Gamer Fuel Thread

You know the drill!

As for me I'm eating Chicken Tenders and drinking only the highest quality Mountain Dew

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Frugal/comments/1q09ep/any_good_websites_for_buying_beef_jerky_in_bulk/
bulkbeefjerky.com/collections/beef-jerky
meatsnackshop.com/
bigjohnsbeefjerky.com/bulk-jerky
crockettcreek.com/
blueoxjerky.com/
jerkyspot.com/
jerkywholesale.com/t/jerky/beef-jerky
climaxjerky.com/jerky-store/
jerkyjunction.com/online-store/beefjerky
jerkydynasty.com/collections/wholesale-ordering
please
archive.is/YXoDm
amazon.com/Vegemite-Bcool-burn-00396-220-gram/dp/B004AVEW8G)
britsuperstore.com/uk/browse-by-section/sweet-and-savoury-spreads/kraft-vegemite.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water and white meat, you fat hillbilly.

raw grounded meat
mineral water
fun of you

mandatory

Living in a Democrat stronghold I need to express myself anyway I can.

Chaddy Chad wants all the cookies

Just bought some goat cheese, snoked gouda, and some danish blue. Looking forward to snacking later.

Not sure what to pair with it for drinking

Are you this fucking dumb? Look at his name again, he didn't sage.

Gouda, shit is tasty
Pair it with a wine? Or where you implying you don't know which to pair it with?

Wew I fucked up, I saw blue and thought he saged.

Unusually salty tortilla chips

Stone IPA support

A collection of smug anime grills

Fug, didn't delete all of that extra sentence

Last IPA I had tasted like treebark. I feel kinda bad not liking them because everyone around here drinks them.

I'm finding it's a beer that goes best with meals, preferably something salty and meaty. On its own, the bitterness makes it difficult to enjoy.

How meaty friendo?

I don't have any booze at the moment but yes some kind of beer or wine

Internet seems to say that Gouda goes well with a lot of wines, of course everyone's taste is different. Top hit says Merlot though.

Grill up some bratwurst, make some mashed potatoes (garlic if you've got it), and a grilled vegetable of your choice and you've got yourself a nice meal to pair your IPA with.

tell me more

Also

QUADRUPLE CHECKED

I'm no /ck/, sadly. I'm stuck at uni for most of the year and only have the opportunity to make good shit during the summer, and booze just recently started factoring in to that.

Quadruple dubs means that's the first thing I'm having when I get back home

Preparing a hot toddy and sitting down for some vidya after clearing snow from the driveway is a real treat.

baby, it's cold outside

eating halloween candy I stole from a chick I met on tinder

can you just do that?

What the fuck is that bitch even eating

BEEF AND VODKA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Is your image bait designed to ensnare 2deep4u faggots within a well-veiled labyrinth of edgy pseudo-existentialism?

Or am I just retarded and can't trace the paths between the morsels of obvious symbology here?

Can't you just enjoy a picture with random shit, I miss seeing things as "Cool" and "Metal" and not "Deep" and "Philosophical"

You're overthinking it. Things can exist without some kind of underlying meaning. Kind of like how I imagine that the existence of life is just a happy byproduct of the fact that matter exists and time flows, and that's pretty much all there is to it.
Also, I think I saved that when I was reading John Dies At The End a decade or so back. I don't recall what the context of it was, but I like it on its own merits.

Papa John's pizza is the best pizza ever made, the Papa Mafia sends their regards

A large Papa johns vegetarian pizza

Water

progress on my vegetarian diet

You’re a worthless fucking piece of shit. Veggos are proven to be mentally deficient. We have cutting teeth for a reason, dipshit.

Wow where do you get off on calling other people worthless, bub. I enjoy not eating sentient animals wow fuck me.

Hey fuck you faggot, this is patrician right here

checked

stop being a pussy and eat some meat.

Holy fucking shit, go the fuck back to tumblr, you retarded faggot. You are literally worth less neurologically and physically than omnivores.

