Is this, dare I say it, the best film of all time?

Is this, dare I say it, the best film of all time?

That's not Brade Lunner 2049

Why are all movies with Gosling as the lead so bland?
The guy is good as a stage prop.

>inb4 hapa weighs in and calls it dishonest

This is one of the worst films from 2016, it's hogwash.

Hey zman

Yes.

for now

S H I T

this
you should have said "in history", OP, of all time implies it will never be surpassed because the future is part of all time

I liked Gangster Squad more.
It's basically Suicide Squad for people who aren't brainlets.

Kikes need to stop fetishizing LA. It's an absolute shithole.

This. I was waiting for some 5"1' beanlet to shiv Gosling and go "ayyyy homes gimme yo walllet".

Kikes push LA and NY in america like they push London or Brighton as the "cultural center of the UK", (((coincidentally))) these cities also have the most niggers, faggots and trannies.

What's this film even about anyway? what's the plot?

Boy meets girl.
Boy also likes jazz piano.
Girl also wants to be an actress.

Jesus.

Its kino.

If you are, dare I say, a gay narcissist with delusional dreams that will never ever happen.

What specifically is good about it?

Pretty spot on, except I like women

The singing and dancing. I like the atmosphere too. Good aesthetics.

Emma and ryan are both placid, boring actors who don't actually play characters but instead play themselves in every film they're cast in.
What makes this movie actually worth watching? Why would i stop masturbating and playing med 2 to watch this film?

U can always masturbate to Emma while watching it. She's cute in it. Nothing really pervy goes on in the movie though.

Guess it just depends on if you feel like seeing a musical with cute Emma in it.

I liked their acting in it.

also embed related

Is this what ameircans think humour is?

🤔

Besides from Britain. Which I see often. I cant think of it.

Thats what subtitles are for.

Why is mainland Europe so unfunny?

The Claw?

I take you haven't seen many Francis Veber movies.

I'll look him up.

One of his movies, "Le placard" (The Closet) is insanely redpilled.
And "Le Dîner Des Cons" (remade by Americans as Dinner for Schmucks) is very funny despite most of the movie happening in the same room. It's a bit slow but it really pays off in the end. There's a long build up and then your sides start getting obliterated until the end.