Trudeau Tries to Criticize Trump on Trade; Fails Again

Canada’s first gay Prime Minister gets on hind legs, blasts Trump’s “unacceptable” pro-America trade policy, momentarily forgets what a bitch he is

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, fresh from his historically embarrassing trip to India, has made an effort to restore blood flow to his penis by asserting Canada’s interests against – of all things – Trump’s announced intention to impose import duties on foreign steel and aluminum. Political experts in the US and Canada speculate that Trudeau’s minor act of insolence toward his God and Master, President Trump, is a temporary aberration caused by the Prime Minister’s complete and utter cucking at the hands of people who literally shit in the street.

Speaking to reporters in someplace called Barrie, which sources swear is a town in Ontario, though we couldn’t find it on Google Earth, the Prime Minister said:

“It’s a typical teenage move,” said Toronto-based political science professor Rajiv Umayyad Singh Hajji Dhillon, a native of Canada. “The Prime Minister feels that he needs to recover some pride after India sent the junior sub-minister for Agriculture to welcome him to the airport. He knows America is a safe target for criticism because Trump will just ignore him.”

Others were quick to support the Prime Minister. Ching Chong Wang Chung Jun-Kim Dong Feng, Canada’s Minister of Cultural Affairs and Holocaust Remembrance, said: “Plime Minister in tough spot. On one hand, Plesident Tlump do what he want; but Tludeau, he don’t want rook rike gay, so he tark shit. You want fuckee?”

The Canadian Prime Minister’s criticism of (real) America’s trade policy comes at a time of historically low relations between the two nations. Canada has recently complained about unwanted testosterone exports from the United States, while US authorities have replied by pointing out how much the Prime Minister physically resembles Fidel Castro and crinkling cellophane during phone conversations to pretend there’s static on the line. At last year’s G20 summit, to which Canada is still inexplicably invited, President Trump himself jokingly pretended he couldn’t hear the Canadian PM while he spoke about the crisis of women’s rights in exclusively Western countries.

cnbc.com/2018/03/02/canadas-trudeau-says-us-tariffs-on-steel-would-be-unacceptable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dCpgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_Canadian_federal_election
archive.is/oqlLQ
archive.is/U3AbH,
archive.is/GfCcs
google.ca/maps/place/Barrie, ON/@44.3591179,-79.7357619,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x882aa3371ad7206d:0x1d2e0f00a84b535a!8m2!3d44.3893556!4d-79.6903316?dcr=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to hear from you again writeranon.
Have a bump

Of course you forgot to archive like a faggot, again.
archive.fo/dCpgY

Why is this place so dead?

Shameful behavior, I know. Will fix going forward.

Hasn't anyone got around to actually understanding what the Red Pill is yet?

Wrong thread, possibly. Wrong board, definitely.

Canadians are terrorists.
They don't even support their own economy, always driving south to the states to spend their jew dollar.
Speeding, tailgating, looking like cucks, and so on.
CANADIANS DID 9/11

Sorry, I thought I was on 8ch/pol,but after double checking every thread over the past few years I agree that this looks more like the Redditor_Zionald's unofficial Republican party supporters club

Saturday day in burgerland. Hebes have shabbat. We have the slow shill crew until the rest finish up with shabbat and jump back on. It will pick up this evening and early tomorrow. Expect a shit-ton of Auskikes to lead the charge followed by the dump of their slide folders.

You should just stay there and save yourself the trip then.

You're right. Holla Forums needs a little diversity.

HI FELLOW BASTE PEDE!!! ARE U REDDY 2 TRIGGER LE LIBTURDS 2DAY?

A common theme with Trump has been people who are taking advantage of the United States bitching and moaning about how unfair things are now.

Yeah, saving the white race is too hard, let's just cheer on the kike team we're supposed to and act like that somehow accomplishes things.

thanks for the hearty kek writteranon. have a well deserved bump

This is maybe half the reason I voted for him.

Once we have white ethnostates, you will be compensated for launching my sides through the asteroid belt.

When you have a shitposter in chief it does make it easier to keep your head up. Libs have been beating the right over the head for decades with their PC nonsense which is used to be racist against whites and deflect legitimate criticism about fairness and equality.
It's why I supported him.

OP, start a blog on steemit or some shit that pays, and do this every single day. You will make moneys for the cause, and I will read it with barely opened eyes every morning instead of shitposting.

In Canada, our speed limits are rarely enforced. Most people drive at least 10k over the limit no matter where they are. I know I was surprised to hear that speeding is actually something cops will pull you over for in the US. Here you have to be going like 30 over the limit in a school zone for them to give a shit.

Are rocket cars street legal in Canada?

How many jews have you slain and displayed for the word to see, kike?

Fug, meant to say 10km

OP is ethnically cleansing my sides

I like you.

well done, had to cap

Good to hear from you user!

can confirm

burg on, burger kilometers

Please tell me there's someone remotely not cucked in the running to be next PM. I can't stand one more term of this faggot.

NEXT TIME YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY STAY OUT

im fucking dying squirtle

my early bet is on the sikh…. feels like the logical progression of cuckism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_Canadian_federal_election
archive.is/oqlLQ

Andrew Scheer is the leader of the Conservative Party… It would sure be nice to get some help with this election, Canada won't survive another term of Trudeau.

