4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite glitch in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/
gaiaonline.com/profiles/ecrof-thgil/438009/
textfiles.com/bbs/
tagspaces.org/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/27/the-convict-report-episode-51-between-two-coolabahs-with-mark-latham/
endchan.xyz/a/res/182.html#q1639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!!!!! WHY CANT MY HEART GIVE OUT!!!!!!! IS THERE A WAY TO MENTALLY MAKE YOUR HEART STOP?!

Hola mis amigos.

Reminder that uncle Ted was right! cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

Morning everyone!

Best surprise ever!

Still just playing Danganronpa. Finished case 3. They've killed off my 3 favourite characters over the last two cases.
I can't think of any I've really liked. I remember finding a spot in Saints Row 3, near one of the little gang hideouts, where scoping in with a sniper rifle would crash the game every single time. What a piece of shit that game was.

Hey some of them can be fun at least.

Some dumb ass gave himself an aneurysm by trying to go super saiyan for 2 hours. Try that.

How is that game anyway? Is it like a mystery game or something?

Ay yo, how's everyone doing?

Gotta go with missingno. Modern pokemon games letting you take command of various gods of creation is fun and all, but an eldritch error in creation that can rewrite the fabric of reality?

also holy shit ritsu, yryr is pretty baller

Nah I want it where its easy like fliping a switch but for your body. Think like blinking your eyes, simple and easy.

Yes, by mentally commanding your arm to shove a knife into your chest.

Also, apparently NMS got updated. I thought they would've just cut with the money and ran, it's still shit, but I'm surprised they're sticking with it nonetheless. I now have some respect for the cuckolds over at goodbye picturebooks.

4 AM is not for faggots, any faggot in this thread should be shunned, filtered, and laughed at, I wish nothing but a swift death on every faggot and I pray God will forgive them for their faggotry.

bodily functions are garbage

Sup buds

I guess Original Mario Wall Jump for saving my ass a few times in lost levels?

Every played Phoenix Wright? It reminds me a lot of that, but the killer's always obvious because they cockblock you at every turn in the case, and there's a weird pseudo dating sim aspect to it. If you talk with and give presents to the other characters you get "skills" that affect the action parts of the trials, which are basically rhythm games. Also each case's killer is executed in an ironic way after they're found guilty.

4 AM is not for faggots, any faggot in this thref23b2 No.11331142
File (hide): 42287fb5f57bf6f⋯.mp4 (7.79 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, nohomo.mp4) [play once] [loop]

(You)ad should be shunned, filtered, and laughed at, I wish not
File (hide): 42287fb5f57bf6f⋯.mp4 (7.79 MBhing but a swift death on every faggot and I pray God will forgive them for their faggotry.
4 AM is not for faggots, any faggot in this thread should be shunned, filtered, and laughed at, I wish nothing but a swift death on every faggot and I pray God will forgive them for their faggotry.

LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS

greeting zoetropes confirmed for having no idea what the hell they're doing

Told you! Season 2 is somehow even better! Though 3 kinda sucked cause another studio took over.

And thats a really good choice. Missingno as a kid was some crazy creepy shit.

How about twitching a finger?

Hows your day been user?

youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

After three days of wrestling with my computer, I finally got shit working the way I'd want it to. God's in his heaven, all's right with the world, and I'm finally at ease and comfy.

I dunno about favorite particular glitch, but I enjoy OoT and MM for how fucking broken they are. The any % speedrunning categories that existed before you could skip to the end were an interesting glitch expedition, despite the autism speedrunning brings.

I remember having to sneeze while at the same time I had diarrhea. Not fun.

Faggots are terrible shitposters.

But that hurts.

That sounds just weird honestly.

Thats nice! What OS you end up with?

The bugs in wrestling games have always been pretty fun. Physics fuckups and clipping errors are entertaining.
There was another game with really entertaining bugs that I played earlier in the year but I can't remember what it was.

That'll happen. Generally if someone is getting an unusual amount of characterization something bad is going to happen to them.

FBI GO

uh were you in a public place or at work or something? cause that'd be a really heavy workload

My days had some ups and downs
Moving apartments, getting exhausted from packing
stayed up so late from packing thought I might as well post on here for a while then try to get to bed. First time ive stayed up long enough for one of these threads in a good while, havent really tried to post here since that banning of avatarfags a long while back.

Well now I am a bit hurt

FAGGOT PEDOPHILE GO

'4 AM is for faggots, any faggot in this thread should be gay, gay and gay, I wish nothing but a swift gay on every faggot and I pray God will forgive them for their faggotry.' - 5f23b2 before taking 60 dicks up ghis gay asshole

Hey 4am, I was wondering if you guys could help out on a small project of mine. Basically, just recount your experiences on the Internet from either before 2007, or from the 90's if you can. I'm mostly trying to find pre-eternal September anons though. Try recounting in detail more about different forums/imageboards/websites you would regularly visit, and how the communities were, and what were some pretty major events to happen. You don't even have to be objective in your descriptions, just try to be detailed.
inb4 data mining. It's just for a project for a topic not really well covered.

Nah, at home. It only happens when I'm really ill.

These are my favorite kinds too. Love cart tipping too.

I figured that was you!

What made you end up moving apartments?

Legends 2 had better controls Legends 1 was a better game tho

I guess a better way to explain it is that it's Phoenix Wright but everyone's a high school student. Every chapter has a bunch of filler where nothing happens, a bit of plot advancement where they try to escape from the school they're trapped in, and then the villain brings up a new motive for murder and eventually someone turns up dead.

It wasn't even really more characterization, I just kind of liked them. Especially my man Mondo. Though I guess Taka was getting more characterization right before shit hit the fan. I've kind of just been waiting for Byakuya to kill someone because he's a real prick, but I don't think he's going to at this point.

Honestly I can't remember anything

I was a shitty edgy 12 year old fag who mostly went to Nintendo.com and various Nintendo fansites like N-sider.com, kasuto.net, serebii.net, etc as well as ebaumsworld so I could get those dank 2004 maymays

Fuck this is going to be a long week

Slackware. I yelled at two other Linux distributions before saying fuck it and reinstalling Slack with more packages than I usually do. I don't know which one is the magic package that made my computer cooperate, but between whichever it is and yelling at my laptop a bunch, it is working, and that pleases my computer-related autism. Maybe now I can move on with my life and get something done but most likely not because I'm a fucking loser.

I remember being active on Gaia right around that time mostly, but I mainly just used to play games like Adventurequest and the 50 trillion offshoots

Agreed. 2 didn't have the massive interconnected dungeon and its story wasn't as tight.

And really I've played 1 so many times over the year that the controls don't bother me a bit. I'm great with them.

Whys that user?

I mostly went on Golden Sun Realm and talked about video games. It was fairly tight-knit for its size, but there was a clique of more popular people. I've forgotten most of their names. You had arguments now and then but I would say the moderation was even-handed enough it wasn't a big problem. The two admins genuinely loved the site.

DOUBLE DOUBLE AYY QUE BARBARO

Is Batman: Arkham Knight worth playing if I have a nogaems4? GameStop has it new for $10.

