult to achieve widespread impact when requiring to directly interact with individuals.

Whites already have enough problems to worry about for themselves on top of feeding numerous Africans, funding aid programs, fighting wars to end cannibalism and slavery, and keeping the world's most peaceful period going all for people who aren't grateful at all. All this and it's a surprise that they stop giving a shit about little Muslim Arabs being bombed by other Arabs?

yes, but what does this have to do with me?
I'm just here for soy sauce