Vyda games series SJW went after

is there any series anyone surprised SJWs and game journalists haven't went after yet? I'm waiting for journalists to call JOJO bizarre adventures MRA/alt-right Propaganda to be honest. Holla Forums what game will SJW journalists go after next? And yes half those examples were Movie Bob quotes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
books.google.co.uk/books?id=-I6owJcCOdwC&lpg=PA37&dq=Alessandro Valignano yasuke&pg=PA37#v=onepage&q&f=false
crystalinks.com/romeslavery.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=Roman Empire slavery facts history
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you can go back to Holla Forums and they'll have some examples prepared for your next shitbait thread?

Witcher 3, they got angry it had only white people so CD project put in some poo in the loo merchants for the DLC.

Ain't eleves niggers in witcher?

Yes

It has to be a popular thing for them to go after it.
Most e-sports fall in that category. CS-GO, ASSFAGGOTS etc. Nowadays twitch.

It came from an older thread on /tg/.

Kingdom Come, only they didn't reckon Vavra was gonna tell them to fuck off.

You are Movie bob pretty much popularized fuck gamers approach to game journalism? Everything went downhill after his halo reach review.

The only cure for leftism is either a noose or a bullet to the head. Our ancestors knew this.

I remember some people being assblasted over XCOM 2 for the same reason as Halo

So Shitman's even more of a pretentious retard than I thought.

When will it die?

When you choke the life out of it.

Overwatch showed waifu pandering sales

SJW pandering doesn't
If only Western Devs were smart enough to realizes this.

They know, they just think pushing their vile ideology is more important than making a shekel.

Even spoony was smart enough to not trust Obamacare with his life.

This is so satisfying.
I fucking hate SJWs who use moors as a scapegoat to claim Europe was just covered in blacks. Most countries in Europe TODAY have so little non-whites that their demographics list only white ethnicities because only .01% of the country isn't white. Where do they think the Moors fucking disappeared to? Did whities genocide them?

How sad. This is why We will never get a good new tomb raider game.

Yes, all kangs and kveens up to renaissance were black.

The really sad thing is that Bob isn't dead yet. Natural selection fails us yet again.

We all know Spoony is eventually going to do himself anyway. It's inevitable.

Don't you know it? Europe was all black before the Nazis rose up and sent them all to the gas chambers.

Same as Africa was the pinnacle of human advancement before Yakub came along and unleashed white people upon the peaceful, enlightened negros.

/tg/ THREAD ON THIS VIDEO
>>>/tg/279986

Please cry more about how the other people have beliefs that aren't carried by yourself.

I'll focus on crushing feminazis once and for all first, thank you.

Exterminate the Jews and everyone else will go down easily.

I've only played the first two Halo games when I was in high school and I still know that's bullshit.

They'll learn the hard way and good fucking riddance.

You seem butthurt.

Please stick to your containment boards, and stop posting your Rugga-tier threads.

Someone let Holla Forums out of their playpen again.

Here's your [You]

@11331800
plainly e-big

It's from an older topic on /tg/ trapfag.

sjws judge people by the shade of their skin half the time. I think one of the cops who killed a black was Chinese so they were saying its still white privilege because he had light skin.

Its like George "White Hispanic" Zimmerman

SJW would love nothing more then to rewrite history giving all accomplishments made by whites to blacks, hell nigs are so ashamed of their history even they do it, were do you think the whole "WE WAZ KANGZ AN SHEIT
came from?

Except Zach Braff.

And the Jew from this stream.

I'm not sure if those are SJW or the *WE WUZ KANGS* niggers.

@11331818

I was under the impression that east asians are honorary whites, because come on, they're white.
Also, Chinese are the kikes of Asia, prove me wrong.

It's not violence when we do it mentality.

Remember when leftist lost their shit when Nixon said this, Yet obama gets a free pass on everything.

What's the difference? They're both a plague on civilization.

You should know by now that the left uses different rules for themselves.

I'm amazed they can sit in their office and think "ah yes, all white women, completely diverse!", once again showing the left in completely incapable of any type of self-awareness.

I've learned to completely dismiss these cultists after demonstrating time and again they have no common sense.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums. Fucking deal with it. There's going to be crossover and overlapping. If you can't deal with that, then fuck off to 4chan where Holla Forums crossposting is banned.

As long as they don't bitch about my yuri or delicious 2D brown, there won't be any problems with me.

They're from the same ilk. Afrocentrists are typically SJWs, and SJWs typically at least support Afrocentrist shit because they prefer diversity over reals.
Last I saw they were trying to say Santa was black because "Saint Nicholas was black."

There's not enough gas in the world…

Um sorry, but there's no baneposting allowed. We here on Holla Forums hate any form of crossposting :)

We're always going to complain about it, because Holla Forums doesn't bring actual level headed, constructive discussion anywhere it pours itself into.
It just brings shitposting, shitflinging, memes, """"board culture"""", and basically doesn't help Holla Forums actually talk about video games.

9 times out of 10 you can instantly tell someone is from Holla Forums and just barely posts on Holla Forums because they don't know JACK SHIT about video games and just play grand strategy all fucking day jacking off to the idea of "correcting the record" on certain historical battles.

This site works both ways.
You're allowed to shit up the board, i'm allowed to call you a shitposter and tell you to go eat a fat dick.

Hooked a retard right there.

Maybe you should get some real pussy like us glorious /fit/izens and forget the 2D.
Get off the fucking computer dweeb.

The problem is that 8/pol/ has turned into a fucked up cesspool of nazi larpers and /fringe/ retards.

true
that's why we post on Holla Forums

Actually, those things are all coming from inside Holla Forums itself. The Holla Forums shitposters are part of the problem, but only a minor one.

Holla Forums would probably say video games are a waste of time and for degenerates, but then we all know they're all in here shitposting, fapping to pictures of Facebook Frog, feminine penis, and le god emprah xDDD, all the while pretending not to be exactly the thing they bitch about. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We all know that most of them are larping, and the rest are legitimately retarded. It gets annoying sometimes, but the salt I can acquire by association is usually worth it.

I don't need a relationship, faggot.

And I don't have the patience for one either. It'll just get in the way of my goals.

Dr. Tip, I'm Holla Forums.
My favorite games are Nier, Resident Evil 2, Gradius Gaiden, and ActRaiser.

What are your's? :)

Said the lanklet as he spend another hour shitposting.
Inferior breed.

Its actually pretty funny because the black LT or whatever rank he was one of the only memorable characters in the games outside the protagonists. Somehow in Halo 5 they brought in a main character negro with zero character to the point the final shot of the campaign the black spartan takes his helmet off for no reason other then to show the player "Hey I'm black!". It is his only character defining trait throughout the entire game, I cannot even remember his name despite you play half the game as him. As shit as Halo is at least Chief has a personality.

Its frankly amazing how awkward the moment feels, you can tell just by playing it was only done just because he was a nigger. Cliffhangers are franchise standard but they managed to even cheapen that. Its impressive.

I don't care. I know what I'm going to do in the long run once I can get a job. Ever single step that requires me having absolute free time otherwise.

You're not going to shame anyone into giving up 2D.

Said the /fit/izen who is so socially retarded all he can do is lift and can't talk to girls.

A small, obnoxious minority that is endlessly pushing their extreme ideology on everyone unfortunate enough to happen by? A bunch of developmentally stunted fuck-ups and edgy teens constantly regurgitating their unfunny memes all over each other in their favorite hugboxes?
Yeah, you're in denial, and you really are the fucking same. Your weak memery isn't really doing it for me. Go bait a leftist and start your retarded arguing so I can get hard and fap and go to sleep.

Stop pointing these things out. I got a mission to accomplish over here.

/fit/ you have to understand boipussy isn't real pussy

here have some of mine *farts in your face*

Might as well post that autism on Holla Forums lad.

What is it about Holla Forums political positions you disagree with?
Should everyone be central/neutral? Are you making the "everyone is retarded but me" argument?