Why are homosexuals so obsessed with this type of shit? Anyone that doesn't like them they seem to just say they commit vile disgusting sodomy, and they very clearly mean it to be disgusting, which is odd because they're sodomites, so my only explanation is that most faggots hate themselves and the only way they can understand why anyone else would hate them is if they also hate themselves.

Hang every homo

Anyone want to help me do my homework?

This, the fags here are shills sent to be a reason to let other shills too
Also This song always gets stuck in my head

user you know what you have to do

you have to install slackware again exactly as you did and over and over again until you can determine what was wrong to begin with and how exactly you fixed it

I enjoy exploits more than bugs and glitches. Skirting by on technicalities is a lot of fun, like Blood Money speedrunners that just run past guards into restricted areas and still get the Silent Assassin rating

I'd like to say the sequel fixes some of that, but Dangling Grandpas in general is kind of a mess. You'll get better characterization in the sequel, everyone feels a lot more human, but it also has really, really dumb mysteries. Some directly break the rules Monokuma is so fucking autistic about and he just doesn't give a shit.

1 didn't have an analogue stick, right? I've been meaning to play legends for a long time mainly because the bonnes are just so great, but I honestly can't see getting past that.

Well the place I am in now is so bad I just pushed to go and find a better solution
I managed to find this one real nice place. Pretty high rent but affordable with the addition of a new roommate.
My main push for going to this nice place is mainly that I feel its something I have earned, just a nice place to crash. Supposed to sign the lease tomorrow if all goes well, but time constraints might be a bitch.

Its actually more difficult not posting as just arino if only because he makes up 90% of my reaction image folder, which was why I posted as him in the first place.

Have you played Tron Bonne yet? LEGENDS 3 NEVER EVER

Do you guys remember any personal stories or such from those websites?

Why are homosexuals so obsessed with this type of shit? Anyone that doesn't like them they seem to just say they commit vile disgusting sodomy, and they very clearly mean it to be disgusting, which is odd because they're sodomites, so my only explanation is that most faggots hate themselves and the only way they can understand why anyone else would hate them is if they also hate themselves.

Hang every homo

What is it?

It's mediocre and generic, so $10 is a pretty good price point. About how much I paid for Arkham City on my old wii U

Need to start that great waifu hunt one of these days fam.

Glad its working though. Love that feeling of a fresh computer not cluttered with tons of crap.

Most games I end up trying to gimp myself to make it harder so exploits aren't my thing really.

Nope. You use L and R to turn. Very tanky. Though if you emulate it you could just put L/R on your right stick and move the directional pad to the left stick. I did that in a playthrough once and it was fine.

what kind of stories are you looking for user?

Today Grandpa came, we mowed for 4 hours but felt like 6 hours while half of it was him asking why I didn't want to go to university and I wasn't going to say that it's a Marxist Degenerate institution that doesn't even teach anything useful anymore, so I had to make up reasons while he was pretending that a Uni degree has the same value it had before even he was born

AW SHIT NIGGA I FUCKIN LOVE SINISTAR HELL YEAH
I posted on a vBulletin forum that I went from being a user on to moderating and eventually administrating. From there I moved to halfchan, and then here. I didn't start posting on halfchan until I was 18, but I lurked for several years beforehand. I don't remember when, though, because I lurked so hard on halfchan and EncyclopediaDramatica that I feel more kinship with oldfags than anyone else.

(Checked)
You too fam.

Nah, fuck that, I just got all the shit I wanted installed and set up the way I want them.

New computer feels aren't worth the turmoil required to achieve them, but at least I'll have comfy computer feels for seemingly forever.

Really anything, as long as they give good detail on the community or how things were.

I got banned once a week ago because a few of my reaction images were of one character for the same reason.

And thats great! I hope you end up liking the place. I've only ever moved once in my life but its pretty fun when you do. Nice and fresh.

Just when marril dropped and they said it was "pikablu"

He staying for a while or something? Why?

Just got off work at my new job at the movie theater. Tired as shit

Come on over to the 4 AM cytube. Music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/

Sounds fun. I'll probably pirate it in the next couple days. It's been (mostly) obvious from the start who is and isn't capable of killing in this. Hopefully it surprises me.

I remember some girl who apparently wrote lewd fics getting in some small trouble with one admin (not the site's founder, but the other admin who I think was guy in his 20s?) after the kept talking in detail about tampons and masturbation. They wanted it to be a pretty kid friendly site. There was also a British guy who came across as the type who would show up late for class and nobody would expect otherwise. He was really into a band called Idlewild or something like that.

Plus you end up spending like a month downloading 100 programs you rarely use but end up needing for whatever reason. Hate that.

(checked)
How you like it user? Your boss and coworkers alright?

I need you to kill me.

Nah he's gone back but I have a job trial tomorrow my regular shift the day after, a appointment with a job agency and then on Friday I have another job trail

Not much was different. The internet was filled with as many fags back then as there are today. Really, there was no true prevailing "internet culture" and people tended to keep to their own little communities until 4chan became a thing. Maymays and le dank bantz took a back seat to genuine autism. Chat rooms used to be a place where people actually went to try and meet other people and weren't filled to the brim with bots. Before YouTube, it was ebaumsworld/albinoblacksheep and flash games/flash presentations that were the bulk of content that was hip with the kidz. Games journalism wasn't nearly as cancerous as it is today.

Fuck, I don't know. I suggest you go use waybackmachine and look for specific sites you might be interested in learning more about.

I think it's really entertaining to find the seams where devs didn't expect you to go or stuff the mechanics aren't prepared to deal with. Earlier tonight I was playing Hitman and it's so easy to take advantage of the way NPCs handle unconscious people that I got most of a level's guards in one pile chucking hammers at anyone who discovered the bodies.

I personally found the sequel harder to predict but I'm also a bit of a sucker for that sort of thing so don't take my word as gospel

I forgot
Soon(tm). Maybe once I'm released from my burden of school and got some free time on my hands before Christmas. We'll see what happens. It'd be nice to have a waifu to spend time with at Christmas but I don't know if I want to jump into a relationship and commitment that fast. I just wanna be comfy and happy like all the cool kids on /a/ that have rewarding relationships with their waifus.

Once you get past that initial "oh yeah I forgot about that program" period it's pretty great. Just having something that's reliable and sturdy as a rock and goes for eons if you need it to is the best.

You're probably looking for more stories that show just how much things have changed. Gaia was still one of the most popular forums at that point in time, so it was definitely pretty populated. My most vivid memories were of shitposting in the chatterbox forum, which at the time, was basically Holla Forums for all of the kids who weren't cool enough to go to the actual Holla Forums. It actually indirectly led me here, because people talking about the "hackers on steroids" news story led me to 4chan where I stayed until the exodus

Other than that, posting about TTGL but there not really being a good place for me to watch it couldn't torrent because all I could use for internet were public library computers, so all I could do was comment on how cool the character designs were and how amazing the plot sounded. Also, because I was a little shit and this was the height of this, lots of lolsorandum speak and desu (although that kind of goes with the above point about it basically being proto Holla Forums)

it's a great day for doubles

It's just kind of annoying how predictable things have been, I guess. They fooled me with whatshisface just being a dickhead and not a killer, but that's about it. Hopefully GazelleGames has freeleech soon, because I have trouble getting upload credit. That way I can just download it with no worries.

