en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion#Pantheon
savitridevi.org/texts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kike free 4 u

Timeline of Galician History
From Iberia to Siberia.

200,000 BCE:
In the Paleolithic period, the Neanderthal Man enters the Iberian Peninsula.

40,000 BCE:
The first large settlement of Europa by modern humans, nomadic hunter-gathereres coming from the steppes of Central Asia, characterized by the M173 mutation in the Y chromosome, defining them as haplogroup R population. When the Ice Age reached its maximum extent, these modern humans took refuge in Southern Europe, namely in Iberia, and in the steppes of Siberia.

30,000 BCE:
Modern humans make way into the Iberian Peninsula, coming from southern France. Here, this genetically homogenous population (characterized by the M173 mutation in the Y chromosome), will develop the M343 mutation, giving rise to the R1b haplogroup, still dominant in modern Portuguese and Spanish populations.

10,000 BCE:
The populations sheltered in Iberia, descendants of the Cro-Magnon, given the deglaciation, migrate and recolonize all of Western Europe, thus spreading the R1b haplogroup populations (still dominant, in variant degrees, from Iberia to Scandinavia).

5,000 BCE:
The nomadic hunter-gathereres of the R haplogroup (characterized by the M173 mutation in the Y chromosome) that had taken refuge during the Last Ice Age in the steppes of Siberia (and had developed the M17 mutation, originating the R1a Haplogroup), give rise to the Proto-Indo-European cultures.

1,000 BCE:
First wave of migrations into Iberia of the Urnfield culture (Oestrimni, speakers of the Proto-Celtic language).

Old news.

Egypt was Aryan until the Arab conquest of 7th century AD

Now hold on–
*goes to work*
just a second.
*pays taxes*
Are you saying–
*spends time with son*
that–
*has a sip of whiskey*
we were rulers and stuff?

>mdpi.com/2073-4425/9/3/135
WE WUZ

So is Lebanon White?

checked

kek

see this map:

whites used to be a lot more widespread before

It would appear we were royalty and held other such positions of power.

The sample was an overlord too.

It was part of the Crusader Kingdoms so has a lot of white.

WE

Check again you dummy, the people that have the U5 mtDNA are people of Finno-Ugric ethnic background which makes sense since a lot of the Berber peoples who haven't interbred frequently with Arabs or West Africans have that genetic marker.

Any euro remains found in apefrica are clearly migrants.
Any negroid resembling remains found in britain are clearly the original indigenous people.

kek
Hello newfriend, welcome.

So let's see. The sample:

Do you all see how big this is? This kills We Wuz Kangz and confirms the European heritage of Egypt.

Reminder that this is the human form of KEK and CUCK

No idiot

It is Kek/Kekui(kuk) and Kauket/Kekuit.
Kekui has a serpent head. Kekuit, the frog OR cat. It wasn't until the greco/roman period that Kek was given a frog head and the female aspect the serpent.
You can see the clear jew influence killing the Ptolemaic. Along with their making the serpent female etc. rewriting religions and histories.

maybe it was 4000 years ago

science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6178/1417.full
Even with leaving some of the kiked presumptions, modern white man was running around a lot longer than they want to say admit.

I'm not new, I just post maybe once a month

Here, god damn it.

All these stupid nu/pol/ rules and people forget to actually meme it so the info can spread. Still good find, OP.

It's very unrealistic. Jews were just invented around that time from the nomadic ("hebrew") tribes of the Persian empire.
nb4 some (((bible))) retardation.

Also KEK was a frog long before that. The humanization came later. The oldest versions of Egyptian myth that even pre-date Thoth are alligators and frogs. I don't know where you got that information. Probably from that little faggot kike Smiley who spreads all the gnostic Serrano disinfo on here.

FINNO-KOREAN HYPERWAR CONFIRMED

Get off your knees rabbi worshiper.

Do you have the pictures in bigger resolution?

Capped

hahaha well memed my friend

< WORHIPPING

Let's not discuss the esoteric before such a profane audience.