Unrelated, but a black Samurai was a thing that existed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

We wuz Samurai n sheit

Deep down you know 2D is just wasting your time. If the free time for your goals goes into 2D and shitposting, then it's a waste and hinders your goals.

Jelly.

weaboo

Who are you to set the rules ?

True,

1d is the only way.

Go and prove the black samurai is fake and wikipedia's sources are bogus then autismo.

Okay, what goddamn nerdy black weeaboo got ahold of a time machine?

WE WUZ SAMURAIS AN SHET

Outside circumstantial evidence from the time period, which we have no idea if true or not, the most cited source is a book released in 2016 that I can't find any information about written by some no name faggot from a no name university.

Try harder next time Holla Forums, Wikipedia as a source of factual knowledgeable is a joke, especially when it involves topics near and dear to your blackened heart.

Same group of people that made this masterpiece.

You are trying way, way too hard.

There's a difference between "this person existed" and "I assume everyone who ever existed on Africa was black".

reported
nice try Holla Forums

I came for video games, so I will stay on Holla Forums. This whole thing is just an added bonus.

I'm getting really fucking sick of this "lol moderates everyone is dumb but me" meme. You know how Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak willed? Well, they worked on you. Better yet, you probably turned around and mind tricked someone else in turn. That's how it works. It's like a disease.
You may find this hard to get through your impossibly thick mongoloid skull, but there are plenty of people out here who would prefer to take aspects from both sides and form an actual united* people. Compromise, my friend, is the essence of diplomacy, and diplomacy is the cornerstone of love. Sweet looove~

*if not united, at least everyone is just a little mad instead of half the people being extremely mad

>Solier's account may however have been an assumption as it was written so long after the event and there is no surviving contemporary account that corroborates it.
Just read the trash article in more detail.

>However, this was not a highly journalistic investigation, the program provided little proof for their conclusions

Once again kikepedia proves why it needs to be eradicated from the internet.

There is no proof this person existed. Read the fucking article.

Also I'm a nigger.
And a samurai.
the jew fears the sho nuff.jpg

Some samurai there.

Every time.

Why does the black samurai get your rump so red and raw friend? Additionally, the article states that multiple historical texts from the time period mention him. What do you fucking mean "we have no idea if true or not" of course we can't fucking know if historical texts are true. Regardless of this unformation from historical texts is used in the study of history, rather than assuming every single person who wrote a book before the 1800s was lying. We don't suddenly throw one out because a black guy in Japan makes you throw your wooden blocks at your handler you fucking sperg.

Stop being such an arrogant faggot.

We should send you to "compromise" and try this "diplomacy" of yours with fanatics like ISIS or leftists, see how that works out for you.

This reminds me how some nigger weebs argue that one of the shoguns whose title was "The Black Shogun" is literally black despite there being no evidence besides the dumbfounded claims of a canuck anthropologist

user…. we were talking 2D. Why are you on about fapping now ? Do you have some problems to share ?

You're the same filth.

For the same reason nigger Romans, nigger Greeks and flying pyramids get me mad.

If only you were capable of reading comprehension. None of the "historical" texts are from contemporary sources, and those that are are of doubtful factual validity.

Behold the Holla Forums cuckold, how he debases himself in his pathetic attempt to force the nigger samurai into reality.

There's nothing about "objectification" or Islam being anything less than fanatical oppressive cancer that needs to be considered.

I sure do love videogames.

I fap to 2D. I don't have a waifu and I don't need a girlfriend or one either.

We should do this more often

Another of the cited pages. This is what passes for evidence on kikepedia. Might also be a time traveler that met the real one, we can never know because Holla Forums says we must view all sources, no matter how unreliable, as equal.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=-I6owJcCOdwC&lpg=PA37&dq=Alessandro Valignano yasuke&pg=PA37#v=onepage&q&f=false

There's multiple books that mention him, "Jewpedia" just sourced one guy for the most part, which is shitty of them but not proof of anything relevant to the actual article.

Sorry to trigger you but there were "nigger" Romans and Greeks, they didn't care what your skin color was back then, or what gods you worshiped, as long as you were a Roman citizen, and citizenship was something you could buy or earn even as a slave (who earned wages and were treated reletively humanely, unlike American slaves).

Holla Forums considers games to be degeneracy and a waste of time that could be better spent chasing after some broad.

nice things happen sometimes.

It's too late for that now, you dumb fucking faggot. We should've never gotten involved with the middle east. That place needs to be firebombed until nothing is left alive.
Now if only there were some way to trick the kikes and mudslimes abroad into all going to their faggot holy land at the same time.

You are trying so hard to fit in you could power a fucking engine with that try hardness.

I'll take Jews over mudslimes any day. At least Jews aren't retarded and know they're dicks to all "unchosen" goyim.

Also, they're fun to joke about and bully when they can't do shit but try and think how they get more money.

This one must be on your reading list.

Not that it matters since pic related, and I can't see what they're quoting.

Other than all the other sources, in the very article, being described as unreliable or of dubious veracity.

Please. stop embarrassing yourself.

Holla Forums once again showcases their understanding of history.

Still surprised Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni of all nip games didn't get even a peep of disgust.

No scathing review, no pseudointellectual article, no nothing. It's unnerving.

I never understood the point of this type of muscles. Just seems like pointless vanity.

I mean goku from dragonball looks so much better than this if you want to go down that route.You can see from the picture that they're just trying to fit themselves into what they think others expect of them. Those two guys have the exact same pose and look, it looks ridiculous. Becoming strong from doing real work is much more desirable in both a physical way and personallity wise.

Huh?
Yes, they must go, but they're not the only ones that must go.

The things is that we don't take one or the other. You have to get rid of both, and all of them completely. The mudslime will shoot you in the front, and the kike will stab you in the back. You want neither of these things.

Take your own advice, and maybe open up a history book, unless you think they're all just jewish propaganda or something.

Also if you think it's so hard to believe that a culture from 2000+ years ago treated it's slaves differently than a culture that's only a few hundred years old, holy shit.

Then again, I'd be perfectly fine with them abandoning a sinking ship and learning to shut the fuck up and eventually stop being so pathetically oversensitive and insecure.

Here's your (you)

You didn't refute my point you stupid leftist shitstain. How does your "diplomacy" copout work when confronted with ideological/religious fanatics?

I guess your Jewish masters should have tried to reason with the Germans on their way to the showers, right?

The war cry of the tumblrtard caught in his own ignorance.

Great argument, completely factual. You made the claim you go prove it.

Haven't read this thread and not from Holla Forums but I saw the thread and I think we should put up a list of things that too SJW/normalfag-infected to be authorized. Shit like Tokyo Ghoul, Undertale and others for example.

Talking about feminazis. I've had it with all this bitching about sexualizing attractive women, but no hideous cunts or landwhales.

Back to Tumblr. You are the epitome of this smuggie.

I have never seen anyone that isnt a tremendous faggot use that shit.

This is something I've never understood.

The idea that slaves were treated terribly seems rather ridiculous, it'd be like leaving a tractor out in the rain to rust, or smashing an axe blade against a rock on purpose - you're achieving nothing at best and, at worst, actively hampering your ability to profit off of the land.

I'm not suggesting they lived lives of luxury, but it seems counter-intuitive to buy a slave then run it into the ground when even a small amount of care can yield far greater short and long-term benefits.

In fact, the small amount of research I've done on the topic seems to support this, as a slave's value would drop significantly if they'd run away, been crippled or suffered some other sort of impairment (likewise, artisan training only served to massively increase their value). Why bother mistreating a slave if in doing so you may drastically lower your investment's value?

I want Holla Forums to leave.

Discarded

This warms my cold, tired bones.

Yeah, your "point". Sure.
Here's an idea: if they're unwilling to act like gentlemen, then treat them like the animals they are. Humans are capable of reason. Only humans have human rights.
I like how you're incapable of seeing things in shades of anything other than your NOBLE RIGHT WING MORALLY SUPERIOR UBERMENSCH vs HIPPIE FAGGOT TUMBLRINA PARASITE.
Now what are you going to do when I kidnap your daughter, knock out all her teeth, and then fuck her bloody mouth until she loves me, niggerbrain?

