NRA after Meeting with Trump Tonight - Trump/Pence Don't Want Gun Control

Shills were wrong again. Shocking. Maybe they can finally kill their selves.

archive.is/0iuhk

?Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3
archive.fo/SCM8V
newsweek.com/alt-right-racism-mental-illness-psychiatry-personality-disorder-652273
archive.is/W8LvY
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/01/ap-norc-poll-most-americans-say-trump-is-racist/?utm_term=.b154ead8f73b
web.archive.org/web/20180302134926/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/01/ap-norc-poll-most-americans-say-trump-is-racist/?utm_term=.ff793482fc72
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
twitter.com/hashtag/michigan?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-trump-promised-the-nra-he-ll-continue-to-1520001529-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hysf446ysJc&list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Schneider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh wow what a shork le blumpf acted like he was cow towing to gun grabbers for their sweet salty liberal tears, just to pull the rug out from under them like with DACA and the WALL.

I forget the specifics but somewhere in the Art of the Deal, or at least I think it was Art of the Deal, Trump basically says that he doesn't want anyone to have any idea what the fuck he's thinking. Because you can't ruin his plans if you have no idea what his plans actually are.

tl;dr we chose the chaos candidate

Indeed we did. But paying attention to it is proving poor for my health and hairline.

it's not enough chaos for my tastes

Why didn't this become a bigger meme?

TBH, we had no other choice. chaos was always going to be our destiny. embrace it!

user, you should feel excitement not dread. you are witnessing history in the making. enjoy it!

when will the shills finally kill their selves?

President Trump is pushing the buttons of his base and the left. I love the feeling of uncertainty. It's exciting!

A bill in Congress might connected to the Florida school shooting.

Take a look at this:

archive.fo/SCM8V

Look at "ALL ACTIONS" on the bill tracker. On 2/14, the day of the shooting, you'll see Congress pushed this bill forward. 2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. Then, look at the Findings section in the bill itself. It's a (very questionable) list of alleged acts violence by "white supremacist" or hard-right extremists. Remember the ADL told the media Cruz was a "white supremacist" on the 14th. That was the same day this legislation sponsored by AIPAC and citing ADL/SPLC stats was pushed forward in Congress.

(using Tor because banned for calling mods niggers for stickying shitty content)

HEIL EMPEROR

Too fucking bad. 2A is not a toy. Get raped.

A bill in Congress may be the reason for the Florida school shooting false flag.

archive.fo/SCM8V

Look at "ALL ACTIONS" on the bill tracker. On 2/14, the day of the shooting, you'll see Congress pushed this bill forward. 2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. Then, look at the Findings section in the bill itself. It's a (very questionable) list of alleged acts violence by "white supremacist" or hard-right extremists. Remember the ADL told the media Cruz was a "white supremacist" on the 14th. That was the same day this legislation sponsored by AIPAC and citing ADL/SPLC stats was pushed forward in Congress.

(Yes, I am a Tor fag. I got banned for criticizing/insulting mods. My only mission is spreading this one piece of info about this (apparent) smoking gun link between the shooting and Congress.)

Reminder that betting on 4dchess doesn't make outrage invalid. If everything Trump does is 4dchess then outrage is part of his plan, and it is your duty to get pissed.

It's "kowtowing", FYI

tbh the chaos invites rabid

It is only 2018 user.

To sum it up, he's mostly unpredictable.

They could ban guns tomorrow entirely, and it doesn't stop mine from working. It will still feed, it will still bang.

the major annoyance is truly that, every time Trump does AB testing, or speak from both sides of his mouth making all his opponents dance around while he sucker punch them when they reach peak distraction. it also invite shareblue & Co. to siege Holla Forums for days until it comes out it was a dud distraction, sometimes with no evident outcome. And as he keep doing it, the shills create a backlog of stupid shit to vomit at every opportunity.
For fuck's sake, shills still try to parrot that syrian airfield for crying out loud.

I for one love shills turning schizophrenic caused by troll-in-chief.
I wonder what will be the next narrative?
Nuclear war? Launching nukes?

Actually this is exactly what I heard some leftists criticize him for. He has a tendency to repeat whatever the last people he spoke to said to him if he thinks this will get people to like him.

Can we drive the fucking obvious shills out, now?
They've clearly been waiting for this divide and conquer opportunity to happen, in every thread black pilling.

