Law and Order SVU just had a Pro infanticide episode

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/shocking-law-order-episode-portrays-antifa-rape-of-infowars-reporter/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't threads about this show ever include clips from the episode in question?

SVU sucks dude.

What's your point?

Daily reminder that post-Redchannit SVU is the absolute apex of kino

Didn't they have a pro-rape episode not so long ago?

Antifa don nothin
infowars.com/shocking-law-order-episode-portrays-antifa-rape-of-infowars-reporter/

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/amp/

S19e12 - Info Wars
I'll work on my backlog later, if webms haven't been posted by then

Is there anything else as bad on tv in regards to far left sjw type of stuff as this show? They always have kooky shit like this.

American horror story cult. But I can’t tell if it was meant to be satire or not

the redchanit episode still makes me laugh out loud whenever i watch it again.Gamergate literally was a shoah for these kikes.

What was the point of this statement? Are they trying to push middle america to the right?
All it does is show white separatists can't have a fair trial in the US.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury: As you deliberate on this man's faith, I want you to keep in mind that the defendant had the gall to ask for TWO SCOOPS!"

Fate. Fuck.

This is a joke right?

I love these, don't know if they are OC but they are genuinely amusing

More like pro-euthanasia in general. The kid in question was some kind of brain dead retard. OP's just upset because it could have ended up being his life story.

Stopped reading

Slimmer?

Sounds like the plot of a Metal Gear Solid game.

reminder that you can instantly shut up any idiot pro-choicer by asking them if they would have liked being aborted.