As good as this is, it is not new. Most men in Britian are closer to Tutankhamen than sandniggers and especially niggers.

The future doesn't seem so dim all the sudden.

Shoo shoo snowchimps

Mediterraneans are what we now call the mud-bloods who moved in after the whites moved north to build a new empire, Mehmet.

HANS, GET THE GAS

I'm so fucking sick of you ASSHOLES

fuck off boomer

I think Akhenaten's reign is a good example of proto-kikes at work.

holy shit what a fucking moron

Global Pre flood civilization of white race is becoming more and more talked about.
I would have loved to see what knowledge was burned at the Library at Alexandria in 380ad, its said that up to 700,000 scrolls were destroyed by the fool in charge because it wasn't christian. If they survived to now history would be different.

The library was attacked dozens of times and centuries before it was burned by Christians in 300-400ac
It was probably a husk of its former glory.

Hopefully some Greek sped with proto autism (that would eventually give birth to the modern channer neet)had put some copies of the scrolls in a cave somewhere along the nile.

Made me chuckle.

Oh shit I think I just realized why the dead sea scrolls are considered forbidden knowledge.

Nice jew history timeline there, the flood that wiped out civilization was between 12 and 15k years ago.

More believable than the current kike timeline, funny how desperately they cling to the "only 7k" number.

That's a weak argument. By that logic, you could say the Etruscans and early Greeks were shitskins because they're depicted with dark skin in some of their art.

Etruscans are technically not indo-european. they were true native europeans before indo-european invasion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscan_civilization#Language_and_etymology

You need to start reading about indo-european expansion..DNA evidence shows every european is around 50% percent indo-european (aryan) with nordics being around 60-70%.

This map is pretty good. The only real issue with it is the overestimation of mongoloid influence in central asia. But then again it was made by germans who see slavs as high mongoloid admixture..

>ARYANS ARE NOW IN INDIA
>RIGVEDIC PERIOD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigveda

see
and

ONE PISSED SEMITE STARTS TO CONQUER

christians ?
romans burt it
the muslims burt it

The whites there racemixed so long ago that there is nothing living left of them now.

>The whites there racemixed got arab'd so long ago that there is nothing living left of them now.

Hold on. We actually were Kings. Lots of times. Hold on.

Wait a minute. So, hang on, just one sec. Are you saying, stay with me now, are you saying that, at one point in time, hold on, let me finish, are you saying that at one point in time, we were all actual royalty?

also I think it goes without saying. But the minoan natives were not indo-european (aryan). They get invaded ~1000BC and give birth to a far superior society, greek (indo-european).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_language

how come i haven't heard of any historians standing up to the kangz and feminist revisionism?
are they pozzed as well?

Because you're a cuck that follows pop-scientist and pop-historians.

Yes this is indeed a mystery and just what we were thought back at school on the matter, predates indo european language.

I don't got any links or infographs on this, when it comes to the scand languages that's not finno ugric, it was stated that there once was a non indo euro language here, which simply is forgotten and only preserved in continental river names to day, off which we do not know more about. It is however backed up by Snorre, which states that in the æsir brought the tongue here. We do not got written records that far back, as Odin brought the runes too.

However with the Minoans we do know this to be a fact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æsir–Vanir_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æsir–Vanir_War#Proto-Indo-European_basis
>As the Vanir are often considered fertility gods, the Æsir–Vanir War has been proposed as a reflection of the invasion of local fertility cults somewhere in regions inhabited by the Germanic peoples by a more aggressive, warlike cult.[3] This has been proposed as an analogy of the invasion of the Indo-Europeans.[3] Georges Dumézil stated that the war need not necessarily be understood in terms of historicity more than any other myth however.[7]
Sounds likely. People need to understand the native europeans didn't have the wheel/horse/cow until the aryans came. The big question for me is: Just how inferior were the native europeans to aryans? I wonder about the capabilities they had with the aryans. Was it a slaughter? Or was it a massive culture merge?

