And We're Back

And We're Back
youtube.com/watch?v=v43HueFFH1A

What games did you play while Holla Forums was out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium#Hazards
lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was busying trying to AA "We Are Number One" on stepmania

I didn't even realize Holla Forums was down. But I played Dragon Ball Online since the last time I seen it working until just a few moments ago.

Nothing. Been spending the time loading files onto a USB to take over to a friend's house to try to get installed on a PS2 with an IDE drive.

Ace Combat 5 Arcade Mode. SSS Rank. Good to know I'm still sharp.

just more siege, i played some monster hunter today as well

I didn't even know the website was down.

I had fun

planet coaster

tbh I kind of can't believe it's $45 (not enough modes of play) but it's also the first decent 3D roller coaster game so I'm stuck with it. I'd say wait it out, likely to go on sale in spring if not christmas

I studied Chinese like I was supposed to.

Mount and Skyrim.

Fuck you OP.

Brutal DooD

I was sleeping, dreaming about my waifu.
Then I woke up, though about killing myself.
Checked to see if the site was up and here I am.
Guess I'll shitpost for a while and try to cope with it and my constant failures in life

Just kill yourself it's faster and a more rewarding use of your time.

I found out I was a god at Mortal Kombat X

Check that perfect win ratio bitches.

Might as well
how should I do it?
No guns country

Drown yourself

A lot of people swear by feelium, but that costs money, also consider that someone has to clean you up and pay for you, if you hate them though no worries.

Don't user. There's a lot of things you can do in life not only for yourself alone. Desperate need of a women touch is overrated and not manly at all.

Just been "playing" Danganronpa. It's okay. Really easy and it's way too obvious who the killer is. They always cockblock you really hard in the relevant trial, even if it's out of character.

I shitposted on 76chan's /sp/. That and some F-Zero GX.

No idea it was down. Played Wipeout Pulse and a katamari game.

I was too busy playing Hitman™ to notice anything was wrong with the site

Already have with tears

Thanks for the tip

I care not, I only wish to be able to cope with my extremely high anxiety thats stopping me from living out my life.
Everything seems to kill my productivity thought, from pills to my normal self.
Can't hold a steady job, it's fucking killing me.
Vidya and anime can only sustain me for so long and they'll be over soon if I can't sustain a job for more than one month.

At least I don't have to shave since I constantly eat my fucking beard.

Helium tank

how effective?

Yeah, kys

Jesus christ user, how do you have anxiety that bad?

I played OSRS, I never really played Runescape when I was younger so I don't have nostalgia for the "good old days" I tried Rs3 and it's pretty fucking gay so I dropped that shit quickly. But OSRS fits into a nice niche that I've never experienced with any other mmo. I think its pretty fun
I like the quests

The idea is that you use a helium tank + a CPAP device to displace the oxygen normally inhaled with helium. It's painless unless you fuck up the pressure of the tank, in which case you could blow your lungs out, which would obviously be a terrible way to die. Good luck!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium#Hazards

Also, this website has a fairly objective comparison of methods:
lostallhope.com/

Played GRID and STALKER

8ch was down? I was away for when it happened

LOL

I was playing Scholar of the First Sin. I'd like to remind people who play souls games that when you are assisted by summons that once the boss is beaten you lite the torch and go back and lay your summon down so that you can assist the person who assisted you.

You selfish fucks.

where the fuck do you think we are

Kill yourself

user, you should talk to someone.

Enjoy your stay

A really nice combo of genetics, strict education from both parents and kindergarden/primary school teachers, wrong "friends" and bizzare life experiences.

I was conditioned this way, better now but not nearly enough.
Barely any progress nowadays.
I just want to live out my life man, can't even sleep 4 hours a day.

Then you don't really want to kill yourself. Keep trying.

It's fun.

They're better now. I dug around in there with a knife to get out the ingrown bits and then rubbed peroxide on them both for a while. It had mostly been bearable up to that point, but the last few days before I fixed it, it was so bad I had to sleep without socks or a blanket because it was causing too much pain.

Thanks
I guess I know what do in 2 hours.

I feel you user, I feel you
at least you don't smoke

The mere antecipation of that fact is enough for me to open 10 gaps on my fingers.
One for each extremety of my nails

Just because I want to that doesn't make it a reality.
not enough meme magic
I really do think this is the only way out besides a miracle which will never happen.

Only reason I don't smoke is because my money goes to painkillers and alcohol. I can't afford another addiction.
Least I've got video games.

I wish you the best Max

Man, I love Max Payne. Especially the first one. Play it pretty regularly.

I was playing jagged alliance 2 with the 1.13 mod and fuck is it hard. I just took a second mine and now I'm supposed to fight off another 50+ man invasion. I really need to gitgud

I bought Day of Infamy to try it out. It's hot garbage, maps are small and narrow as shit, there's not a lot of room to play in and guns sound and feel weak as shit. I don't understand why no one can make a Red Orchestra 1 clone. Festung Europa better release soon or I'm gonna go crazy, I need a WW2 game to play.

insurgency, of course

Kingdom Hearts 2. It's real disappointing to know that they couldn't get the actual actors for the Pirates of the Caribbean characters.

NOTHING , I PLAYED NOTHING

Kamen Rider Climax Heroes.

Getting ready for a big ol' Kamen Rider marathon hitting all my favorite series.

I'm even debating on doing a stream.

Fell asleep playing Rastan, realizing I really need a non-shit controller.

user what are you taking?

Shit, I'd watch Fourze with you, though.

certain parts of W I really enjoyed, others just weren't my cup of tea. Skull was awesome though.

I feel the same way about OOO's.

People tend to say those are the best series' to start with, though I personally think that's when it started to feel more like a live action anime…weirdly enough, I love Fourze when that's the most anime-y out of the three.

also, just waiting for everything to download, then I may make an /m/Holla Forums thread.

A-am the fullchan?

Stop your bitching. If the /k/atfucker turned it around anyfag can.

I just went to sleep.

You should all sleep much more often.

Just bought and played Hotline Miami.

I thought it was a meme game or only remembered fondly for its soundtrack, but it's actually kinda fun.

I slept for like 20 hours stright and felt like shit.
Dont believe the lies.

Now look at this net.
When I say go,
Be ready to throw.
Go!

Played Simcity 4 until the lights went out and I lost all my progress.

This era of Kamen Rider needs a new name. They just don't feel like they belong with the other heisei riders for some reason.

Just call them trash

rope works well. According to my therapist (oddly enough), you lose consiousness quickly and it's pretty painless.

obligatory don't kill urself it get's better etc. etc.

None.

Gomi Era which is Japanese for garbage/trash.

Also, I miss when Decade and Den-O would show up for every get together.

Xonotic and hopping around like a faggot.

Also am I the only one who can't reply to this thread?

I played Hotline Miami by the way
I like Hotline Miami
Does anyone want to play Hotline Miami?
I think more people should play Hotline Miami
All your games are stupid compared to Hotline Miami

Don't reply to this thread unless you're playing Hotline Miami

Was this place out? All we had was the fucked up reply thingy but you could just press the [reply thread] button

I eat skin from my feet