Please keep in mind that traitorous NRA shitheads don't consider bump stock ban as "gun control" because reasons. Trump will go through with the EO. Whether or not he knows the courts will strike it down and is just using it to deflect fire off him is anyone's guess.

As other anons said: chaos candidate.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PLASTIC CRAP
IT'S NOT A REAL MACHINE GUN REEEEE

Doublethink

This, when you look at this entire thing as the most brilliant form of reality entertainment it starts to make sense.

Seriously hope this is satire. If not, say good by to semi-automatics entirely because you can bump fire without a bump stock.

HE KEEPS DOING IT!!!!!

This. Book is a worth a read to get into his mindset

Was going to wait until I was a little more financially stable to buy a Ruger AR-556 /poorfag/ here, but I'm pretty sure I'm buying one on my next paycheck and just ride the financial shitstorm that will inevitably follow. Probably with plenty of mags and and ammo.

He still wants to take guns from dangerous mentally ill people right?

They same jews who run US Administration and the EU are doing something similar in Europe categorising racists as mentally ill

newsweek.com/alt-right-racism-mental-illness-psychiatry-personality-disorder-652273

That's the entire chess bit, getting retarded burgers to vote for their own incarceration and enslavement and cheer it on at the same time

Anytime a politician starts bitching about guns in any way its time to be very worried especially in the CY+3 where they use any excuse to try and strip the right to bear arms away from US citizens, everybody blames the piece of metal (gun) rather than the niggers, spics, criminals negligent cops/FBI,etc. responsible.

This, anti-gun talk is dangerous I don't care if its maneuvering,still need more proof than words since Trump said something different yesterday. The glee in that fuck kike's face (Feinstein) was disgusting.

use this to show why the mental health confiscation provision in gun control are raycist.

you must feel really mad right now

SHILLS BTFO

yfw Holla Forums swapped mein kampf for the art of the deal.

B….B….BUT….. GO BACK TO THE ZIONALD HE HAS BETRAYED US FORMER TRUMP VOTER HERE .IMPLEACH BLOUMF

WHY WONT YOU JUST FUCKING VOTE HILLARY
sha
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The irony of course being that not even Clinton would've sucked mutated diseased jew cock half as much as Trumpstein has, is doing and will continue to do

Can anyone remember when Holla Forums was about the Red-Pill and not dev oted to solely sucking on diseased NeoCon kike dicks?

CHAOS CONTROL!

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED SUCH A STRANGE TURN OF EVENTS
I am appalled, shaking and literally

Start a gofundme

Of course shills take everything at face value so this will go over their heads.

WHY DIDNT YOU JUST VOTE KILLARY?????????????

If you look at the pattern long term you can figure out a rough outline. That said, the shilling is fucking intense following each of his apparent cuckings.

Your shelf must be pretty small if there's only room for one book on it. Try disposing of some of your NTR doujins

So he’s not just baneposting, he’s ==BANKPOSTING==

Then
Now
Hmmmmm…..

The fact Trump is ZOG should help explain where you're going wrong here,especially after the fact he is going to fuck Amerifats up the arse by taking their guns, which Ameridroids love more than their own mothers

Trump might not care what NRA thinks but Republicans up for election in November do

Good. It works for now
Plebeian hand wringers can't into patience
Of course we don't budge
Never budge

Arse man is jealous he lives in cuckistan london and is a fickle as rifleless cucked faggot
Enjoy your tea faggot

Let's make a deal, you only come back after "le Drumpf Zognald" takes the guns from the "Amerifats XDDD".
Deal?

Enjoy your jewish caliphate American-isreali fashy neocon kike who is still posting pro-jewish Republicuck propaganda on Holla Forums years after the jews won the election for some reason

How about you painfully retarded jIDF hasbara kikes fuck off from shilling for NeoCohen jewry on Holla Forums for good

Trump has openly called for gun grabbing from anyone deemed "mentally ill". If you look at what happened under communists with "symptom-less schizophrenia" it's very easy to tell where that is going. Once the left gets into power again utilizing Trump's "no 2nd amendment rights if I deem you mentally ill" angle you will all be disarmed while commies remain armed.

You all know what happens next with the things he is proposing so stop pretending to be retarded. Or if I've given you too much credit, stop being genuinely retarded.

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST VOTE HILLERY??

