"MaoistRebelNews" Spreading Lies About Alex Jones

JewTube shuts down Alex's channel for exposing crisis actors but lets this communist anti-white, anti-American hate-monger spread his idiocy? I encourage all of you to flag this video for being misleading. These are slanderous and defamatory tabloid lies, nothing more.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bmZy5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait so this kike with Mohawk isn't truthful???

Fuck Jason Unruhe. Here's his shit. Send him a box of fedoras and his mom some nice pizzas, preferably with anchovies. Apparently his mom is extra fat just like him.

imgur.com/a/bmZy5

Or, just call his landlord and tell him one of his tenants (Jason Caden) is a terrorist threat.

When are you going to learn Ezra?
Holla Forums knows that you run shill channels covering both sides of "the debate", whether it is left vs right, black vs White or man vs woman.
Holla Forums knows that you use reverse psychology to promote these channels here.
tl;dr it's another (((rebel media))) shill advert.

I'll give his landlord a ring later today and let him know that one of his tenants is a notorious promoter of terrorism online, who has openly celebrated the 9/11 terrorist attacks, saying the victims deserved it, and referred to the First-World as "the enemy."

Are you saying Jason Caden is a puppet of Ezra Levant?

Just called his mom. She didn't pick up, so I left her a message on her answering machine letting her know that her son is promoting terrorism against the United States on YouTube.

Don't stop there. Tell this to his landlord. We need to get this faggot on the Canadian terror watch list.

Nothing of value lost. Remember to sage all Alt-Kike e-celeb drama threads folks.

Jason Unruhe is still a thing? Ha. Even Holla Forums hates this faggot. wtf

What's wrong with Alex Jones?

See:

Tell his mom and landlord he's using Jewtube to promote terrorism against America and Canada. This could get him taken down for good.

is he actually though? I've never been one to report on lose or flimsy reason. The commies are doing that to us, why stoop to their level. Yeah, he's a lolcow idiot but you wouldn't report Chris Chan to the FBI for weird comments.

Lurk two more years, newnormalfaggot.

He is a terrorist threat. Imagine if someone was making ISIS videos for Jewtube. That's what Jason Caden does.

But at the same time our own edgy humor like Murdoch Murdoch could be considered the thing. If we report him, we need specific examples that are right. Else, we're only making noise that's equivilent to their own frivilous reports

How do you know he's controlled? He does great exposures on the NWO and vaccines.

See:

AJ has gotten redpilled about teh j00s in recent months.

Not really, though after the David Duke interview he really did have a noticable change. Still, he sticks by his belief that it isn't the Jews in charge but Jews are involved (see his comment on a "Jewish Mafia"). He fails to see that it is soley the Jewish race leading this, with gentile collaborators working under them.

He exposes the Illuminati which is Judaism for the goyim.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS MOST UNEXPECTED NEWS

Sage for direct linking instead of a hooktube link or even a webm for a 5 min video of some faggot commie larper with a plastic kalashnikov.

Why?

Well well well.

Which one of you did this? Jason's going to blow a gasket.

Reminder that Jason "We Wuz Red" Caden is a Pretendian wannabe Injun like Liz Warren.

Gas him.

Just send him a box full of fedoras and Mt. Dew bottles.

What a fucking jew retard. The Saami come up as 100% European on every DNA test, in fact the Saami are the most European of the Europeans. They are not fucking teepeeniggers or iglooniggers.

Reminder that the Saami, whom Jason claims were "identical to Native Americans" prior to "having the red raped out of them," are among the whitest indigenous Europeans.

I'd bang the qt3.14 with the five-head in the front.

Just called his landlord and informed him that one of his tenants uses his YouTube platform to endorse and sanction terrorism against the United States and the West. He told me he'd look into it.

Yes. If we can't throw them out of helicopters we can get their landlords and parents to shut them down.

At 5 in the morning?
Doubt.

Probably left a voicemail.

Cool, now do this for all the other fucking left wing extremist channels.

I didn't expect him to pick up and was prepared to leave a voicemail, but he did. I figure he's an early bird like me. He seemed like a chill dude.

Interesting dubs.

he interrupts even his most interesting guests. fucker needs to quit using caffeine.

it's funny when alex has to fall silent and listen to even a cuban jew like Steve Pieczenic condemn the tribe and its evil ways

He's more kosher than ever. He's pretty much a neo-cohen at this point.

jew detected
Did they camp on the glacier ice for thousands of years ?
These niggers showed up in the north AFTER everything had melted and the baltic shores s was already populated by germanic tribes

"He hates Jews but also wants to fuck them.
"He's homophobic but also wants to fuck men."
"He hates niggers and but also wants to fuck them"
"He's part of the new alt right but also a 1950's man"
"He's a 1950's man but is also gay"
"He's racist but he hired a nig and a yid"
"He's anti-pc culture but also openly gay"
Sure thing MoshieRebelNews.

Holy shit this dude keeps packing on the pounds, I guess he looks up to mao so much that he wants to look like his grandson.

Jones has way to many Jews around him lately.

Sage for eceleb faggotry and pleb-tier alt-kike kvetchery

LOL

Fuck off reddit.

This projection (((they))) always do is so tiresome and predictable.

And not forgetting :

And Apedre, unless he's telling the truth.

Slanderous, but if you remove the obvious exaggerations these shit traitor communist "employees," the practical jokes are hilarious. Wasteful of business and man-hours, but even if entirely made up, the first half of every sentence of accusation is shit posting in real life.

Also, Jason Unruhe / Maoist Everything Hurts ME Personally News = a Homosexual grooming children for homosexual sex. Just like that Jacob employee's fascination with why Alex never bent him over the table like all of Jacob's fantasies in Jacobian head.

Okay.