Stormtards see the world in black and white, they constantly use the Hegelian dialectic. They think history started in 1940's.

Just report and ignore.

Ok.
So he was a slave that was used for entertainment, that Nobunaga made into a warrior to compensate for rude peasants breaking the door of his slaver to peek at him.
It's not an uncommon story. There were such slaves in russia too. But nobody runs around saying russian nobility was KANGS.
There were dutch, british, french and more samurai. With much greater influence, but you seem really focused on the black man from south eastern africa.
The claim that nigs were threated well in japland also falls flat because they were pretty much circus attractions over there.

No, user. you go back to tumblr.

[spoiler]Exactly.[spoiler]

But we've only just begun!

I kinda understand what you're saying. English not your fist language, or am I retarded and/or in need of sleep?

Yeah, I need sleep.

It surprises me that they don't go after Japanese games more often. I guess they know better than to try. We're too far gone.

All those fighting games with half naked girls. It was great seeing all the sjw btfo by the devs that kept the character models

Also, for the love of god dont engage in shitposting with cheap Holla Forums bait

If this source is jewish, please tell me, I'll find another. There are lots because it's a very well documented and researched aspect of history.

All of this is true. Slaves were a commodity, not unlike a tool or a peice of furniture. Except for a few exceptions, generally by the upper class who could afford and get away with treating slaves like trash, slaves were treated decently, relatively speaking.

They got decent meals, had many rights protecting their well being (which is why only the patrician class got away with mistreating them, generally), were paid and could use that money to own possessions, or buy their freedom, and some actually lived better lives than some of the Plebians did, because they'd often be made into tutors or doctors, particularly greek slaves since Rome and other Greeks saw them as the pinnacle of education.

Same story with Gladiators actually. They rarely fought to the death, were generally treated well by their owners, and even had fans the same way modern wrestlers or boxers would now. They'd also shill products before and after their matches, literally just yelling about how great X bread maker or Y pottery shop is before and after fights.

This mother fucker lasted 3 games, you can't say Halo didn't have an important black character.

crystalinks.com/romeslavery.html

Forgot the link

He died when the master chef blew up the halo, did they ever give a reason why he was back in 2 and 3? "It's classified" isnt a reason.

Because sequels and charisma.

Also 'laws protecting their well being', not rights.

Point is, the way Romans treated their slaves compared to Americans couldn't be more different. The Spartans certainly did, they killed them for sport, and a few eastern cultures like the Assyrians probably did too, but not Rome, not Greece.

Hell, I heard even the Egyptians didn't treat their slaves that badly, try calling THAT a Jewish lie.

The goal of the left is the destruction of Western civilization and the mongrelization of the white race.

Tell me, what is there to compromise about? Not like smarter people than you haven't already attempted to reason with the Marxist vermin and paid dearly for it. The only kind of compromise you deserve is the choice between a firing squad and the gas chamber.

Bravo, leftycuck. Keep proving you're a complete idiot.

I bet it took you a long time to find this joke of a site that would "prove" your claims.

For all retarded shills in this thread: Keep Holla Forums on Holla Forums and keep Holla Forums on Holla Forums.

Uh…
Books and shit

Socialism is the destruction of western civilization.

You believe in socialism, therefore you are no different from the leftists.

Statist scum.

Please, give me a site you will accept. Wikipedia is too jewish and not-wikipedia is too not mainstream, I'm not sure exactly who you will accept.

Nigger the golden age of places like this were when we'd break into a website and fill it with the word DICKS for no specific reason

You're so, so stupid you manage to undermine your own silly argument.

Why did the Romans treat their slaves "well"? Because they were expensive. Why didn't the evil whites in the Americas do the same? Cue leftist whining around like the retard he is.

Do you think shipping slaves across the ocean was cheap? Do you think slave owners liked to throw money around for shit and giggles? Did they feature cart rides to the gas chambers like Jews claimed there were in Auschwitz?

Nigger, can't be that hard to track down reputable sources that give a credible claim that Romans treated slaves better than later cultures.

This being especially hilarious because the people that you say treated the niggers so brutally are the same people that started the process of abolishing slavery. But I guess being a vile Marxist your goal is to shame and demonize modern Western civilization.

Well, if you think that, you're going to get to choose between the firing squads and the gas chamber as well.
You've steeped yourself too long in memery, and have lost sight of reality. Your extermination will be a net gain for humanity.
But I am not without mercy. You can hatefuck your choice of feminazi as you die.

One of the biggest reasons Holla Forums went to shit is faggots taking this place to seriously. We're so focused on meta-discussion there's no room for fun.

Johnson went to rescue Dustin Echoes after getting freaky with an Elite

Or changing the typical diet of vegetarians to DELICIOUS MEAT.
There was a reason. It was lulz.
You know the beginning of the end was when we started getting into… whatever you want to call it. Doing things for "actual" reasons. I'm not sure how to phrase that right now.

Metroid is either literally hitler because it's about an aryan committing genocide, or its fans are nazis because they don't think she's a tranny.

You still didn't answer the question. How do you achieve compromise when dealing with fanatics?

Or are you one of those liberal cuckolds that loves to masturbate to your own enlightened stance but can't be bothered to explain how your bullshit is supposed to work in reality?

To be honest it works both ways. I remember when Horizon was anaunced. All those stormfags cried "le feminist propaganda", because main hero is a strunk womanz. It seems now, that whenever a game is ananuced, there is a bunch of left/right radicals trying to convince the rest of us that we should be offended or triggered.

I wouldn't engage Holla Forums in any sort of dialogue, they don't accept any sort of historical information that doesn't line up with their opinions, no matter concrete and reputable the source.

I don't know why these nigs don't stick to their hugbox, we come here to talk about games not "politics" if they really want to talk politics on Holla Forums, I believe the GG thread is still hanging around.

The game is feminist porn, same as Nu Lara. It's made so women can masturbate about "You go girl!".

I thought i was the only one triggered by it

But his source wasn't reputable. It has no citations. Not my fault you imbeciles lack basic google skills to come up with facts to back up your own shit and then cry about it.

I'll check those

says the one who is obsessed about race and believes in identity politics

Holla Forums is as much led by feelings as the liberals are

How fucking dense are you? Fucking kill them. Problems need to be solved, and if you can't do it the easy way, do it the hard way.

From the "source" he gave me.

You leftists are basically subhumans. Even niggers could do a better job of arguing about WE WUZ KANGZ.

We should reinforce exquisite life and hometown anyways. Wouldn't hurt to.

Here he goes with his Hegelian dialectic again.

Transhits can't even dream of being sexy, let alone anywhere near Samus.

What pathetic disgusting wastes of life.

You're eating bait, and low quality bait user
just sayin'

No seriously. That's a girl? at least anime try to make traps cute.

Made if off on a dropship with an ONI officer, some random ODST, and the dropship pilot, then met up with the Chief soon afterwards.

The "explanation" for him not turning into one of the Flood was him having a sort of rare DNA-scrambling syndrome caused by exposure to high-yield plasma (reportedly he captured and used an entire crate of plasma grenades during a firefight). Rare because most people died from the direct effects of high-yield plasma (disintegration) before developing secondary effects.

The classified explanation is that no such syndrome actually exists. The augmentations Johnson received while a volunteer for the SPARTAN-I program were responsible for his scrambled DNA, and thus his immunity. The fake syndrome is used as an excuse to explain away the various side effects caused by the SPARTAN-I augmentations.

Is there any difference between the parody and a real leftist? I've yet to find it.

It's a female character aimed at a female audience. Somewhat attractive without appearing threatening, dressed moderately, being the strong womyn that need no man in the story.

They're easy to tell because they are so bland and generic you could swap one for another and no one would be able to tell the difference. When the trailer for the game came out I thought it was that other game about the girl and her robot pets or whatever.