Andrew Scheer wiki archive.is/U3AbH, some excerpts:
>In October 2016, Scheer voted against the ratification of the Paris Agreement.[64] However, he voted to reaffirm Canadian ratification on the Paris Agreement in June 2017. cucky
>Scheer has promised that universities or colleges "that do not foster a culture of free speech and inquiry on campus" will not receive federal funding under his government, though after University of Toronto said it would not open space on its campus for an event hosted by the Canadian Nationalist Party, he stated “I respect the right for universities to determine which outside groups they give a platform to. And so that’s within their purview" and that his policy would be based on “an objective set of criteria.”[67][68] When asked if a university like St.Paul blocking a film on abortion would fit in his criteria, Scheer said no.[69] make up your mind faggot
>Scheer has publicly denounced the Liberal government's decision to end its lawsuit with Omar Khadr for what was reported to be a $10.5 million settlement. well no shit

After conversion of their peso to the USD its still cheaper for them to shop across the border. Also speed limits in leafland are enforced like they are in Russia; very poorly if at all.

(Checked)
Watch out for Sand People while you're podracing because the government isn't going to do anything to stop them because its filled with slimy slugs, aliens and dyed neon hair chicks.

More mass bans than usual.
I've had five in the last 72 hours. I'm not even a trouble maker.

Please stay over there.
Terrorists and terrorist sympathizers are not welcome.

-t. montanon

Weird.
I have never been banned, not before the glitchfix or after.
This argument seems to be a shill tactic, since my review of the mod log every so often shows bans for spamposting, not trumposting or drumfposting, which is the most common claim.

I did have a comment deleted from Holla Forums once for saying adobe illustrator is best and inkscape is worst, including detailed examples and whatnot. Jel.

wew

Eggcerrent!

Wut.
Sikh is belief group from North India / East Persia, you uneducated nigger. They are "white"r than you probably. And most certainly more "American" than most "Americans".

However, this nigger seems to be a faggot:
twitter.com/theJagmeetSingh/status/969728982747942914

gee, I wonder who's behind this post

Actually, this guy is pretty interesting.
But they still get guns to kill you, tho.
For not listening..
It's sex, but okay
Wants 70% less trees than in 2005.
As it should be.
Not a real man, then.
Tho he tries.

He would be better than the commie cuckold we have now, jewdeau.

Fuck off, shitskin.

Saving that in multiple sizes. I get the feeling I'll be posting it a lot.

Jel.
What is it like to know you are the invader and the based mostly white Palestinian people are the true ancient people of the Levant, alongside the Persians and Ancient Egyptians, i.e. whites ?

Top kek. Glad to see you making more of these threads, OP.

None of what you've said makes him at all appealing, TORpedo.

Filtered.

Jagmeet Singh is Sihk.
archive.is/GfCcs

Neither one of his kids look like him.

Found the shabbos goy.

Thank you based user. Keep it up.

oh user, you make me laugh. This is the best news item i've read since you last posted.

checked. And Sikhs hate the mudslime.
Might be good for the leafs, especially compared to the compromised conservative

Truth.

^ Russian.

Sikhs are family-first people.
Sikhism is Holla Forums approved.

Pretty funny.

I am sorry for going off but what anime is she from?

Doug Ford needs to win Ontario first and serve a term before he can replace She-cheer.

are you fucking retarded?
google.ca/maps/place/Barrie, ON/@44.3591179,-79.7357619,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x882aa3371ad7206d:0x1d2e0f00a84b535a!8m2!3d44.3893556!4d-79.6903316?dcr=0

Autism has become an epidemic.

why is this board so cucked?
>>>/femdom/6938

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

please OP, keep making posts like these forever.

He's such a pansie

Of course the autist would use jewgle.

good shitpost fampai

My mistake. I forgot it was Canada. No wonder his wife slept with Castro.

you guys don't even try to hide your jewishness

le based trump is a GOOD jew guyz go ISRAEL!!! WE SUPPORT ISRAEL 1000% LONG LIVE ZOGBOT CUCKOLD TRUMP!!

this board is absolutely infested with kikes, pathetic

I've always wanted to know if he's wearing a Kippa or something.

this user forgot to mention that to achieve such speeds they let their cars sit in a corner and build speed for 12 hours

It sure is. Filtering one now.

Why Europe? What's going on there?

this attitude is endearing user

Germany along with Europe is still occupied dubs user.
I mean after all, what army are they going to defend themselves with?

America occupied half of Germany as a reward for doing the Jews' bidding in the Second Brother War. Since then, we've really been rubbing it in good and hard. Five years ago, I would have said we should get out and let the Germans try their luck at going 1488 again, but the way things are going, maybe those bases will come in handy after the EU declares Global Utopia and forces our hand.

I propose a quick drive to Berlin, equally quick purge of every German who feels bad about Dachau, and then recruit the based ones for the Final Unification with white Russia prior to what history will record as the preliminary purge before whites conquer space.

You are doing God's work OP.

What are the odds his son grows up to form the Canadian Reich after being exposed to this endless parade of faggotry?

you thought the first openly gay prime minister of Canada was bad, just wait for the the NDP to get in. Sweden will blush