IM A CRUZ MISSILE NOW

He can't vote
He is a foreigner from a foreign (cucked rifleless toothless) land

that shit is years old at this point get a new script

I love fucking with shills, driving them insane

It wasn't merely chosing, it was a summoning. Digits were offered to the god of chaos and he delivered a chaos candidate in return.
BLOOD, SOIL AND MAGIC

Noticing timestamp dub dubs
Yeah all one has to do is point out truth and the screeching is a given kek

Wouldn't the "shill" be the ones presenting themselves as the unofficial NeoCon Republican recruiters on here?

I'm simply opposing you jews shilling for ZOG on Holla Forums, I'm not selling anything

you lost, we won.
6 more years

Heiled digits
ZOG dies in the end regardless even if you are an insufferable ass faggot

>You lost, (((we))) won
Yes indeed, that much is clear

KEK

Most Americans think Trump is racist, according to a new poll

archive.is/W8LvY

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/01/ap-norc-poll-most-americans-say-trump-is-racist/?utm_term=.b154ead8f73b

delicious tears

“Courage – a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it."
-William Tecumseh Sherman

>(((Poll)))
>The AP-NORC poll of 1,337 adults was conducted Feb. 15-19 using a sample drawn from NORC's probability-based AmeriSpeak Panel,
>The poll includes a total of 388 black respondents, who were sampled at a higher rate than their proportion of the population for purposes of analysis.

Not only are (((WaPo))) and (((AP))) big enough of a red flag, they even openly admit to fucking with the (((polls))).

Most Americans think President Trump is a racist, according to a new poll by the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

More than half of adults think his policies have worsened the lives of Muslims and Hispanics, while almost half say the president has worsened the lives of African Americans.

In all, 57 percent of adults — including 8 in 10 blacks, three-quarters of Hispanics and almost half of all whites — say the nation’s leader is a racist, according to the poll.

About 85 percent of Democrats say Trump is a racist, while 21 percent of Republicans say the same, according to the poll,

web.archive.org/web/20180302134926/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/01/ap-norc-poll-most-americans-say-trump-is-racist/?utm_term=.ff793482fc72

Tyrone don't be wanting no job

Checked.

Agreed. We aren’t shills because we disapprove of something he does especially when it comes to 2A. If he starts talking on Twitter about increasing the age to own a rifle to 21 and you don’t get pissed off you’re a fucking faggot.

t. Shill

JIDF fuck off

should I make a thread about it?
funpostin

are you even trying?

Sounds like someone is getting tired of winning!

Indeed we did!

freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

salty tears

beautiful work

Yes but we also make our own list to further evolve our immunity.
Its almost like making a list of your favorite songs.

Sooner or later the shills are gonna run out of tricks.

Personally I think its a bot.
Look at the tor poster ITT alone. It keeps posting the same message when no one replies. I'm surprised a "different user" hasn't started arguing with it in the typical back-forth meaningless format we have witnessed so much in the last 2 months.

Well we'll see. If they do push for it, I can't wait to see the, "4D chess" kike midgets come out of the woodwork.

Checking double zeros; how perfectly fitting.

The outrage of IQ85 niggers is part of his plan. If you get outraged, it is because you are a fucking inbred nigger, especially after the DACA chimpout. If you camel-lipped alley monkeys can't learn the pattern after this, you get the gas.

Notice how they go back and forth without any message while derailing the thread

Perhaps ad2ae4 is not one.
But cf8992 is most definitely.
Perhaps they are both shills
Perhaps they are both bots
FILTERED

You quoted a post I made in direct response to another one of you lying jews,with a salient and self-evident proof you're lying kikes

Is there a single one of you kosher conservative kikes with a solitary braincell between you?

It is interesting how many jews openly push for ZOG on Holla Forums without any fear of being removed from Holla Forums

Like always, watch his actions don't pay attention to his words. Don't let down your guard yet for 2A.

This comment needs to be gilded and placed high for all to see.

Read some fucking books, niggers.

Great 1st post.
Just as I've been saying all along to the shillniggers, short sighted cuckchan-teir brainlets and assorted fucktardery;

That's fine but don't fly off the handle.
If Trump is doing something that you(we) disapprove of, there's always the option of posting to his twitters and signal amplifying.
At least wait to see before declaring him Reagan 2.0

Over the last two months, whenever Trump made ANY questionable move, this place got flooded with:

Its a D&C tactic called "hammering a fracture point". Similar to consensus cracking.
And some Holla Forumslacks think the "consensus" is supporting Trump

The consensus the shills are trying to crack is us. Our brotherhood & alliance

Notice how it switched IPs because I filtered him
FILTERED AGAIN

So new gun laws restricting ownership isn't "gun control"? Gee could've fooled me. Sounds like the exact definition of gun control.

