"Protag! You hack the security system to give us entry. I'll hold'em off!"

"Protag! You hack the security system to give us entry. I'll hold'em off!"

"Okay Sarge!"

sage

Haha nice one :)

upvoted XDD

wow bro so meta how original
you sure showed him

Well, it IS a shit thread but without these shit template threads this place would move even slower.

Now that most of this years big AAA releases flopped, do you think they will delve into AA again or no?

Isn't it usually the other way?

They made it 'generic' on purpose, what you see here is the end result of an set up, a script these publisher pushed on the dev's. Therefore you get even these simmilar images/box covers.

why?

The MSM wanted the audience to see the lag of diversity in video games so they could push their agenda.

just think about, which year did all these generic shooter came outß maybe before 2006?

Don't make excuses for the devs. These people couldn't come up with a decent story on their own either.

Why can't "the power of friendship" ever be actual fucking teamwork?

the publisher is the Captain of a ship. Not the other way around. The only thing you can say about these developers is, that they helped to let this happened.

Sounds horrifying. And I'm practically a fag for handhelds at this point.

Did you not enjoy DOOM on the GBA?

That's what it symbolizes. It's about overcoming your antisocial traits and working together against a common threat like a pack animal should.

It's just that writers like to simplify it for kids or are too lazy to figure out proper interesting scenarios for it.

opinion maker industry

LOL

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Hollywood shit.

Yay!

Is there a multiplayer fps game that doesn't do this? What if melee attacks just pushed enemies back or knocked them down? What if a melee attack from behind wasn't fatal and just stunned you instead?

user, the PSVita has no games, why would you lie like this.

Almost like this thread

Speaking of modern fps games, do people still play the original CoD 4 on PC? Will you be pirating the remaster if it gets released separately?

How would that be a bad thing?

It might not have an insane number, but what is there is pretty solid, user. Enough with this meme.

I take "What is Duty Calls/Bulletstorm?" for 200, Alex.

hey asshole have you done that objective yet? youre not on a timer but its super important. you know, because time for the rest of us is going to stop until you get it done. it would make sense to over prepare for the next objective though, why not build some nukes and anti nukes just in case while youre on your little vacation?

Kill yourself, shill

Fuck off, fag. Just because you don't like the library doesn't mean it isn't there.

Glory.

The obvious choice is to implement a stagger. A solid push is effective in giving you time enough time and distance from target to draw a weapon and fire it at vitals.

Green blood to me is more gory. I like to imagine that their bodies are so fucked up internally that they bleed diarrhea. It's funny when things get censored in a way that makes them cooler.

I like the way you think.

has more worthwhile games than gameboy advance

maybe you should visit a library and like, read some books ya know

lol cuck

enjoy your mind control faggot

Sure is manipulated in there

nuDOOM

It makes fun of pointless exposition cutscenes and proceeds to lock you into several pointless exposition cutscenes throughout the game, some of them quite long like the one in the robot's office.

The only game to do that right was Timesplitters Future Perfect but the twist is they dedicated an entire level to it and it was the first level of the campaign. Therefore you were trying to prevent a future of shitty FPS tropes. We're living in the bad timeline.

LOL

Blood Dragon did this constantly.

They sold their shit. They sold preorders. A bunch of steam graphs showing amount of players online (those only show PC stats) is no evidence that their games flopped. Only sales count, not amount of players online.

Unless it sold millions of copies day one, it flopped. Stop defending AAA shit

Move forward.
The end.

Not anime but what is Adventure Time.

Why? I've heard it's just more of the original game, which seems like what a lot of people (including me) want.

Gotta cum fast

I love that this thing actually triggers /k/ommandos.

Sentient, blue cumgirls that grow with every load they coax from you.

isnt that just slimegirls tho?

CoD on the DS was actually ok.

I wanna fuck that pokeman.