Trump to Place Big Tarrifs on Steel/Aluminum Imports, Globalists BTFO

The US losing its steel industry would have been crippling, so everyone should be happy about this. It also helps to ensure the rust belt will vote for him again.

archive.is/KnW3w

Other urls found in this thread:

trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=1579
usnews.com/news/business/articles/2017-04-06/eu-imposes-anti-dumping-duties-on-chinese-steel?src=usn_tw
amm.com/Article/3788416/Eurofer-warns-US-against-igniting-trade-war.html
archive.fo/PKRLE
archive.fo/fIEYD
youtube.com/watch?v=HuRgCKPaNVU
commerce.gov/news/press-releases/2018/02/secretary-ross-releases-steel-and-aluminum-232-reports-coordination
archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain
archive.fo/UlF2Q
articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-01-27/news/0201270268_1_metal-management-world-trade-center-shanghai-baosteel
archive.is/Bjw4D
bc.ctvnews.ca/man-who-kicked-richmond-library-worker-identified-1.3826949
cnbc.com/2018/03/08/trump-signs-tariffs-that-exempt-canada-and-mexico-open-door-to-others.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heard about this today. China is kvetching. Talks of trade war and such and such. This is an automatic boon to US Industry, which is superb. That with is a additional hedge on a 2020 Presidential run.

Harro how wirr you get your cheap premium Beijing product nao gweilo?

good

This is secondary and another piece of propaganda to the masses.
The country is being lost to a foreign population, this is the real deal. And there is not any sign is going to stop, neither revert.

OP, here go fuck yourself. You need steel to make your own weapons, and that industry allows people to have higher middle class lifestyles. Honestly, I'd say you're the traitor to whites since the only jobs that would be left in Middle America without manufacturing will be taco stands. Go rope yourself.

SO I CAN FINALLY MAKE MY AR-15 LOWERS OUT OF PURE AMERICAN ALUMINIUM
Oh, wait, nevermind.

In4b
etc

The EU has imposed HUGE tariffs on chinese steel (over 50% in some cases)
trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=1579
and their tariffs are still high (around 20%)
usnews.com/news/business/articles/2017-04-06/eu-imposes-anti-dumping-duties-on-chinese-steel?src=usn_tw

Trump is very right to go forward with tariffs. Germany is mad because this will make the US more competitive.

Americunts are only anti globalism…if it's not their version of globalism.

Hopefully one day my beautiful nation will ban the american garbage. The mcdonald's, the coca-cola, the clothing, apple shit, clothing, the hollywood "entertainment", video games, cancerous pop music etc.

USSR and the DPRK policies on making american garbage out of their nations is the right way. It causes faggotry and severe retardation the more people are exposed to it.
Of course any country that refuses to import american "culture" will be deemed evil and will be invaded.
Americunts should never be trusted. They are an hivemind after all. The white americunt wants the same as the black, jew and latino americunt: world domination and replacing genuine culture with their fake capitalist culture

I'll be that guy….I smell war. This is exactly what got us into WWII with Japan.

EU is mad now because some of the cheap steel destined for the US will affect EU markets. a temporary thing.
amm.com/Article/3788416/Eurofer-warns-US-against-igniting-trade-war.html

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST FUCKING VOTE HILLARY????????????????????????????????????????????

DO YOU UNDERSTAND JAMES ALEFANTIS AND DAVID BROCK WILL TRANSFORM ME INTO DOG SAUSAGE?

this is not a fucking game anymore
SHAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The real question is, Will this make relations between Russia and the USA stronger? I want a strong relationship with Russia.

FUCKING NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now where'd that niggerjew that was blackpilling about him taking it to Europe and not China, go?

Y U DIDNT LISTEN?

Y U NO VOTE KILLERY?

EVERYTHING IS LOST

DAVID IS GOING TO PERFORM RITUAL RAPE DISEMBOWELMENT ON ME

Y U NO VOTE IM WIT HER?

WHY COULDNT YOU JUST VOTE KILLARY?

