Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class

Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class

Even the Jew York Times reporting on it now.

archive.is/HInXV

The guy who died picking up the handgrenade mixed with monkey people though so nothing of value was lost.

Notice how there are mostly non whites at the funeral?

Illegal weapons often enter Sweden over the Oresund Bridge, a 10-mile span that links the southern city of Malmo to Denmark. When it opened, in 2000, the bridge symbolized the unfurling of a vibrant, borderless Europe, but in recent years it has been more closely associated with smuggling, of people, weapons and drugs.

Hahahahaha

Thanks for archiving

God, I love that free market finally always win

Swedes officially have zero excuse for not being prepared for a racewar

The thing is, the vast majority of those arms are ending up in the hands of Religion of Cuck™ic shitskins and their associated gangs. I can only imagine how large the stockpiles of weaponry in the mosque basements are. If the government actually collapsed (it wouldn't matter because the ZOG military would immediately step in) and racewar hypothetically occurred, the Swedes would get slaughtered like cattle.

how is this possible since grenades are illegal?

newsflash: criminal mudshits have connections that even hardened criminal goys do not

they get their weapons from albania or god knows where

muslims invaders are pretty much a criminal brotherhood

They're so close now, NYT is only a few words away.

idk if there'll ever be a collapse tbh

no go zones will get larger and larger

the brain drain will increase as well as smart people move to wherever safety is guaranteed

if muslims ever make up 50%+ we might see local ISIS forming but most of them are content with a life of welfare in combination with criminal activities from robberies to extortion to prostitution

Sweden is lost. let it serve as an example of (((their))) agenda. focus on containment of the disease until the cure can be delivered

NOTHING HAPPENED IN SWEDEN LAST NIGHT

Chechen cunts been smuggling shit into Sweden for years. Putin should just eradicate them already.

(checked)
Sure thing, Chaim.

Am i lying?

So based off of how little the media touches on any of the insanity happening in Sweden because of the rape invaders, will it be a struggle to get any broadcast when they decide to just wipe the Swedes out?
I'm guessing it'll be a total news blackout pretending nothing is happening as usual.

just.

lolwut?

Just a hunch but I'm betting that's because more sweets are becoming shut ins due to (((diversity))) and/or learning to avoid shitskin areas.

Sometimes I think the CIA just makes up stupid shit just to fuck with people.

Are we forgetting that a lot of swedes own hunting-rifles and whatnot. Fuck, everyone in the north atleast have one rifle at home and tons of experience. Most Swedes over 30 have military-training from conscription. There's tons of "Hemvärn" as in locally based volontary groups in case of emergency (who are allowed to carry guns).

The shitskins wouldn't stand a chance, especially not considering they are already killing eachother over gangwarfare.

You have to deal with shitskins to get shit like that though. Good luck with going into one of those areas with a bunch of money.

No, sure that I'm going to Caucasus kill other goyim because they sell things you dont want them to sell.

Putin is best frens with the Chechens, my man

Now THIS is a fucking proper OP