Just bit the bullet, Holla Forums, and got a refund after 2 hours

Just bit the bullet, Holla Forums, and got a refund after 2 hours.

It runs like putrid shit, especially if you're playing on big parks, and has about as much depth to it as a kiddie pool. Hardly any micromanagement and the content is even more barebones then OW

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/12660/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this game even about?

Imagine RCT3 but easier and with less content

Don't forget Denuvo

Denuvo is not that bad

And another sequel/reimagining that's worse than its twelve year old predecessor. It's a shame what happened to the industry.

First, fuck Denuvo, I ain't getting this game until they drop it

Secondly, i have been hearing this "but it's an easy game" constantly with the following argument:

I am replaying rct3 and rct2 and it happens the same, where's this difficulty people talk about? (apart from the timed challenges)

So, let's see:
Shallow game.
Little content.
Denuvo.

Why did you get it in the first place?

It also helps that the recent Rollercoaster Tycoon game to come out went though so much development troubles that it makes this appear better.

t. Denuvo Employee

It's a shit game.
I can go on but it's not worth it

Right, that was released too. I already forgot about that.

I'm not sure what you guys want out of a game like this. It advertises itself as an advanced coaster and scenery building game - and it accomplishes that while also looking great. Were you expecting some kind of lore? I mean, there isn't much depth you can add to a game like this.

Also, if the game runs like shit for you then you just have a garbage computer.

Is the game worth $45? No definitely not. Wait for the crack to come out and just pirate it.

why would anyone care about a new coaster tycoon game when OpenRCT2 exists and is constantly improving?

creative names

Also, another issue is that scenery is shit.
It decides to be both a grid system AND a free-place system which is awful cancerous trash.

The original RCT had shitloads of depth to it, with staff management and missions that require 3 hours tops.

You can see this is where Elite: Dangerous money went. You can also see that no matter the genre, FD is complete shit at making a game.

fucking trash

I've seen people do shit like adjust the individual salaries of janitors and shit. What more do you want?

It's just people who've not actually played the old games bitching how things used to be better because it's what the cool kids do. I was 10 when I played RCT2 and a few years later I played RCT3, I don't remember any difficulty in them what so ever.

I know what you mean user. I just got the new Tony Hawk on steam and it's shit.

store.steampowered.com/app/12660/

Lets see, in RCT games you have to
and so on

These are all things that Planet Coaster lacks

wait it really lacks all that shit?

Well it has the last one, but its as barebones as "make coasters 30 bucks and win the game"

No; that user is lying. The only thing he listed there that planet coaster doesn't actually do is that rides don't crash if the trains collide at speed.

It's fucking shit. I got this bitch of a coaster to 8.5 excitement 4.5 fear and 2.9 nausea. Is this type of shit possible in earlier RCT?

How is Parkitect guys?

Are all the AI calculations carried out on a single thread? Is it a 32-bit exe? What exactly is the limitation here?

It's a shame, this game could have been great. I think a big reason it's shit is that it is so scenery based. It's both a good and bad thing. It's good that you have almost no limits designing scenery, but the fact that you can't have anything look even remotely good without hours of work due to how barebones the stalls and stuff are, is shit.

Nope, not really.
There is no reason to do any of that shit. Literally just make rides and fart out money. Its braindead easy

That shit would've been 5 excitement tops, lucky considering theres no loop

Its not that, its just the building system is a convoluted mess as well.

Hell, I wouldn't be so hard on this game if it wasn't for the fact the only redeeming feature fucking sucks as well

The fuck is Denuvo?

DRM

So you faggots bitch and whine about denuvo but are okay with steam

This place gets more retarded every passing day

denuvo drm takes a month and a half to crack

steam drm takes 5 minutes

Oh so it's just poorfags bitching and crying

Even worse

You don't have to use Steam at all, only to use it as a way to give developers who wouldn't survive without it money.

Most realistic AI I've ever seen.

Shill detected. Its a shitty cash-grab for a genre with no competition in modern games. If you can't see how annoying the editor is, or how shallow the gameplay is, go play EA games and enjoy your premium collector's edition. If this game had even 1/4th the content of say Cities Skylines it would be great, but it doesn't. RC1-3 are still better at this with way more content and mods.

is there a theme park game where you can kill your guests?

They're slaves the moment they step into my park. Why would I damage the merchandise?

What made you think that it wouldn't be a piece of shit to begin with?

I swear you fucks take this witchhunting shit to a new level.
HOW THE FUCK IS A GAME OF ROLLERCOASTERS SJW INFECTED?
HOW?
DOES THE LOOP IDENTIFY AS A VAGINA?
DO YOU HAVE A CART THAT PREFERS TO BE REFERRED AS "XHE CART"?
ARE THERE SPECIAL RIDES FOR MINORITIES?
IS THERE AN "ADMISSION FEE GAP?"
IS THE TWISTER PATRIARCHAL OR SOME SHIT?

IT'S A GAME ABOUT METAL BITS ATTACHED TO OTHER METAL BITS AND SOME OF THOSE METAL BITS GO FAST WHILE THE OTHERS STAY STILL.
HOW, IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS THERE SJW SHIT IN IT?

Yeah, it has Denuvo, so it's still shit.

It's like poetry at this point how retarded this board is sometimes. I wonder if the raiding shitposters have moved on from making threads to shitposting in already made ones because this sure makes it seem like it.

its called planet coaster becuase it stands for MOTHER earth which means destroy all testicles

I'm fine with this crafty SJW plot.

What is wrong with Denuvo?