CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L7KxW
archive.is/NXOXw
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/28/jill-stein-2/
archive.is/6WRKR
archive.is/gioH6
archive.is/6dED3
archive.is/MErwo
archive.is/CuC3m
archive.is/TETle
archive.is/iVzMn
archive.is/QMQql
gameobjective.com/2016/11/28/deconstructing-crackeds-5-ways-gamers-holding-back-games-love/
imgur.com/gallery/5w8I5Xh
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/803119038792630272
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803422200594309120
web.archive.org/web/20160306193040/http://8ch.net/v/res/8588170.html
archive.is/HW8ue
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
levity.itch.io/
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/803446916918804480
archive.is/jU8Cc
archive.is/kXNCT
nhentai.net/g/143125/18/
twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/803267434882822144
archive.is/aYSoz
archive.is/FkeIs
archive.is/Ry1sC
archive.is/nQOYL
archive.is/3kuHH
twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/793149784815243264
nhentai.net/search/?q=heart and feather
howtohangyourself.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/mombot/status/803522410901188608
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_219131.html
archive.is/Jukc7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for best girl

gas all retarded lolis

How's Cyber Monday for you guys?

Any OC's for torriental downpour and Operation Moe
(Are sjws actually backing off their invasion of anime? I haven't heard anything from Anifem and the likes)

#Pray4Ohio

Can't find any good sales on games this year.

What happened in Ohio?

I knew the Ohio guy got tired of everyone laughing at his fetish and started this shit.

I'm broke so it's kind of annoying seeing all these deals on things I want. Wouldn't be as bad if GazelleGames was at least running freeleech right now.

I hope support for BLM and groups like them are at an all time low

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Looking for a monitor but no great sales so far. Too many shit and features to account for too, it's confusing.

And yet you would be cheering if it was a white stabbing suspect shot.

hvee ouyyu ghuy sen tis shit?>

A Somali Gentleman peacefully stabbed some people with a cutting glock.

>YEAH, I KNOW HE KILLED SOMEONE AND WAS ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, BUT COME ON!

Reminder

Or better yet
They would be cheering if the cop got stabbed
Seriously the comments in the dallas police shooting video are sickening

So basically Police killed another "Didn do nuffin"

Old Bread
archive.is/L7KxW

I hate to say it, but logistics does help drive the unstable off the cliff.

It's clear that we need to be sure that only black Somali-American policemen are allowed to shoot and kill armed black Somali mass murderers.

we're going to get more articles about a 'car attack' aren't we

This cunt better just come out one day as an elaborate troll, i can't take this stupidity

The NFL is bleeding viewers and the dems just got beat harder than gilda, i think we've finally reached the turning point

These guys are praising a lunatic as a hero. What a bunch of fucking scumbags.

The NFL lost a lot of viewers? Was it because of the retards there kneeling during the National Anthem?

Are the #Notmypresident protest still going because from what I've been seeing
Hardly anyone but hardcore college sjws are supporting that shit

Hell didn't BLM protested a mom and pop bakery recently

Post lewds if she is so great

He may just be with a name that islamic sounding.

Who's the blue haired girl?

Chef in chicago for serving trumps son

F in logistics. Maybe a failure in the bullet procurement process?

That and the fans are not as radical or fun to watch as the fans in politics.

Danielle, one of the mascots of Deepfreeze.

nice

hey :)

ha ha, that's funny

i like the image.

it was a long day.

i like the image

ok ^^

you are a nice guy.

hy

what's up

^^

Pretty much, i mean, i saw people bitching that they somehow crammed more ads in but… normalfags just don't care about this shit any more, they crammed it everywhere they could
my mother is about as bland and unoffensive as a person can get and she told me a couple of months ago that she got fucking tired of blm months ago

The bot is evolving

Oh shit sauce on that

But what had happen was a black guy and two black girls attacked a store clerk trying to shop lift it
The police came and arrested them
I think thats what happened but not sure where

THE BASEMENT CALLS FOR YOU
WILL YOU ANSWER THE CALL?

You know, I also hear people complaining about how the Aurora shooter managed to shoot up a theater full of people and NOT get killed when the cops came, but that's ignoring the fact that he offered no resistance by the time the cops arrived, and he probably dropped the gun by then.

Same thing with that college kid that stabbed two people and ate one of their faces. He was taken alive for non-violent resistance of arrest. My black friends have no idea how someone can resist arrest with non-violence, and that was extremely worrying to me. Maybe that's why so many of them get shot in police confrontations

The media scare starts again

I know this was posted on Holla Forums but did any of you niggers see this?

How the fuck does this equals "great PR opportunity" and "prove out beloved devs that we're not misogynists"? All I'm seeing is e-begging from an eceleb.

Here's a better advice for you, Micah, GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET AND GO OUT AND DO WORK. Even your own video admits this is the best course of action.

Yea it was posted a few times

I have a left leaning friends who even admitted blm is getting out of hand as well as one understands why people are getting pissed at the pride day pushers. And we are fucking canadians.

Easy
Don't shoot hands up (Like all these BLM idiots like to spout)
Thats how you can not get shot at when being arrested
Besides if you run away or attack a cop trying to reach for his gun then wouldn't that look suspicious

Let it learn.

Honestly she looked really different there but damn did she look cute

If that user doesn't know about perfection, how did he know about Gilda?

Check mate Daniellefag

I found it funny and unsuprising if true.

God I hate this guy. He sees racism as the cause of EVERYTHING! His comments regarding the Oregon standoff made my blood boil.

He probably things gravity disproportionately affects black people.

Well, how else would they be able to get those sick dunks?

Reminds me of something they used to say about Sharpton.

Kill yourself

It dos becuz the kangs brains wuz biggah you cis white islamphobic racists honkey.

That explains their jeans

video games don't get good sales

Its so hard not to be racist these days

LOL, OK I feel a little better now fam

It sucks that Tommy's family didn't let him have Thanksgiving with them because he voted Trump.

No it isn't. It's quite easy. If you walk to the other side of the street because you see a black person wearing a hoodie coming towards you, that's not racism. That's playing the odds, based on statistically sound evidence.
Racism is when you're in a restaurant and you refuse service because someone's black.

that bow design is quite cute. But so is the braid. There's too many good Danielle designs to choose from

Can I get more Bow Danielle
As well as maybe Vivian with a bow on the back

I can't decide between Braid or Bow either, but I know that Twin Tails Freya is cute as hell

This
That bow is so damn cute
But the braid is adorable as well

Never ever forget to save your game after playing for a whole hour, getting a lot of exp and finding nice gear, it's super homosexual

I vote for braid, it's cuter.

archive.is/NXOXw

Kek.

Morrowind?

I hope comments are allowed in the original article
I'm starting to noticed a lot of these articles are now disabling comments

BUT WE JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!

Most of the general public I've seen are getting fed up with BLM, and it's only a matter of time and more doubling down from BLM antics before it becomes seen as an actual terrorist group. And no amount of MSM lying will be enough to cover for it, politicians who willingly continues to get cucked by them will be seen as enablers for criminals. The public opinion is increasingly turning against their shenanigans.

I was gonna say we knew what we signed up for
But the hole just gets deeper and we keep getting surprised on how corrupt the left has become

Does anyone like Mcintosh anymore? What is he fighting for?!

what are the Holla Forumsfluencer opinions on this at the moment

He doesn't have his puppet to hide behind him anymore

Flints one to talk as a captialist pig and a white male who changed genders to mansplain.

social cannibals, the lot of them

Nope.

Him and Anita broke up so he is doing everything he can to stay relevant.

Let them have their peace. Maybe it will keep them away from the rest of us.

No, John, it's called "being a condescending asshole." You know, just like you are with that comment.

If they can have peace over there then all the better and the jews lose an attack dog.

Nah, Sacred. It's an alright game

Feminist harpies truly will lash out at anyone, even at their own allies.

AWOOOOOO~
PROGRESSIVE

Well at least he admits it.

Ironic, isn't it? The "warmongering racist bigot" Right are the ones wanting a cessation of hostilities with the Russians, Chinese, and Islamic countries, why the "peaceful and tolerant" Left are encouraging and enabling more hatred and conflict.

