Reddit Doxxing and brigading a White Nationalist Teacher

Hey Holla Forums, Holla Forums user here. Thought you guys might wanna know that reddit is organizing a witch hunt against some alt-right or white nationalist chick for teaching her students about IQ by race and loving being white.
Yeah I know, it's cancer, just figured you might want to know to laugh at the cancerous faggots or rage fuel.
archive.is/ECdSA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Va25A
archive.fo/jsZpT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It seems like she showed her face in video interviews. How does anyone do that and expect to not get noticed?

If diversity has any benefit at all it would be to teach children that blacks are dumb fucks incapable of learning anything.

Yes and?

Is she hot?

What are we supposed to do about some dummy who can't practice proper OPSEC?

I had a White Nationalist law teacher that talked as WASPs a lot and was a Freemason and he was the best teacher I ever had I specifically went out of my way to take every course he offered.

Begin a successful career for her like how Peterson went from nobody to somebody?

…get all white nationalists to come and support her and take her classes?

Also stage a protest against anyone or anything that would try to fire her. Show of solidarity with her.

I doubt there are many WN middle schoolers.

Well there's you, so that's at least one.

There's not much we can do now that she got busted, maybe wait for the news to get all over it and mass post statistics and redpill but that's it. We can't get her job back.

Well, there's two possibilities. Either she didn't say anything out of the ordinary (IQ exists, IQ is correlated with race, you shouldn't feel ashamed to be white) or she said something you can't publicly defend (no matter how correct it is), such as that niggers need to go back to where jews took them from.

The thing is, if you're a teacher, you need to walk on eggs. You can tell kids "you can be proud of what your ancestors did" and show some pictures of who invented what. This is enough. When the brown kid asks what his ancestors invented, you can have some bullshit acceptable response like peanut butter.

>>>Holla Forums
back you go, faggot

How many threads about this crypto-kike feminist shill do we actually need?
archive.fo/Va25A

archive.fo/jsZpT

She's "exposed" now because she wants to advertise her new razor girl feminist fiction. her writing is shit btw

Can they even get her fired from public school for that? The teachers' union is pretty strong (isn't it? not a burger) so for sure they have some protection against being fired for wrongthink and while I'm no lawyer I don't think having a podcast is against the law.

You don't need to be a WN to think nobody should lose their job for their personal opinions. These cuck mobs are disgusting, like niggers they always gang-up on one poor guy (or, worse, girl), yet without the mob, if it was one-on-one, they wouldn't have the balls to say shit.

Remember kids doxing someone is morally justified if you're on the left!
God forbid if you are anywhere right of Mao

How do we know this is the same person and not just a wild coincidence. This blog has nothing to do with white nationalism, it's normie girl-writer shit.

So what's her podcast and does she have a hatreon? I'd give a bit if it's quality content.
I support making her into someone if she's quality. We could always use more good people speaking for us, especially women to get more thirsty normalfag guys on board.
Let's hope she doesn't back down, never apologizes, and proves herself worthy through this trial.

White teacher: "Gets arrested for fucking a student"

Slavfu teacher: "Gets arrested for holding a white nationalist podcast"

When did you take the Slavfu pill?

guys (((who))) is behind the meatduck12 reddit account?

She has more balls than you then.

F

It occurs to me that these faggot lefty mobs go in as hard as possible even on literally whos. It sure would be unfortunate if they "doxed" someone who was actually just a normal white person with no ties to the (((alt right))).

There's a difference between stupidity and having balls. If you don't want to sacrifice your professional career, which we can assume she didn't given that she used a pseudonym and deleted her twitter after being doxed, you don't show your face. Same thing happened to that retard Ghoul

Why God, why did I bother to read the sorts of things that redditors say? I don't care about this woman, but the self-righteous "I'm too smart to be racist even though I'm actually too stupid to be racist and I call people bigots based on their ideas even though bigotry means prejudice against people's ideas" posting is fucking unbearable.
The rage, lads, it intensifies.

is it time for rwds?

God help you if you try to use reddit to learn about something you can't really google (product reviews or some specific problem) every redditor is born with an intense condescension and will happily bitch at you about how "it's like really like shitty to suggest a p.o.c. broke into your car, people who've been disenfranchised and oppressed by the system that gave you that car, and your entitlement to your privilege is not okay?" "There's video of it and was just wondering if anyone new to fix the window" "fuck off back to the donald you fucking racist" it's un fucking bearable. Its a shame because reddit used to at least have at least one autist who knew every thing about one specific topic, and was happy to answer questions. I hadn't used it for questions since 2013, but I exhausted all other options and committed the cardinal sin. Took 30 minutes before a question about a fucking broken window turned into me being a racist. The site is literally unusable, remember the old meme redditfags would post on 4chan, say back in 2014-15, about not being able to use 4chan because "da ui too hard". I don't know what the fuck they did to the interface, but it gives you ads and is the most unintuitive peice of shit, that crashed my fucking browser in only 10 minutes flat. It only took one visit in 4 years to realize why I hadn't visted for 4 years.
Still haven't fixed my window :^(
Plsnobaniusedanvpncondom

Just pass by a car repair shop, depending on where you live you can find some with cheap prices. Or if you're determined on fixing it yourself, maybe >>>/o/ or >>>/diy/ can offer some advice? Ask on both the fullchan and halfchan versions of those boards.

I don't get that there at all. Everyone is trying to convince me I am not the antichrist on reddit. Recall that reddit is owned by STRATFOR after they killed Aaron Schwartz and only exists to try to sell you things you don't need and to radicalize you into a zogbot via gaslighting. (Probably here too). Just go outside. The electric eye isn't that important.

Being an attention whore isn't "having balls." It's literally the opposite.

I've been so tunnel visioned that I completely forgot about the fullchan version of those boards. Thank you very much user! Here's a token oh my gratitude, for the music of course.