Why haven't you taken the love pill yet?

Why haven't you taken the love pill yet?
Love is the only way to unite world, wars and hate just fuel more wars and hate it is a never ending circle. But if you show love you can only attract love, and you know perfectly well that you won't be greeted by hate if you love. This is the only way to unite man kind.
Prove me wrong

Faggot.

You're right. The world can only be united through a healthy love for genocide. Peace will finally exist when whites are the only race left standing.

This applies to both sides. There will never be such a thing as a genocide you can forget about it we're too advanced for this barbaric solution.

Well the modern day Christians main deal is to love and be compassionate and they're getting annihilated so.. yea. Not sure if it's a winning tactic tbh.

Breivik gets love letters and you don't.

History has proven time and time again that the best way to unify people is through violence, fear and selfish desires, not love.

Look at what the Romans accomplished; a thousand tribes of Aryans united into a great bundle, like the fasces symbol of their holy empire, they had Germanic barbarians working together with Egyptians and Greeks.

And how did they get all of these people working together?

Simple: they slaughtered and crucified whoever got in their way, and others offered their services as mercenaries because they knew there was no way to defeat Rome.

I will fully accept having unity with you faggots and niggers; once we have reconquered you, you shall have your sacred place in our empire. Cleaning shit and mining uranium.

Why should it be united? it never has been united. unity would mean lowering all nations to the lowest common denominator. wtf we all africa now.

retarded faggot hippie speak. love will not stop you from being killed. try hugging it out with someone trying to kill you.

op = faggot = sage

You should have a burning hatred for jews then tbh.

Yes, it is a cycle! Fate is set. What happens now will happen for all time. The wins and the losses, the remembered and the forgotten.
What a dumb wish. Aryan peoples have lost their way many of times to this "World Holder" philosophy. And all that happens is the Aryan loses his birthright through miscegenation and gives up his gifts. Then what do these children get? Nothing since they are half people, no longer pure.

Until you meet a hebrew

It is greed that is destroying our world.

It is all nice to have a national identity I'm all up for different cultures, but it would be nice if we got together instead of being butt hurt. I'm not talking about loosing your common sense you don't have to hug it out with psychos, why are you looking at these extremes. That's just intellectually unfair to base your arguments like that user, no offense.

Yeah these people aren't nice, but they are the ones making us divided

Fuck off with your rainbow pills and fuck off with your hippy ideology.

Go hug some running lava for me op

Why don't you go unite with those in Saudi Arabia, Somalia, India or what remains of Venezuela? Your worldview is a pipe dream.

Why would this be good? if by getting together you mean "let's not kill each other" then to some extent I agree, but even that amount of love is just a stall tactic until day of the rope.

What's this, Naruto? Do you seriously think sub-humans care about your love? Do not project white mentality on them, they don't have it. They will try to fuck your shit up and the only way to prevent that is a bullet, not love. Force is the only universal language they understand and love is something you only give to those who deserve it.

i.e.
GOLD is for the mistress - silver for the maid" -
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade! "
" Good! " said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
But Iron - Cold Iron - is master of them all."

Refuted.
/thread

It may be a pipe dream until we are forced to cooperate. The only reason why should there be a tragedy human or nature made is for us to start cooperating and start seeing each other as human beings. There has to be a stage of forgiveness nobody is at fault for what they are born in to.

Take the hate pill instead

truth. there is much wisdom in these words.

It is. My guess your problem is that you've watched too much TV and think that beneath skin color, people are the same. You see, Humans may be smart animals, but they're still animals. No matter where or under what circumstances you were born or you grew up in or live currently, your basic behaviour is pre-determined. Characteristics of literally every species and sub-species in nature is decided through biology, are in your opinion humans magically not bound to this rule? Millenniums of seperate evolutions all over the world, yet the varying human races are not behaviouristicly affected by their different genetic structure like every other creature on earth?

Do you think it's a coincidence that black U.S. communities are just as trash filled and crime ridden as african countries? That poorer and unedcuated white areas still have less crime than wealthier black areas is pure chance? Blacks might be the most extreme example, but the difference between all races are there. You might have get to know some foreigners at your university or some other place, and think "hey they aren't that different than we are" but sadly they're the minority of their race, if you've grown up in a majority hispanic/black/muslim area you'd know what the fuck i am talking about because their majority sure as hell is not like that. They'll fuck your shit up, always, it's not that i don't want to like or trust them, it's just plain stupid to do so because they don't return these good feelings, they'll even mock you for it. They laugh at white people like you behind your back, they think you're gullible, stupid and too trusting. People become racist out of experience. Race is reality buddy, you just don't want it to be.