They talk about taking guns from the "mentally ill". But who qualifies as mentally ill? Not homos. Not trannies. NOPE that's normal. The kike psychologists consider white males who don't want their country destroyed to be "mentally ill."

Have you retards not been paying attention!?!?!? They're literally going to give jew psychologists the say so on gun ownership and your fine with that. Besides, there already ARE laws that ban retards and felons from owning guns.They just don't enforce them, much like how they don't enforce our immigration laws.

We're being played for suckers.

You sound very alarmist

GOP is shelving the whole thing and moving on.
I guess the shills will have to formulate for the next fracture point

This is also in the Art of War

Hillary had a 95% chance of winning too. Believe us!!!!

Okay kike, I'm sure everything is fine. We can all go back to sleep now. Zzzzzz. And wake up when the country is 90% white again and we have borders again. Zzzzzzzz.

No you pay attention, keep an eye on tracking said legislation, raise hell when that legislation starts to gain traction, and prepare.

Oh and the Art of the Deal was coauthored and ghost written, (so really, he wrote it.) by a kike named Tony Schwartz. How the fuck do you people not know this???

Is it ok for me to admit that i really am not sure whats going on anymore?

Well no shit Sherlock. Many of the anons on here are ready to just let this slide though and I'm speaking to them.

So we should just throw the entire book in the trash because it was written by a jew taking dictation from Trump?
No they're not.
Your concern is appreciated though

Look at my posts, the posts I am responding to, as well as some of the responses to me.

YES! Because anything coming from the kikes is poison. I'm sure much of what is written in it is made up bullshit anyways.

Checkeddddd, but while I can agree in a sense with 9090, I agree more with 9099 because…who tf doesn't like winning? Winning takes patience, which thankfully kikes don't have.

FILTERED

Go read your kike book faggot.

I should have added
Now you're filtered

I love the monthly supply of salt that keeps being delivered right to our doorstep.

Yeah, go read the kike author's embellished lies. You fucking twat.

You don't make deals by giving your enemies what they want. He's has veto power. He can shoot down ANY legislation that crosses his desk. Why are they even talking about guns when they still haven't settled the DACA shit??

And no, you don't start saying that we need to take guns and THEN have due process. He even told Feinstein to put in here AR15 ban. Wtf is this and what planet do you idiots live on where you think this is how you negotiate?

May I remind you that we DID have an assault weapons ban in the 90s. Wake the fuck up, you retards.

Funny how we went from talking about inspirational books like Mein Kampf, but now praise kike written, made up shit like Art of the Deal.

To quote the God Emperor, "Sad."

Filtered

Oh yeah you're a faggot.
Now you're filtered.

How is explicitly saying he wants to "ban bump stocks, I'll write it off myself" being ambiguous? A: It's not. Your entire post falls apart if any form of legislation regarding bumpstocks or mental health checks passes.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Do it, they're fucked. Can't wait till they stick the final nail in their rotten, rat infested (ba dum tss) coffin.

Also thanks for the screencap. If the Don does use an executive action to ban bump stocks I'll have a great little T___D meme ready.

He wouldn't "try", he would just do it if that's the case.
more alarmist-concern trolling

It will probably suck
the left can't meme

I think that's the troll/bot.
He uses "explicitly" alot in his/its arguements

I'm a techno-fascist.

No, when a President says "I'll write bump stocks off with an executive order" it's fairly explicit.

chaos potus gonna chaos

this

I thought the god emperor would never lie to his base?

Yes, yes, i'll totally take everything he says literally from this point. Same for the jews, everything they say i will believe now. Because saying and doing are not seperate matters or anything.
Filtered.

You're about to get filtered. You're gonna run out of ips soon
I already noticed you/your buddies having to excessively use tor (because MUH MODS banned all your vpns)

he/it switched IPs again because it keyed in on "filtered" in my previous post

That tweet literally says they want gun control. Background check for "mental illness" is gun control. Stop trying to damage control for gun grabber Trump.