They'll learn the hard way they can't take down attractive women.

I'm surprise Baneposting and moonman hasn't gotten mainstream attention yet.

user they made an entire porn about baneposting

"baneposting" is a shitty meme from Holla Forums that was never funny.

This I have to see

yeah but it wasn't some random normalfag, it was an user on cuckchan who is actually a director over at brazzers

For you.

You mean like pretty much every single meme?

Here's the highlights.

Ok

Alot of memes are genuinely funny, atleast giggle-worthy.

But "For you" or "Big guy" has never been funny.

1. I don't get it, because I've never watched your shitty special snowflake movie

2. I don't get what's supposed to be funny about a man standing infront of a plane.

Remove hothead

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

look up "ella hughes memelover", you might find a torrent with lots of seeds. Nobody ever made a good webm with the relevant parts though

JoJo is toxic masculinity so expect them to attack it on that front.

I dunno man, maybe ancient Rome and colonial America had different cultures or something.

Back in bronze and antiquity eras, it was less important what race you were, and to a certain degree what gods you worshiped, and more what your culture was like and who you showed your allegiance to. There were no "niggers" or "spics", there were boy loving greeks, filthy barbarians, and horse fucking easterners. The only exception really was Egypt, who Rome generally admired due to having a long history, a fascinating (to them) culture, a good trade partner, and being a really good source of food because of all the floodplains.

Also, the vast majority of Romans were white, so I'm not sure why you'd think I'm trying to make America out to be evil because they were white people and were thus bad.

Other reasons to why Romans treated their slaves better than the Americans. Higher reliance on slave labor compared to those living in colonial times, the fact that slavery was also used by Roman citizens to pay off debts, and because Rome had so many slaves at certain points in their history that treating them poorly was tantamount to suicide, there were times when the slave population outnumbered the citizens and if there was any sort of revolt it would've been devastating. All things that were possible factors on why the Romans treated their slaves reletively well.

As to why Americans would treat their slaves like shit. Race was a much more significant trait, and religion too since we went from "there are many gods, but our gods are special to us" to "there is only one god, if you think there is any other god than this one, you're wrong and will be punished one way or another", and since people of different races tend to have different religious beliefs, that's a huge divider.

Normally it isn't, normally the person I'm explaining it too isn't calling me a retard and disregarding every source as some kind of propaganda peice.

Isnt it airing with that horrid dub right now? I remember seeing those retarded twitter posts going "omg dio is trump".

No, a tiny amount of the total memes produced are amusing, and only for a moment, in the correct context.
I've actually never seen the movie either. I think it basically spawned off how hammy the lines were.

Or we could just do the sane thing and kill all the jews.

You can't defeat it.

As far as dubs go, it's not terrible, but compared to all the passion the originals put into it, it's nothing.

I'll tell you the truth, there isn't actually anything funny about the plane scene itself. But it's the sheer ridiculousness of something like the plane scene being quoted and remembered for as long as it has which would somehow manifest itself in reality which makes it a perfect meme not understandable to outsiders. It's transcendent humor, something being funny even if it shouldn't be funny at all. It's not funny, yet the background song in Amazing Spiderman 2 singing FOR YOUUU had me in stitches, and I don't know why.

From the shitty source you shat out:

So did Sparta, didn't stop them from treating their slaves like shit. Also, does Spartacus ring a bell or are you so high on pozz you can't even recall the basics of Roman pop culture history?

Rome did have slave revolts, plenty of them, and they crushed them brutally.

It wasn't. About the worst fate you could suffer was getting chained in a Venetian galley, rowing in your own shit and piss until you died. Most of those slaves weren't niggers either.

What has that to do with anything? Christianity specifically says that all men are equal under God.

I'm just gonna stop replying to you now. It's obvious you're an imbecile.

Sounds like a downgrade. Why not take out the muslims while we're at it? They've already got ridiculous numbers, and that's not going to get any better any time soon.

Isn't Part 1 airing on Toonami? I don't pay attention to the dubed version since the jap voice actors are top tier.

Killing Jews and leftists is the first step. Their biological weapons are easy prey without traitors in our midst.

It's masculine. The problem is that it's gay as fuck.

That still was the case until the 19th century.

Darwin's myth of evolution brought race to the forefront, and this is the foundation of Holla Forums's retarded beliefs (aswell as Communism).

It's also why they will never understand history, because they view everything under the lens of race and ethnicity instead of culture, ideology, religion, world-views, philosophy and geopolitics.

Talking to a stormcuck is futile, it's like arguing with a pigeon.

It's jews and muslims. There are enough in the leftist ranks that can be salvaged that it'd be wasteful to exterminate them entirely.

No.

Pick your poison I suppose. tbh though I'd suck Rohan's dick then proceed to cuddle with him no homo

Yea thats what I meant, my country doesnt have toonami so I wasnt sure if it was still airing.

Now this is some pretty good bait, you deserve a (you)

Sparta was an exception, not a rule. Anyone who knows anything about history from that time would be able to tell you that.

They were huge assholes, who regularly raided their neighbors, killed their slaves for sport, and when the Romans came to Greece to conquer everyone, had their great city of Sparta turned into the ancient equivalent of a Disney Land, a place for the patricians to visit and tour around.

Also, yes, Spartacus does ring a bell, literally the only slave revolt to ever happen in the history of Rome, which is why it's such a noteworthy event despite the fact it went pretty much nowhere and ended poorly. It also wasn't entirely slaves that were a part of it, initially it was but most of the people that joined in later on were dissatisfied plebeians, aka Roman citizens.

And again, you've called all my sources names up to this point, whats the point of giving you more. Here, I'll be an ass and give you one last link.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Roman Empire slavery facts history

Yes. I know plenty of people on either side that are still not too far gone and can be brought back from the fantasy world they've constructed around themselves.
Maybe even you, user. I doubt it, but if you put your mind to it, you can stop being a tremendous faggot any time! I believe in you!

Yeah just looked it up and it seems the English dub is airing.

You're thinking of nu/pol/, now that it's just another hangout for edgy teenagers from r/The_Donald and Stormfront everything gets simplified to "hurr kill all non-whites" and pepe-posting, but it used to be way better than that.

This is why people think you're just as bad as them.

I know, I don't know why I'm bothering. Probably because I like history from that era and am desperate to educate people who are ignorant of it.

I do the same thing when people say the Carthaginians or Egyptians, especially Cleopatra (she was an inbred decendant of a greek macedonian general, goddamnit), were all black, and such, but no I'm just some cuck from leftypol trying to rewrite history so all the white people look evil.

Why would a lion care about the opinions of sheep?

Evacuating this shillstorm thread. Get out while you still can.

Say, you have any books on Carthaginian history you can recommend me? I've been looking for a while but can mostly find stuff about Hannibal, I'd like a more general look.

Next you're going to try to tell me that professional wrestling is the manliest thing you can watch. Fuck off.

Holla Forums is slowly turning to shit though what with the mods becoming either braindead, or just never doing their job. They issue perma bans like fucking candy.

People like you that treat Trump like the second coming of Christ is what destroyed 8/pol/.

No, you didn't. Do you also say "we won" when your local football team wins?
I can only imagine how empty your life is that you legitimately think you're accomplishing things vicariously.

Nah, more like a mangy street cat.

Not that I've read personally, but "Carthage Must be Destroyed" is one I've seen recommended a lot by people who are either history buffs or actual history professors and such.

If you're into educational podcasts, "History of Rome" has a lot of stuff in it that's really facinating, that's my usual go-to recommendation for history from that era. You get all the important history, mini-biography's on all the important figures, and little factoids like the gladiators shilling products thing I mentions a few posts up. It's the most fun I've ever had learning, or listening to something.

Nah. It's symptomatic of the culture that pushes SJW garbage everywhere.

Or worse, a greasy human sitting there shitposting memes and acting like he's doing something.
I'm not sure why gamergate and pol aren't best friends.