My boss Is cool but he is stern. My coworkers are mostly libtards and a few weeaboos and there is this autistic guy who told me he supports trump and we get along but hes autistic af tbh but hes ok. so i guess it's ok lol

It's almost worse when an old site is still around but filled to the brim with cancer.

Wew hate hectic weeks like that. Hope you find some time for games and shit some time this week.

That exact thing ruined MGSV for me honestly.

Don't forget you got a bunch of autists to ask about that stuff too. What if you end up finding her on some Yuri show?

That was pretty poorly constructed. The lack of sleep is getting to me.

basically, what I'm saying is that I used to lurk in threads about it during the original run. While I couldn't comment directly on the episodes because I couldn't watch them myself, I used to marvel at how cool everything sounded

Well on Thursday I get my Chaos Warrior 3 pack which I'll use to finish making my Nurgle Blood Bowl Team
So I'll probably play a game of that once my team is done

Ah, thats a bit dumb of a ban.

The place from what ive seen looks good, as I said because im getting a new roommate my rent is actually going to relatively be the exact same, but for a much nicer place. Top floor, all kinds of amenities, even an extra bathroom and patio. its a true bachelor pad.
While the new place is good, moving is the least fun part. im so sensitive about my stuff I gotta make sure my posters are okay, my consoles wont get damaged, my hundreds of D&D minis dont have a chance to get broken. Learned that from the last two times I moved that I am super cautious about this stuff. I hope we can sign tomorrow so we can get the move itself over with.

Yo, how did that go? New place I am moving has a theatre right across the street thought about maybe switching jobs if I could.

HOLY SHIT I WANT THIS JOB

It'd be like working with my m8s basically.

Post pics.

Oh god I didn't even think about moving your shit. I'd about die having to do that with all my little collectables and figs and stuff. Guess me keeping every single animu fig box would come in handy at least though.

Hows your new roommate seem?

Why does 8/v/ have an irc room when it's seemingly all bots?

Not sure what blood bowl is, but the nurgle aesthetic is pretty sweet my man. Definitely post pics when it's done

I remember looking up a walkthrough to the Ice Cave in Minish Cap
I still couldn't get past that dungeon
Ended up losing the game but when I discovered emulating years later I beat the game
Still havn't beat M&L: Super Star Saga though

when it breaks will you just do the exact same thing?

also why do you not have a bash script set up for fast fresh installs?

I didn't really use the internet for anything but cheat codes that far back
the oldest thing I can remember for internet is just as google was becoming a thing and I had a yahoo mail account and a gaia online account from 2004 I think
I did some shitty roleplay and never switched to the new style so anyone who wanted to could check my ancient shitty edgy roleplaying
gaiaonline.com/profiles/ecrof-thgil/438009/

I'm in no hurry, especially since I have such a large pool of autistic help at my disposal.
If I'm not already reviled by the point I finish it? I dunno, teach her that girls can't love girls, I guess.

I'll post pics when I'm done
Need to find a Camera
And Blood Bowl is American Football Set in Original Warhammer times

Jesus as someone who is extremely unsocial, going up to random people asking if I could help them for 5 hours was pure hell.

Thank fuck I'm finally getting 2 days off after working 6 in a row for black Friday week, I need it after how stressful yesterday was.

Its pretty hell ill tell you what. Doesnt help I am so sensitive about my stuff being damaged. Gotta make sure each console's wires are sorted right, warped in a way to cause as little damage as possible.
My boxed NES games and the like get their own special box, all my consoles surrounded by blankets for safety.
Going to be hell having to alphabatize all my games when I unpack them.

New roommate is a cool dude, been buds since early middle school.
Works a fuckton though, Dont think ill be able to see him much, honestly.

If you haven't done the third case yet, I think that one's the worst. From start to finish it was clear who was behind it and there was a really annoying detail that bothered me from the start.
The art depository door only locks from the inside and you find it locked during the investigation. Sakura is right fucking there, she could tear that door off its hinges and you'd have the killer dead to rights. There's nothing preventing her from doing that since the rule against busting down locked doors isn't implemented until chapter four. It bugs me when I can't do the thing I think is the clear course of action so that stuck with me.

It needs work. They'll radio it in when they find a body but it doesn't ever seem like security gets any tighter if a body is discovered. I'm not sure if there is a good system for that sort of thing that won't be riddle with exploits

You can't help who you love!

I still say you should be a slut and just date some 2d to get used to it. Both me and another one of the gang did that you know.

How many figs you own anyway?

That sucks. Though being put in the same situation when I worked retail helped me become a lot more social.

(DUBS)

planning on looking into a night job preparing dough for artisan bread

Oh man ive been there so much
Took a lot of effort for me to develop even minor social skills when it comes to work.

That's the one I just finished. I didn't really get why she didn't do anything, either. I mean, looking at her, I'm still not convinced she couldn't just rip off one of those metal plates. Girl's SWOLE.

It's pretty tough work concessions is what I work and it's the hardest but every one starts out there I stay from 6 till 1am lots of cleaning up popcorn and mopping helping customers ect. I'm sure usher is easy and box aswell but night shifts are hard thankgully the theater is in a mall with a retro game store that has arcade machines so I go there when I'm on my 35 min break. Day shifts are easier I'm sure.

There's a glitch

And it makes you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

(WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THESE DOUBLES)

Where did smokes go?

He's been avoiding everyone since the election.

It won't break knock on wood. It's Slackware, the initial hurdle is setting it up, not maintaining it. On the remote chance it does break? Yeah, I'll just do it all over again. Might as well.
Laziness and apathy. One of these days, I should make a tagfile I can use to not have to select packages manually, but again, too lazy.

You have my condolences and pity.

I understand what you mean, but I still can't begin to wrap my head around the actual ramifications and process of doing so. It's not like I don't already hoard huge amounts of anime girl images, so there's obviously something more to it.

You have a boxed NES? How much did that fucking cost you?

Nice! I lost contact with elementary/middle school buds years and years ago.

Yeah. Needed more soldiers in general I think.

t-thanks

Autoerotic suicide

Oh that's rough. One of the main reasons I never tried getting a HS job in retail. During a failed internship, I had to go to a conference on behalf of my organization. The CEO was there talking to people, but I, a dumbass barely out of HS, was still expected to make small talk with a bunch of high level medical professionals at minimum double my age. While having similar crippling social anxiety.

Ive played blood bowl!
The second one that is, heard the third is more of the same.
It was fun for a bit, I am sad there wasn't more too it!
I really dig the idea of "Sports but Fantasy" its honestly a series of games I wanted to make myself one day

I made a payroll spreadsheet that all I need to do is enter times and it does the math for me

What is the best animal to be reincarnated as, and why is it an arctic fox?

(AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ATTACK OF THE DOUBLES)

Fucked If I know, likely some number over 100
Though Bloodbowl in particular is a 11-16 man squad, I only really need 12 to start as it's unlikely my guys will get badly hurt but if they do I have a spare guy and there is a rule in which if I kill an opponent's player in the following matches in a season their player turns into a rotter I use a Plaguebearer to represent rotters and they become players in my team free of charge

Alright, thanks guys.

I was thinking about doing that, though that is gonna be going through several years worth of archives. I've just started going through textfiles.com/bbs/ and already it's a mouthful, though a fun one at that.
I've mostly been asking around Holla Forums and Holla Forums though for personal experiences, since people trying to recall stuff from the past is always a good source even when muddled.
I'm gonna move onto forums next, but do you guys think it would be a bad idea to ask on halfchan or reddit?

I'll bug you one night about it with EXTREME autism when I'm bored some time.

One of those monkeys who know how to eat fermented fruit to get drunk.

So do you have to look up like football plays and shit for this?

NES Games bud, not the system
As much as a would have loved one, when I worked at a game store got a lotta people coming in with em not knowing what they got, because of dumb policies I still could barely offer them shit for it.

and Playing Dungeons and Dragons with them weekly has been pretty good at cementing old friendships.

Well my local one is having a season so I hope that I enjoy it
Another Sports but Fantasy my local one did for a game was a game of Soccer using Super Heavy Walkers in 40k

>would it be a bad idea to ask on cancer
well I mean the more responses you can get the better you'll be able to put together a cohesive picture of the past. on the other hand
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD GO AND STAY GO

I only barely dabbled in it so I cant speak much for it
It was fun and creative to say the least. The soccer game also sounds fun!

I could accept that since bolts don't fuck around but she's more than capable of busting a door. You know from the initial exploration that it could only be locked from the inside so that should make it obvious that if it's locked, there's someone on the other side of it that doesn't want anyone walking in on them.

Maybe in MGSV, but in Hitman™ it needs something like guards forming tighter patrols, poking their heads into the quieter parts of the map, and increasing the number of people that can see through disguises. Like if you're sloppy and security notices there's obviously something fucky going on, they'll tell the other staff to keep an eye out for anyone that doesn't seem to be doing their job and be less lenient on anyone caught trespassing.

Ahhh

I wish I had a time machine so bad. Whats your best boxed games?

Which is the best hitman game to start with anyway? I think I have some box with most of the ps2 ones somewhere in my game collection somewhere.

That's my problem, I'm afraid the majority of responses will be either normalfags recounting shit from 2010 and up, or people overly romanticizing the past. Wouldn't hurt to ask on the more niche subs though.

What a way to go.

I just force myself to sit down for fifteen minutes and do the install so I (hopefully) get it done and over with. I usually end up grappling with this shit over the course of a weekend anyway, so the time's always blocked out for it, it's just a matter of doing it. Doing anything afterwards is just memorization and regurgitation. I could automate it, but that would require conscious effort.

You're not the only one to have done so, I've just never taken anyone up on offers.

Holla Forums doesn't talk about technology, so in the case of anything Holla Forums related, yes, ask a pertinent general on /g/. I don't say this out of any enjoyment I get out of it, but facts are facts. The rest of the site's quality is plummeting, but Holla Forums hit bedrock a while ago and never really cared to recover. It's a damn shame, really. I wouldn't touch reddit with a ten-foot pole if I didn't have to, though, so leave that as the last resort to end all last resorts.

IT'S A GREAT NIGHT FOR DOUBLES.

Probably I dunno, though a good one I learned was called the Cage and is good for hard hitting teams like Nurgle and Orks where you surround the ball carrier diagonally so then your opponent has to cross more dodge zones to get to the ball carrier

if you do decide to go down that route, avoid the default subs like the goddamn plague. They're the idiots who will do just that

Blood Money was definitely a pretty good one

There were generally fewer idiots and technical knowledge was on average better since just being able to use a computer meant you were pretty "with it" and the high cost of a complete computer meant upgrading an existing computer was more common than replacing it entirely = people had to learn how to maintain their own damn PC.

I witnessed this even on nerf gun modification forums in the 2000-2002 era.

Virtue signalling was still prevalent, though people were less likely to talk about politics on the internet in general. There was an attitude of "oh, politics, no, let's not get into that", though seemingly everyone wanted to argue about religion in general vs. atheism. Wiccans were present fucking everywhere for some reason and didn't seem to get shat on that much, strangely.

People were less likely to exclude someone from a community for wrongthink. People didn't try as hard to seem mature and grown-up and were more tolerant of juvenile bullshit.

That's what I gleaned from hanging out on a lot of phpBB forums, anyway. Post count e-peen was always a thing on those and still is.

I hope you have been checking all these tasty tubs, user.

Yui bug you about it too huh?

Checked!

And you should do that maybe. Though dunno how different it is.

Whats good about it compared to the others?

I'd like to say Blood Money since that one is so refined but it makes the other games hard to go back to.
Go with Contracts or Blood Money, avoid Absolution.

Maybe it's just the way they drew it, but it looks like the nuts holding on the bolts are on the inside. If the warehouse really is as well-stocked as they say, there's probably something there she could use to grease them up and just twist them off. Then the bolts could pretty much be pushed out the other side. It almost looks like it was barricaded to keep someone out, and the guns and shit were added later to keep people in.

Whats good about it compared to the others?

(DOUBLES)
Hitman 2 is my favorite. Well, I think it's the second one. I remember this ice level that was pretty fucking sweet.

It was the third or fourth, but this was when eidos was decent, so it actually built on and refined the previous games pretty well.

Hey friends!

Just reminding you not to post two of the same girl in this thread! Don't want to get sniped by a hairy, wheezing, overweight and sweaty man on a power trip! x

I could never get into the Hitman series even though I loved the original Deus Ex. Is there something wrong with me, or are they pretty different games?

One of my favorite pieces of my collection is my Mario 3 near-mint complete box.
Aside from a few others like zelda and Dr.Mario I mostly got stuff like 'GOLF' and 'TENNIS' in box sadly

and dont feel bad about throwing stuff out, I have more than my fair share of regretts

Well the biggest problem with my team is I don't have any dedicated throwers or catchers, so in a season as well as Block for my Big Guy which is 160,000 gold coins IIRC which is 4x4 so 4u I'd give skills so I can do better throws though I could go a normal Chaos route and just focus on bashing my opponent

always relevant

Our resident tulpamancer keeps offering to help me make an original waifu doughnut steel tulpa gf. I appreciate the offer, but original characters as waifus always felt like cheating. I'm sure I'll find someone eventually, it's only a matter of when.

Always appreciate having a fan, fam.

So, apparently Xenoblade Chronicles X is playable on CEMU using a fucking first gen i5 now.

I live in a world where my fucking laptop could conceivably emulate Wii U games at playable framerates. My fucking god.