But who are we going to hate now?

Holy shit. I would even feel bad for him if he wasn't a piece of shit.

The jews and the left, duh.

ourselves

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/28/jill-stein-2/

Except mark and the poor jews, the other jews have hirt them far more than Holla Forums ever could.

If you look into it, most arm dealers and people who would benefit from war are leftists.

No, they'll continue killing each other

If by ironic you mean unsurprising, then yes. The leftards are hypocrites, time and time again that's proven by their own action and behavior.

user,I.png

I want to stomp on Gilda's toes till she cries then make her walk on legos while stubbing her big toe against metal chairs

Let's be realistic now: fuckers reproduce like ugly brown rabbits, there are one too many already and not even the WTC was enough to get people to support mass genocide on mudslims. Our best bet is to get them to be as peaceful as possible, let them kill each other on their shithole side of the planet and keep the evil retards that try weaponize their fanatism (turkey, part of the us government and best ally, to name a couple).

I want to lay on top of Gilda so that each of my testicles covers one of her eyes and she wakes up with nuts in her eyes.

I am surprised they hadn't dissociated from him already, especially after having David Duke on his show and actually agreeing with him on the Jewish question

I want to give Gilda staple nipple piercings

I BLAME YOU GAMERGATE

I want to use my amazon credit I was gifted last fucking Christmas but all the deals are shit.
I'm really only decided on a hdmi cable; maybe a 128gb microsd but I don't really need it. Neither of those are on sale and I need another 10$ for free shipping otherwise I get fucked over. Damn jews.

I want to stick my penis up Gilda's nose while she sleeps and all day she'll be wondering why everything smells like dick.

Damn why is Holla Forums so slow today?

Dont they expire in a year or something?

I want to do ass to mouth with Gilda

I want to perform a Stone Cold Stunner on Gilda

I wanna RKO Gilda outta nowhere

We're white supremacists, not vampire hunters.

Anyone have Brianna tweets about her running for office
That is hilarious

I want to 0-death Gilda as Wrastor in Rivals of Aether shameless shilling for one of my favourite games with a cool-ass dev who gives copies away on Twitter all the time

(minor dubs check)

It's post-holiday break. Everyone's either playing vidya, digesting all the turkey they ate, or digging themselves out of the mountain of leftovers after the Thanksgiving-BlackFriday-CyberMonday triple combo.

I want to make Gilda play Gone Home and only that name for a month straight

No. If I check the gift card balance page, there's fine text saying it never expires.
I got 110$ in there anyways so i'd be wary of that.

Blame yourself when it all goes to hell.

I want to take her out for dinner, date for a couple of months, hold her hand while we walk on the beach, ask her to move out to my place and one night, while I'm making sweet love to her, whisper to her ear "I want you to be the mother of my children", hold her tight around my arms and let the miracle happen

God I miss the good old days
But if we were to go back to the past then nothing would ever get better
Still I hope SVU does a trump episode

I want to make Gilda play Daikatana co-op mode without telling her it's unbeatable

I want to wake Gilda up in the middle of July by telling her it's Christmas.

Does anyone have a video of the one where the threat was pewdiepie?
Or the gamergate gurren lagann video?

don't bully gilda

Don't anyone dare feel sorry for him, he deserves it, he trusted a feminist.

I want to stick a Doritos piece between her molars

Fundies inevitably kill people over stupid shit because the books they follow were written millenia ago.

Modern christians have done a good job not killing people over stupid shit, the jews were doing a good job of not killing people over stupid shit before they decided violently bringing back Israel couldn't possibly be a terrible sociopolitical move, and muslims in industrialized countries are slowly (very slowly) starting to grasp that maybe the rest of the world will stop hating them if muslims stop killing people over stupid shit.

Unstable people trying to understand logic makes their head hurt, smae with the illogical.

Josh McInjosh is the leftist Sam Hyde, someone who dances the Can Can on the fiber-thin line between reality and parody to the point where neither friend or foe can guess his true motivations, yet the dance has gone on for so long that the possibility of Hyde or Josh being insane grows witch each day.

However, like with all leftists, Josh is utterly devoid of humor.

Gilda is becoming more like Alamira with every passing bullying.

Moloch and it's worshippers are practically vampires in our current timeline. If you want to pussy out now though, no one will judge you harshly. Pussy.

Shit, you're right, forgot about the Moloch cultists in our government. I'll go get my whip.

That disgusting pic is distracting from any valid observation you have though. Jesus fuck at least spoiler that shit. W10 for online usage of all things, for fuck sakes. I'm going to puke.

Helping

Here, have some of this. It'll help.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, ASIDE FROM EVERYTHING

It begins

Now these guys are just fucking retarded. Being a cuck is not a normal thing, that's like wanting to reclaim being a loser or something like that.

I was waiting for one of his horns to slap the TV

Oh shit nigga I can get behind this.

How can you lose something that you already have?

I want to make Gilda pull my finger and then fart so hard I shit my pants and make her clean them.

Junko a Best, Hecatia a Beauty, Clownpiece a Cutie.

Are you junko user?

STOP

SHE'S TAKING THE MONEY AND RUNNING BOYS
archive.is/6WRKR

I WANT TO TELL GILDA I HAVE A FUNNY VIDEO TO SHOW HER AND THEN MAKE HER WATCH 9/11 FOOTAGE

Kek. Thats rich.

Look, I don't know these internet people and I also don't care about learning it. That video was posted in one of the previous threads and I turned it into a webm because I agree with him there.

TOR/VPN users, pay attention because this affects you!

archive.is/gioH6

I WANT TO BUY GILDA A NEW VIDEO GAME AND GET HER REALLY EXCITED BUT IT'S FOR A CONSOLE SHE DOESN'T OWN

With jews you lose

>W-WELL, MAYBE WE CAN JUST SUE THEM FOR A RECOUNT!

She's still recounting in Wiscosin. Despite having no proof.

GET READY YOU PIECE OF FUG

It will be within a 1% change. Just watch.

Lucky dubs is good omen.

Is that mark and did he lose weight? Good for him since he should stop eating so much cake, but I'm not down with that type of hot yoga. But if it works for him and produces results, I guess credit's due where credit is due.

Good evening, faggots!

Yeah, good luck with Wisconsin, that's a pretty big factory state. Trump said exactly what he needed to win those.

You know, I saw a video similar to this on some other subject once. I don't think it was the same guy, but now I'm going to have to dig through my webm folder until I find it because it's going to bug me. All I remember is it seemed reasonable at first but then he went full retard about something or other.

I WANT TO TEXT GILDA BUT NOT FINISH MY SENTENCE SO SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOI

This country deserves a better class of criminal.

evening faggot.

god that was a magical night

God damn that video was fucking beautiful. This entire election has been the biggest rollercoaster of American politics since the countries fucking founding and the weirdest part it I might not even be exaggerating about that

Dunno fam, you never know. They could always just accidentally stumble upon thirty million ballots hidden under a shitty rug.

Yes

No

I TOLD YOU TO STOOOOOOOP

I am going to get mark to ban Gildafags
this is just getting beyond Val tier

I want to text Gilda with Vivian's phone and starting sending things like "why do I even hang out with you?" and "FYI not invited tot eh Xmas party"

You talk about things clearly related to pilitical economy, yet somehow deny they are related to capitalism. That's exactly the pretense he's talking about.

The difference is the Republicans are more than aware at this point of the Democrats dirty tricks. Places like Europe may as well be a single party dictatorship

I WANT TO NOT EVEN TELL GILDA HOW I'M GOING TO BULLY HER NEXT

I can't read Deutsch, asshole.

Inazuma a Cute, a cute, if she was real I would adopt her as my daughter

Please send emails.

Being a spirit of pure grunge, she indeed looks lively and smug

I really wish white guilt faggots would just kill themselves already.

Heil dubs nervously checked, as funny as that is I don't actually want it memed into our timeline. Scooby Wu is like the apocalyptic, TrashcanMan nuclear option.

Do these people have any friends? I mean, outside the internet? Ones they actually care about as people?