Russia does export some steel, so they might not like it, but it's not really a big deal compared to gas

C'mon, really?
Do you know about Affirmative Action quotas?
Yes, those, the same ones that discriminate against us.
A lot of those jobs will end up with invaders, their spawns, degenerates, and women.
Is that make sense to you?

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv Moshe?

The sooner we can fuck over China and become more domestic, the better.

Fuck off.
You are shilling the dispossession of our people.
Die traitor.

Twitter has been bitching up a storm.

Using your own materials, tooling, etc. tends to get the costs down as well. Sure it hurts at first but that is part of the fix for letting the kikes sell our industry.

So your argument for taking all well paying work away from white people is it's okay because AA exists? Are you fucking stupid? Is your plan to destroy jobs first and get rid of affirmative action second? Is that your plan, stupid?

How does that work again, retard?

Twitfags, please make this a designated salting thread.

No at all.
I arguing that this is just a drop in the ocean. A cheap piece of propaganda to make happy The_Donald dumbs who are invading this board.
Affirmative Action must be terminated to these "news" be significant, otherwise… it is just hot air and smoke.

Y U NO VOTE KILLERY?
you're fucking cancer shill, get the fuck from this board

Keep crying, you little fucking bitch.
7 years

If we ever go to war with the Chinks, what do you think we're going to make weapons, planes, tanks, etc. out of? Wood? Go suck a black cock somewhere and shove yourself into an oven, shill.

I don't think his original point
is a bad one.

Nope.

so you don't think white jobs should be protected?

Forget which jew buddy of Trumps has been stockpiling aluminum for years now. Silverstein is it? Can't remember, one of them has though.
Pure cohencidence I'm sure though, Trump is amazing, sick of winning tbh.

Niggers and spics are backbone of US shipbuilding so what is your point?

Also modern steel making cant be made extremely automated with minuscule numbers of labor.

Import tariffs are for a dying economy. But enjoy paying more and more to subside costs while Chinks get their iphones for $50 for example.

Import tariffs can make sense as real tax for the rich.

I think that's a strawman and not what he was saying. If the population situation isn't fixed, it really doesn't matter. To your point here >11329293 there isn't going to be a war against the chinks because their point blank isn't going to be anyone left who cares about the geopolitical orientations of present and near-past America. We're already at the point, in terms of working and breeding age people, that Whites are effectively marginalized in any position or company someone can't get them an "in" to. Just the secondary education situation where schools that were not in rich neighborhoods but still good are just totally inundated with niggers and spics. Trade schools packed with violent niggers expelled from the regular schools and bringing it with them.

You are so right.
Most of these "good news" will be for non Whites and women's benefit. But because it marginally touches White men, OP is making a big happy fuzz.

You mean the Chinks who'll work for a dollar an hour to process it? You owe them more money than they owe you. They'll get you back for this in a different way. Stupid pointless chest pumping so that you can all suck eachorher off about progress.

I mean (((multinational))) corporations that produce and trade steel.

All I'm getting from this is you're a traitor that thinks whites shouldn't have well paying manufacturing jobs and the US has to import its steel form hostile enemies. This is good news and anyone who says otherwise doesn't want white people to succeed. Stop trying to ruin it with your horrendous autism regarding demographic decline. What's the point of reversing that when you are still owned by the Chinese because you can't even sustain yourselves anymore.

gas you say?

I'm not saying that at all. You keep building strawmans that nobody is saying. I never once opposed the tariffs and neither did the guy you started this tangent with. You are making all of that up.
Now I am convinced you are not White.
I'm not sure what this means or exactly what it is referring to. Right now White America isn't sustaining itself. If you're talking about the tariffs, I'm not opposing them. The guy you originally responded to wasn't opposing them. This guy is opposing them. Maybe start in on him – but he's not talking about non-White demographics, which is what is got you triggered.

fuck off, tor faggot

Definitely not White. Couldn't even keep it together after your first call out. Feel free to filter, spic.

IMPLEACH BLUMPF

you sound brown, so you get flushed down

You should start preparing your suicide, kikeshill. Alot of stuff to do, don't forget to livestream!