Have you ever replied to me in any other way, my "English" friend?

take your damage control to >>>/Trump/ and stay there

In general, just look at the color of his tie and whether he has his arms crossed (he's too smart for these not to be intentional tells). Red is 90% honest policy and 10% political maneuvering; blue is the reverse. Arms crossed is basic body language for concealing something.

I'd ask you to never change, but I don't think you physically can.

I'm in the same boat. I can't tell who's being played. I don't know who i support anymore or where we are headed. I can't tell who's winning because the uniforms keep changing and the goals keep moving. I think a lot of libshits are feeling it too.

Happening?
twitter.com/hashtag/michigan?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

I know what you mean, on the one hand Trump is telling us to our faces he absolutely loves isreal and he will do everything his best mate Bibi tells him to do for isreal and also tellsus he will fuck with 2A just like any other commie paid puppet politician while on the other all the fashy based NeoCon jews who populate Holla Forums insist he's a secret nazi who's secretly on ourside.

Oh sweetie no… Not everyone's muh shariablue shill. Maybe take your meds before you post again- oh wait that'll make you unfit to own a firearm according to the Don so better just stay psychotic :^p

hasbarafag please go

I would assume that that is not a coincidence, wouldn't you, user?
its timing is so close to when trump and pence flipped on gun control back to the conservative stance

I need to read his book once and for all; he's giving me heart palpitations but its a hell of a rush

Die.
Filtered.

Bleed to death internally.
Filtered.

Fat Sharennigger-
Filtered

Die.

Die.
Filtered

Cancer.
Filtered

At the end of it all… I only hope I'm not the one being played, and I remeber and read years of being played by the (((government))).

LOOK
This bill calls "white supremacism" or essentially anyone on the right "domestic terrorists."

This bill is pending now AND WAS PUSHED FORWARD ON 2/14, THE DAY OF THE FALSE FLAG SHOOTING.

2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. THE IMPLICATION IS THIS SHOOTING WAS CONNECTED TO THOSE IN CONGRESS PUSHING THIS BILL WHO ARE KIKES. IT IS IMPORTANT.

archive.fo/SCM8V

I don't think anyone on Holla Forums thinks he's a secret nazi, but he's not explicitly anti-white which is a rarity in politics these days and he's buying us some time. He also clearly cares about his country, which again is a rather novel concept. You can argue that sentimentality isn't enough, and you're right, but I actually find his patriotism to be rather touching. Unless you actually bought into the literally Hitler meme, I'm not sure what you expected of him. And no, I don't expect him to fuck with the 2A. I think he misspoke, but tensions are also running high and he's spent the last week meeting with the families of dead kids and the media has been shrieking bloody murder. If you disagree with what he said, like I did, contact your local representatives and tell them. I think Trump can and will make some missteps, and its up to us to hold his feet to the fire, but I don't think he has malice in his heart towards the constitution or the American people. we call him the god emperor, but he's only human after all.

How has faith placed in the lord helped the most christian continent, europe? A flood of africans, arabs and over 1 million children raped in the UK.

Boy oh boy I sure love that (((lord))) of yours. Thanks for killing pagans and many christian sects that didnt bend to the pope.

Just becuase someone doesn't think he's Hitler and admires patriotism doesn't mean they can't dislike his policies or his person as a whole. That is possible.

The meaningless debate/distraction/d&c shills are flooding this thread because they're nervous. They fucked this shooting up.

Look at this:

This bill calls "white supremacism" or essentially anyone on the right "domestic terrorists."

This bill is pending now … AND WAS PUSHED FORWARD ON 2/14, THE DAY OF THE FALSE FLAG SHOOTING.

2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. THE IMPLICATION IS THIS SHOOTING WAS CONNECTED TO CONGRESS.

archive.fo/SCM8V

Meaningless debate/distraction/d&c shills are flooding this thread because they're nervous.

They fucked this false flag up.

Look at this:

This pending bill in Congress that's moving forward calls "white supremacism" or essentially anyone on the right "domestic terrorists."

THIS BILL WAS PUSHED FORWARD IN CONGRESS ON 2/14, THE DAY OF THE FALSE FLAG SHOOTING.

2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. THE IMPLICATION IS THIS SHOOTING WAS NEEDED TO PUSH THE LEGISLATION FORWARD AND THEY DID IT THE SAME DAY.

archive.fo/SCM8V

←case in point

Meaningless debate/distraction/d&c shills are flooding this thread because they're nervous.

They fucked this false flag up.