And then they wonder why they lost the election.

If he actually did get the insane notion in his fucking head to run, his opponent(s) would find out about his… shenanigans that got him banned from that campus newspaper's office, that alone would sink his ass

I like what this very sexy user says.
plz do emails plz
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
It only takes a few minutes of your time

Jill is going to be stoned off her tits on 2.5 millions worth of weed.

yes

Does that slightly clear it up for you? When he blames capitalism for the poverty in Detroit, he neglects to mention the fact that it was government mismanagement that caused the city to turn into a shithole. Sure, it was under a capitalist system as it collapsed but the thing is that it was as a result of policies intended to help the poor, not as a result of policies intended to help companies. Arguing that it was the result of anything other than government mismanagement is at the very absolute best misleading.

That's what you have filenames and spreadsheets with funny little numbers in them

Have you been keeping a record? If so I hope you've been keeping archives of them too.

dubs checked
It's all because of those racist rural rednecks who need to educate themselves, get into liberal college and accept that it is current year and current location! And anyone who has a different viewpoint or dares to question the right side of history is literally worse than hitler, or obviously not educated enough in liberal college or uni.
Barely half joking, recently visited an old gaming guild forum I haven't browsed in a while, and the limo liberals and champale socialists really showed their colors and are basically doubling down on their bullshit. If they want Trump for two terms, they are doing a great job of it so far.

Sadly, most of the archives that I had was in my old browser which I can't open anymore so.. this is a new browser and they're all gone.

Hey, everyone is backtracking No Man's Sky now

archive.is/6dED3

Let me ask you cock connoisseurs something. Do you give games a second chance after they failed catastrophically when it actually mattered? Because if you do, I will personally fax you over some instructions on how to hang yourself. I'm a firm believer in games getting it at least decently right the first time and then adding additional stuff to the game after if they want, given the initial product already feels wholesome. Fuck the "W-we'll the devs fixed it after months of nothing but fucking silence and turtle-shell-tier hiding, so I-I guess it's okay to buy now!"

WRONG, TAINT DEMON

If a game can't deliver on a good experience and can't follow up with the devs promises at launch, then fuck that game forever. If the promises are too big to achieve, then sit down in your Competent Game Dev Chair and rethink how much is actually possible.

Otherwise, go sit in an oven

Conversely, leftest only seem to care about how truly oppressive "hatespeech" laws are when applied to their shitty behavior.

I thought Kotaku was one of the sites that continuously fellated it even after it was out?

Is that Sammih Hyied?

They don't tend to get better after patching. The good games usually get it mostly right the first time.

FFXIV.

No, that's Sam Hyde's evil Twin. Liberal, No sense of humor, and only threatened to commit mass murder.

Never played it. If I'm proven wrong, then i am proven wrong, however, I'd like to see a comparison, before and after.

From 290 to 206

archive.is/MErwo (old)

archive.is/CuC3m (recount)

EVEN THE ARCHIVE LINK IS LITERALLY CUCKEM

I do, the X series games are almost always shit on releast and then fix it afterwards. I just wait a couple years before buying them.

The crazy thing is Flint may have enough money and connections through his adopted family that s/he/it will try to run. It may not go past the first rounds if at all, but s/he/it is crazy enough to at least try. After all he's crazy enough to try to install the BIOS by himself and upload it to the danknet that Ice-T warned people about. :^)

FFXIV didn't attempt to patch away their problems, I think. They wrecked the whole thing and started over.

Is that the final tally? Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein have filed a case to recount the votes on the swing states that Trump got during the election season. How did those went?

Pepe Sylvia won't recount, Cheese State will.

This thread is so gay its just begging to be raped.

Author at least acknowledged that it left many people burned and didn't deliver the experience it said it was going to deliver

Though he used the "It gets good after 15 hours!" excuse in his review

Yes, a capitalist government acting in a capitalist economy. You're drawing an arbitrary, and frankly crap, line as to what can be considered capitalistic.

webm form

Do they even keep track of shit they did to discredit their enemies? Because they seem to be doing the same shit to themselves, or is Holla Forums stirring the pot when not doing the FBI's job for them?

Some games do have buggy launches, but there is a difference between buggy launches and No Man's Sky. The buggy launch thing is bullshit for other reasons.

The fuck is this comic even trying to say? That the author is just so fucking amazing and smart that everything they dislike is wrong and ridiculous?

Is it possible to strawman a vague concept? Because that's what that shit seems to be doing.

fucking hell

Haven't looked into GG for a year, are you guys still cucked or the Trump effect awakened you?

Ot's saying venturing outside of your filter bubble is bad… because you might fall into a different bubble.

Hey, don't mock the BBC like that

The example I gave is relevant for a reason, you know. And since you seem to be too retarded to figure out what it meant, I shall explain it further.
I picked an example that agrees with you just for the sake of it but instead you decided to be pretentious fucking faggot

Jews are better at being tradcons than hwytes.

Jews are tradcons if tradcons were serious. Prove me wrong.

benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis

Too bad they dont want any other country to be like theirs.
You'll see them promote disgusting shit everywhere except in their homeland.

kek

=WHO SAYS YOU CANT HAVE IT ALL!=

Jews are matriarchial mate.

Implying neo-Holla Forums had anything to do with trumps win other than voting. Hell, milo had more to do with trump winning than neo-Holla Forums

Why can't she be real

Actually, Israeli Ashkenazis have lower IQs than American Ashkenazis. And even so, they have gays in their military, porn is legal, and so on. I assume you consider those disgusting.

How are jews matriachal? Only men can become rabbis, and rabbis are their leaders. They have bitchy, domineering women, but so does everyone.

They did actually, they did a lot of digging on wikileaks and spread that. Also spread propaganda to make Hillary think of people's war mongering.

The rabbis only pass their scripture, but they still obey the women in relations, even more than non jews. Not to mention the mother son relations. I think oppedius was refering to jews with that one.

The only thing you got right is strong sense of ethnic pride
Yeah, the Torah clearly states "Thy shalt fuck men in the ass and get AIDS, then also write articles about how having HIV is so fucking hot".
Israel has a fuckhuge NEET problem and it's not even the young doing it. The country has way too fucking many Jews whose sole purpose in life is getting money from the government while reading holy scripture for fun, not even as a job but simply because they decided that getting a job isn't worth their time.
Only if you consider erasing history to count as a connection
By Jewish tradition, you are only born a Jew if the mother is Jewish. Your father being a rabbi and your mother being a gentile makes you a gentile. And your father being a gentile and your mother only being an eighth Jewish makes you Jewish.
I guess that explains how Israel is so dependent on US welfare that if they missed a single paycheck, that the entire country would be thrown into turmoil.

They're more of a weird matriarchal/patriarchal hybrid, but you're otherwise pretty much right.

That was the part of Holla Forums who did shit rather than sitting and bitching. The part of Holla Forums that did not make the pic above to d&c and yeah, it was probably revoltards and shills who made that, but some Holla Forumsacks fall for that shit too easily

Well that was some ugly damage control
Good luck gay gamers.

Plus I will also mention that even people here spread the leaks and dug. Not just Holla Forums

I think traditionally rabbis have power to grant divorces. Some rabbis got charged with kidnapping and extortion awhile back, because they were kidnapping men to get them to agree to the divorce that the wife wanted.

If a game has solid gameplay but fixable technical issues, or superficial blemish I can overlook it, at least to a reasonable degree. I loved playing Jagged Alliance 2, but it was so buggy and crash prone on my rig at the time that I could not continue playing it. But if a game has AIDS Ebola at it's core gameplay and design, it doesn't even matter how technically stable it is because it will always be garbage.
I may give it a chance if the studio and devs learned from their mistake and make a new, far improved game maybe, but that seems to be rare these days.

Take Numale Sky, because no one else willing to, badumtish to me that bullshit is a microcosm of the current year vidya cancer. A game that is at best 10-15$ if that, getting hyped up to AAA without AAA resources, skill or talent, no sanity check and charging AAA prices. And has anyone been able to locate Sean Murray yet? That guy pulled a pretty neat disappearing trick.