It seems like a merge to me at least, the funny shit too is that you see this on the genes too. Heyerdahl was on this one (ofc), sadly though he died before he complete this work. He was trying, ironically as people have tried all through the ages, to find Odin. In his case, where he was from, specifically. Trying to find Åsgard quite lit.

He wrote a book about it(Jakten på Odin, the search after Odin), but I haven't read it. From what I can remember off it he was able to find graves that he claimed must have originating in this culture, in Azov, Russia. Snorre parts the border of Europe and Asia back them to be river Donau. West off it Vanaland, east of it Åsaland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakten_på_Odin
Cows they already had though, kinda ill tempered ones. Many types of horses too, we have so many types of horses here

doxxed

I guess that depends where you are in europe. It also depends on differentiating cow from bull. The docile cows we have today come from central asia.

ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/March2012/120327-cattle-traced-back-80-animals

I haven't read too much into heyerdahl. it seems like azov would be an interesting place to investigate. I would think that it is a reference to yammna people (who are late aryan).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

10,500 years ago was around the exact time that the pyramids aligned perfectly with Orions Belt. Yet another bit of evidence for the global civilization ancient of earth.

Willingly racemixing or raped into racemixing produces the same fate for children who can only be half people. More pure Aryan women know what to do when facing rape by untouchables.

I really hate this meme

That's the key in my opinion. Think about how the Spanish brought horses to North America and it revolutionized the "Native American" cultures from really simple to warriors with big spears and a population boom, and the death of the bison through some bison plague (probably spread because of Indians new horses shifting their natural migrations).

The Aryan/Aesir would of brought the BIG horses that can carry two-wheel chariots. The same technology that conquered India/Persian lands and was so important to Egyptian, Trojan/Greek wars (Trojan Horse).

Snorre's idea that the fall of Troy brought a huge migration into Norse lands was thought of as wishful thinking or a way to not get murdered by Christians for writing his book by making them less than gods. But if you think about Scythian grail culture, sword in the stone, Odin's legends, and the Scythian Death Rider who resembles Odin as a wondering god… it starts to add up. My research points to Odin being the Death Rider and not from Roman religious influence of Mercury. The ruin script is a fancy version of the ancient writings that are the oldest in the world. While the Celt writings are a series of slashes in a combinations that represent words.
ᚓ ᚐᚂᚏᚓᚐᚇ ᚕᚅᚑ ᚐᚁᚑᚒᚈ ᚑᚌᚆᚐᚋ ᚃᚐᚌᚌᚑᚈ

ᚇᚑᚅᚈ ᚈᚓᚂᚂ ᚋᚓ ᚆᚐᚈ ᚈᚑ ᚇᚑ

Manly P. Hall (who's wrong all the time about most things and is a freemason NWO humanist cuck) did a good speech on the Norse myth claiming the Odin was a priest of Scythian origin that brought in a new esoteric religion to Norse people. More than likely that GODin is a archetype of the priesthood (the Godi in Iceland)in my opinion rather than a real person.

Modern Odinists make me cringe because they're really Christians, like all modern Western pagans/magic traditions. In some groups they're satanic which is just a branch of Christianity, and in others they are egalitarian moralists. The truth is Odin religion would of been fanatical and dangerous or it wouldn't of conquered so much territory. It wouldn't of stated the kingdom of Russ according to Russian history. It would of been more like the aggressive behaviors of I.sla.m or early Christianity.
Modern pagans are just artists larping and creating hybrids of Christian paganism. A personally truly dedicated to "the gods" would be doing hard archeological/linguistic research alone. That's why people resent paganism and wicca for larping while allowing for Christians to larp as decendants of the Semitic volcano deity YWHW (Jehovah), or the later Israelite/Canaanite sky god (Saturn) El, Moloch.

Fact isn’t a meme, you cocksucking queer. Get the fuck off our board.