Look at this thread:

This pending bill in Congress calls "white supremacism" or essentially anyone on the right "domestic terrorists."

THIS BILL WAS PUSHED FORWARD IN CONGRESS ON 2/14, THE DAY OF THE FALSE FLAG SHOOTING.

2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. THE IMPLICATION IS THIS SHOOTING WAS NEEDED TO PUSH THE LEGISLATION FORWARD AND THEY DID IT THE SAME DAY.

archive.fo/SCM8V

obviously the only sane response to a situation such as this is to go outside at night and draw an octagon in the ground and then draw pictures of kek inside it (make sure you put on some owl repellent before you go out)

there's no stopping now

Reported for spam.

We'll see.
FBIniggers are investigating his precious Juvanka.

The "Christian continent of Europe" has mostly forgotten God. Degeneracy is rampant. Churches have become an empty shell full of lies. Many come in Jesus name but are not of him but are false teachers and apostates. Time to return to him.

>Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

The only people spamming this thread are posting irrelevant garbage to distract from this massive fuckup of a false flag.

Look at this thread:

This legislation is extremely important and MUST be addressed NOW because it unconstitutionally calls all "white supremacism" (a vague, bs term that can be manipulated) or essentially anyone on the right "domestic terrorists."

archive.fo/SCM8V

In other words, this thread is being shilled hard with bullshit and D&C when there is a very real threat in the form of legislation pending right now in Congress. They literally ran a false flag to try to push it forward AND DID PUSH IT FORWARD.

So, fuck you, shithead.

It's basically power politics 101, still so many fell for it. Seems like it works

DAS RITE

This. Saying is only good enough when Trump says things we like.

I miss this man so much. I wish he would be given a front facing job like (moonshot here) press secretary so that we could have him on video every week.

Reported for spam, then.

Fuck you, shithead.

←shill twat

The reason shills are shilling up this thread is, these people fucked up this false flag in a big way and it's on the record in Congress. Just look for yourselves (not addressed to shills–you can fuck off, shills):

LOOK with your eyes:

archive.fo/SCM8V

This bill was moved forward on 2/14, THE DAY OF THE FALSE FLAG SHOOTING. IT RELATES DIRECTLY TO THIS LEGISLATION.

2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. THE IMPLICATION IS THIS SHOOTING WAS NEEDED TO PUSH THE LEGISLATION FORWARD AND THEY DID IT THE SAME DAY

Reported for spam and obvious ban evasion.

You triggered you shill fuck?

I don't give a fuck what you report you fucking piece of shit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

FACTS are FACTS. You shill fucks cannot fight OBJECTIVE FACT IN THE RECORD.

archive.fo/SCM8V

EAT SHIT EAT SHIT EAT SHIT

But a shoelace is

(Checked triple digit dubs)
That quote is pretty accurate, they sure are in a metaphorical hellfire. Sadly, the US is currently being engulfed by the flame as well.

He has a point, instead of spamming this thread why not make your own thread?

t.buttmad kike fangirl.

You people are a cancer

This guy can't rub two braincells together.

Republicucks were ready to sign off on anything to get the crying to stop.

"lets just take the guns with no due process!"

But just pretend it didn't work, shill.

Why isn't Hillary president yet?

No, a good strategy would be for Trump to say "I don't support anything that infringes on your constitutional rights." That also prevents any gun control bills from being passed, and bypasses the "only pretending to want to destroy the constitution" and pissing off your entire base.

Great advice. Now go work for Trump bro

no but calling people neocon jews just because they have tempered expectations of what Trump can reasonably do is childish.

I would but I'm not jewish and married to one of his kids so I don't stand a chance.

What.

capped

The issue is that Liberal and jewish politicians create situations that lead to shootings and then use those crises for political gain. In the worst case, they are forced to retire and draw a nice pension.

The boomers won't leave.

The ZOG didn't manage to take the guns after Sandy Hook where they hoaxed the death of toddlers and small children, so why are they able to get away with now? Because conservative gun-owners are fast asleep. "We've got our boy Trump in office, he'll know what to do". History always repeats itself. The democrats try insane shit for 8 years to no avail and as soon the rethugs are in office they finish the job.

gtfo reddit

So they're still going to stop people who the jews deem to be unfit from owning guns. This isn't a victory.

If racism is a mental illness then if mentally ill people should have their guns taken, Jews should be disarmed by default.

Waiting for muh bingo. They don't even try to hide it yet kvetch when anyone tells them to go back to Reddit.