We took over the US federal government while you still can't 1000 unique ID's

Thanks m8, I'll check them after finishing Decline and Fall.

Now you're just full of shit.

For you.

Are you lost?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ is likely the page you are looking for.

Do you smugly dismiss everything in life to avoid ever being challenged? This is why you liberals lost the elections, smugly dismissing the opponent and not engaging in debates.

You're the problem fyi. I bet you scream shill at everything that disagrees with you.

The memes helped, sure, but that doesn't change the fact that 8ch Holla Forums now is filled with mentally unstable tinfoilers, christcuck larpers, natsoc larpers and trolls trolling trolls. It was much better right after the first exodus but quickly turned to shit thanks to 4cuck refugees YOU let in.

On the rate Imkampfy is banning people Holla Forums won't get much more than that soon enough.

Hey, if I got someone to listen to History of Rome, then I'd say all this banging my head on the wall was worth it.

Oh shit, I'm literally a shill.

Oh well. True Roman podcasts, for true Romans.

Sure, you're not responsible for your own behavior. The kikes made you overreact over something that doesn't matter.
Headbutt a sidewalk until you're dead, niggerbrain.

No, you're a faggot slacktivist. You belong on tumblr or reddit with the rest of those insufferable pieces of trash.

This is why you lost everything this year. The entire left is dead, you'll have to choose between neoliberalism and SJW's forever and regardless of the choice you'll still lose.

I didn't lose shit. You don't know what you're talking about, as usual. Go outside, sperg.

Learn 2 sociology. Hipster/cuck apparel and behavior are social signifiers.

lol no

Presidents are selected, not elected.

We laugh at Holla Forums because they worship controlled opposition. Donald is a Jesuit.

Just as we laughed at Leftists that thought Obama was going to fix everything.

You socialists are hilariously dumb.

The power of smugness is an extremely powerful weapon that has to been aptly used. Our smugness derives from confidence while theirs derived from the fact that they thought that they were "on the right side of history".

Their smug was a false smug, not a true genuine smugness from the bottom of their hearts.

Everyone knows imkampfy is a huge faggot undermining everything and then there is also this faggot. Every board has a sperg ruining things

You've certainly lost control of your emotions at the very least.

"Muh smugness" is not an excuse for a lack of an actual argument.

Filtered.

Back in my days they actually put some effort into trolling.

So is losing your shit like a sperg. In time, that kid's hair will grow back, and she might make smarter choices, but your brain will be defective until you die.

I like you, user. You can come over and fuck my sister.

Don't use this shitty (post count) meme.

Especially with hair.

Normally those sperges aren't PART OF THE FUCKING MODERATION.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both run by kike puppets.

Ebin

Holy fucking shit you are triggering the history nerd in me. Stop listening to podcasts and read some books you triple retard.

No. Especially not with regard to women.

Jokes on you faggot, I'm a NIHILIST. I don't have any kind of beliefs because nothing matters if everything eventually disappears. The next president will inevitably overturn the good or worst legislations of the previous one in an endless cycle, and no stable improvement will ever be had.

As opposed to Hitlerjugend haircuts and MAGA hats? The reason why hipster apparel is so apparent is because of the current status quo. Hipsters have/had nothing to fear and can/could freely show the world what they stand for, as opposed to signifying you believe Jews are responsible for 9/11 and all cucks and niggers should be deported. I mean, if that's what you want, but it's not going to make everything better.

this is literally the same shit
'fake' confidence if you will, much like how Trump will end up bending over to the establishment if the current ex-Bush washed up hires are any indication

I should give that one a try some time.

Unlike you I don't get my history exclusively from videogames and stormfront posts.

Egypt was a respected part of the Roman Empire and most people there were citizens, a lot of Egyptians were Nubians who migrated or were former slaves, Nubians were black as tar. These are facts.

Winning the argument doesn't win elections or power.

Maybe we can get back to arguments once the franchise is restricted to white landowning men again.

please don't remind me ;_;

If you say so.

I'm also literally the only person bothering to actually describe what I know of history, while people like you are just resorting to putting fingers in your ears and going "NOPE NOPE NOPE".

If you have a different and detailed description of the stuff discussed, please, share it. Prove me wrong, rather than just say I'm wrong.

I said BOOKS. Not podcasts and cheesy webpages with out-of-context quotes from Seneca. I truly hope you are trolling because holy fucking shit you are ignorant.

READ A BOOK!!!

were the Egyptians black?

No, they were brown.

The Third Reich fell just because he was historically the biggest stubborn dumbass ever when it came to battle tactics.

so is you sayin that we

MAGA hats are a really mild signifier and their impact is only as big as it is because of triggered lefties. Most people on Holla Forums are smart enough to hide their powerlevel anyway while nu-males and hipsters are extremely visible (and then get upset when people call them out on it).

To make a connection to vidya, since this is Holla Forums, you just KNOW what sort of game the average nu-male will produce, it's themes and it's quality. Heck, you can easily guess how the devs look just from looking at the game itself. The indieshit pixelart meme exists for a reason.

Sure m8

Just admit you're a coward

It's called Ptolemaic Egypt.

READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU POSTED ONE CORNY WEBPAGE AND RECOMMENDED A PODCAST. READ STRABO, TACITUS, THE OXFORD HISTORY OF ANCIENT EGYPT. READ SENECA. ACTUALLY READ HIM AND NOT A RANDOM WEBPAGE THAT MISQUOTES HIM. READ BOOKS BEFORE SPOUTING OFF FOR 16 POSTS YOU YOU DEPLORABLE IGNORANT WASTE OF FUCKING FLESH. FUCKING RETARDS WHO SKIM OVER FACTS AND PROJECT THEIR OWN OPINIONS INTO HISTORY ARE MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. ALL THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TO YOU IF YOU WOULD JUST USE YOUR BRAIN AND OPEN A BOOK. LISTENING TO FUCKING PODCASTS AND BELIEVING YOU ARE EDUCATED: THIS IS PATHETIC. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. FUCKING FRUSTRATING.

Still not offering any sort of valid rebuttal, still just the equivalent of fingers in the ears and saying nope.

They'd be a minority compared to the native egyptians, the successor greeks who came before the Romans did, and any migrant Roman citizens and slaves, but yeah.

Maybe he's never been to Holla Forums and most gamers are sick of SJWs like you ruining their hobby?

That was Hellenic Egypt, not Roman.

Also stop acting like a child.

You're forgetting that late into the Reich there was a lot of internal turmoil which caused a lot of the problems that made Operation Barbarossa fail. Hitler definitely was part of the problem but the normalfag meme that he caused everything is just straight up ignorance.

Again it's called Ptolemaic Egypt. All you have to do is read Seneca's letter where he mentions slavery to see how mistaken your page you linked is. It also provides NO OTHER SOURCES.

You really think people back then didn't care about race? You jackass. They just defined race differently. It was about language.

That is pure bullshit looking at ancient times through a modern lens. Don't get your facts from Spartacus, you blubbering mongoloid.

I suggested books read them. Then kill yourself.

To be fair, they are. Right up there with the soviets that coined the phrase.

Muslim is a subspecies of Jew.

Yeah, because books are incapable of being wrong, and all other forms of media are automatically wrong.
Nice meme.

I honestly can't even tell what the original argument was about. Just get a room already, you two.

Who was ruling Egypt when Ptolemy fought there?

I know. That's why they're both so shitty.

Who was ruling Egypt when Pompey marched through the Levant?

Again, no, that was just under Hellenic rule. Once Rome took over, they were just a province, called Aegyptiacus, aka motherfucking Egypt, because Rome respected them, unlike Alexander the Great and his shitty generals.

Who asked Antony to send the King of Judea into Arabia?

Come on let's see what you know about Roman Egypt.

Where was Seneca born? Where was he educated?

Counter question, how much do you know about Sigmund Freud?