This is Holla Forums post-Trumpstein election

Do you faggots believe we are joking when we tell you to kill yourselves? The only reason for you not to fellate a shotgun is so that we can kill you ourselves, once the day arrives.
You can prepare for that too.

We don't for a second think you're joking,after all you've set out a rather elaborate campaign to completely dominate all these once jew-wise boards into campaigning for communism through the back door with NeoCohen politics, you're determined to destroy America.
We can see that clearly

I'm just puzzled why the mods haven't done a single thing about you jews gaslighting the goy on Holla Forums for the past few years is all

The Jew won't like this one.

Tell me about Venezuela. I hope you haven't had to eat your cat yet. That'd be sad.

Call me when they actually go into effect

Post salt faggot/

daily reminder the US already imposes over 12,000 tariffs already. daily reminder tariffs don't fix trade issues, they're just a tool to unilaterally sop up the extra money businesses have after the tax cuts.

It's not like the Chinese actually pay their workers, so they can afford the tariffs easily. They need other countries to buy their cheap steel more than anything, because if China stops growing, their economy will crash out because of their own debt bubble.

Oh it's beautiful. WWIII is inevitable because Kike debt capitalism is retarded.

I love how the only thing the news harps about is how this could potentially increase costs. Meanwhile, they never made a peep when Obama implemented all of his costly regulations. I hope the normalniggers realize this.

Our President.

苦啊
How dare these America* mo*grels defy our Great Chi*a. We will show our defia*ce by filli*g your toothpastes with more fluoride.

tariffs do fix trade issues. the current mechanism they use to fix trade issues, anti-dumping duties, do not

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL

RECIPROCAL MOTHERFUCKING TAXES

Let the kike asspain kvetching commence across the globe

Oy vey goyim, it waa HER turn. How d-dare you try and compete, you antisemite.

China is still a paper tiger, if the western world was willing to actually protect their native workforce and imposed tariffs on Chinese slave labor products, their economic growth would plummet, and since that's really the only thing that has been keeping the Chinese masses in line, the chink oligarchs would have a hard time keeping in control of the situation. Starting an additional war, that could possibly cut of their access to maritime trade routes, from this position, would be straight up retarded.

Checking quadruple dubs for maximum juden butthole anguish

CHECK 'EM

wrong

Good relations between Russia and the West is what kikes tried to prevent since forever. The West has the a lot of technical knowledge and Russia a lot of raw amount of materials. Mix that up and you have the strongest allied economical superpower in the world.

Typical of (((your people)))

Check’d and heil’d

More hidden taxes on goyim.

Steel production is not labor intensive at all. Like, it barely is even a factor.

Pretty much this, but at least they are cleaning up a bit of their mess.

This.

These morons don’t get it. The jobs are not going to return. Steel production ever was labor intensive and has been very automated for the past 50 years.

These idiots think that steel mill from the 1900s is going to reopen and 10,000 jobs will open up with it.

This.
Hopefully now that amricunts are becoming more and more protectionist the rest of the World can follow.

Protectionism is patriotism, free-market is treason!

All those automation and it's maintenance requires jobs.
and there's a difference between having an automated mill and having none.
Don't even mention the self sufficiency and relative control over the production.

This is a classic example of the 2nd exodus.
please gtfo cuckchan.

It is still better than sending all all our shit to china so they can sell it back to use. Remember how after 9/11 they sent all the steel to china? That is part of the steel recycling/production process. They do it in china because they have no environmental regulations, but the US does.

Without these tariffs, it means beijing can fuck up our markets at its own whim, by changing the level of subsidies. It is part of why nobody wants to invest in mines, because the price is so unstable. It's part of why the coal industry is fucked. Obama totally fucked it

Forget about the jobs for a second, it's about insulating ourselves from chinese economic trickery. They have been fucking us over in every way possible, from 0% tariffs, to global warming (which they use to force up our prices).

It also causes a local increase in demand for things like iron ore and scrap metal processing, resources we do have here. That guy has no idea how the economy works.

