Are they /ourguys/?

Are they /ourguys/?

Reported.

Jews are not white,

Hi, CIA. Do me a favor and burn in Hell real quick.

sage

I know a lot about these guys ama

Are they legit?

which one are you?

that looks like the family from the natsoc movie with daniel radcliffe
u know, the one where the dad gets set up by fbi

They are one of us.

/ourguy/ is a Dugin meme. So I know they didnt make this thread.

HERE IS THE DEAL:

Shills make threads that everyone instinctually wants to react to like, "is Obvious Shill ourguy why are you hating?"

They do this to cover for:
and so on.

There will be more. But I wont be here to protect you young fags. I'm sick of this shit and you only bump pop culture gargabe. You can't blame the mods alone because it happens on 4chan too.

Say what you want about this cray cray broad, she called out the (((Alt-Right))) early on. She's dedicated. And if not for the flat earth bullshit she would be a solid person. But she fucked up. So go have more babies and remember that the true anons know you exposed the shills, Shaaanade however it's spelled.
You're not fit for the advanced psych war. It's for super IQ meme wizards. You did good work back in the Stormfront days of edgy content though.

MUDSHARK

See.

I'm mean fuck. What's the point anymore? Chans were a place to raise Millenials. They've outlived their usefulness because of this fag here.

Are they alphabet soup?

why isn't everyone saging this post?

Are you new here?

fuck off with this cuckchan shit

Wow.

It was only a matter of time before Mad Sinead and Cucky Kyle dip their toes back into the water of our ecosystem and tentatively looking at one another, Kyle stepping off his pile of phone directories and cowering in rightful subservience to his better and taller, ask one another "d…do you think they've forgotten what we are like yet?"

NO, WE HAVEN'T

oathbreaker poster is best poster

isn't she a coal-burning jewess?

I thought you died nigger. I wish you had

Yes and no. They host a lot of ideas with renegade that they don't fully support. Sinead finally realized her ego got in the way of pushing information so she is all back-end for renegade. They are passionate about being a credible source against the JQ.

One problem I personally have is their poisoned minds from enveloping history and culture of whites (paganist) with all causation from deities.

N/A

Go home Sinead

I should have answered more clearly. Yes they aren't shills and don't have any ulterior motives. Easy to understand if you really took time to look at their assets.

She should do more videos where she cusses, they're cool

no, she is not allied with 8/pol/
as for the other guy, I haven't heard of him, but the answer is presumably no