They're pretty different. Hitman is a slower paced third person stealth game that is quite focused on specific overworld objectives. It's like a James Bond style game. Deus Ex on the other hand is a faster paced first person action game with some stealth and RPG elements. The first two are worth a playthrough imo

Eh?

Ahhh thanks!

(You)

I remember having zelda in box. Not sure what else though.

What do you regret fam?

I can't wait to have really good emulation for the Wii U and have literally no reason to ever buy one.

Fair enough, I always liked how in Deus Ex I could (depending on mood) go full stealth, or only knock out a few people, or just be a multibillion dollar murder machine to make Gunther Hermann feel like a weenie.

ah stuff like tossing my nintendo power collection, throwing away pokemon red, losing a lot of games
everyine does stuff like that as a kid

What's up faggots
How's life going for all you cunts

OH FAM I GOT A SHITTY STORY FOR YOU OF AUTISM ROLEPLAYING

so I was doing an autistic Gaia roleplay thing where the earth was over run by alien life and to combat that there were dudes amped up with super powers

I was super autistic about stuff I did so I would look for info on fusion reactors become making one for my ship and reactions of heat and sand for earth elemental powers so I could just hit fire guys with molten sand if they tried to block, that kind of shit, but I would sperg out some times when things didn't quite go how I wanted

in this setting I made a dude with a symbiote inspired by Earth: Final Conflict but it gave tactical TK and allowed the dude to project waves of kinetic force with said arm kinda like in akira but no flying and no lifting shit without touching it

It was actually one of the better rolepaly games I was in and the first "mission" was fun because it had my guy and another guy going through big sewers walking through sewage hunting low end mobs that were like aggressive fast crabs, it ended with my guy doing a kinetic swipe and killing them all but getting the pair covered in sewage cursing and heading back mission accomplished good times

also my experiences in roleplay would lead me to realize that women are attention whores in rolepaly too and love to make shit about themselves so they can just vent real life shit into the story to complain and ruin said story

so late in the game, lots of people not showing up any more as is how shit goes, I pick up a big game mission to hunt a giant stone skinned worm that burrows tunnels underground like the horta from star trek. Sperg that I am I go into super roleplay detail and spend like 15 posts going into detail about how he went to the quartermaster to get seismic sensors shaped like spikes and walked around in the worm tunnels for hours planting embedding them in the cave wall to try to get a pattern for the worm to track it down, do this shit over a couple out of game days enjoying it even,this is where shit goes off.

Just as I'm about to role play an epic battle of telekinetic parkor and giant worm hunt and chase shit operator McDouchebag single posts how he gets the job goes into the tunnels and headshots the stone skinned worm. I am fucking livid and sperg the fuck out because teenage neet and proceed to argue with him about how he cannot do that shit in a 20 PM back and fourth.

TL;DR don't do roleplay

OH FAM I GOT A SHITTY STORY FOR YOU OF AUTISM ROLEPLAYING
so I was doing an autistic Gaia roleplay thing where the earth was over run by alien life and to combat that there were dudes amped up with super powers
I was super autistic about stuff I did so I would look for info on fusion reactors become making one for my ship and reactions of heat and sand for earth elemental powers so I could just hit fire guys with molten sand if they tried to block, that kind of shit, but I would sperg out some times when things didn't quite go how I wanted
in this setting I made a dude with a symbiote inspired by Earth: Final Conflict but it gave tactical TK and allowed the dude to project waves of kinetic force with said arm kinda like in akira but no flying and no lifting shit without touching it
It was actually one of the better rolepaly games I was in and the first "mission" was fun because it had my guy and another guy going through big sewers walking through sewage hunting low end mobs that were like aggressive fast crabs, it ended with my guy doing a kinetic swipe and killing them all but getting the pair covered in sewage cursing and heading back mission accomplished good times
also my experiences in roleplay would lead me to realize that women are attention whores in rolepaly too and love to make shit about themselves so they can just vent real life shit into the story to complain and ruin said story
so late in the game, lots of people not showing up any more as is how shit goes, I pick up a big game mission to hunt a giant stone skinned worm that burrows tunnels underground like the horta from star trek. Sperg that I am I go into super roleplay detail and spend like 15 posts going into detail about how he went to the quartermaster to get seismic sensors shaped like spikes and walked around in the worm tunnels for hours planting embedding them in the cave wall to try to get a pattern for the worm to track it down, do this shit over a couple out of game days enjoying it even,this is where shit goes off.
Just as I'm about to role play an epic battle of telekinetic parkor and giant worm hunt and chase shit operator McDouchebag single posts how he gets the job goes into the tunnels and headshots the stone skinned worm. I am fucking livid and sperg the fuck out because teenage neet and proceed to argue with him about how he cannot do that shit in a 20 PM back and fourth.
TL;DR don't do roleplay

I just got a new laptop; i7 6700HQ @ 3.5GHz, GTX 950m. Obviously the graphics card isn't the best, but that shit isn't the main thing necessary in emulation. It's completely possible that I'll be able to emulate Wii U games on it.

I agree mostly. You aren't really falling for someone when you are crafting the perfect person for you.

Ahhh yeah I hear you.

I trade my 100% complete red as a kid and kinda regretted it. I got fzero for it so it wasn't a total loss though

Playing MML again so pretty good, you user?

Fug I meant 160000, though it might be 140000
But in Blood Bowl every player costs gold coins to use except in some cases like Nurgle's Rot Where a Player with this rule killing another teams player turn that player to a rotter which is added to my team free of charge and a standard starting cost for a team is 1,000,000 so it gives you relatively little room for extras for my team

It's not, It's the red panda

I haven't slept for more than a three hour stretch in the past week and a half, so funnnn

hbu faggot?

yes?

▶Anonymous 11/28/16 (Mon) 04:54:58 0e720d No.11331381

Considering Switch is a tablet, it'll have an emulator even faster. Too bad it probably wont have anything worth touching.

Could you like pick the cheapest possible unit and just spam the field with them?

Whats keeping you awake?

Well you fucking nig jigs I'm hitting the hay will ttyl.

What's up Ritsu, how's those wedding plans going?

3 hours of sleep is the bare minimum of living standards, any less and you'll die.

Guards aren't fucking psychic and there's a lot of QoL improvements that you'd have to play earlier games to really appreciate.
Absolution sucked. It was totally story focused, borrowed too much from AssCreed, and was extremely linear.
The new one finds a nice balance but the constant phoning home to the central server is annoying at best and game breaking at worst. Last week I was at my grandparents with very slow internet and it took like five minutes to load a save because it kept having to talk to the server. I ended up uninstalling so I could play other shit instead.

They're totally different. There are some common threads but Hitman ends up playing more like a puzzle game where you have to figure out how to navigate a level and the AI routines to get an opportunity on your target. Like Deus Ex though, you're going to end up learning the level and the routines pretty quickly as you reload after failures and keep trying to do better.

My mother came back a week early which is nice and also not so nice, and I have a friend's wedding I disapprove of to go to this weekend. The latter is very unlikely to have an open bar.
Things are ok

More!

that is formatted better, I considered moving the chick part to the top but was on a roll

checked fam

Night user!