China currently gets a lot of their non-recycled steel raw materials from North Korea and Australia, then sends the resulting steel to America. In essence we could be moving jobs from Australia to West Virginia.

wtf I love corporate welfare now

wtf you're Natsoc now. It's like you're not a literal cuckold anymore, literally, like paying a nigger to fuck your woman and raise his kids.

This media spin is reaching new levels of hognogery.

Fuck off Wang, we don't need you nor did we ever need you. The Kikes needed you to fuck us over.

Word is getting out!
I dunno if any of you use twitter, but this is one of the better guys to follow.

checked :^)

Butthurt chink confirmed.

This is the opening offer in a more protracted trade negotiation. Classic Trump style. Open with harsh threat, negotiate down to something beneficial. As quoted this will have the net effect of creating jobs in steel foundries (pretty horrible conditions) at a cost to the economy of an order of magnitude more in losses to companies using steel. It may not cause a net gain in jobs and will definitely hurt the economy with higher costs. We will only be shifting Steel imorts over to iron ore imports anyway, as hippies will not let you mine iron in the US much anymore.

The US imposes over 12,000 tariffs, genius, we tax the shit out of damn near everything that crosses our borders. And a tariff isn't a tax on "them" it's a tax on US consumers. This isn't going to make people not buy Chinese steel, it's just going to suck up more money from them when they do. That's going to make everything from cars to furniture more expensive for US consumers. So all the tax money the goyim got from the tax cuts goes right back into uncle scam's pockets.

You're an idiot. Tariffs increase the cost to import something, making it more economical to buy locally produced goods. Foreign goods are usually cheaper because of exploitative practices, like paying your workers dogshit money in dogshit conditions while pumping your air full of smog and your rivers full of acid. Obviously American products cost more because we're not soulless rice niggers and we care about our own people and our environment. (((International businesses))) produce their shitty products at low overhead by raping the third world, then deposit the profits of their 900% marked up Iphones into Swiss bank accounts, extracting money (buying power) from the American economy which we will not get back, while extracting resources and labor from the third world which they won't get back. Classic kike tactics, looting a country to the point of collapse then fleeing with your shekels.

Tariffs are the only way to protect your economy from this kind of predation. If you make it too expensive to buy foreign, people will be forced to buy local. This means your buying power remains within your country and circulates from consumers to producers, instead of being siphoned out of your country.

Dutch in the States.
Now emasculate yourself degenerate.

You also need truck driver to move it. People to maintain and fix the facilities.. People to build new facilities… People to middle man the product…people to supply the facilities… People to build the machines in the facilities.

This, but china ALSO subsidizes their steel industry. The communist committee in beijing can easily flood the market if they choose, somewhat like OPEC could flood the market or change supply to whatever they wanted.

You really have no idea where you are. Go back to reddit, cunt.

nice get

Nigger, he was saying bringing the jobs and manufacturing back is good. Chinks are bad. Mkay?

Chinese steel is a scammy as fuck industry. They sell us lower quality steel than ordered by mixing it in with the higher quality steel.

It's too expensive to individually test hundreds of tons of steel so they test the first small shipment which is usually the high quality one.

The Chinese are known for this scam, so they actually funnel their steel through different ports all over the world in an effort to conceal the steel's origin.

The anal pain is strong with this one. But where have I heard this retarded jew argument before…

…Oh yes, that's right, from the usual sources kek

Plus the recycling facilities (which is actually quite significant), freight train jobs, power production for the arc furnaces, I mean you name it. PLUS post production, roll forming, etc. The steel mill itself is just a small part. This will actually create significant jobs.

(((free traders))) are trying to demoralize.

Seems like I miss quoted. my apologies regardless.

I shit you not, the headlines on the lying media was something along the lines of "Drump causes DOW to drop 500 points today".

I was just reconnoitering leftypol a few minutes ago. They're jacking each other off over this. Like a return to where the Dow was last August would be the spark of the revolution and true communism.

This is the first bonified example of "4d chess" I've actually seen from Trump.

For starters, he just won the state of Pennsylvania in 2020. Michigan too maybe.

He also forced eurocucks to up their tariff game, closing off all large markets for asian steel. If America isnt buying, then they have to or go out of business.

