Daughter wears this

who allows this? arent the parents responsible for exposing her daughter like this, even if it may have been her own choice?

jew post :^)

Creep cam thread?

interested what you'd do if you saw her in public like that
just walk away or would you tell the parents?

this isn't cuckchan, don't just recycle garbage threads from there, kike.

You are way worse for taking the pictures and posting them here.

Fuck you.

I hate seeing this shit in public. More so, I hate seeing it when they're with their DADS. What kind of man are you when you KNOWINGLY let your daughter go out looking like this. It's one thing if she went out dressed decently and changed clothes later, but fucks sake you pathetic manlet, you are WITH HER.

MP4s, assholes!

applefag

Oh look, a thinly veiled pedo thread

If she is underage then they are responsible for her. This is one of the many reasons that I thought we need a enforced dress code in the white ethnostate.

That's a problem and one reason I would be uncomfortable having my child walk around in public like this are the people gawking at her
I find it hard to believe these parents are so unaware or gullible

Is there actually no enforceable dresscode at all? This is clearly unacceptable. Its seems they forgot to give her pants - or are parading her intentionally

In Australia she would be fined but in USA I don't know about that. Probably they don't have that. It's legal for the Aussies to decide the private dress code but not the public dress code because that's up to the government.

Really makes you think.

Lol, Swedish text in the background.

OP this is a child. and you knew this, as you pointed out shes with her mother. i agree that children should not be sexualized. and i agree that her clothes are inappropriate for her age. but that does not mean you need to post pedo creepshots here. now fuck off

Most of us here never got to wife a qt like this. By the time we autists get our shit together the average female of this caliber has been penetrated by dozens of chads making them total fucking basket cases and totally unfit for motherhood. For every chad that works for the betterment and preservation of the white race there are 1000 that rob these women of the only thing of value they could ever give their husbands.

IT BEHOOVES FATHERS TO CONTROL THEIR DAUGHTERS' EXPOSURE TO TALMUDVISION AND FILTER THEIR FRIENDS

So would you prefer women wearing burqas?

Where is this?

idk, she appears impregnatable, no pedo

She appears impregnable, therefore no pedo.

no, that would be too extreme. its not a gender issue either

its sweden
I did some research on public nudity in Sweden and they have extremely lax laws on it, they can prettymuch walk around however they want