Nice dubs

Just out of curiosity, has anyone played through any of the Tropico games? I don't really play sim or RT games that much, but Tropico sounds fun, also cause Castro just died. If it is good, which game in the series should I play?

Today it's because "I have an early job interview in the neighboring city" but it's usually 'I have major papers due in every class in the next two weeks, but I can't focus on them". Hell, I catually took up casually writing creative fiction, something I've been trying to get myself to do for years, as a away to procrastinate

huh, glad to hear I'm doing the bare minimum at least!

Today it's because "I have an early job interview in the neighboring city" but it's usually 'I have major papers due in every class in the next two weeks, but I can't focus on them". Hell, I catually took up casually writing creative fiction, something I've been trying to get myself to do for years, as a away to procrastinate

huh, glad to hear I'm doing the bare minimum at least!

I'm tired, so I'll call it for tonight. Good night, be well, and don't let this be (You).

My thoughts exactly. I don't hate other people for going down that route, but it's not for me.

smdh tbh fam

You worthless faggots might as well start LARPING, fuck.
The one good thing about these threads is that it immediately makes me feel better about myself.

good night fam

Just don't go, saves you the money for renting a suit and paying 6 gorilion dollarydoos for a bottle of champagne.

(You)

Thanks for reminding us every thread.

The one good thing about these threads is that it immediately makes me feel better about myself.

AYAYAYA AYAYAYA (dubs)
((faggot))

It's 11 maximum per feild with 5 subs allowed
The Fluff reason for the rule is that 743 halflings died in a game

Why.

Ahh at least you are doing stuff.

What kind of writing you doing?

Night fam!

This is the first time I've been in here in months.
I'm not staying for long

Hey Karen what happened to you

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS THAT BOILING EGGS WAS A BAD IDEA, WHEN I PUT ONE IN JUST NOW IT CRACKED AND EVERYTHING WENT INTO THE WATER AND MY MOTHER WOKE UP AND CALLED ME AN IDIOT FOR BREAKING THE EGG IN THE WATER

see pic

Creative? Some friends and I tried to play d&d years ago, but failed because of drama. I've had story seeds from wanting to run those games stewing in my mind for years, so I decided to start writing a scene from one of them.
What I should be doing? Halfway through a case study, then I have a paper on Augustine's Confessions for Thursday, then some other things due early next week

What you going to school for anyway?

And thats neat! I've always wanted to get into DnD but every group I've ever played with dropped it after a game or two.

It's not my fault! I put it in and it broke I don't understand! Good news is I put 4 in only 1 broke, the other 3 were good.

Yeah, it's totally not your fault.

Public relations for the moment.

From what I understand, it's pretty fun. I've always wanted to jump back into it, but I don't know anyone who plays and I'm way too socially inept to try finding a local game store to try to see if there are any

You worthless faggots might as well start SUICIDE, fuck.
The one good thing about you fags is that it immediately makes me feel better about myself.

IT WASN'T, IT WAS TEMPERATURE SHOCK OR SOMETHING I SWEAR!

4 is a DLC fest, I've heard good things about 5 but I haven't played it.
They're alright city builders and I've enjoyed the time I've spent playing 2 and 3. Just remember to build lots of garages or else your citizens will be walking to work which is super inefficient.

I have a few suits, though I doubt they fit anymore. I do want to go. She's been a good friend to me for the time I was around her but that marriage just reeks of her doing it because her sisters have all done it. That guy doesn't have anything going for him. It's shitty to see someone brimming with potential out of high school fall so low just a few years afterwards.

I could understand it for the elusive targets since those are centered around perfectionist play but there's no reason why you can't have your unlocks or your fucking regular save file when you're offline. It's just asinine

(TRIPS)

You worthless faggots might as well start SUICIDE, fuck.
The one good thing about you fags is that it immediately makes me feel better about myself.

>he failed at such a simple task that an autistic man who failed one of the world's easiest questions can do better me
End your life tbh

No I'm just mocking these faggots

Would be neat if you got to work for some game company or something doing that.

And yeah I've only ever played online beside like once back in highschool. Seems like it'd be a lot more fun in person though.

I'd most likely be playing a pirated version of that one if I did play anyway so I doubt it'd be annoying. Unless its console only or something.

'No I'm just mocking these faggots' - faggot

I SWEAR ON ALL GODS THAT MAY EXIST IT WASN'T MY FAULT DAMMIT I'M NOT AUTISTIC

Getting pretty late so I'm out. See you next time, I guess unless I go to bed early

Oh that would definitely be the dream. However, I'm up in maplestan, so my options are Ubisoft or EAware

What ever you false flagger

holy shit fam, some times eggs have cracks in them so they come out a bit
chill the fuck out

You are m8, troglodytes can perform better.

*sucks your willy* (in a straight way)

*just as you're about to cum I grab your bumcheeks and pull you in to make sure it all goes right into my mouth* (in a nongay way)

*swallows it all down dutifully and straightfully*

Night user!

Ewww RIP.

What other kinds of companies use people like that anyway?

False Fagger False Flagger What IS Perception of False Flagger? False Faggert is yes, That is a Goood ?

Nah m8, if you can't even boil an egg properly, you got issues.

what did he mean by this?

Is that true? Am I not retarded? Am I retarded for throwing out the egg in question?

NO YOU

What did he mean by this?

(THESE ARE THE STRONGEST DUBS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE)
(ONLY THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO STOP FRIEZA)
so many dubs so little time

You're retarded.

CHECK

hello?

You try those deviled eggs yet?

Impressive very nice.

Checked cunt

yes
no, you're retarded for not knowing that already and freakign out about it
could be contaminated fam, I wouldn't eat it
next time make sure you get the egg part way into the water before letting go, or use tongs if you're too inept to do it with your hands

Pretty much everyone needs some form of communication like that, especially in this day and age when social media is so big. I have an internship interview with environment canada in about 5 hours, for instance, and have also interviewed for

Heil'd

It's not a gaming laptop. ASUS calls it one, but its really not. It'll run a lot of older games well, though.

No it takes to long and mustard is shit

I've only boiled eggs 3 times I'm sorry I'm not a fucking expert but thank God I'm not retarded.

HELP AH!!!! DOODOO!!!!!! OH NO What Holla Forums? Holla Forums is What Forum for Animal talking? Animal Talking ? What do Forum Holla Forums ? Holla Forums Forum Board Imageboard User? Perception of Holla Forums Site Webzone Domain User Login Image Board Society What Holla Forums? 8 Ch an Ch = an ? ? ? CH = Cl Horizon ? AN = Artery NnNnNn?

?
?
?
/'
/'
?
/
?
/
?
?

THE STRONGEST

thank you, thank you

(doubles)

I never said that

Now that's shitposting.

NO FUCKING WAY

YOU'RE ON A ROLL

Kek has chosen you as his avatar in this thread. Give us his wisdom.

Holy crap that sounds like serious stuff.

I'd aim to work for some kind of junk food company so I could get tons of free cheeto swag and get to try experimental flavors if I were you.