Worst Korea has already surrendered, saying they will seek an exception to the tariff i.e. they will make a deal on Trumps terms. This will happen, as it will with Canada and other US allies.

Thus, other nations will have to make concessions for the privileged of selling steel here. These will be political as well as economic.

Which brings me to China. The chinks will be under pressure to do our dirty work on North Korea is there is money on the line. Otherwise they can shove the steel they dumb on us up their ass.

Hundreds of thousands of workers in steel and related industries will see a raise in wages, and the costs will be borne by heavy goods manufacturers who still have to sell at what the market will bear.

Trump also just won the steel workers Union endorsement obv.

In short, Trump fulfilled another campaign promise to crack down on unfair trade practices. But seriously, we can let Trump get the nuclear codes.

Feel free to start making an argument against the facts I laid out at any time.

Except this doesn't make Chinese steel as expensive as American steel, so companies will still buy Chinese steel, they'll just have to give the government more tax shekels for the privilege. This raises the cost of consumer goods so the only ones that benefit are the US government, while everyone else gets fucked. Bush did a 20% steel tariff in 2002 and it didn't lower US consumption of steel at all, it just hurt the economy because money that could be used for R&D and reinvestment went to the government for more goy wars.

It's basically 100% china. They have been doing this shit for almost 20 years. I guess trump wants universal tariffs so China can't try to go through a middle man.

China also did currency manipulation a few years go. The jews of the far east can't get away with this anymore.

How did he pull the trigger on that one? With his toe? He got a nice splatter, I’ll give this a solid 6/8

Yeah, they're Russians… pic related. A bit of a e-celeb troll around here, and a Kremlin agent.

HURR DURR MUH FACTS

No, fagface, you have no "facts," just the standard shitsack of jew-ifs. As many anons have already correctly pointed out

You are a complete fucking retard. But feel free to keep spewing your moronic jew-ifs so we can all laugh at the dancing nigger and his idiotic ape gibberish as he tries to pass as a human intellectual.

herro neocon

sod yourself with a vodka bottle

This has practical impact. It results in low-quality parts in automobiles all over the world, particularly problematic in bolts, which may sheer off under stress they're supposedly rated for.

The guy just watching is hilarious.

any time now

Manufacturingfag here, all for this happening but nervous at the same time it's already difficult to find some of the steel we use, need mines to be reopened.

Lots of domestic iron ore and coal, though.

That's where the jobs are.

Time to post those caps about Chinese steel (((quality))) …

By all means.

I like how the Dow was on a decline already last week but the (((news))) is shouting from the rooftops that Trump crashed the (((market))).

He already filtered you, you stupid kike, just like the rest of us are doing. we filter obvious shills here

All news is kike news, is worthless garbage, lies.

My fucking sides.

I wonder how long it would take to get some of them running again. There are also some jobs in recycling. I don't know the exact figure but I think about half of produced steel is from recycled steel. There is good reason for china to feel butthurt about this.

What the fuck guys??????
Why didn't you just vote Hillary?
Why won't you just stop supporting Trump?
David said he'll dismember me while James Alefantis will make cured sausage out of my shriveled cock cutting it slice by slice to serve as thursday sharepepperoni special to Chelsea Clinton?
This isn't fun anymore!
Now I'm going to have to start looking for a real job
t. Oliver Willis, research fellow at Shareblue/former MediamattersforAmerica

Awesome, the US are going to need the increased tax income fo dem programs when it goes >50%.

intellectual cowards

>(((corporate America)))
checked Satan

Oh look, another buttmad kike come to kvetch about muh drumpf keeping his campaign promises and stealing the shekels away from globalist jewry.

>But it was the market's response that broke the camel's back: what followed immediately after the tariffs were announced was a 30% plunge in the S&P 500, a slump in the dollar and a rally in bonds that slashed 10Y yields in half.

archive.fo/PKRLE

Makin majick

If the EU tries to instill tariffs this time it's going to crash the economy in the middle of Brexit and the Italian withdrawal from the Euro.