I was one of the main ones in this thread spreading info on the leaks here and a good chunk of what I was spreading I'd gotten from Holla Forums. Stop trying to act like Holla Forums did nothing, its about as bad as the retards that try to act like gamergate never accomplished anything.

you sure know how to fill a thread with bullshit, don't you

things leftards do themselves while accusing others of doing while hiding behind irony-the shitty 4 panel comic.bmp

archive.is/TETle
NEW MODES
Real descriptive there.

That was supposed to be relaxing?

user, that's the most pointlessly Byzantine analogy I've read in a while and it brings absolutely nothing to the table, and you say I'm pretentious. My point about Detroit being a capitalist scenario remains.

So the team is still working in an undisclosed location, then? Did they move in order to avoid rampaging autists?

archive.is/iVzMn

When will they ban Grand Theft Auto? This is an outrage.

Sad

*movement, dammit

You're gonna get fucking billied for not proofreading, nerd.

Shit, son, you only had to type 10 words correctly.

I am only acussing neo-Holla Forums like this shit here . Regular Holla Forums does work hard, though between this thread and Holla Forums we all get distracted a bit at times. and the first post was in anger at the shills strawman not you

That's impossible to verify.

Orthodox don't do that, as far as I know. I haven't seen the article you're talking about.
So does Japan, but people have no problem calling them dedicated or hardworking.
I'm talking about learning Hebrew, transcribing everything by hand, etc.
That's "matrilinear", not matriarchal.
Is that true?

I think everybody is. Nobody's 100% one or the other. I'm not jewish, as far as I know (mother's English-Irish-Czech, dad's like slavic/Romanian), but I think a lot of what Holla Forums is calling jewish culture is just high-IQ culture. I think the fundamental difference between Holla Forums and SJWs is that Holla Forums is culture for low-IQ people (niggers), and SJWism is culture for high-IQ people (faggots). Obviously, these have nothing to do with actual gays or blacks. Some gays are niggers, and some faggots are heterosexual.

In this way, the distinction (niggers vs. faggots) becomes apparent. Under niggers, you can't lay one stone atop another, faggots get burned, and you die from a warlord's spear. Under faggots, you need a pass to piss, everybody has a problem with everything you think, and you kill yourself from the pressure. For instance, Britain is a faggot culture, whereas ISIL is a nigger culture.

There is, I dare to hope, a third path. A way to be neither a faggot nor a nigger, a way to be high-IQ without having your nuts cut off. I've started calling it either "autism" or "anime", because I see evidence of it in some manga, the way you'd detect a planet by how it makes a star wobble. But I can't fully encapsulate it, and I suspect it's genetic, so I don't know how to proceed.

4chan and Holla Forums were both "anime" websites when they started out. 4chan flirted with niggerdom when the leejunfags showed up, but eventually settled on faggotry (again, this is irrespective of any literally homosexual content). Holla Forums was niggerish relative to 4chan's faggotry, but eventually deteriorated into its current state.

I hope, in the future, that we can be, or find a place, that's free from the niggerdom of retarded cowposting nazis, and the faggotry of bossy, officious, on-topic rule-obsessed SJWs, a place that is neither stupid, nor evil. I hope that in the future, we can all learn how to be autistic, because that's the only path of peace.

My god, they are so close.

For what purpose

Cmon dude, man's been a step ahead of ALL of us since the election started.

Let the dems have their last dying gasp of relevance.

They did. They actually rebuilt the entire game from the ground up, keeping only the concept materials and a few pieces of the engine.

See

The corrupt do not lose easily. Not unless their death is there.

Well, can you think of any other media where there are police chases? GTA is ONLY one!

It's as dead as Fidel Castro on black friday. :^)
But don't worry, the moveset of the dead will live forever in it's children, like say Cuckdeau jr.
May Feedel shine brightly in the darkness, and by that I mean:
BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

And you re-read my post, if you think Trump isn't aware of this you're a fool.

Really nigger?

Bully this man's waifu!

Actually that statement is ironic if you think about it

Don't ruin that cat with your canccer

You asked "for what purpose". I answered. They will continue to ask recount unless they vet results they like or trump gets in.

SJWs are "highly educated." Not high IQ. And by "educated" I mean the modern University interpretation, meaning they have learned and accepted as fact the Liberal dialog and thought patterns that their education imbued them with.

Being "highly educated" in the modern sense really means "being willing and eager to accept and regurgitate rote Leftist bullshit."

Isnt there a difference between well educated and well learned?

Oh sorry misunderstood.

No problem.

Maybe this will help you: archive.is/QMQql

But in every western group that isn't Jews high IQ is strongly connected with SJWry and leftism and not with ethnic pride or traditionalism. Whether this is because the education system has been successful, whether it stems from a lofty sense of superiority over filthy poor people, or whether this is the One True Path, I don't know. All I know is that Jews are apparently immune to a sociological disorder that afflicts every other group.

I posted this theory on half/r9k/ a few years ago. I think that's where he got it.

But he misunderstands. He doesn't see the third path. He has "tard", but it's not a path.

Compared to niggers, yes. I see the traces of this third way among people with high IQs, though. In my original formulation, it was high-test for niggers and low-test for faggots.

I suspect that "autism" doesn't map 1-1 with autism.

Is the visual novel industry safe from sjws?

That makes far more sense than saying that Holla Forums is lower IQ than SJWs.

yes yes, it's dead and irrelevant, except when it's responsible for every stair muffin incident and putting Trump in the whitehouse, while also invading future martian colony.
Psst, you didn't get the latest memo did you. Keep up you faggot, it's supposed to be
Then followed by a ironic but non ironic wrapped in irony pic of cancerous commie catgirl that no one likes.

You need to take the test before you can get help, user.

I have not once seen GG brought up outside of imageboards for over six months now. You guys are sad. GG hasn't achieved anything since 2014.

The western nations are feminized, they seek approval from society to do anything, while still doing impulsive and self destructive acts.

No.

Except for the Gawker employee who outright said GG was the root of their downfall. Afriad that doesn't work anymore, shill. Especially when every SJW on twitter still uses us as a boogeyman.

It makes more sense if you interpret him as meaning "level of education".

SJWs are overeducated idiots who have no concept of how the world actually works outside their ivory campuses where everyone gets along and sings kumbaya.

Some parts of Holla Forums, on the other hand, could definitely use some more education, particularly with regards to STEM and the fact that race is a very poor choice for the basis of a tribal identity in modern times.

le creative comment

Well when your in a hugbox jerking off over a dead movement I suppose it is a creative comment.

Hilarious

Opinions are not facts. For the most part whites are the only ones who do not think along racial lines, there's exceptions to that obviously but they're just that, exceptions. Its why most races tend to vote so heavily the same way.

So did CTR give you a letter of recommendation at least when you got fired, or was it more of a EVERYBODY GTFO IT'S OGRE during election night. Did you see Cher or Lady Gaga crying? Did you at least snag some food on the way out? What's the pay structure like for a Soros paid protest, hourly or flat rate?

You guys need to update your script.

Its okay, he's probably just here to commit RESISTENCE.

Thanks for proving how much of a joke you all are.

Looks like Brad Glasgow did a thing, was not aware of it. Like many it's pretty clear like many that he sees that those who write on games are extremely retarded.

gameobjective.com/2016/11/28/deconstructing-crackeds-5-ways-gamers-holding-back-games-love/

Also have you guys seen some of the comments on the Cracked video? While most are alright, a lot of asshurt comes their way when commenters drop the redpills on gamergate. Most are drown out but still, it's amazing how some still cling to the narrative.

The idea of whiteness is recent honestly the british treated the irish worse then blacks ect
Is very recent

YOU ARE A NIGGER AND YOU WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH

imgur.com/gallery/5w8I5Xh
Mombot got on Imgur's front page, and more importantly- so did more MSM bashing.

And the British made propaganda that tried to depict the Irish as less than white.