I can imagine that being a comforting thought if you spent countless hours on Holla Forums and Twitter warding off shills by abandoning logic and reason while simultaneously claiming logic and reason is on your side, but that logic and reason need to be protected through shitposting
At least you don't pretend to be something you're not, though that self-insight should also enable you to tell where you are and when it's time to stop

enable javascript and click on the email link

How many apples can you juggle at once and for how long?

Jews and Muslims are both Semites.

So the Romans drove out the Ptolemies and replaced them with Nubians? is this what you believe?

What was the name of the general Antipater marched alongside?

If you don't even know the most basic facts about Egypt from this time, then stop lecturing as if you are educated.

I didn't say jack shit about Egypt this entire time, retard. How many apples can you juggle? Take a video and show me.

Are you retarded?

Politics have been a big part of video games for years now.

COME ON! Prove you haven't been talking ot of your ass. Show us all what you really know about ancient Rome and Egypt.

You sure can read good. Note that I said they were a minority.

One of those posts wasn't even me. el oh el

It is my understanding that SJWs will find a reason to hate any and every game or form of entertainment produced in the west and in some areas of the east (Japan, for example).
The reason for this is because finding these points to complain about is entertainment to them.
That's the point everyone seems to have disregarded and nobody really ever wants to ever admit to. Companies, anti-SJWs or anything else like that…
You can't pander and make a product for someone who's whole goal is to find ways to hate your product. You can meet every one of their demands and they'll just find something else to bitch about.
This is a game not only played to see how fucked up they can get that "other side" by their complaints but also of how much better at fighting for social justice they can be compared to others. The virtue signaling is a big part of this.

Everyone should have realized this when Anita, the spiritual figurehead of this bullshit, said Laura Croft's tits are too big and then when the new games came out said that Laura Croft's tits are too small and they're trying to make her like a man.
That should have been the give away…but nobody seems to have truly caught on. Maybe some sort of wake-up is happening but it is slow and shitty.

Anyway, trying to rile people up over what SJWs say about a game is basically falling right into the trap and playing the SJW outrage game. They want you to be outraged.
In essence, SJWs are trolling you.

And Shem was a child of Noah, just like Japheth and Ham.

What's your point?

Really? When I played XCOM 2 it automatically made EVERY SINGLE SQUAD MEMBER NONWHITE. Yes, even Norwegians, Germans, Polish, Russians, everyone. Every single soldier the game generated for me was automatically either full Negro or some kind of mulatto mongrel. I know you can edit their looks but it was too bothersome to customize every single soldier so I didn't finish playing the game.

They define themselves by being "against" something. If there was nothing to be "against", they'd lose their sense of self completely. Hence why they will ALWAYS find something to complain about. Just like ANTIFA people, who call everyone else a fascist.

When you're a tool, the whole world will look like a nail.

You said that Egypt became a ROMAN province, implying they weren't Ptolemaic anymore. Did all the Greeks vanish into thing air? When was Nubian ever a significant population in Egypt? Stop backtracking. You don't know shit, you clown.

Answer all my fucking questions. Show me you know enough to have an actual debate if you want to keep spouting shit. Go ahead.

Like half of the characters are stronk independent womyn, many of who are nonwhite and/or have SJW haircuts, the other half are robots and then there is only one white male character.

Describe the difference between Roman and peregrinus. Quick! Don't look it up.

see

and he's wearing a mask at all times

You know so much about what it took to become a Roman citizen. Describe how they took census.

WHERE'D YOU GO????
According to Strabo, who did Cleopatra succeed, you dumb shit?

maybe when you are insecure

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, boy.

There's no point, because A) You'll just assumed I went to the great jewish library known as wikipedia for all my answers, B) None of the things you're asking have to do with the fact that Egypt did in fact have a minority of black people living there, some of whom might've been Roman citizens

No, just that it wasn't the Ptolemaic Kingdom anymore, it was fucking ROME, or more specifically, a province of Rome, called Aegyptiacus.

Countries have a tendency to stop being the country they used to be when conquerors decide they want you. See: Poland.

No, the Greeks didn't vanish, they did what every conquered person did when Rome conquered them, they were enslaved, became Roman citizens, or ran the fuck away.

The Nubians were never a significant population in Egypt, which is why I've been specifically using the word minority to describe them.

Well, the games RNG is a) shit and b) doesn't care about nationality and ethnicity so it just jumbles everything. Hence why you get female Saudi soldiers too. That's hardly propaganda, just devs being lazy.

Wrestling is pretty fucking gay, but it's nowhere near as gay as watching it.

Billy Herrington is not gay. He said so himself.

I bet you think arm wrestling is gay too since its two dudes touching each other.
What is it about humans touching each other platonically that makes you uncomfortable?
Are you gay?
Do you have assburgers?

Holy shit you are sperging out super hard right now. Sorry I'm not answering your random questions and am instead sticking to what's actually relevant to the overall discussion of other races and slaves in the Roman Empire, go get a drink and calm the fuck down.

your a nigger thats my point now fuck off

as I said, to find wrestling or any other contact sport gay, you must be pretty homo yourself

Arm wrestling isn't gay.
Actual wrestling is kinda gay.
Pro wrestling is quite gay.
But the main point is that watching pro wrestling is max level closet queer shit. It's a soap opera starring oild up half naked dudes rolling around on each other, pretending to fight. If you don't think that's gay, then I'm sorry to report that gay is your new normal.

Shit, I meant this for the other user.

I don't, but that's hilarious, so I will.

I bet when you bump into somebody you have to writhe in pain, rolling around on the floor, screaming "Homo" at the person who bumped into you because you're so autistic you can't even stand human contact.

u wot m8

But, you know, 6 is almost 1. Damn SJWs, changing how numbers work and shit.

Why are you on 8ch Holla Forums?

Out of all the places on the Internet accepting your views:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Reddit
- NeoGAF
- 4chan

Why do you come to the one place where people can discuss rampant politicization of video games without getting banned?

Why do you open the thread if you're not interested in it?

Why do people like you always get the first post?

Hmm…

Numbers above 1 are only useful for counting the number of genders there are.

Both Greeks and Nubians were a minority.

The native Egyptians were Hamitic, from the Mizraim stock. They are BROWN like Indians/Pakis and have caucasian facial features like Ethiopians.

It's pathethic how white supremacists think Egypt was white and how black supremacists think Egypt was as dark as darkness itself.

You're both retards and history revisionists to suit your agenda.

But if you know nothing about the Roman Empire, then what value is anything you say about it? That's my point. You know nothing. I'm drinking coffee.

All I'm saying is educate yourself. You're mistaken by so much.

This isn't how it works and it's why I'm telling you to FUCKING READ BEFORE YOU SPOUT NONSENSE YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Ok guy.

Yeah I really don't think it's coffee that you need to be drinking right now.

How does it work then. What happens to a population that was conquered by Rome, in your eyes?

Try to answer this question, since it's actually relevant, rather than quiz me in return on the names of the parents of Cleopatra and how related to each other they were.

This is how delusional the SJWs of Holla Forums (who are thankfully a minority) are. Very few people from Holla Forums come here, in general they don't care about games really and have no interest in this place. It's more like a large population of Holla Forums is becoming nationalist, so deal with it.

It has been quite extensively proven ancient Egyptians were Europid, thus what we refer to as when we say "whites". Even if they were more tan because of living closer to the equator.
Pharaoh Tutankhamon for example was genetically an Anglo. Look it up. They did a DNA test on his mummy.

They don't automatically become Roman. They would be considered peregrini. Still recognized and Greek and Egyptian. This is why I asked you to describe the difference between peregrinus and Roman and to explain how Roman census works.

I never said they did, but eventually a lot of the population would.

Also, it depends on who was "conquered" and what "conquered" means.

Tut was New Kingdom though. It's tough to say, for sure, he would have been the same race as older Egyptian dynasties.

It's a legal thing. This isn't about cultural assimilation. It's about how you were viewed by your peers regarding race. When you say that they didn't care about skin color or race, you are only half right. They definied race differently, and that is why skin color didn't mean much to them. Because race was about the language you spoke. So, in a place as physically separate from Italia like Egypt and many of the provinces, most would still be speaking their native language and practicing their native customs. It's rare that the Romans would wipe out a culture completely.

