Israel Mints Trump Shekels Commemorating the "Trump Declaration"

Trump's image is alongside Cyrus the Messiah.
Trumpcoin: Israeli Group Mints New Coin to Honor U.S. Embassy Move
By David Brennan On 2/28/18 at 11:37 archive.fo/o4B1d

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

Can anyone remember around 2012 where the worldwide awakening to the jewish problem was growing exponentially, then it got suddenly neutered and deactivated by the CIA-kikes infiltrating the movement with TRS/DS type pretend jew-wise websites and groups then the chans got bought by Bannon/Kushner and since then the entire 'resistance' movement has become a braindead stillborn effort completely run by jews hailing ZOG.

That's the actual blackpill, watching kikes co-opt the 'resistance' to the point all involved then becomes an unpaid cheerleader/recruitment drive for NeoCohen politics.

If you don't see them smily faces…
you're on the wrong website buddy
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/

The pisraelis have no clue what is in store for them or they just don't give a shit anymore.

Honestly, if your or your bosses who wrote your script stopped to even think about it for just one second, what you're trying to say here really doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

OP exposed for MSNBCuck

Jesus Christ this board is terrible now.

What size are these, I might get one.

Even trs is more critical of Trump than kampfy Holla Forums

I laughed at loud when I saw the actual shekel with Trump’s bust. Thought it was a spoof thread linking to an onion article at first.

Kek at the coin giving Trump a hook nose

Indeed, albeit after they had already managed to help misdirect and steer the movement from their claimed program of 'resistance to jewry' to aiding and abetting them as an unofficial web based NeoConservative recruitment center.

Comical to think that even TRS faggots (they are literally fags and jews) had the common decency to backtrack and wash their hands of the whole promotion of ZOG thing,whereas this board has remained under isreali occupation still to this day.

Even mentally handicapped sub 60 IQ Africans can see through the jewish Trumpstein hoax

I was thinking about it just to match my old ratzinger and john paul jubilee coins.

More foreign aid?

They can't even swastika.

I thought jews just liked drawing cactuars.

Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze Oh jeeze

I wouldn't go that far

Can't argue with those digits

I made a 4chan thread with this picture
just to fuck with you shills

#HaavaraAgreement

of course you did yid

No those are japs.

Remember the Trumpstein promotional kikes that dominate here are literally the lowest-rent, low-IQ drones the jIDF could rustle up.

Indeed.

How is acknowledging a capital doing their bidding? Honestly, someone explain this to me.

Because it's what they want and have been begging for for many years. You are to ignore the fact that this irritates everyone else and lights a fire under them. You are meant to ignore that the tel aviv embassy is fucking lousy with yid devices and that the new one if Israel lasts long enough to complete it, will be a fucking bunker and we have our guys handling it this go around. The kikes will still try and shit the place up but they will have to work a lot harder than they did in the past.

If jews coerce non-jews to serve jewish interests against their own interests…

Seriously is this the level left here now after 3 years of Mods banning anyone with a solitary intelligent word to say?

How is it against US interests to move the embassy?

If you don't understand yet why the world hates America for being the military might of the ZOG empire by now, then no amount of rational debate and slow detailed explanation will ever get through your skull.

So someone presents a cogent argument and you kvetch. Run along yid.

The entire world is a sick joke, why would expect it to be any different here?
Daily Reminder that our entire existence is, at this point if ever any different, nothing less than a tragic comedy.

Woops

Kill yourself Jew.

It bears noting that this very-obvious Zionist shill (probably a legit Israeli) is also behind the forced-meme of "everyone who doesn't suck Israeli dick is shareblue".

Its incredibly disturbing how quickly this place was subverted and overrun with these obvious-as-fuck ZOGbots.

Hi there JIDF

Still can't answer the fucking question jew?

I already stated why it was a good thing.

IT PISSES OFF THE MUZZIES AND THAT CAUSES GRIEF FOR JEWS
C'mon kikes, why is it bad?

Oh that's right, the kikes don't want the stinkbeards making waves for them. The jews DON'T actually want this because it didn't happen under their control. It's almost as if someone were forcing pieces to be moved.