This tbh.

It's beautiful.

I read this in JO's voice and laughed heartily. Have a great weekend Holla Forums!

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-trump-promised-the-nra-he-ll-continue-to-1520001529-htmlstory.html

Trump still wants minimum age for gun ownership to be 21.

I never understood why people can actually trust this conniving, lying Jew York Capital pig.

He lied all throughout his campaign. He is mostly the same as every other run of the mill ZOG politician.

Read Mein Kampf for once you dirty degenerate nu/pol/ trash.

"the nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated"

Straight from Hitler himself.

International poisoners. Jews.

Trump is bread and circuses, a distraction. Making you focus on muh wall, muh DACA, muh guns, muh deepstate, muh dems, muh this muh that.

The only answer for saving America is genocide, the death of all non white invaders.

READ MEIN KAMPF FAGS

I get what your saying user but calm down. We are not at that point yet.

I'm of the opinion that these trump fanatics are old people and minorities. Dumb shitskins mad at dems and boomers who don't care about the browing of america

well he clearly isnt but isnt this exactly what hes doing?

This tbh.

Also this…. and read Siege by James Mason! You can even listen to it while play games like I am: youtube.com/watch?v=hysf446ysJc&list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq

Fuck off kike

This is a strangely familiar argument.

you misspelled turbo-faggot

filtered.

Maybe he's baiting the democrats into a brash move, just to do nothing and point out how these scared losers want to disarm the population.
Maybe he's riling up a frenzy and then pulling some small token restriction. If there's a big enough shitstorm, it'll seem like a big deal no matter how minor the change. Seeing as it's something the democrats want, it'd make him look more diplomatic and cooperative. If the dems want to push for more later, he need only point out the huge shitstorm that came about last time.
Or maybe it'll be something completely out of left field.
Whatever the hell he's doing, it's bringing a lot of attention to gungrabbery. Hopefully one we'll see tied in up a pretty bow that somehow seems to satisfy both sides while actually doing fuck all.

Can we start posting national socialist generals again seeing how many cuckservative rouge boomers there are here?

The Donald has just been playing to the cameras to de-fang the (((democrats))). He knew they would never have the votes to do shit. They never will. If you want to disarm the American people you have to be prepared to kill, conservatively, a few hundred thousand of them.

This is not the way my brudda.

Its just so weird, I suspect that we needed less subterfuge because of how huge the media disconnect is right now in the US (14% republicans only watch MSM)…it should have been a clear slam dunk win…but then jewtube started banning our many heralds, even airsoft channels to try to get the narrative into their favor again. So perhaps this time in which trump conceded was time enough to get re-organized for these many groups in response to the retards on jewtube? Fug if I know. Still doesnt feel right, no matter which way you look at the gun control thing, with that fucking jew cunt feinstein was gleefully rubbing her hands. Fuck I hate that cunt.

This man keeps playing me like a damn fiddle and I don't like it.
I keep thinking "He's gone too far this time" only for him to pull it back.

He didn't really pull back, shills are just running with misleading headlines.

Sounds like they want to make sure Generation Zyklon can't get guns. Also the longer it takes the more probability something will happen that make you be deemed unfit to ever have a gun whereas if you can get your license at 18 you have the best chance to get it before something disqualifies you.

Which is exactly what he has just done.
He just lip serviced the kikes again, so the (((media))) can't say
Instead they say

responding to

8/pol/ was lost the moment they supported NuReagan. Do real world activism instead.

May way of thinking. Fuck I love Trump. Guy is a national hero.

Please deport the fucking spics asap. Hang a few nogs while we're at it.

This post wreaks of kikery and/or assblasting.

Leave and never come back.

honestly I mostly agree with you, but one thing it does do that he might want is kicking the hornets nest and waking some on the right up that went back into sleepy complacency after the election victory but ya I don't think it was great either way or worth it

Reading pol and watching the news and reading websites and listening to our President, fucking awesome rollercoaster ride, I've been thoroughly enjoying this year so far.
we're going up the hill again if you haven't seen it yet, more shit coming in a week or two as DACA wraps up!

T_D sick bantz.

Reminder that the gun frenzy was caused by the absurd Parkland, FL school shooting, and the Parkland shooting have been caused by Congress. The primary reason for the shooting, however, may not be gun legislation.

archive.fo/SCM8V

This bill labels anyone with pro-white ideology a "domestic terrorist." The bill is sponsored by a (((former AIPAC lobbyist, Brad Schneider))).