Vinca = Celt = Viking

Look into the Bosnian Pyramid Holla Forums//lacks. They're trying to deny it exists but as time passes the fucking thing is showing the roads and structure all around it.

Video unrelated, it's just cool Vinca stuff

AYO HOL UP
JEEN EDIC EVAN DENTS BE A TOOL UH DUH WHITE DEVIL

oy vey you got me there. the earth is flat too. kys

This is intersting to me. I have never heard of this before? is this a title you made up or is this from some text?
interesting theory. However… not to draw a parallel between the two but; the jews have been labelled wanders as well. They were a nomadic tribe without a horse or homeland. I would think that if Odin was riding a scythian riding on horse back there would be a few more hints suggesting this.

THIS
>Modern pagans are just artists larping and creating hybrids of Christian paganism. A personally truly dedicated to "the gods" would be doing hard archeological/linguistic research alone. That's why people resent paganism and wicca for larping while allowing for Christians to larp as descendants of the Semitic volcano deity YWHW (Jehovah), or the later Israelite/Canaanite sky god (Saturn) El, Moloch.
AND THIS

Look into the Scythian death rider.

8 legs
God of death
Wondering god
(later 8 riendeer with Santa) (Winter hunt and stockings full of hay to feed Odin's horse might get you a present)

To be fair, there were white people in europe before the Aryan invasions.

Odin's oldest manifestation in written record is the original Vedic Varuna.

Literally a bunch of old aryan dudes. Only a retard would suggest that they are anything other. The physical features alone are a dead giveaway.

don't use that word. it's too vague. What connects europeans today to the swastika/sanskrit/wheel was a group of fair people who invade on horseback. They went to iran/india giving them hinduism (which branches into buddism) and zoroastrianism, nordic myth, greco-roman myth. There is a linguistic tie so strong between our gods like jupiter and deus-pater, or the fact that indra (hindu god of lightening)is the exact manifestation of thor.. We all have a common root, but it comes from central asia (think ukraine to Kazakhstan to caucus mountains). Many of the native europeans had darker skin (not black). Look up depictions of etruscans (NOT INDO-EUROPEAN/ARYAN) and early minoans (ALSO NOT INDO-EUROPEAN/ARYAN).

See

and

read about your origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion#Pantheon

Confirmed for fucking idiot.

Try reading a book that isn't written by kikes, you fucking faggot.

Posting this for relevancy(and/or) relatedness/counterpoints to the sentence:
savitridevi.org/texts.html

sage for off-topic.

not him, but any suggestions?

WE
WERE
PHARAOHS!

(checked)
We've always been Kings.

O fug

8.9/10

Shadilay.

Exactly my theory too. Very eloquent user.

You're a little wrong, though. After the Scandinavians were forced to leave their homeland after many harsh winters (Fimbulvert in Norse Mythology) the semilegendary Venetic(=Polish) king Berig in welcome them in Gotiscanza, in modern day Pomerania. He's described as the "grandfather of Odin" because he told the Nords stories of the Sky Father; Perun.

Also, might I add, Romania was a united dominion then. That's why Romanians are most closely related to Poles than anyone else.

W
R
O
N
G

Who to then? I had an image but deleted it because it was irrelevant for so long.

Because the kangz and feminists are just following the lead of (((historians))). (((Academia))) is the most cutthroat mob on the planet. Those who question the narrative get culled and blacklisted, regardless of the quality of their work.

I say I say
*Develops agriculture*
Do you mean to imply
*Raises great temples, aqueducts and other works that still amaze after thousands of years*
And are you seriously stating
*Has industrial revolution*
Is your thesis honestly
*Invents antibiotics, and saves billions of lives, by fucking accident*
And let me be quite clear on the subject
*Exploits natural oil, moves on to nuclear and even becomes the leader developer of renewables and efficient appliances when people kvetch about that*
Are you honestly saying
*Develops worldwide instant communication network and finally gets a step ahead of his rulers that they will never truly get back*
That we were once royalty, and suchlike?