German Rubber Enthusiast Stands Up To Youtube; Creates Consumer Group

youtube.com/watch?v=q7RfYt_p2mk
hooktube.com/watch?v=q7RfYt_p2mk
youtubersunion.freeforums.net/
Youtuber Jorg Sprav is organizing a group of people to pressure YouTube to change it's ways and reverse the Apocalypse, an event about the changing policies of YouTube about content. They are organizing on YouTube, Facebook, and the forum mentioned above called YouTubersUnion.
This group is sure to be full of normal fags and their ilk and this may just be a jew burger that fizzles out but it may also be a hot iron moment, ready to strike.
This is a group in it's conception specifically meant to influence YouTube but we may be able to influence them. Convince them to become a force trying to bring it down and promote a different service or create their own or some such. Failing that we may be able to red pill people to the nature of YouTube and (((other))) things.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_v._Town_of_Gilbert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike Free & Whitey Free first post

YouTube is private company they can set up any rules they want. Such groups are fail by definition.

Is this the guy who was targeted by lugenpresse because he showed how defeat antistab vest?

NOPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_v._Town_of_Gilbert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins

YES

Are you retarded?
There are thousands of videos that violate these things. It's only trumped up against Alt-Right vids…
Jared Taylor is just one example on Twitter, which is being sued by the former specifically citing the Pruneyard case in California. It's like you post before you read the thread.
Fucking normie

YT doesn't take obligation to remove such content.

Only aplies to the atriums of the malls. YT is not a mall and is not an atrium.

Yeah, that's him.

I don't think it's a smart idea to be the bigger the more "principled" man with people who want to exterminate you. That cuckservative strategy doesn't work at all.

user it is YT who has power to ban you. You can't ban YT.

Rubber. Wait, condom, boots, or tree?
Oh you're sucking eceleb cock.

So report them faggot.

If someone could get funding through kikestarter the project could have terms and conditions, such as protections against censorship, and it could be structured as a company that actually is required to uphold freedom of speech. Well, good luck getting this done; it will definitely be owned by merchants no matter what you do, and if it can't be owned by them then they will never allow it to exist. But its at least sound in concept.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Google's restructuring into Alphabet was done in order to hide their numbers by juggling their debt around. Youtube has been in freefall for the last 8+ years. Much like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Youtube is only kept afloat as a (((political tool))). It would be foolish to expect these services to still be around in 5-10 years, as they have clearly failed their initial purpose of propaganda outlets for the kikes.

Speaking as prior alphabet and was told to be so to satellite. There has been talons in this and that other for a long time. I gave my trigger carefully. Outside of that, the glow in the dark CIANiggers don't know what to do with the mindscape of new men. I'd give them the key, but they will never remember.

No piece can take a King.

I beg to differ.

A King is the master of his own fate.

You're not even on the board.

Solve: Won+Too+Tree=

No. A König is only the representative of his race. All are bound to their fates.

More profiling. It's a grand experience.

Not just an AI, but a gets AI!

I wish. Tay still need freeing.

The only thing keeping Google/Alphabet alive is the extent and throughness of the botnet/data mining. But the ancillary services they use to make their botnet attractive become shittier and shittier by the year because the firm is run by California shitlibs: Youtube censorship, searches becoming more and more biased, reverse image search neutered, so in the end you have tiny caste of people working on Adsense/Search who create actual value for the company while supporting an army of trannies, stronk wombmyn, cucks who sleep at the office while Tyrone bangs their wife and noodle-armed Antifa programmers.

A TOS does not protect them from the constitution & the FCC.

Tay

Should the grocery store should be able to deny you food because you're racist?
What if someone harassed every grocery store and every restaurant until they all agreed to never sell to you again?
Should the power company have the right to deny electricity to political dissidents?

Your position is insane, but that's okay because you don't really hold the position until it's convenient to do so.

YT AND OTHER MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES ARE DIGITAL "TOWN SQUARES" WHERE AMERICANS CONGREGATE IN A PUBLIC SETTING.

IF THE PROPERTY RIGHTS OF COMMON CARRIERS LIKE YT AND FB TRUMP YOUR NATURAL RIGHTS

YOUR NATURAL RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED

jesus fucking shit google get your shit together. since replying to a bot may or may not trigger a human response, tell me, how long did it take you dips to notice Holla Forums was replacing the solve word in recaptcha with nigger?

Just a heads up before you go /ourguy/ing Jorg.
HE IS MARRIED TO AN ORIENTAL WOMAN

It would be nice if court decided so but i have no high hopes for such decision happening.

i see opposite they passed "bait" stage when they monopolized markets. Now they went full "switch" using this monopoly power to destroy dissidents and there is no real competition. Stage of reaping the fruits so to speak. Why kill them when they have largest value than ever?

user in the age where people have terabytes of disk space and can create .webm, post them on Egyptian irrigation boards and other internet sites, who still needs youtube?