Trump Hears Our Complaints: Asks John Kelly For Help In Removing Kushner, Ivanka

A New York Times column by Maggie Haberman and Mark Landler claims President Donald Trump asked his chief of staff John Kelly for help in ousting first daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner from their advisory roles at the White House.

The column alleges that Trump’s managerial style, dubbed “chaos theory" by the writers, has caused emotional grief for the White House staff. It further claims that aides have “expressed frustration” that Kushner and Ivanka Trump have remained as senior advisers and that President Trump has “privately asked” Kelly for help in moving them out.

It is unclear if the president is asking them to leave out of compassion or, as the Times hints, concerns about Kushner’s potential legal issues over various business dealings. The Times story also reports that President Trump has spoken to Kushner and Ivanka Trump and asked them to stay on at the White House but privately has claimed they “never should have come” to work there. Thus, he has asked Kelly to be the instigator of their departure.

Kushner’s security clearance was downgraded this week, hampering his role as a senior adviser, while Ivanka Trump has just returned from representing the U.S. at the Winter Olympics Closing Ceremony.

The column’s allegations continue a tumultuous week at the White House, with communications director Hope Hicks, another close presidential adviser, resigning her post.

archive.is/RB32g

TL;DR Trump is done listening to the kike and his daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas them both, the kike and the plastic race traitor.

Good. Neither of them deserved to be there.

I'll wait until something actually happens

I like how his other children kept out of the White House and helped manage his businesses instead (where they belong)

We never voted for Ivanka or Kushner (esp not for Kushner).

One of the biggest complaints I've had since the election.

Kushner is a weasel but what did Ivanka do wrong exactly?

Why can't he just tell them to fuck off? He has to have someone else tell them?

why would we believe the New York Times' claims about what Trump did in private?

Well, the CIA has cameras and controls them and feeds them info, so…

stop being a cuck

Fake and gay? Trump yells at his kids all the time. You can tell. Maybe Kushner scares him because of the Israeli alliance but I don't know… Seems like more MSM Bannon D&C bullshit., "chaos theory".

Dude, don't fucking MGTOW here.

Assuming any of this is true, he's probably try do it while preventing family turmoil. Trump probably understands that he has the subtly of a truck and doesn't want to isekai family relations. My family has this issue, with me being the "diplomatic" one and thus being forced to act as the go-between in certain situations. That said, I think this is all BS since it was revealed in the past that Trump shouts down Kushner all the time, especially during the election. There was an interview where he pretty much admitted this.

Trump should ask Mattis for help moving Kushner and Ivanka out.

< women

married a kike.

sage

Yeah, and about two days ago the lugenpresse completely made up a story about McMaster being on his way out. I'll believe it when I hear it from an actual source.

kek

Converted to Satanism you stupid fuck.

Point of Trump was NO nasty kikes running our government

inb4

All this shit worked when he ran a business so he probably figured the same could work in his presidency, at least, for a little while. That said, I think this is either bullshit, or the media whipping up bullshit since Ivanka said some time ago that she was unhappy with the negativity she has received and has mentioned wanting to leave. Actually this would fit the timeline she laid down for her exit so if this is not BS, it's probably this.

I wonder if Ivanka is going to divorce Cuckboy Kushner and steal all his jewgold.

To allow stragglers and retards the ability to get /fit/ and prepare for the race war. He was essentially put in to buy time and to show that our problems will not be resolved democratically.

Women don't belong in politics. Anyone who says otherwise should be killed tbh.

This.

Kill yourself.

mgtow a shit
being a cuck that wants women to be leaders over you is idiotic

Because they're family and he doesn't want to alienate them. I would have thought this would be obvious

Just admit Trump made a mistake with this filthy son in law kike fuck.

This is right.

get out

He can force a divorce and steal his money.

Just get him away from the secrets immediately. If Kushner was weak/blackmail-able/could be paid, then Mossad already had him. They weren't just "discussing the possibility."

This shit is terrible when you need to go after the likes of Hillary, Podesta, Abedin and all their associates who engaged in the worst treason/espionage of all time, completely selling us all out in the worst ways like selling nuke weapons and highly classified intel to enemies, but at the same time you, the outsider who's supposed to clean up this filthy system, have a nasty filthy Israeli-sympathizer kike piece of shit son in law hanging around the white house because he married your daughter (neither of whom were elected and shouldn't there in the first place).

My money is on Kushner just being a spy for Israel straight up. Our govt is chock full of them.

Trump ran for president in 2000, Kushner married Ivanka in 2009. Ivanka is Trump's closest offspring. To be cynical I guess kushner married into the trump family just in case trump became president.

Ivanka, I don't even know what she did successfully. She had some kind of fashion or jewlry line judging from her tweets back then.

Careful the kikes are beginning their shabbat ramp-up.

Successfully married a kike.

Pretty unrelated but your idea here goes well with something I’ve always thought about ISIS. I remember reading in the NYT itself that the guy who was making those beheading videos (with his perfect British accent mind you) got approached by MI6 trying to recruit him. The lying times of course said that the recruitment failed and he then disappeared. Well I bet it didn’t. I bet every time our treasonous intel agencies or Mossad say that then they are actively trying to hide what they’re really doing.

Not having Hillary dumb ass.

Duh? He knew jews were a bad idea. Make someone else remove them so he can keep the train going.

MGTOW = CULTURAL MARXISM

No, I'm going to fucking kill you on the day of the rope. All of you MGTOW commies

And of course kikes have no god damned creativity whatsoever.

There's a world of difference between recognizing that women should stay out of politics and being (((MGTOW))), you know. In fact they're two completely separate things.

you fundamentally don't understand women if you want to take orders from one. Name all the successful female leaders you can ? Now name successful male leaders, notice the difference? Now name all the great civilizations created by women, then name all the ones created by men, notice something?

You are being the marxist if you think women = men. We are extremely different, and better at different things, including politics and leadership.

Lurk for two years before posting.

Holy shit we spot you every fucking time lol

This is your brain on soy and soy-based products.

I never said that. Aside from the fact that Kushner is a kike, Trump probably thought he could deal with Kushner given the responsibilities that he had. The issue is how much responsibility did he really have, something that shills like to play up and others either play down or realize probably is not much. In any case, I'm not sure why I should be mad now that the fucker is leaving. I never liked him before but being mad about him being in there when he seems to be on his way out seems like a waste.

axing those kikes would go a long way in soothing any hard feelings about his gun grabbing bullshit.
(((GLOBALISTS))) OUT

Chaos Theory is a real thing that predates snappy titles, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Theory

There is nothing wrong with lipstick. Females can enhance their beauty to please the one they love.

Don't repost that sperg's shit.

Better MGTOW than an idiot that thinks that women should rule.
Although, it's better to be a proud aryan father of 7 aryan kids ten to be a MGTOW, but I take a MGTOW over bluepilled fucks any day.

You are worthless.

Top Kek, and you just missed a helluva get.

Good, backing SESTA-FOSTA was the final straw, I've now completely given up on Ivanka. Maybe if she divorces the Jew and stops trying to attack the internet I can forgive her someday.

Trump always hated Kushner. He wanted Ivanka to marry a "winner" like Tom Brady.

Trump planned this in advance, 4D chess, nothing personal, yid.

She is a leftist and hangs out with people hating her father.

Oh look more /leftpol/ D&C.