You must be a low test faggot

Is the guy in the middle supposed to be a Jew?

What does tumblr have to do with being a vegetarian?

Vegetarianism is objectively wrong, tumblr’s primarily associated beliefs are objectively wrong, and his behavior and lack of knowledge vis a vis food animals is 1:1 with tumblr's.

eating nothing
drinking pic related
I'm on a shit tier university res, so I can't cook anything

Who needs sobriety for vidya

*subjectively

Because animals are barely alive. Can you say animals make conscious choices and have a free will? No, animals operate purely off instinct.

the fuck?

wow edgy

even Hitler liked animals

I know I am replying to bait but fuck it.
How is it edgy? Animals operate entirely off instinct. Prove me wrong, give me one reason animals deserve rights other than muh feels.
Enjoy being malnourished at entirely no benefit of an animal as they already kill the animals that they raise to be killed anyway, pussyboy.

Nice counter argument retard.

What is a diet of soy and nuts?

because we are all animals

I think I get it, the figure in the center is representative of a child afflicted by a certain neurosis, a neurosis rooted in hyper politicized mental programming. The two female figures in the image are a manifestation of this principle. The figures, through sheer sublimation, have manged to cast aside the traditional family unit and seek to enforce a liberal paradigm that promotes quasi-rebellion and the demeriting of once hallowed intellectual pursuits. These two figures feed off of each other in a dynamo of escalation that seems as if it will never peak – superficially the afro represents pubic hair and the fish is perhaps an analogue for the archetypal musk that permeates the female vagoo. These two symbols could be indicative of a number of things and perhaps even work as a single unit to provide a vessel upon which a number of discrete messages may ride: hedonism; the reverence of personal negligence; subconscious repentance for aberrant sexuality; et al. The "John" is the penultimate piece and brings this entire socio-political dynamic full circle. It is lit upon the head of the burning child and not only links the more formal system together but also scatters the essence of life to the wind as a waste gas – a mere byproduct to be ignored and inhaled. Perhaps an allusion to the idea that (in this paradigm) men aren't useful but for reproductive purposes or as a consumable resource. Possibly a necessary evil to satiate the addiction that is the perpetual continuity of the human species.

The sun represents a potential change in contextual granularity as it watches from afar, judging the insanity of the aforementioned affair.

The goat likely represents a lamentation by the artist of the separation between the church that grounds society (see the foot) from the fiendish top half that is government.

The stamp is a formal brand, or judgement by the artist of this situation he perceives to be intolerable. And finally, the magic eight-ball is likely a nod to a more nihilistic conclusion that future outcomes and possibilities that are indeterminable from both the biased and incomplete records of the past and even the most judicious applications of foresight – forever trapping us within the box that is our present moment in time. Our existential turmoil. This seems to ponder the futility of trying to achieve in particular permutation of a future reality.

So it's basically a Holla Forums hyperbole created by some nerd who took too much PCP.

Enjoy your bitch tits

Thanks for making my day

Irrelevant.

What's wrong with soy? I eat meat and a wide assortment of fruits and vegetables – which includes soy – on top of a regular work-out schedule. I don't have bitch tits.

It contains isoflavones that mimic the activity of estrogen in your body.

Well after a brief stint of googling, it appears you aren't wrong. But I'm not going to stop eating it for the same reasons I won't quit eating sea food or red meat, in spite of superior alternatives. Everything in moderation and all that.

Just wanted to let you know I read that.