If that is a toy funz, I'm impressed at some of the detail, particularly the surefire looking flashlight.
INB4 it's akshually real, courtesy of small arms CZechnology. reminscent of a scorpion evo

Yes because British, Irish, etc. are all unique ethnicities and they thought along tribal ethnicities. Americans whites are essentially mutts so breaking it down like that no longer makes sense. Europeans are still closer to one another genetically than they are to other races.

Correct they mostly do not. This is why you see so many of them talking about how they are color blind. This is why you see essays written in academia about how racial blindness of whites is bad. This is why you see smarter academics talking about how criticizing racial blindness in whites is foolish and will lead to whites adopting a more tribalist mentality which we are now seeing the beginning stages of.

Yeah, the way they treated blacks and the Irish wasn't racial. Right…

I gotta remember when that GG site list image gets posted again to suggest that Brad's site gets added. also here is his tweet to spread;
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/803119038792630272

10/10

I am clearly talking about the present retard.

So your argument is literally "The Current Year"?

So 426a71 showed up to shill the thread I see

No and if you can't tell the difference between talking about what is currently going on in today's time versus bitching about "HOW CAN X BE HAPPENING ITS LITERALLY CURRENT YEAR" you might just be a retard.

Get absolutely fucked.

Its been a while since I've seen shills reach (16) in these threads makes me remember the old times

At least you're now being honest with yourself. How did you feel when they tossed your low energy boss like a sack of potatoes into a van by the way, did you have to replay clips of her opening a pickle jar to re-assure yourself?

What else do they have to look forward to?

I'm waiting to see how much he spergs

They really are not. They are prone to infighting, faggotry and ahem, racemixing. In fact they fall for the third so much that isreal had to make it illegal in isreal. The higher ones know what they do, but the average jew is more degenerate than every other race. Just look at hollywood, so many stars and starlets fell for the bbc hoax.

I want Holla Forums to leave and burn in hell

They are cancer

Not since 2014, it hasn't. Keep pushing your boogeyman memes.

It hasn't been a whole since another moron couldn't make an arguments and needed buzzwords instead. No wonder GG died.

Look at him go!

I'm going to enjoy you sperging out

Wouldn't expect any less from someone who thinks their dead movement still achieves anything

I sure enjoyed yours.

You misunderstand this arrangement.

Who believes what doesn't affect the (lack of) wisdom there is in basing a modern tribal identity on race.

It was meaningful back when we were isolated tribes that couldn't afford to feel out the intentions of other factions, but nowadays there is more merit in adhering to an identity based on an overarching shared ideology, because that allows a hypothetical tribe to transcend the boundary of race without losing unity between its individual members.

Furthermore, racial "purity" is a genetically dangerous notion, as a lack of diversity in genetic material can seriously fuck up the gene pool over time by allowing normally harmless recessive alleles to have considerably higher probabilities of producing horrible phenotypical expressions that would very likely have been suppressed by the introduction of fresh genes from those outside that gene pool. Naturally, there are considerable risks to the introduction of new genes that should be accounted for as well, but they have to be balanced against the (often greater) dangers of inbreeding. See pugs for an example of why excessive "purebloodedness" is definitely not something to idolize. Amusingly, the image doesn't mention the infections the skin flaps pick up, the disfiguration of the skull that makes it difficult for them to breathe, or the infamous weakness in connective tissues that causes their eyes to pop out of their skull if they're hit in the head.

Good, let it all out, there there, it's good that you are now approaching the acceptance stage. So did you send some of your CTR earnings to Jill Stein's reefer powered recount effort too? It's understandable if you did, some people impulsively spend their money to escape the pain of losing something, like a loved one, or an election. Just make sure it's not an amount you can not afford to lose. You know, the way you did with that Bernie thing last time.

So not salty at this thread that you spent (18) post telling us that we do nothing.

I expect no more from commie scum.

Maybe when you start arguing in good faith, we'll start taking you seriously.

As it stands though, I do hope you aren't expecting us to do anything but toy with you for our amusement.

ok leftypol you outed yourself with this image

This sentence is so garbled and poorly constructed that I don't even know what you were trying to say.
Ridiculous utopian thought based upon there not being actual racial differences other than skin color.
Anyone that uses this argument is a fucking moron. We are not some tiny population with little genetic diversity within our race. Pugs(and other breeds like dalmations) got fucked up because very close relations were being bred with one another.

I'm getting a white page

I'm insulted. I expected they'd send their best shill for gamergate: public enemy number 1

I'm glad you responded to the right post that time. You guys might actually have some self-awareness after all.

I do hope he reaches (69) like that one shill in the Xenoblade thread.

Actually, it would make sense that a dead movement has no arguments to present.

Not an argument

He'll never beat the record, though. I doubt he even tops 20 dollar user.

You still don't seem to get your purpose. Don't worry; in time you will.

Well we had that xbone fag who shilled for (215) post

I'm sad
;_;

Why would you want a new keyboard? I thought you paid top dollar for your mattell barbie on the web keyboard complete with free ants?

pic related

I did
I want another one with a different layout and want to have one with different switches
its a totally different keyboard

So you're even more autistic? Gotcha.

oh boy, here we go.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803422200594309120

Did someone hack Trump's account is he just sick of bullshit

Nothing will be this web.archive.org/web/20160306193040/http://8ch.net/v/res/8588170.html

Wait, who are the misogynists here again?

Sad. And piracy is good for trying games, and more honest than demos.

Archive.is archive: archive.is/HW8ue
The phrase "figgle faggles" still gives me giggles.

Now you are just prolapsing back into denial and trying to use fantasy as a mental escape, that's not a healthy progressive move mang. Understandable considering your circumstances, but not healthy.

Please its time to stop the salt party and (215) that you?

These people spend literally all their time picking fights on the internet. Just let that sink in the next time they say that their opponents are "no-life losers."

Still no argument. Still desperate to recapture the glory days of his dead movement.

Is he still going? I filtered him half an hour ago.

A candle flickers most violently right before it goes out, user. I never held any illusion that, should Trump win, it would be nothing less than dragging these cucks into the future kicking and literally screaming.

Just like journos vs #GG. Force will likely be the only way.

>(29) years

Hey shill. you do realise we're past the bump limit, right? You're just accelerating us to the end of the bread and a new one on the front page to trigger you further

yes

Maybe you should go back to Tumblr if you want a safespace.

Apparently my joke went over his head

Only proving how much of joke you all are

Yeah, GGers have a lot of it whenever they get mocked for trying to push a movement that has been dead for a year

Speaking of filters, I'm glad that the actual posts get hidden now so that old fashioned spam, like what generally happened in 2014, doesn't take up any page space.

This doesn't really seem as fun as the FUCK YOU

Don't antagonize him too much now.

The more sincerely they think "we don't do anything" the better. Flying under the RADAR is never bad.

This is fucking hilarious

Oh wait, he got the joke finally.

Thank you for proving me right

Hilarious

For

Yeah, that one was great.

Severe autism

Were all laughing its been a while since we had a shill this salt.

Why do I get bullied when I want to play with shills, but you all get to have fun?

I wonder how long he'll keep going.

post porn of her

Because you often attract the shills in the first place and have admitted to pretending to be retarded for this very fact. These often turned into board wars post that made the threads a chore to read through

With others, the shills just come on their own at the ass end of a thread in the middle of the night and get mad at no one in particular for no particular reason. They're just booty ravaged for the sake of being booty ravage, ya dig

That applies in basically all cases if you paid attention, user. Except Swami. 29 Years of asspain.

>29 Years
Speaking of 29 years, I wonder if 8ch would still be around by then.

Sure, but the difference is that one situation can be helped for the most part, and the other is unavoidable.

Also, is it me, or was 29 Years the death of Swami's reign of shitposting? Everywhere that faggot went, even on Holla Forums, people would just reply to him with 29 YEARS. I even saw it a few times on revolt. It's like people finally had a quick, humiliating meme to strike him with and he disappeared after that

I mean, sure, for someone who doesn't have to do anything since the movement is dead, making a post sure must be hard work.

AM I cool like you now?

You to will have to keep waiting. The only shills here are people who shill GG when it's dead.

You're pathetic. You have no argument and know I'm right. That's why you can't make a real arguemnt and just spout your shill boogeyman and post count maymays.