The Romans wouldn't have wiped out Egyptian culture to begin with, because again, Rome had a great deal of admiration for Egyptian culture and their long history. Egypt was ancient even back then, and that garnered a lot of respect from certain people.

And yes, language played a big part, but so did culture. The term "Barbarian" didn't specifically refer to the celts, germans and such to the north, it was a derogatory term for ANY culture that wasn't your own, all foreigners. It didn't matter whether you were white, brown, black or "so black, you're purple", it mattered that you weren't Greek, or later, not Roman.

A "barbarian" was a non-Greek. Or someone who doesn't understand the Greek language. It really is all about language.

You are looking at this time period through a modern lens, which is why you are so caught up on skin color.

Nobody would have talked like this back then. People would have looked at you like an asshole if you said something like that. Of course people noticed skin color and it mattered. It just had nothing to do with race. According to Herodotus, the Greeks understood that skin color was a clue as to where on the earth you come from. He said that the Libyans were scorched black because Helios hovers over them for too long and that the Celts were pale because Helios did not visit them very often. The Greeks also associated pale skin with poor health, due to the plagues that Celts and Scythians would often brought with them.

Oh no guys, we triggered Holla Forums autism again.

No, there were no nigger Romans or Greeks, they weren't allowed citizenship. Only native Europeans were able to get citizenship. Yes Rome gave citizenship to anyone who served in the legions for 30 years, ON NON STOP CAMPAIGN. Meaning very likely every single one who tried for the citizenship that way died long before getting close to 30 years of war without dying.

No, other races were not treated any differently thousands of years ago as they were 200 years ago or now. Different races have never got along and never will, because it is not cultural, it is genetic and instinctual. Different races exist and are biologically incapable of getting along.

And no, being neutral and making compromises is not smart nor is it a good thing. Neutrals are the most retarded people of all, your ideas don't fix problems. Nationalism is not "an extremist ideology" like you cucks claim, it is natural law. It is how humans are meant to be.

Yes, Holla Forums got Trump elected. Deal with it. We were the most effective form of pro-Trump propaganda and marketing on the internet and contributed greatly to his popularity.

Realistically speaking, Holla Forums is the most objective, research focused board there ever was on the chans. These leftist and centrist rats know it and it triggers them. They hate the truth.

Complete fucking nonsense. The existence of different races and the differences between them was very well known back then. People were not blinded by Cultural Marxism as it had not yet been invented, so they saw the truth.

Also

It doesn't have much to do with admiration. This is how the Romans operated. Cultural autonomy was a signature of theirs. The Greek traditions of Egypt were also kept intact.

I asked you were Seneca was born and where he was educated. You didn't answer because you thought it was "irrelevant."
it's ok, I know you just don't know the answer
I'll answer it for you: he was born in Cordoba and educated in Alexandria. Why is this relevant? Well, think of why Seneca's father would deem it necessary to ship him all the way from Spain to Alexandria for education? Why not Rome itself since he was being groomed for politics?

It's because Annaeus Seneca wanted his son to focus on Greek philosophy and Alexandria, at the time, was the world's leader in study of Greek philosophy. Why? Because it had been ever since the library was built and they kept that tradition through the Ptolemaic era and still, even under the reign of Tiberius, the Hellenic tradition was very much alive there. Why? Because Greek culture doesn't just disappear when the Romans take over. Hellenic culture remained dominant in Roman Egypt.

Huh? Read what I am writing you absolute jackass. They cared very much about race. They just defined it differently. Stop injecting your personal opinions into history. Why is "cultural marxism" even coming up in a conversation about the classical age. Holy fucking shit.

Huh? Are you blind or just retarded? Do you not see me very literally stating Cultural Marxism did NOT exist in the classical age? Why are you strawmanning my argument and pretending I said something false when I was 100% right? Holy fucking shit you retard.

This is what Holla Forums actually believes

Because you read the first line of my post. Assumed I was implying the opposite of what I actually said, accused me of cultural marxism. I know you didn't say it existed back then. The fact you're bringing it up at all shows you came to this discussion with a certain thought already in the back of your mind. Cultural marxism is utterly irrelevant to this topic and it makes no sense to bring it up.

Stay triggered Holla Forums.
Your kind isn't welcome here.

Where does leftypol say that?

Reported.

What is hegelian dialect?

Why does Holla Forums even entertain the idea that they are in any way or form welcomed here.

Some shit like, only a sith deals in absolutes, i think.

The idea that only 2 sides exist.

left vs right
democracy vs republic
etc

If you disagree with Holla Forums, they think you must be Holla Forums, even though we hate leftists as much as Holla Forums. they're both garbage

user-kun, y-you're so much smarter and above it all

No user, you're just a dense millenial.

Holla Forums is pretty far leftist, though.

Fucking this. Sick of the alt-reddit and their whiny, thin-skinned idpol.

Which user are you talking about? There are so many of us I get confused. You're user, he's user, she's user, I'm user. You got to be more clear when referring to user. At least call them using their full name.

lol

seeing through the MSMs false dichotomy is now "bad" or "neutral" (and remember, neutral is always "evil") for some reason, according to kids today. the millennials are well and truly fucked, their indoctrination is much richer than previous generations, they can conceive of only the two choices presented by the state, then paradoxically claim that they "see the truth". for example, they believe that a billionaire celebrity pawn of Wall St is the friend of the blue-collar worker.

No

Internet safety girl visits all websites.

I don't know, user. I'm a monarchist myself, and the few times I met Holla Forums here on Holla Forums, they didn't call me a commie for not wanting their one-party country.

In the end, though, there actually are two contradictory beliefs upon either of which every political system is based, and to which there is no third option. It is 1. the belief that all people are equal, and 2. the belief that all people aren't equal. This distinction is usually what, in the end, causes the most volatile disagreements in politics, as each such belief has entirely different set of goals and priorities, and usually doesn't really understand its opposition. For example, communism (at least in its concept, although the reality was quite different) is an extreme strain of the first belief, setting equality maong all as one of its core tenets. A, say, oligarchy, on the other hand, sees equality as something irrelevant – it couldn't care less how 'equal' its population is, and instead sees the economy and the flow of money and resources as its main target.

P-please educate me, show me how to be truly enlightened truth seekers

A do- ado- a do you a-have a s-s-s-s-stuttering problem a-user-kkkun?

Stormie is triggered :( Oh no

Who the hell do you think I am?

A triggered reddipol Social justic

What made the United States the greatest country in the world:

You will notice that all of these things are under attack.

Yet Holla Forums thinks this is all about race, not culture.

JIDF go

I thought the USA had freedom of religion? Not that I disagree with christian values, but shouldn't each individual be free to choose their own morals and beliefs?

No, I did not. You are assuming I assumed that. Absolutely nothing about what I said implies that I thought you were saying Cultural Marxism existed back then. Jesus Christ LMFAO. You are incapable of argumentation with adults, if this is how low your perception is.
Try reading that comment I made again. You completely made these things up in your mind and assumed I did things I never did.

By "we" you must mean "us tiny minority of Holla Forums who are edgy neutrals who think our farts smell like heaven and consider ourselves intellectually superior even though we understand absolutely fucking nothing"?
Because majority of Holla Forums sides with Holla Forums, since it is the side of truth and reason after all.

Why do goons type like actual twelve year old faggots and why can't they blend in like normal people?

No, user. It IS all about race. You are the one who has not yet understood the reality of it all. Everything is about race.

For the same reason they fell for Marxism scheme. They're just not very smart people.

Indeed, freedom of religion.

But Reformed/Protestant Christianity has been the largest, because the pilgrims that came here in the first place were escaping Catholic persecution or the "Enlightenment" movement that was going on in Europe.

The founders understood the importance of religious freedom.

POL OUT POL OUT POL OUT

This is what i'm talking about right here.