I am a pizza driver for Domino's so tonight is my Friday. made a lot more money than i thought i would tonight. 40 bucks on 6 deliveries on a Monday night. that's cool normally people get less generous between thanksgiving and Christmas. Makes me a little excited for tax season. i don't always post in these threads but i feel like lately something has to change in my life. when i was a kid i was popped on fucked up charges at a young age. I am proud to be shitposting on an imageboard at 24. no one expected me to do anything but destroy. but something has to change. I am a pothead drunk who lives at home with mommy and works for tips mostly. granted its better than anyone expected, myself included, but i need a career. I need a life. I hope my past doesn't hold me back. I have very visible gang tattoos and a criminal record that while juvenile will always show up on a federal background check. Atleast I have always proven myself to be highly intelligent. I just don't know. I'm cutting down on the weed but what will I fill the hole with?
Sorry for the blogpost. i gotta tell someone.
If any Anons have any advice for me I appreciate it. I know my dad pulled himself out of this life but it was at the expense of losing his family. I would like to avoid that if at all possible.
Red Chile enchiladas. this years harvest wasn't great. not a lot of good chile.
Budweiser
Because you Deserve What Every Individual Should Ever Receive.
fun hopefully. I dropped $25 on Rainbow six Siege and its fun but maybe I just suck at vidya nowadays. I hear it happens.

For threads that require Bateman try his soda of choice.

I only fear sobriety.

Why would anyone do this to themselves?

Because it really tastes good.

I would bet not.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I was expecting what the cheetos in BBQ Munchies taste like but better. Instead I just got a spicy mess when fuck all cheese flavor.

Replace the ranch with honey barbecue and we got a deal.

Im the Mexican fuck up. flaming hot cheetos are shit because they dont use real chile.
the are powdered with fried red chile. red chile should always be eaten moist.

** with dried red chile
I have no idea why I typed fried.

What a shitty looking pizza.
I bet you are american.

blonde ale
blackberries
cooked sausage
hard salami
smoked gouda
gin and tonic

fuck I want nuggets right now
FUCK

I read this as I want to fuck nuggets right now
FUCK

Suck my cock and swallow my cum in moderation, user.

I'm dunk on hammade rumballs nigs

You fucking can't get Drunk off Rumballs

You can with the amount of rum I put in them

These are probably closer to what you want user, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

God. I fucking love those.

Where can I get cheap beef jerky?
Is there a place I can buy it in bulk online?

It's so fucking expensive

Do you weigh 20 kilos or did you eat hundreds of them?

Step one, buy raw beef. Step two, hang it up on a rope outside for a few days. Step three, eat and get food poisoning

reddit.com/r/Frugal/comments/1q09ep/any_good_websites_for_buying_beef_jerky_in_bulk/

bulkbeefjerky.com/collections/beef-jerky
meatsnackshop.com/
bigjohnsbeefjerky.com/bulk-jerky
crockettcreek.com/
blueoxjerky.com/
jerkyspot.com/
jerkywholesale.com/t/jerky/beef-jerky
climaxjerky.com/jerky-store/
jerkyjunction.com/online-store/beefjerky
jerkydynasty.com/collections/wholesale-ordering

Gonna give these sites a look
Hopefully there's one that ships outside the US

please use archive.is/environment/radical-conservation/2015/aug/04/plants-intelligent-sentient-book-brilliant-green-internet

Have fun being a murderer regardless of what you consume user!

Same here. I love putting them on sandwiches.

Damn. I need a man like you.

you make them heavy on the rum and form them into two cups, then spritz them with rum outside and inside, then mold it around some chocolate rum fudge then get diabetes and die happy

You also eat a lot of them

Bah. Fine.

archive.is/YXoDm

Does he put them next to his brownies and hot cocoa?

(checked)

I could have gone my entire life without seeing that image if it weren't for you, user

Mix 1:2
If your tooth is sweet today, mix 2:2 or consider adding some honey.

Tastes like clouds and GAINS

I've got to go away

eating grapes and pizza

drinking blueberry and strawberry juice

(checked)
awwww yeee

Pork chops all buttered up delicious
Good 'ol A&W cream soda
APFELSAFTSCHORLE

Low energy as fuck.

English Breakfast Tea with a few scoops of instant coffee mixed in

WATER!

HOLY FUCK

You have to leave the website for ever now.

What the fuck? Is that actually any good?
I love coffee and most kinds of tea, but it feels like combining them would be nasty

It is. Just buy some fucking caffeine pills.

As a burger, I still cannot fathom why any person would willingly eat that shit. It has to be learned behavior, or torture. One of the two.