Congress pushed the bill forward on 2/14. See ALL ACTIONS near the bottom of the page on the bill tracker linked above. 2/14, was the date of the shooting. It was also the day that the ADL was feeding false talking points to the media that Cruz was a member of a "white supremacist" group.

Look at the Findings section in the text of the bill. There's an absurd list of violent incidents purportedly carried out by "white supremacists." The Findings sections contains ADL/SPLC "statistics," etc. This means Congress pushed this bill through on the same the ADL, which is cited in this bill, was feeding false talking points to the media that claimed Cruz was a "white supremacist."

This bill has to be opposed now. It will be very hard or impossible to challenge once passed, because it can label anyone a terrorist, essentially. It makes sense that they would do whatever it takes, including possibly set up a school shooting, just to get it passed, since once it's passed, it's impossible even to criticize for fear of arrest.

The gun grab may even be a distraction from the fucked up bill this shooting may be designed to push through Congress (although it could be dual purpose–push the legislation and the gun grab).

SHILLS PROVEN TO BE WRONG FOR THE NTH TIME
Omg wow, I'm so shocked.

wow man what a fucking in depth detailed statement really changed my entire outlook. but hold on theres even more. trump even agreed it was a great meeting. so fucking based!

Weather is unpredictable to those who are not meteorologists.
He's very predictable. Think high IQ shitposter-in-chief.

tbqf at this point MacDonald's Culture of Critique is far superior.

Trump just dumped some ink into the water, stayed motionless and moved when the heat died down and currents shifted another way.
It's not hard to comprehend.

chessucks, go back to reddit with the rest of the cumskins and bitch about muh sharia there.

Only niggers diss chess. And even among niggers only the niggest diss chess.

cumskins all

He's just doing the same thing he's done for years. I'ld say it was a bunch of newfags who didn't know any better that were sucked into the news vortex he created, but that's sadly not the case. Really disappointed by how many people's brains shut off on this one.

The realest position is exactly this. Trump's first calling before he went into real estate was actually theater, and now he has the biggest stage in the world. He is orchestrating all this chaos not just because it keeps his opponents guessing, but because it's fun. The redpill on all this is Trump is constantly playing a character of his own design, with few-to-no winks to the audience. The chaos you hear out of the WH is real, Trump probably really did sit there 'fuming' about Hope and enact the tariffs because he was 'unglued' at the time. But in reality, Trump calmly and deliberately chose to do that on the basis of "hm, how would Trump (the character) react in this situation?". I doubt he even lets his aides in on the joke.

If I could tell him anything, it'd be to reassure him that some out there do in fact get it, and that we are thoroughly entertained.

Remember Trumps time in the WWE.
He's a natural showman.

LEL MAD SHILLS XD ROFLMAO LE UPVOTE ME MAGAPEDES I BTFO SHILLS ERRDAY

Yup.. I wonder if you had a part to play in that.

The only answer for saving America is genocide, the death of all non white invaders.

READ MEIN KAMPF FAGS

Pretty tough talk you A1 cocksucker, pray tell what have you done to improve the country or anything in your pitiful existence? How many niggers and Jews have you killed? None, you're just some pathetic faggot sitting in your mom's basement telling cunts to read Mein Kampf like a fuckin parrot. Trump is gonna go down as the best President in history and you? You're just a fart in the breeze son.

Gas yourself you fuckin mongoloid.

Dubs don't lie, so I'm checking these.

The only believable 8d chess angle here is that Trump intentionally went overboard with the "take the guns first" comment so when he dialed it back to his original position, which was already bad enough, it would seem reasonable to his base.

B O O M E R

"I like taking the guns early, like in the crazy man’s case. … Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

They love chess up the ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Schneider

My GF's last name is Schneider am I fucked?

Don't get too smug there Moishe, you're still going to the gas chambers.

Kek nice try pig puke, I'm generation X. Trump pissed on you and so do I.

I don't care if it's "4d chess" or whatever
This kind of statement is never ok
ever
especially from anyone in an elected office
ESPECIALLY from the president

Talk talk talk, repeal the NFA or gtfo

ADHD is mentally ill. So that's at least 20% of male population or so.

Not a shill was stirring
Not even a kike

Attached: buttblasted2.png (1841x728, 624.42K)