Stay salty yids. You'll have better luck back at leddit.

Its not bad we've been wanting this for years, thanks goy.

If that's true, aren't the neo-cohens the ultimate 4d chess champions for chaos caused by the jewish wars they masterminded? Dare I say they're /ourtrotskyites/?

Uh huh.

Baste!

For the newfags. /ourkike/ anything has always been the yid's trademark tell.

Are we entering the age of the psychologist, or the cartoonist? It's hard to tell. Either way, Scott Adams is good.

Sauce?

OY FUCKING VEY GOYIM

DELET THIS

You'll be hearing from my lawyer about this, goyim.

Master level trolling. Put Trump on a Shekel.

oh my

what the fuck?
OPRAH 20

can we call him trumpstein yet?

This user gets it.
Zionists are OK. Hitler liked them, since they just want an ethnostate. Everyone needs an ethnostate.
It is the kikes that want to meddle in the rest of the world that are the horror. Probably get banned for this, since 'the kikes' are supposed to be an undifferentiated group to be hated, but really it is the Chabbadists and slimy usurous cabal that need defenestration.
Remember, Jews fought FOR the Reich, too.

Wtf I should have voted hillary

This does it.
Im voting OPRAH

FUCK YOU DISINFO

#haavara agreement

THIS IS NOW A Sophie B. Hawkins THREAD!

Extremely important news.
Worldchanging.

Jeb 2020

Minting worthless "commemorative" coins to swindle old people watching the Home Shopping Network out of their money is one of the old kike scams around. Hell, in this case they're jewing other jews with this coin. Attempting to frame this as some notable honor as opposed to a marketing ploy to ride on the fad of a current event is just stupid.

Hate Trump all you want, but you really don't help you case with how you go about it on the board.

You are thinking of kikes as if they just wanted to live peacefully. But they can't. Throughout history, they have been looting, enslaving and cheating all others for what was theirs, and you excuse them? You believe their lies, that they are just victims of the evil anti-semites, and without hatred would form their own civilisation. They can't, they are genetically defined as a parasitic race, which can only live on it's host nation. Do you think this is a motherfucking game? That "gas the kikes" is just a catchphrase? We are the generation that has learned it's history and isn't making mistakes. We will not forgive them, for what our ancestors have bled and for the future of our race, we will not forgive them. We will kill them all, no exception, for what they have done, for what they are doing and for everything their perverse jewish soul is capable of doing.

Yep. Now the controlled opposition doesn't even pretend to be white nationalist anymore. Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack calls mestizo Nick Fuentes "the future of American nationalism." The Jews managed to divert all energy against them into the same old kosher directions. Trump's Zionism, civic nationalist patriotardism, "based nationalist Jews" of Dick Spencer and TRS. It's just like we have gone back in time to the Bush years.

The bane of many historic homogeneous populations. Where the jew divides into good jews and bad jews to confuse the goyim into thinking, "theirs just a few bad ones" or "its only the non-religious ones" while the jew together in their synagogues to topple anything the goy holds as a source of strength.

This is one in the same. There are no good jews, never were, and never can be.

Its all over lads, should have voted for Jeb.

Didn't the NSDAP buy Madagascar to deport the kikes to? This quote seems fake.

Officially the greatest goyim since Cyrus Balfour, the other race traitor on the coin.

Recognizing Jeruselam as the capital is part of the rabbinical end times messianic prophecy (((they))) have been force memeing since the Protocols. Anyone that think trump did it too soon to fuck with them is a retard.

Sage! Ban these shills!

reported and saged. delete this thread mods.

This place was lost when it began to bandwagon Trump. It's a shame but that's just how things are. Move on to new pastures user where you don't have to deal with a massive influx of CIAniggers, Reddit, 4cucks, etc. Holla Forums is dead for anyone with an ounce of intelligence

reported, saged your post too. sharia law will never come to the west, crymoar cuck

#SHARE!

Why are you posting a misattributed quotes? Are you too retarded to do basic fact-checking?