4 threads at the top complaining about an african american portrayed as a superhero in a new film...

4 threads at the top complaining about an african american portrayed as a superhero in a new film. JESUS you people are pathetic manbabies. Talk about inferiority complex!!

Kys

Whats ur problem with black folks ? Tell me i can help

tbh I hope any and all capeshit fucks off forever but I find it hilarious to see numale critics try and politicize a fucking superhero movie

They did it with star wars too

i think the politicization part was a plan to sell tickets tbh. you'll piss off drumpf and the alt right if you see this film! i haven't followed but im sure like plenty other films coming out that there are articles floating around talking about how angry the bigots are and how they are attacking the movie.

Bingo its all money driven. The inception of the film itself is just another race baiting cash grab. Are the posters here underage or just stupid ?

well it's a board to talk about movies after all but idk it seems stuff like this is pointed out and then talked about again probably out of boredom and for the occasional new guy I suppose. regardless it's a win win type of situation because even if it flops it still pushes some kind of political agenda.

Between this and the Holla Forums youtube threads it's a shitshow.

10% of the population performs 50% of the murders. remove niggers and US is one of the safest nations next to japan. nigger violence is used as a reason to change laws and strip away rights from whites. niggers vote and request rights be taken away while we take care of them.
they literally ruin society and plunge our nation into incredible debt. they cause schools to drop in quality and use their location as an excuse. then request to be moved somewhere nice at taxpayer expense. then proceed to ruin those areas, then claim they need a new area because the area they live in is shitty.

now they want to black wash everything including white history claiming whites are the reason they have no history instead of them having no written language and no recorded history.

i wish the jews never brought them here. but .1% of the population wanted to use them as farm equipment, including a few niggers and bought them from jews.

OP is both a nigger, and a faggot.
Dubs confirm.

I first heard of that meme from a turbo autist in my class that has been going around saying that shit all the time. Then he went on to explain the meme origin to everyone that acted confused after hearing him.

Underage: the post

No wonder you're such a retard user. Him being 22-23 makes it worse.

All niggers must hang even if they are only 56% nigger.

wew, nice alternative reeeeeality you got there

poor little cumskins

Today I will remind them

This is the worst meme I have seen in a long long time.

spit on him bruddas! spit on the unbelivahs!