You are prettty good at this user

Your magic is strong

Do not trust gay frog chemicals tbh

I lost control and decided to read 10 fantasy novels in the past two days rather than work on the 3 papers I needed to have been writing. I also just spent 20 minutes looking for this image that I havnt used since last year.

Minor spoiler, but that's exactly what it was intended for. The villain is ridiculous but not exactly stupid. I doubt there'd be any tools capable of removing the barricades in the warehouse.

It'd be worth it if they could restore the locked content but as it stands it'd be really bare bones. You can't even get a sniper rifle unless there happens to be one in the level because it's an unlock otherwise and hidden behind the online shit.
The only thing I can take comfort in is at least the developers have shown they're very capable of making good levels and Absolution was not indicative of what the future held for the series but fuck that always online shit.

tagspaces.org/

I am but a humble shitposter. do not look to me for the future, create it for yourselves.

holy shit that'd be great. My father suggested I try asking some breweries around town (this city, hell, this province has a pretty good craft brew scene) for a similar effect. I have the go ahead to contact organizations outside of the ones who contact the school looking, so I might try something like that

The struggle is real my man. What novels?

you should have said we already know what to do

How much more time you got to write those user?

This kind of crap is why I don't play modern games much.

It was nice knowing you user, but its time you commit sudoku

Ah, another member of Shitposters sans Frontiers.

Ooooh that'd be nice!

So do you go to school to learn how to run twitter accounts or what? What else is there to that job anyway?

Promotional events or something?

The first ten Vlad Taltos books, evidently ive enjoyed them quite a bit. Though to be fair the opportunity to do something other than papers might have had something to do with it.

Anons solve the following equation and show your work in oekaki as if on paper

22=137

FUCK22*137

Alright, see you never again goys.
Who am I kidding, everyone always comes back. I might see you fags at Christmas

see ya later fam

praise kek

Most of my classes have either been about communication theories (the moral of the story being that creating a system where you can listen and interact with your audience is gr8) , writing (press releases, some exposure to social media), or bullshit electives I have to take (hence writing a paper about Augustine)

Hell, that drew me to start writing fantasy. Procrastination is a strong force, yo. Would you recommend those?

Thanks. And what happened to your post.

Cya next time user!

Thankfully always online isn't too terribly common since it tends to piss off consumers.
After uninstalling Hitman™ I ended up playing a lot of Nu Doom and Titanfall 2 which were both pretty fun. The latter in particular on the highest difficulty was great. The boss fights actually felt like boss fights and I was pushed and rewarded for going fast instead of hiding behind boxes and playing whack-a-mole with the enemies.

Hello?

The Answer is Current Year +998

code with brackets around it then /code with brackets around it

like so [code] [/code]

Ahh ok that makes sense. Neat career, I would have never thought that'd be something people went to school for.

Neat I might try the second one then some time. Though when they shit on mech stuff when the first game came out I was really turned off from the series.

Magic

not bad fam, I would have split it into 2 separate equations side by side then added the totals in a third column but I like your way more

I fucking MISSED this thread by 1.5 hours.
Goddamn it.
Maybe tomorrow I can join in.

uhh idk
There are some funny ones.

Hows your day been user?

>doublesMAGIC
MAGIC

I would highly recommend the books, I would of course recommend reading the blurb first to see if its even vaguely your cup of tea. The books start off as a kind of assassin story but after 10 books (14 published and apparently 19 planned) I can imagine that you can imagine how convoluted the plot gets. They are however relatively short reads (250~ pages ussually) so they arnt hard to digest

Neither did I until some people shilled for it at my school. We're one of the only schools in the country that do it as a 4 year degree, so assuming this actually happens, it would look pretty good on my resume

oblivion glitches are amazing

It's the way I did it in Primary School

Excellent so far.
I managed to wake up early and sleep less, which is an improvement over yesterday (when I slept little and woke up mid afternoon).
How's megaman legends?
Is it a good game or is the nostalgia even better?

nobody really taught me honestly, it took me a while to figure out that all you needed to do was have low multiplication tables memorized and then break equations into smaller equations so I just made em separate

such is american education

All 3 are due by the end of the week, a first draftt of one is due in 7 hours

I have a hard time recommending it. The player base is dwindling pretty hard because EA tried to sabotage it because Respawn wouldn't play ball with a season pass and microtransactions and if you didn't like the previous game there isn't a lot to win you over with the new one unless you were that miffed about the lack of a single player campaign. I really like it but I kind of doubt it'd be your thing since there's far less mech customization this time around. I'm still mourning the loss of the japanese voice module.

(checked)
Well good luck on your interview, can't wait to hear how it goes.

I'll admit I'm extremely biased because nostalgia. But yes its an amazing game on its own. Great 3d action platformer, tons of exploration, fun unique art style, open world that feels alive, good bosses. Try it some time!

Get to it user!

Ahh thanks for the heads up then.

If you know how to do online branding on Twitter then run for office, if you're half as good as Trump then you could win

like I said earlier
2 has better controls
1 is a better game feels like more content too

I have been considering politics, so that certainly is an option. May Kek have mercy on me though

Nah mate I'm Australian
On another note it was suprising The Convict Report got Mark Latham on the show who was the Labour Party They're the Leftist party though they pretend to still be pro-worker opposition leader in the 04 election being the last Pro-Worker guy in the party

Well those dubs have to say something

stayed up, worked on a quake skin.

now I'm watching inuyasha

pls no bully

I'm trying to breed a genetically superior one of these losers. What should I name it when it happens?

I'll take that as a positive sign. Hell, an old friend who was only a year older than me ran for office in his city, so I might have a shot

I am barely following what you are saying fam
partly because I don't follow foreign politics

tell me about "The Convict Report"

I think that second set of doubles is Kek telling you to do it.

first what is it called because I do not know new pokemans

I'm hoping they'll be able to do a third game and knock it out of the park because the potential is there. Expand mech customization, let players go even faster, balance grenadier weapons so they're not totally inferior to hitscan stuff despite being more fun and satisfying to use, have more maps available at launch, make the single player longer and have those levels push the player harder with the platforming, and work with a publisher that isn't actively trying to bankrupt the studio and they could make a really great game.
I know it'll never ever happen but I'd love if I could give my robot Megurine Luka's voice. I'd lose my shit if vocaloid voices were made available. I'd buy that DLC

Fuck you keep getting dubs
And seeing as it's a Dragon Fighter call it Shenron

Third set in a row

Jangmo-o. This is the entire line

fug

looked it up with reverse image search already

Sleipnir

I'd be interested in it if it did just this alone. Love me some super fast gameplay.

The Convict Report is the Australian show on TRS
They basically got the equivalent of it John Kerry got redpilled after losing to W Bush

also maybe longma

Acknowledging your own dubs is an affront to His holiness. I am sorry, my Lord

is that from something?