Shouting "cuck!" at people you disagree with is not reason. Nor is posting green frog memes on facebook.

Worshipping controlled opposition is not being on the side of truth.

Thanks for the chuckle though.

[citation needed]

This tbh pol never ever research they just cry and cry and cry and post may may its funny.

The only way to win is by not voting

1) your post doesn't seem to relate to mine
2) USA is not and never was the greatest country in the world.

So triggered.

noooo thanks

The next president will fix it!
Change? Yes we can!
[cue years of disappointment and lies]

The next president will fix it!
Make America great again!
[cue years of disappointment and lies]

Holla Forums is not redpilled at all, especially after the Trump shills took over and killed any semblance of intellectual discussion by shitposting everywhere.

Pretty sure the entire world has been sucking America's dick for the last couple decades.

WW2 solidified the USA as the world's global superpower. Best military, best minds, greatest force projection, do I really have to explain common knowledge?

Your comments perfectly prove that you have never once visited Holla Forums. Vast majority of threads are research oriented and based on finding and proving the truth.

It clearly triggers you quite a lot that the truth has always been on our side and never on yours. I almost feel bad for you, but then you proceed to act like children and I remember you are total subhumans.

I'd say thanks for the laugh but the delusion of brainwashed people no longer amuses me these days.

Confirmation bias. You obviously don't get it.
I bet you think JIDF and CTR are real too, huh?

Holla Forums is not redpilled because conspiracy theories arent truth.

You people do a good job at only one thing: outing yourselves.
You could have continued the original subversion plan and tried to act like you're from here, but now you just went full temper tantrum and are posting a shitton of actual Holla Forums memes, and everyone can see you're from there.
Pretty sad.

Holla Forums IS THIS Triggered

Clearly you don't know what confirmation bias even means, since "Holla Forums beliefs" are very extensively proven facts. The Jews do rule over western civilization, that is a well documented and proven fact. JIDF and CTR have been proven real also. What in the fuck are you even trying to argue at this point?

CTR literally has a website founded by the Clinton Foundation correctrecord.org/

Holla Forums bait is getting weak these days. I guess the total shitter shattering loss in the elections and Castro's death finally made you guys snap.

I actually have been on Holla Forums longer than you have, before the purge on 4chan. I was on Holla Forums when it was a bastion for Libertarians and economists. I was on Holla Forums during the Ron Paul "IT'S HAPPENING!" golden era. Before Holla Forums went full stormfront, we laughed at socialists.

The truth is not on your side, it is on mine. You don't even know what my side is because you're a clueless millenial incapable of investigation or research. Watching the emotional TGSNT (the Schindler's List for stormfags) does not constitute education or scholarship.

You haven't even listened to Bill Cooper's podcasts and you call yourself redpilled? lol

You live in a fantasy world, you and your Leftist SJW comrades that you share so much in common with. Stay delusional.

No they don't though that is literal nazi propoganda. It's all a fucking spook and you guys don't get that you are woshipping a literal spook candidat. BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG

This is how delusional nu/pol/ numales are: everyone is a top secret agent out to "get you". The same persecution complex as SJWs.

Are we being raided or is all Holla Forums cancer being diverted to this particular thread for some reason?

No one can take you seriously aslong as you accuse everyone of being from (insert latest boogeyman). Paranoid schizophrenia in action.

protip: I hate socialism, that includes communism and your version of socialism. tumblriters and stormtards are both cancer.

Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Libertarians are some of the most deluded, ignorant people. Ron Paul golden age my ass, he supports open borders, thus is anti-white.
The truth is 100% on the side of National Socialism, always was. Your race is the most important possession you have. Not understanding this makes you delusional.

You Lolbertardians are not much better than leftist Socialists, neither groups understand that solving the Jewish Question is the most important thing for the sake of our peoples prosperity.

No, our side is right. Your side is wrong. You just refuse to accept that fact even though it has staggering amounts of proof.

Hahaha, you fucking retard, you literally proved you are from Holla Forums by posting Holla Forums memes you ass. Do you think people will fall for your ruse at that point, any longer? People have posted screenshots in this thread from Holla Forums threads organizing subversion of other Holla Forums boards even. It's a well known fact that you people do it.

Yes, Holla Forums is raiding us. As always. They organize raids to Holla Forums at least weekly.

No, you are cancer. National Socialism is the truth. Just a fact. No need to get so triggered about it mate.

You guys stick out like a sore thumb
FIDEL IS DEAD, CRY MORE FAGGOTS

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST

The commie said, as he attacked nationalism on a board for videogames. Do you not even see the irony of posting that image, when it is you who are attacking nationalists?
Yeah, it's no secret we are on the right road, but apparently the echo chamber you live in is so sturdy you fail to even realize your own hypocrisy.

That is based on a naturalistic, materialistic, humanistic world-view.

You are basing that on Darwinian evolution, a theory which is losing credibility every year.

When it turns out evolution is not real and Biblical creation is literally true, do you still think race is the most important?

Let's see you pray to your "race" on your deathbed, see if that gets you to heaven.

By that logic, a country where every person is trained solely for warfare, except for a few very smart chosen who are kept inside research labs 24/7, would be the greatest country in the world. Your metrics are off – USA is a country rife with poverty, almost non-existent middle class, torn apart by class and racial tensions, hotbed of cancer like SJWs, and filled to the brim with corruption in the upper echelons of the government. Bullying other nations into doing one thing or another just makes them even bigger scumbags. Doesn't sound like the greatest country in the world to me

Yes, another synonym for that is reality.
Since when? It is the truth and remains the truth.
Good luck with that.

You're that Holla Forums's most known village idiot, aren't you? The autist Christian who spergs out in almost every thread, and starts ranting about how they used Pterodactyls as flying mounts in the American civil war. That's you ain't it?

The fate of the Aryan race is to evolve from beasthood to godhood.

Evolution is literally just a theory

Those are recent developments.

Many of the things that are happening today would be inconceivable 50 years ago, even still shocking 10 years ago.

Millenials are fucked because they are clueless and know nothing about the world. This is why you have commie liberals and nazi stormtards.

No, that is a philosophy. Something you believe in that shapes your worldview.

It seems you live under a rock. Never read a book, looked at debates or watched documentaries or scientific articles? Darwinism is being abandoned. It's exposed as a religion, not a scientific theory. We did not come from monkeys, nor did we come from Africa.

I don't need luck when facts are on my side.

This is literally Satanism. This is what Luciferians, Freemasons, Kabbalists, New Agers and the Occult believes in.

Looks like Holla Forums has alot in common with the Talmudic Jews. :^)

You both worship the Antichrist spirit that exalts itself above God.

common ancestor
maybe, doesn't disprove evolution

fuck you flag

Who are you quoting?

common designer

it's like bogeyman for you, isn't it?

Much like Holla Forums is a boogeyman for you, despite several posts stating that we hate BOTH.

Socialism is cancer, get that through your thick skull.

Last post from me because I actually have a family to take care of. A wife and 2 beautiful children. Looks like I'm doing more for the "white race" than the virgin basement-dwelling neckbeards in Holla Forums are :^)

I actually don't visit Holla Forums either, not interesting for me.

they're going to add lgbta+ characters on fucking OW if you were expecting.

Come on now niggers, this is a shit thread but "muh SJWs" is the reason Holla Forums jumped to Holla Forums and it's pathetic that you faggots are eating up the bait of shills buttmad SJWs are being made fun of

Also adding i didn't fucking expect most people who were here in 2013 to be already gone, there's too much newfaggotry in this thread

Holla Forums is having a little raid again

Yes, and so is gravity. Both are very well documented theories with huge amounts of evidence for them. Christian mythology has no evidence for it however.

No, it is the rule of nature. Species evolve. The Aryan race can evolve to divinity. It is our fate. You are the evil one, just the kind of realize its evil. You are actively slowing down and halting the evolution of the Aryan race.

*just the kind that doesn't realize it's evil
Typoed, my bad

Holla Forums - Video Games