That's because burgers don't know how to use it. Lightly streak it on some buttered toast and you've got a delicious savory snack.

PARTY TIME BROS!

dude bro xD you gotta eat it iwth a spoon thats how all your favorite WHACKY jewtube celebs do it

While I like water, I also enjoy shit like… well, half of what Sobe makes. Due to wack-ass brain chemistry caffiene calms me, so I do great with energy drinks, though I pass out with too many. Those BOOM Rockstars are actually pretty good, really.

Anything handheld I'll eat, unless it has a lot of grease.

God is dead because we killed him.

Comfy

I forego food and water when I game. I play for hours on end with nothing but a water bottle. I refill it every 2-3 hours. I only eat after 6 or so hours of gaming, or more, sometimes 14.
send help

Its not too bad. The instant coffee I have tastes like watery unsweetened vanilla while any bagged tea just tastes like slightly flavored water and somehow they work well together

Youtube is a hive of fucking stupid people.
Although I would love to try vegemite myself, might be interesting.

Just made a shrimp curry, came out way better then I was expecting. As for drinking I've been switching between beer and watch for the last 12 hours as I hate myself.

If you're a fan of buttered toast, it's the perfect addition. One small jar (amazon.com/Vegemite-Bcool-burn-00396-220-gram/dp/B004AVEW8G) will last several months if you ate 2 slices of buttered toast with lightly streaked vegemite every single day.

If you aren't big into toast, don't bother.

The only interesting thing about vegemite is how little you know about concept and emotion of pained regret before its consumption.

This is the correct way to enjoy Vegemite, alternatively one could have it on a SAO.
t.aussie

Loneliness

Iced tisane.

A grocery list and a turd.

Suimin Braised Beef Noodles

hot Spiced mead it tastes like really good fresh hot cross buns

a bow

Some store-bought chocolate chip cookies.
Rye bread with a fried egg.
Coffee (w/ the cookies).
Glogg.
Tea and honey (w/ rye bread).
A terrible future for myself.

because it's neither cool or metal

fuck man you're right, I'm eating nothing but alligator and dolphin from now on

For what purpose? That shit tastes like cow meal.

Can I get it in yuro?

Turns out I can if I get it from amazon.de, stuff ain't in the east though.

I think it's banned in some yurop counties because it's not considered safe for human consumption due to it's salt levels. They're doing themselves a favour imo.

britsuperstore.com/uk/browse-by-section/sweet-and-savoury-spreads/kraft-vegemite.html

just playing some wii and eating my own invention

butterdogs

Might get it near Christmas time. See if I hate it or love it and inject myself with 100% pure STRAYA.

I'm actually a burger, but I bought some just to see what the fuss was about, and ended up loving it.

Since discovering the wonders of quality fish sauce, I've become very receptive to trying new food products that burgers typically shit on.

most people hate it because they spread it on like jam. Tastes best on toast with a light spread with butter.

Most people hate it because it tastes like ass sucked through a lemons yeast infected pussy.

Lemons dont have pussys

You're a pussy.

Quads of truth.

I'd make you love it user

OH GOD I NEED BLEACH
FUCK SOMEONE GIVE ME BLEACH RIGHT NOW

needs more sodium

I'm pretty new to wine but it's not all that bad tbh.

You know while I usually prefer semi-pricey or the occasionally expensive wine I gotta say that box wine really isn't that bad. More often than not It's nowhere near as good, but it's honestly not bad tasting.

malbec is ok but unless you're a sorority girl don't buy meme wine brands like fucking Layer Cake, user. have some self respect for christ's sake.

Do you have any recommendations? I heard layer cake was good for the price and like I said I'm new and thought it was relatively tasty, I thought it was pretty okay for $14.

VIDEO GAMES

This is why we call 3D PD.

WEW

We humans have fangs for a reason.We are meant to feast on the blood and flesh of other living beings along with plants. Law of the jungle. Stop being such a scrawny faggot and eat a steak you hippy