Kek giveth and Kek taketh away

sounded like something fams like that would name it
so if I got this straight some TRS fags got a leftists to come on and there was much bantz?

dragon horse

I liked inuyasha as a kid, I remember watching it when I was 12.
it made me cringe all the time due to the forced love story especially since I had to watch it with my mother in the room and since I didn't have a gf myself, RIP feelings. at least I get wizard powers now

I never understood how inuyasha was part demon part human part wolf though.

The wolf is the demon. His father was the Great Dog Demon how am I remembering this stuff from close to a decade ago?

it started alright but dragged on too long

his dad was a great demon wolf
demons can take human form if they are powerful enough
Inuyasha is half demon wolf

er wait
Inuyasha is half dog demon

I'm watching it with a girl so it's not so bad
Watching any anime with your mom is probably awkward
Also, there's an episode that explains who his father is

Nah Latham is actually pretty clued of on
Last year he said something like "You're offended by me saying Negro even though there is a more offensive term I could use" and finished it off by saying "Negro, Negro, Negro"

The third movie also goes into it a bit. The dvd special features even show you his face

Don't underestimate it. The other day I saw some high level gameplay and you can go damn fast if you're autistic enough. Fuck if I know how they do it though.
I'm probably being more lenient than I should but that's a consequence of only having paid like $15 out of pocket for it. I feel I've gotten that much fun out the game and I'm willing to overlook some of the not so great things because of that.

I got the same thing from watching Mobile Fighter G Gundam when I was way younger. Even then I could only take so much melodrama. I still hyped the fuck out for the finale though, ran home from school and everything to make sure I didn't miss any of it.

yo momz nigga

lel

WAT AP MONICA!

what the fuck

str8 chillin fam waz gud wishu?

SLACKIN!

tbh, their entire relationship revolves around breast envy, and it got pretty old after a while.

shieet monica beta get on yo job then fam fo'reall. stay red-e so u ain't got 2 get ready monica. tell mah keeds dat all dat time man. pimp'n gotta stay on yo job monica u already kno fam

Our Biggest anti-establishment politician in the current year Pauline Hanson in her 2nd maiden speech She got in the 90s then lost and then got thrown in jail under false charges of electoral fraud and came back this year made mention of "Lawyers Rubbung their hands together", said she'd personally drive Muslims to the Airport so they can leave, also ended her speech with the words "Shut it down"

I've started to notice that, though I am only on the second episode. Eh, I can ignore it if it gets too annoying. That shit really caught me off guard though

I knows it fam, chatin wit da niggas whiles I do ma work slow like

Current year really is the best year yet, listening to the one you mentioned now

Those two are my least favorite but they do get a decent scene or two later on.

by the way, this is what I think of whenever people talk about australia

It's not a big deal, since the rest of the cast is decent, but I wish they toned it down a little. I was surprised it got 3 seasons, an OVA, and two bonus episodes tied to the OVA. It's still a good show though.

That might be the wrong one
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/27/the-convict-report-episode-51-between-two-coolabahs-with-mark-latham/
I think the one above is the roght one
Though the cartoon in the thumbnail is in itself a good story

indeed, will listen to 51 instead

Oh I'm definitely loving it so far. This is easily the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. That much? Sweet, should keep me busy for a while

lel

I thought people in 4 am threads were supposed to have shit taste in everything

It's sleep time for me. Remember girls can kiss girls. Goodnight

user we have the best taste because the kids are asleep

Night fam!

I'm upset that the manga scan availability is so spotty, since I've heard there's some slight personality changes in it.

sure moms can kiss their daughters

night fam

iz jussa a real nigga role call monica. shit was fire tho tbh. pretty long. is dem otha boxin mangas worf a shit tho hajime no ippo n dat otha 1?

I don't know if you know this one but our Aborigines have found a way to turn Vegimite which is a by-product of making beer into alcohol

I'd avoid it anyway. The manga's story goes past the anime and you are just going to spoil S4 or any other OVAs we might end up getting

[obligatory "They're girls. If they aren't going gay things at eachother, then WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR?!"]

night user!

somehow that sounds retarded but I'm not sure which part

I don't see another season or ova being made.

mods sleep
post anime ops

I still haven't watched Nadesico and I love giant robot anime

Vegimite was created originally using the by-products of making beer
Aborigines found a way on how to brew Vegimite into an Alcoholic Beverage
Which is on top of their petrol sniffing Which got so bad the government funded reasearch to find a way to take the "sniff" out of Petrol and Drinking of Methylated Spirits

not anime but deal with it

Maybe not. Though I could see maybe an OVA at some point to wrap up stuff and set up the relationships the way they are in the manga at least

fucking abos

I prefer the ending for vandread

wait this one is better

Abos are so much of a road hazard there is an unofficial rule of the road is that it's ok if you run one over in the middle of the outback, just keep driving

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Abbos did nothing wrong.

I remember that don't sleep in the road PSA

I fucking wish I had that Q and A video of Abos mumbling beating sticks

classic
CLASSIC

You'll find it eventually.

I made an 8MB high res webm with the intro of this and posted it somewhere, on endchan I think

is that looking to be the new replacement?

it's nothign more than a bunker user

an attempt was made back when next was still a thing but right now Holla Forums is stable and baring death of the site there is no reason to switch aside from the file size limit of at least 50mb, may be even higher now

I liked the ending theme to outlaw star a lot more than the opening

Where on endchan?

Well, I'm off to go prepare for my interview. Catch you meme loving fucks in about 21 hours

on endchans /a/
i still have it just no access at the moment

oh wait, that's jsut the bump under 8MB and the first episode at 66MB
here
endchan.xyz/a/res/182.html#q1639
webm there

here is the bump
I have the intro in HD in my dropbox at 300MB
I'll set aside some time monday to convert it over the next few days to 8MB or less

Thanks friend.

no problem fam, seems even back then it had just gone over the 50 MB mark

if shit really hits the fan you want to look into zeronet 0chan or an IPFS imageboard

when I made these and converted liek 3 episodes of tenchi I had plans to do a weekly toonami themed dump on Holla Forums

x-media re-code fucked up tho and instead of doing hard work I just gave up since it takes like 3 days to encode these fucking things right

I plan to start trying again so I can convert every episode of exosquad into 2 webms a piece and dump them on Holla Forums

I'm not a huge fan of zeronet and ipfs, I've used them in the past and they both seem quite limited in functionality.

oh yeah they are ultra shit right now which is why they are bunkers

not making any
fam stop criticizing and start contributing

(checked)
Won't happen, I'm a procrastinating shit.

FAM

I'll get to it eventually.

good man
all you really need is a decent machine that you can leave on to do the work for a few days

it' will just take more days then user, not a big deal

Dumb question, will it be lesser quality due to shit pc?

no fam, the process will just take longer

if you use x-media recode at the very least you need to set it to double pass on VP-9 webms and set ti so that the variance does not bring the file size above 100% in the 2 settings

hard to explain away from my home PC but you'll probably find them

also after setting that there is a file size calculator in the top menu bar under one of the menus

it usually goes over the target file size but reducing that max percentage variance and maybe setting max file size lower than actual target will probably help

but yeah ,I'm 100% certain it's just gonna take more time if anything