If you jokes are the majority, then it will be dead in a few years. Just like how GG died in a few years.

I found the video I was talking about but my roommate's playing a game so I can't upload it. It's a guy talking about the mirror test to prove self-awareness, then going on about how it's problematic because kids in some countries can't pass it.

THE MADMAN

are you even been paid anymore?

He's still going!

It isn't.

the absolute madman

He's not stopping! Like a freight train!

We both know that wasn't going to happen. The best option was to control it somewhat for advantage.

Seems to have been the case alright.

Dude, you can smell the condecention in what they wrote, and how mad they were. If only they stepped up and admotted to being at fault, to being the bad guys, to say they wanted to reform, they would have maybe had a chance. But I am glad they shot a gataling gun into their feet each time.

That's what you fags seem to believe considering you keep saying it isn't dead over and over.

mah nigga

Don't forget your snacks, this is going to be a fun ride!

But it is dead.
We're dead. We've been dead since August of 2014.
And you're trapped in Hell with us.

If 426a71 doesn't respond to this post within 30 seconds of me posting it then that means he enjoys man ass.

No I like woman butt, thanks.

You faggots counting are just as bad as he is.

Pretty sure I didn't. I'm just here to make fun of you.

You obviously like man butt.

No, they're worse since they still haven't provided an argument

Sorry, we can't all be faggots like you.

Speaking of Granblue. Granblue Gilda never.

read the rules before you come here, newfag

Don't you fucking dare stop now. I just got here and i need my salt.

Anila galko when. She's perfect for it.

Never seen that third pic, too. Nice.

Too busy laughing at you.

Is this ironic, are you you serious?

Holy shit, what if we just submitted one of the tans for this? I've already shown some nips on medibang Danielle and Freya and they really liked them. My only problem is that I wouldn't want the money. If we ended up using one of Melodious Caravan's pics for instance, I'd rather he get the autism bux as a thank you. I mean, he'd get paid in yen, but I'm sure he could get the currency exchanged in dollars by a nearby bank

Either way, as I said, the current submissions are all garbage, so one of our OC's would almost certainly wipe the floor with them. The question though is who? Go ahead with Danielle and Freya? Vivian? Gilda isn't an option.

He deleted most of his post

DO IT FAGGOT

JUST DO IT
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

I'm pretty sure it was mark
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

you are showing your power level

Fucking hell. Just my luck. I just got here and the faggot fucks off.

Here's MC's itch.io, which I'm sure would be a decent say to set up contact: levity.itch.io/
Hopefully MC gets some decent zenny out of it.

Do it, and if you dun want the money, but some figurines or something then raffle them off in this thread. though Id say spend it on yourself. Take a trip to the nip

Mark, please tell me yoy did not interfere with our bullying of the shill.

P
Oh, and if it is some other guys illustration, give him the money.

Well, I was agonizing over which Danielle and Freya pic to use, but you can do multiple submissions. Excuse me, fellas

if you draw any new ones, make sure to post them here

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

I hope that if a pic you did not make wins you give at least part of the dosh to the artist.

Cidney Aurum will make FF great again.

lel

I'm not going to play FF15 but I would hit that like the fist of an angry god.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/803446916918804480

Oh SHIT

Fuck, I hate these fucks and even more that the shit they pull works on so many people

The way he talks through half of it, you'd think he was talking about himself and Olbermann won the election. Also he apparently finally figured out that if Trump gets pulled out, Mike "touch a dong and the current's on" Pence will be president

He's created and is now pushing a "Trump is insane" narrative because, like he said in an older video, if Mike Pence and a majority of some other group decide Trump is "unfit", then they can pre-emptively impeach him. He's basically in the Bargaining stage of grief.

Yup everybody is crazy but you pal.

archive.is/jU8Cc
archive.is/kXNCT

He's turning into Alex Jones. This time next year he'll be ranting about chemicals in the water turning frogs gay.

These people go from 0 to 100 so fast it is pure comedy

I am still waiting on more leftist to realize this. Then again, if hillary got in, I would not have been suprised if she used her power to make fag marrige illegal again.

So the frogs will be milo?

Nice dubs, but don't insult Filterman with Glenn Beck's leftard cousin.

Do people really believe that the president can just start a nuclear war cause he's mad? Like the president picks up his phone and says "Launch the nukes" and that's it. World over.

The filter merchant is partially right about the hormonal residue from plastics, birth control, soy beans, and supplements in the water supply though.

and It does fuck with amphibians, probably humans to some level too but I don't think his filters can remove it.

No, they need to turn Jewish first.

I shouldn't have insulted him. He's just a humble water filter salesman.

There's a kernel of truth to most of what he says, but it's the way he says it. He never sounds sane.

no bully alex-chan

No, the mods did. Because dead threads filled with guys with no arguments have pussy mods to be little bitches for.

I knew the standards for journalists were low thanks to GG, but I always assumed literacy was one of them. Olbermann says Trump tweeted that the election "was rigged against him even though he won it." Now, the first half of the quote is fine. The election was rigged against Trump from start to finish. The second half, the "even though he won it" part, is where this guy proves that he doesn't understand his own native language. Just saying something was rigged against you has nothing to do with the actual outcome. Someone can still win despite something being rigged against him, as Trump proved. Olbermann's words here show that he doesn't understand this, and not understanding something so basic officially puts him in the same tier as Jason "I Think Lolicon Means a Woman With Big Breasts" Schier.

Actually that has kind of thing happened a number of times during the Cold War on both sides, with soldiers refusing to follow first strike orders because they understood the consequences of launching a nuclear strike on another superpower.

He's back!

Oh I wholeheartedly agree, every good theory needs a core of truth to build around.

Just don't trust his filters to do any better than regular commercial models unless you have the 12k to spring for a laboratory grade system.

completely pure water sucks to drink too.

He just won't stop!

I don't use filters anyway. The main thing I'd be worried about is fluoride and my area doesn't add it to the water.

I'm not even mad I'm pretty happy he came cause

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

If you really didn't care you wouldn't be here shilling for this long and for >(60) post
The legend of 426a71 is born!

Who is this semen demon?

It doesn't seem to do much harm from the papers I've looked at, so I'm not too worried about it.

You know they also add iodine and ferrocyanide to table & commercial salt too

I knew about iodine, because a lot of people don't get enough of it. I don't use much salt anyway, though. Pretty much live off of whatever locally-grown stuff I can get. In the fall I basically just stuff my lunchbag with apples from the stand down the street.

If you really cared about your dead movement you would have been able to prove me wrong. But you can't, because you know it's true.

He is still going

nhentai.net/g/143125/18/

It's not even flavorful shitposting. It's just the same, low energy comebacks over and over for 60+ posts

Have we encountered a new strain of shill, anons?

Also:

Someone doesn't get the memo Soros pretended to be christian to help jew hunters

Thanks for summing out what you goobs have been like the entire thread

New? No, GGers have been here for a long time.

twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/803267434882822144

426a71 is the gift that keeps shilling some music for this god like salt.

Thanks for the spoonfeed.

Prefer this comfier version.

Where did he get that number from? Does he really think Trump supporters only make up 25% of the population?

Or this might do since pretty much everyone is doing an all out on 426a71

Wasn't there only roughly 50% voter turnout in the US?

oh I see, so he's just assuming that everyone else is is on his side.

I know it's fun to make fun out of retards but come on or are you bored

I thing you mean "faggots", there's plenty of them who can't make an argument to save their lives.

OH MY GOD!

I decided you're not getting anymore (you)s out of me.
(68)

Everyone is having a laugh and plus more laughs will be had when FF 15 is out since that game looks to be a shit show.

Sorry, I already told you no more (you)s.

This is how much of a joke GG has become

I'm still in awe at what a treat we got today with the salt master 426a71

While it's late and nothing is really going on except poking a sperg, have a comfy semi-illustrated story, courtesy of >>>/monster/

1) archive.is/aYSoz

2) archive.is/FkeIs

3) archive.is/Ry1sC

4) archive.is/nQOYL

5) archive.is/3kuHH

Cidney just came.