This. Conflict with periods of rest is what builds strength, OP. You have to accept ALL of life's components together. Read the Bhagavad Gita, faggot.

Love is the greatest driving force when it comes to war. You fight to protect the ones you love from extermination at the hands of those you know to be an unceasing threat. So with the greatest amount of love in your heart you set out to wipe out the enemy to ensure your kin's survival.

ftfy christcucks

Righteous.

okay but what does that have to do with mount saint helens? It looked absolutely beautiful before it erupted and now it just looks like a festering wound.

OP's pic is mt fuji, user.

? ? ?

Generations past have all faced hardships. They were born in and died in times of widespread famine, drought, disease, and war. It's not tragic that someone couldn't find food during famine. That was just life.

We are living during a famine of love. Family and community have been completely dismantled, and men and women have had such a chasm driven between them that they are irreconcilable to one another. To not be able to find love in this generation is not tragic. It is just life. Many will be born and die without having ever tasted it. Preach all you want about love, but you're preaching about a resource that can't be found.

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me

My apologies, you are correct. Excuse me while I go fellate a shotgun.

Now you're getting it faggot. Kill the (((greedy people))) and eliminate the problem at its source. By the way, gays like you get eliminated too.

I agree that races have different outlooks. It's obvious we are adapted to surviving in different climates and places and that those shape our culture and our DNA. Surviving in north Europe is different to survival in Sahara.

And I don't know enough Muslims, but the ones I knew were really cool and they would totally watch your back. They actually reminded me of Easter Europeans/Slavs in some sense that they really like to show off get some bling, fast cars etc etc.

One word: Taqiya

Look it up. TL;DR they can lie, cheat, swindle, whatever the FUCK they want as long as it's to either stay alive or fool the infidel, or in otherwords you!

There is a few outliers that migrated to safer countries for being 'moderate' which mostly means they dared to let their women go off on their own or show skin and those guys are on the 'to kill' list of hardliners who guess what are slowly filtering into your homeland via bullshit immigration laws! (or lack of)

Look at Europe for the best examples of this. Now that they're gaining majority they're creating mini enclaves that are steadily growing until they can take power by force to create a caliphate. When people call them a virus this is why.

Maybe in your liberal fantasy where all people come together to sing Kumbaya and "borders stop existing and shit".

Love is meaningless unless coupled with a careful attention to reality and the will to solve the structural problems. Such as niggers being impulsive and arabs being rapists. You can love them all you want but it's not love to exacerbate their problems or indulge their destructive tendencies.

Yes, this is what we want. Neverending race war

until the satanic pedophile cult from 3000 years ago you're trying to love into cooperation decides you need to get loved to death in a bus accident
some took the path willingly, feel nothing towards them for they are demons incarnate
some took the path unwillingly, feel sorry and pity for them for they know not what they do
but you cannot unite someone with love when the only way they will be happy is if you're dead, your wife raped, and your kids in slavery. they are fundamentally opposed to love on the basis that they only love themselves and do not show compassion.
Altruism is a white man's game but it does not mean it is the only game a white man can play.
Don't get loved to death by a satanic cult, user.

This might be the best bait thread in a long time.

Please watch your language. If you want all of peoplekind in peace and love you have to be more inclusive and tolerant.

I'd rather choke down the ol' brown pill first.

pic related.

You guys deserve everything you get.

A multicultural world is impossible. As technology advances more and more a global race war is going to be inevitable. It's us or east Asians.

There will be no love pill until only whites exist.

My love for my people and nation is why my heart burns with white hot hatred, faggot

I have taken the love pill. That's why I'm so upset about how things are right now. That's why I want people to have their own place to live among their own people. That's why I don't want immigrants. That's why the Jews must be stopped.

Welcome to Holla Forums now please leave

Yeah because 60's hippie movement was SOOOO successful

Acid can be both great for reprogramming
your head from bullshit and can make you a total mess

That's so vague, we can all pinpoint to extremes it doesn't help anyone

Tech is already super advanced, Arabs aren't the only ones that kill culture it's also shit like netflix ,talent shows etc. etc. Young people here in Europe are getting Americanized with bullshit media

You can be as altruistic as you want, but that doesn't mean that others will treat you in kind. Unconditional love when not met with reciprocity will spell doom for your ilk. Don't be a naive faggot.

Satan's right. The Kike has no sense of love and thus must be exterminated if we're ever going to get anywhere to fixing anything. They cannot love and must die for it.

If you don't take the bait, they win!

We should all learn to love the battle axe.