I don't want to put money into this book. Everyone uses this as source for Hitler disarming Germany...

I don't want to put money into this book. Everyone uses this as source for Hitler disarming Germany, but so far what I've researched into, he simply revoked the citizenship status of jews to disarm them, and didn't touch firearm laws. Is it correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F95A26AEC38EAD8D3722CBB69D76AE55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews banned guns in Germany around 1918ish
Conservative party reinstates gun laws around 1930ish
Natsoc party greatly eases restrictions on guns around 1938.
Shortly thereafter, they banned Jews from having guns after they killed a German Diplomat in France.It was just the straw that broke the camel's back tbh. They had been targeting the youth and police for assassination for a long time by then.

William Pierce wrote a book on this too

THIS LAW COULD HAVE SAVED THE LIVES OF 14 INNOCENT CHILDREN IN FLORIDA

lol

I'd say the cover of the book implies quite clearly and accurately how the the Third Reich handled gun ownership: Germans only.

So fucking download it.
>>>/pdfs/8273

if i recall correctly, in reality he loosened the gun laws. I don't know how the "hitler took dey gunz" meme got started but it's probably a sort of mass hysteria on account of the way kikes have portrayed him for years. compared to the united states, yes they were strict, but no one seems to look beyond the surface and see that those laws were already on the books long before hitler came around, and he loosened them, only a little by american standards but hugely by theirs. This can be a powerful argument when combined with the massive crowds of people that hitler was damn near swimming in with perfect safety. You can almost see the unstoppable force breach the unstoppable object in their head.

whoops.. goodnight Holla Forums

cucks think they are clever when they mention Hitler and gun grabbing in the same sentence
doing this totally owns the libs or something

it most definitely gives them pause.

liberals?
no, it doesn't
cuckservative boomer memes make Holla Forums seem competent

No, not everyone.

Columbine wouldn't have happened either.

Yes.

Well he did touch them in the sense that he loosened them. Like lowering the age to carry them from 21 to 18.

I've also read something that the training rifles of the (Waffen) SS where sold for a lower price or given to citizens so that they too could protect themselves if shit where to hit the fan, which it sadly did. I'm however not sure if this true but if it is I wouldn't be surprised.

you don't like it because it's an inconvenient argument for a natsoc user to have, but for a shitposter, it's an excellent way to shut down any guncontrol argument, which is usually the goal.

when has it ever worked?

Nothing really works against the brainwashed, because they don't use logic, but if you believe the (((official narrative))) on Hitler, it's a rock solid argument to point out times when guns were taken from the people and resulted in mass murder.

I bet you think "dems r the real racists" and "republican MLK" are also brilliant memes

Ok.

when has any liberal ever even acknowledged these retarded "no u" tier attacks you make?
they don't care what you call them because they aren't retarded enough to get caught in some virtue signalling meta loop like boomertards

Nthing you just said relates to anything I've said.

go back to facebook

Remember that goyim are not people, then it makes sense from kike perspective

Point out communists do it before every genocide that they do. There is no reason to bash Hitler and lie about him just to virtue signal

Are you really asking for anecdotal evidence?
On this website?

Once you've proven MLK to be a plagiarist to your opponent, there's no need to make silly claims about his beliefs user.
I'm starting to think you're new at this.

Hey, even shareblue shills have to start somewhere. That user being one.

He did indeed
williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/

OP, I found the PDF on my first search. I don't know if you're lazy or just not sure how to look for these things, so I'm going to help you out. When looking for books, look for a "libgen" site. There are a bunch of them, they have a searchable catalog of books. Check the file type then select your favorite.Here is a link to the book in the OP in PDF format libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F95A26AEC38EAD8D3722CBB69D76AE55

Attached is the table of contents. Please don't make another one of these threads until after you do some searching on your own. Share the info with others to pay it forward, and have a nice weekend.

That's a general redpill argument for reasonable people, sure, but it's not very subtle user.

Hitler expanded gun rights from what they had been previously under the Weimar regime.

You've just discovered the real reason jews hate Germans.

We have pdfs cunt. What is your actual motive?

The real shoah

THE PDF WAS LINKED IN THE SEVENTH POST IN THE THREAD, ASSHOLE

I love you goddamn motherfuckers. Thanks a lot.