Everyone dies. The end. Gotta love fucking martyr endings. The most original of stories.

I want to fuck Cidney. I have to wonder why they changed her name to Cindy for the English release. Had the translators never played an FF before?

So does he do it for free or 10 to 15 bux?

This is why you and your dead movement are jokes

he does it 4free

No, just the same low energy leftard attempts at memetics, but as usual it only comes up with cargo cult level copy.

/monster/ is such a good board why can't /a/ be as good?

Shame the game's probably lousy. Combat might end up okay but FF has been a clusterfuck for a long time. The Tactics Advance games were okay and I enjoyed 10, but it hasn't been "good" in a long time. If Nintendo wasn't so hell-bent on having it censored, the Bravely Default series would be better at this point.

Will 426a71 reach 100+ by the end of this bread? Let's find out. For now, have some Cidney's sexy ass tanlines in her sexy shorts!

426a71 keeps going and going.

Will GGers post anything of worth by the end of this. Spoilers: They won't.

Cause autistic moderation. Don't get me wrong, I'll take heavily moderated /a/ over whatever the cesspool that 4/a/ became any day but some of these limitations are a bit ridiculous.
I'm almost certain one of the meidos is a kebab, considering how quickly anything related to islam disappears.

lol cran pls

what an absolute madman

426a71 sounds like one of the salty twitter goons now that I think of it.

4/a/ became so shit but our /a/ is shit cause the mods go overboard and there is no fun on the board

426a71 at this point is so salty that he is attacking everything we say.

stop, i can only get so hard

Goons really are tsundere for stefan aren't they.

Speaking of which, are there any celebretards that stuck by their word and left the country since Trump won.

A couple reason I can think of:

Combine all of this with slow organic growth, and you end up with a community of relatively nice individuals.

Is that really Murray's tweet though, that guy practically pulled off a kaizer soze disappearing trick.

/Monster/ on Holla Forums I hear has made some sold comics and even done translations, we could use a anime board that isn't run by no fun assholes cause the charm of 2011 /a/ was everyone had fun while keeping shit in order.

Hmm I just saw this

You just saw that two day old post?

The thread is on page one and I saw this so might this explain why we have this odd shilling all over Holla Forums?

People have been talking about that post for a few threads. Looks to be some twitter retard. Very likely a goon.

twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/793149784815243264

Looks like that Sol bird faggot the one who tried doxxing mombot

yup, there are a few drawfags that are decent to fantastic.

As for translation here is a list of what they have done so far. Currently they are working through the monstergirl encyclopedia 2.

nhentai.net/search/?q=heart and feather

A whole group of twittertards tried that.

Zach attack where 9volt and a bunch of high ranking goons were tricked only one who didn't join was red ghost since he has some decency (this is detectable)

Fuck I'm tried

leftypol is for niggers and women with mental defencies

You don't have to be /leftpol/ to like catgirls

549d0e is a salty GGfag butthurt his movement is dead

The salt is lovely

dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/black-lives-matter-we-must-come-to-the-defense-of-castro/

Jesus

Nah, GGfag contains a lot of bitterness, stemming from the fact they aren't relevant and all that.

You know, with the fact that they can't even make an argument in this thread it's little wonder the movement died.

Nothing to do with games

if we're so irrelevant shill why don't you fuck off & die?

I'm actually impressed at the goon/shill being this angry that he still is posting.

He has gone past autism

Sorry if you want a safespace you can go back to Tumblr

You guys sure have.

You first homo

It can't, the goon is mad and sad, like lipshits when he realizes even if he gets his tramp stamp tat removed, it will never truly erase it.

Kek, GGfags have yet another boogeyman buzzword

Goon gets sick

gets injected with faggotry

Gets autism very sad

holy fucking kek, this is incredible

8ch not even once. this is one incredibly comfy looking hugbox though

Hmm a (1) shows up and the goon keeps going uh you don't get to bring friends

fug

Nothing to do with gaming

At this point I'm just enjoying 426a71's lose his shit

it takes a little bit of salt to make bread

His shit's long gone. I don't know what you lose when you run out of shit, but that's what he's losing.

They're coming for you George.

You spent too long calling down the thunder. All the fucks to give have ran out.

It's going to be biblical you furry faggot.

At this rate we could sell salt for years and not run out.

He is running at the same level of mental break down as (215)

Well As long as there GGfags with no arguments the salt produced by them will never end.

Since GG has been dead for a while GGfags have probably reached (22, 150)

Speaking of boxing, anyone remember that boxing match where lowtax tried to LOL U SO SRS THO his way out of one.

Well turd jr.s mother is a mentally ill groupie, so it's not exactly impossible.

More like "You don't get to bring proxies."

She was a well-known floozy and there have been some compelling comparison pictures. Here's the picture, incidentally. It's lazy but I figure I'll just toss it up on Wikipedia every few months when I get bored.

Hold up I messed that up

First we have a server crash, and now we get goonposting?

This week really is nostalgia for 2015 Holla Forums.

saved and is he still going?

It was the nose in the face comparison pic. Everything else is circumstantial but does make you wonder, turd sr. was a well known commie apologist, has a crazy groupie for a wife, the timing is not impossible. But that pic of castro's nose and turd jr, I'm not saying I 100% believe it, but now I want to see more pics and comparison. If it's actually proven beyond any doubt that Justin is actually Fidel Jr. Well 2017 is going to get a whole lot more interesting.

For now it's just shitposting fodder for me. Even if it's true, he'll never acknowledge it. Maybe something will come out after his death, but who can say? I had some other comparison pictures but I guess I lost them.

Low standards? Check mate, Gildafag.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider.

do they actually care when dry-heaving autists call or do they just stay on the line because of they have to

Are you saying GGfags are goons?

Actually that would make sense.

Your post is important to us. Please remain at your keyboard as one of our mobile ovens is on its way to you so you can easily gas yourself.
Have a nice day. :^)

Seriously, I had one comparing the shape of his nose to both his "dad" and Castro's. If anyone has it that would be great. I can't find the fucking thing.

Of course not.

That nose comparison pic makes me want to examine old photos and videos of the two. If it's not a shoop, it is very strange how similar featured it is.

goons still raiding?

I don't suppose you have it handy? I can't even remember what site I saw it on.

GG has been here for years

I didn't save it locally but is this is the one you're thinking of.
>>>Holla Forums8377604

Literally what the fuck jesus christ

Something is tickling their anus.

What "assholes tweet" is he talking about "making the rounds"?

Its been a while since they've been this salt.

That just wasn't even good shilling. That was suicide worthy. That was something you'd do before shaving your head, painting your face, making a THE BEST OF ME sign, and shooting yourself through the mouth.

I've met whores with more grace. The next time you see someone do this, just take them out back, convince them to watch the sunset with you, and shoot them in the back of the head.

Here, my gift, not just to him, but to all of you.

howtohangyourself.ytmnd.com/

Of course it's not good shilling. You can't shill a dead movement.

Obviously you can shill things that are dead and worthless. I'm sure your mother has praised you at some point in your life when you weren't a failure, so there's proof.

Now now, no need to project about your own life user. I mean, if that didn't happen to you, you wouldn't be a GG shill.

That's not a projection, that's just your shadow

gib bread

Man the goons don't even try its kinda sad that 426a71 went so autistic I'm not even laughing at him he reminds me of that one goon Mario Taz who used to sperg on youtube about gg

It seems pretty effective at altering your candy rectum

You're not from here, are you laddy

Its a goon

Awwww, man, I missed out on all the fun…

In other news
SHE HAS FINALLY RESIGNED
twitter.com/mombot/status/803522410901188608
GOOKANON IS FINALLY FREE
A LITERAL CULT GOT A GOON ELECTED TO SHILL FOR A MEMEY MUSIC VIDEO
AND THE PEOPLE DID NOT LIKE IT

Dead movement
Been away for a bit, looks like I missed some high autism from a low tier shill.

>Something is tickling their anus.
I imagine all their work for the election was for nothing and now their saltiness blesses these threads once more.

