What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

You can only name one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Empire.

Hope

What is wrong with these people?

The Phantom Kino, it was the best of both worlds.

They've taken the kike pill.

I could also not name any of them.

Attack of the Clones

RoTS

ROTS

Leftists are ironically the most tribalistic breed of people you will find in the United States. Their brains have been totally niggerized, and the result is various shades of nigger cattle. OOGA BOOKA HE GAY ME GAY TOO is the extent of what you're witnessing. WHY NO HAVE MORE OF ME TRIBE VAGINAKIN IN MOVIE HEE HOH. These apes are all corralled into a sort of "tribal confederacy" with other "marginalized groups" to form the SJW giga Kike golem known as the progressive left. However, as you have likely witnessed, it takes very little provocation to set one tribe against any other "ally". Take for example, how those pink hats from the womens' march LMAO are now viewed as "racist and transphobic" because not all women have pink cunts or cunts at all :^)))))))))))))))))

The Last Kino was the most bestest. Imagine how pissed (((they))) are for torching all that forever franchise dollarydoos.

Disney!

Let's face it.
The Last Jedi (TLJ for you uncultured swine) really did the lore a favor by filtering out the weak. Those that aren't ready for a bright, diverse future in space aren't welcome in the Jedi club anymore. W00t w00t!

AotC is the best on paper but ANH is the best in practice.

reported for homophobia

The last Jedi

Can't make this shit up

DUDE GAY PORGS

Alt-Righters are ironically the most tribalistic breed of people you will find in the United Shtashesh of Israel. Their brains have been totally mongrelized, and the result is various shades of 56% cattle. OOGA BOOKA HE WHITE ME WHITE TOO is the extent of what you're witnessing. WHY NO HAVE MORE OF ME TRIBE CUMSKIN IN MOVIE HEE HOH. These apes are all corralled into a sort of "tribal confederacy" with other "marginalized groups" to form the RSJW giga trump golem known as the Alt-Right. However, as you have likely witnessed, it takes very little provocation to set one tribe against any other "ally". Take for example, how those asian qts from Andrew Anglins dating preferences LMAO are now viewed as "degenerate and bluepilled" because not all alt-righterd have yellow girlfriends or girfriends at all :^)))))))))))))))))

Rogue One
=^_^=

This was either an oversight, the Koreans that created the CGI didn't know this detail or they (disney) did this on purpose and leaked this "find" so that mentally retarded freaks would buy their merch.

Actual women have pink cunts. If the cunt is any other color then she is either grievously sick or you are fucking an animal.

Return

This is so weak I can smell the soy from here

Revenge of the Sith, it was the most cohesive out of all of them despite not being as well directed as V. It isn't anywhere near kino though, I'd rank them in this order:

Movies
Flicks
Joints

this is the only Star War I've seen tbh

Incorrect
Kino
Cinema
Movies
Flicks
Non-existent

It's called state within a state. Jews do this and teach their slaves the same way, it's the most effective way to destroy a country from within. The USA won't even exist in 20 years, they will have fractured in at least 3 entities.

no fucking shit

"The USA won't even exist in 20 years, they will have fractured in at least 3 entities."
-Larry McDonald, 1983

Do you still read those kinds of posts?
Goons make them so often I only have to take a quick glance to know what kind of faggot made it.
Zero creativity, they just use the same keywords over and over to the point where you can spot them without having to stop scrolling.

looks more like trannypol to me

Homosexuality is pretty rare outside of specific creatures.
I think dolphins can also be gay but that's only because dolphins are fucking degenerates.
Male dolphins have been observed to frot, I'm not fucking kidding.

I think this is an inversion of an earlier comment elsewhere about how tribal liberals are.

what is wrong with you fucking plebs?

Ewokino Battle for Kinodor

Ducks have been documented commiting homosexual necrophilia followed by canabalism.

Attack of the Clones.

P L E B
L
E
B

The most kino one tbh.

ever hear of execution? You can be the most creative mother fucker in the world, but if you don't know how to properly convey those ideas they're worthless.

Is this a recreation of FMJ?

I wonder how many unwilling gays there are out there who only became a faggot to get the adulation of others. Soy boys taking cock just to be a few steps higher on the progressive stack. We live in dark days.

Empire Strikes Back

What’s ironic? TPM had darth maul, pod racing, goat lightsaber fight + exposition that might have been clumsy but set up a story with a clear path and design. Also the games and merch were as good if not better than anything from the OT. Yeah the plot holes and bad dialogue were easy to make fun of, name one SW movie where that’s not true.

Attack of the Clones

The Empire Strikes Back is the best, but A New Hope is my favorite.
In my home universe, war broke out in the 80s and Return of the Jedi was never finished; it's one of the most famous films-that-might-have-been. Fuck your teddy bears, I'd rather have the nukes.

The future ones made by D.B. Weiss and David Benioff

I'll never forgive them for killing Kyle Katarn

English as a second langauge?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parody

THEY'RE TURNING THE PORGS GAY!

they're all shit

I have never in my entire life watched a Star Wars movie from start to finish. I think, from what I've seen, that they're utterly shit.

Imagine a grilled cheese sandwich where the bread is about 6 feet thick and the cheese is moldy. That's pretty much Star Wars summed up.

What if the bread is good?
also it doesn't account for Disney's subversion…..
SW might have started out as a grilled cheese (OT+PT) but then some cunt ( Kathleen Kennedy) thought grilled cheese is sexist and racist. She and manlet mystery boxe "boy" tried to change and bury this grilled cheese inside a loaf of jewish rye soy-bread made from a yeast infection and flavored with watermelon ice tea.

Yeah SJWs thought the same thing when they ended up pushing a lot of gamers to the right during gamergoy. They gave us Trump because of people like you.

Doesn't seem like a parody but yes I was asking if it was referencing FMJ

Udabaga!

You should just watch Empire and see if you like it. The despecialized.

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN THEY MADE THE PORGS GAY

Anything but the Reddiprequels!

None. They've all been ruined.

This is absolutely the best Star Wars movie.

Can porgs get stds?

What the gay animal fuckers don't understand is the animals aren't fucking gay. Given the chance they'll bone any willing female but sometimes you have to work with what you've got.

Cane toads frequently fuck the corpses of their own.

Are they putting fluoride in the star wars universe water supply?

Does it really matter that fags are getting aids? I mean, they weren't going to have children anyways so nothing of value is lost.
The problem are the fags who also fuck women, because they spread it outside the fag pool.

bumping

ROTS

Because it has the only good memes that are actually funny