Sorry I'm not retarded like you.

someone should bake now lest you want an commie cat thread

It is possible that they simply found a substitute and could finally ditch her

You mean shills, as many of these GGfags are highly autistic.

Still way too early

not until you finish your vegetables

I'm guessing snoke by the logic

He is well over 100+ at this point.

I didn't refresh the page so it still said 683 posts
billy

I'm sorry your HD is capped just as low as your IQ

I'm sorry you have no argument

Don't be, I was taught not to yell at women like yourself. Carry on, lass

But I've got this

Disgusting

And now we know you're gay

No, val. No resignation ever decided or promised.
She literally verbally told the opposition party to "Stop the impeachment process, then I'll kinda consider shorten my term, btw there will be no reaign" at the press conference. Dirty, empty deal I'd say. It's dirty tactic to buy some times and avert the curent impeachment process because she felt 'At this rate I might be really impeached in few months'.
FYI so far she provocated opposition party to "lel impeach me niggas I ain't resign on my own, period", then backpedalled to million miles today because she felt danger. It's dirty con artist tactics and the press conference was full of shit.

I repeat, no resining ever decided or promised. It's her dirty, empty con word to desperately slow the impeachment process and avoid the guillotine. Even her own party criticizing her that it's all empty, meaningless ruse to get away with from all this shit. Justice party's leader even said at the press conference it's "We must not fall for this Park's deep trap".

id eat it

The Korean conglomerates that had a hand in controlling the government and the president haven't been prosecuted yet.
I think Samsung and a couple more were raided by police not too long ago but consider the fact in the past Koreans have ended up mysteriously missing, dead or imprisoned on complete bullshit if they started digging around these companies.

Seriously doubt they would just roll over without any fight.

yeah but you have a devilish taste though satan trips.

well thats sucks!

sounds like she can be bff with the clintons and soros.

That is pretty much a given, you don't get invited to the weekly ritual sacrifice pizza parties in a US controlled country without bending over to the elites in the US

Where might this semen demon reside?

Fucking gildafag kill yourself

So does that mean we can resurrect the Spanish Empire and finally control the seas while enslaving stupid natives or scam them for shit we don't want?

Good evening, you fucking faggots!

It's gloom, blue 8:26 pm without hope.

God damn it, I don't want my Skype to be phased out, all of my friends are there. What should I do to keep the Skype I have right now and stay that way?

Posts like these prove this thread isn't really about your dead movement but a thinly-veiled "social" thread.

Right…

Not an argument

Not really. You just don't have to be a double-standard using retard.

The josh is stuck in the mid 2000 with dubya as president and leftards having the upper moral ground because reasons

He refuses to accept that he cucked himself out of his own political movement by pushing for muhsoggyknees thus incriminating himself for being a man

On the other hand mr.wu saw that the best way for him to get away with his smug libtard bullshit is to pretend to be a lady, but then again he's crazier than josh

But not a lot more tho

user pls, they realized the truth long ago, problem is if they publicly accept it then they lose

Except sam hyde is a comedian/troll/shock jock who only 12yo poltards think they should take seriously

Josh on the other hand wants to be taken 100% seriously and never jokes because even he knows he's unfunny as fuck

Where da bred at?

leftists only slander rarely address the argument, Bush gave them lots to stand on, once he was out and a dem in the white house, the focus shifted to misogyny and other things that allows for pointed fingers and fake outrage. numales like dan golding simply make a career out of the outrage that they sow.

It's actually a lot more. He's at 100 somethings by now. Mark deleted a bunch of his posts earlier, but at our bequest he stopped.

106 to be precise. I have not closed this page since the start.

Severe autism

Is cuckchan down or something?

Make sure you're in the next bread man. You're priceless.

By then you'll still have no arguments

What is it that you want an argument over?
We're at the bread's end. Let's have an argument.

She is real.
In hell though.

I said it was sad that you're still having these threads here when GG hasn't been relevant in ages, and all I was met with is "muh shill" and post count memes. Not of them were able to prove me wrong. No wonder GG died.

I can't help being sad because my country is doomed between crony capitalism and shitty socialism and it doesn't look like I can't fix it.

The amount of irony from this post has exceed the Anita's

But that's a statement, not an argument. You have provided no proof of your claims. How does one prove ones relevance anyways?
Anyway, if I go ahead and claim that you are a kiddy-diddler, do you need to prove me wrong? Or do I need to provide evidence of my claims?

same

¿También español?

Never seen anybody talk about outside of a few imageboard threads in months.

By being talked about everywhere.

That is called anecdotal evidence. In order to validate that piece of information, you'd have to do a comprehensive database search on every major discussion site on the internet, comparing word cunts on things like "gamergate" against other relevant terms. That would be, as you must surely realized, a monumental task.

Same as above.

Prove that it's still relevant then.

no, Italy

I'm not the claimant. You are.

If you're so involved in your movement you would be able to prove that this is not the case.

Ah, I guess we have the same shit.

Anyway, is there anything new we can laugh at besides shitty spammer? How is the recount shit going?

Get hyped for Halls of Debate
smh fam

But I'm not making the claim. Again, please pay attention. YOU are claiming something, the burden of proof is on you.
You see, if i were to get in a thread about, let's say, people discussing how disco music is so great and relevant in today's music climate, and then made the claim that it isn't.
I might be correct. I may even think it's a foregone conclusion. The thing is, what I THINK is irrelevant. It's what I can muster evidence for that matters. And to prove irrelevance beyond reasonable doubt is a hard, hard thing.

If I said some obscure video game from the 80s that never got a sequel isn't relevant, would you need me to provide a list for that too?

You got your proof, but you claim it's "anecdotal" as if you have any objective evidence that it's not true. The fact that your buddies were unable to prove it was relevant within the last 300 posts doesn't help prove that it is relevant either.

GG is dead. No-one talks anymore besides GGers. Even SJWs have shut up about it.

Happening in Korea: Park steps down

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_219131.html

archive.is/Jukc7

But will they get the rest of the Eight Goddesses?

Does all cuckchan neo-Holla Forums pseudo hipsters this retard and obsessed? Or is he just gg vet in disguise to entertain us all in this late night?

That's not proof. For the third and final time, you came here and made a claim. You have provided no solid evidence to corroborate said claim, and then cried for 111 posts about a lack of argument.
I now ask you this: How pathetic do you think you look for everyone here. They consider you entertainment, for you have failed to give them a reason to do it otherwise.

Well they still make GG threads long after it died so I guess they are.

She dindu nuffin.

Baking…

dude, I think you quoted the wrong person.

Thanks for the (you) though.

GAMERGATORS ARE DEAD, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any media entity with "Times" on it's name is garbage.

plz read

Se did not promise any resigning at all, but she tried to ruse all lawmakers who preparing impeachment throuh obscure deal proposal.
She even mentioned editing constitution which is irrelavent as fuck, just to cloud the main issue. The whole conference was full of shit and absurd crazy talk.

I don't care what a bunch of deluded anons think. They're pathetic. They spent over 300 posts with meme reposes and no arguments. They failed to prove GG is still relevant, because it isn't.

There's a reason you guys make a thread here when you had a whole board for this stuff.

Actually that 's a good example. /gghg/ doesn't even show up on the most popular boards on the home page when it did last year. What do you make of that?

Yeah, I meant to quote the "debater".

You care enough to post 112 times on the thread about something you claim is dead. You are now contradicting yourself.

If you were from around these parts you'd know why there's a thread here.

Because GGHQ isn't the original board. It's heavily moderated and, some argue, that's why it's only been used ever since as a repository instead of a discussion hub.

Anyways, this is my last response to you. It's been fun but the bread is over. But make no mistake. No one here has been demotivated by your drivel. You never had a point, and you are nothing but confirmation of the opposite of what you claim. You are entertainment.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

We have been posting in here since the exodus, back when the gg specific board had 1,5k UIPs, not that some like you would know.

Nice non-sequitur, bud. Not only am I not trans, but I don't even like trannies at all.

What ever helps you sleep at night while you cling onto your dead movement as if you think you'll ever relive it's relevancy in 2014 again.

i was expecting something to actually happen in that video

but you are autistic tho