There will always be people involved until we reach a future where robots can actually take over including their own maintenance.

archive.fo/fIEYD

Trump's economic advisor
OY VEY!
youtube.com/watch?v=HuRgCKPaNVU

They're gonna retaliate with tarriffs, even though the EU already has higher tariffs on steel?

Go ahead.

How many billions annually towards Israel again?

They're going to do the exact same thing they did when Bush tried this shit. Put stiff tariffs on the main goods coming from key battleground states (like oranges from FL, etc.) until he cracks. The US imposes over 10,000 tariffs on imports already, it's not like the US is "playing fair" while everyone else imposes unfair taxes on our goods.

The country is going to shit, Mexicans and drugs are flooding in, niggers are rioting in the streets, autists are shooting up schools, kikes want to seize all weapons, and you think oranges are going to be worth political salt?

Good luck.

Notice how it says "etc."? That means the EU is going to impose tariffs on every major output of every major state. Produce and tech from CA. Boeing jets and weapons from WA. US made cars and motorcycles. US made bourbon and other alcohol. Virginia tobacco. These all add up significantly against US consumers and US producers. Bush found this out the hard way.

They can try it, but my point is their steel tariffs are already high. I guess you're saying the EU will use this as their excuse to punish trump voters?

I'm saying they'll do exactly what they always do and use it as an excuse to punish the US economy for imposing another tariff on imports.

^ Liberal fear

The fuck we don't play fair, kike. Now we're running with your rules. Or do you mean (((fair))) because we just taking it in the ass anymore and leaving shekels on the nightstand?

We play "fair" in the sense we impose tariffs just like everyone else.

Bush was a cuck.

Who wants to feed a bunch of shitskins in the EU anyway? Sell the oranges to Chinks and they can stop taking all the water.

You don't have to tell me, I'm old enough to remember the whole fucking disaster. Doesn't mean Trump isn't making the same mistakes.

He can't fuck up as hard unless the kikes pull another 9/11 when the entire world is catching on to their tricks.

Not at the same levels clearly. The businesses all fled for those countries because it didn't make sense to do business here anymore. That's changing. We don't need imports, and with how much food we produce and how little many of those countries do, they either want to eat or they will have to start buying poisoned kibble from china or they will have to get off their asses and start taking their country back from the semites. No one else is going to save them or pay for it.

Making foriegn steel more expensive doesn't help business, it just makes steel more expensive. The tariffs don't make Chinese steel as expensive as US steel, so there's stilll no incentive to buy US steel. It just puts more shekels in the pockets of the ZOG, while jacking up the price of manufacturing in the US. You think making steel more expensive will help the auto industry? You think making steel more expensive will help the construction industry? You think those costs won't be passed down to consumers?

how are you this economically illiterate?

The US needs to kick out the free trade kikes already. They only stand for free trade for banks as a way to control the finances of countries, not as a means of mutual exchange. Everywhere else it's pure protectionism. It's economic imperialism and every time a country tries to shutter them off they throw a massive fit and create civil disorder and war.

Well, better start mining rare earths in the US. See how long it takes until the EPA pisses itself again because of thorium.

The auto industry that needs continuous bailouts? The construction industry that's being funded by a massive Chinese asset bubble causing Chinese kikes to secure their money in foreign real estate while colonizing the West? Consumers that are being priced out by a manipulated market? Wow I sure do love this!

Do you consider 12,000+ US tariffs not protectionist?

Yep. Increasing steel prices will hurt all of those dying industries even more, and they'll pass that hurt onto our already hurting consumer base.

Those need to be reconsidered too. The entire economy needs to be restructured. Finance needs to be deglobalized and industry actually internationalized.

Your argument Is retarded the same way the graph showing the decline of steel under bush was for two reasons: NAFTA is gone and corporate taxes are lowered. When you have a noncompetitive environment companies were already dying from NAFTA competition at that point in time and tarrifs obviously they don't work.
I wonder what trump did differently hmm?

Remember how the US and Japan got the ball rolling on trade negotiations when they first met.

The price of the steel is not as big a factor as you think it is.

Do you think china has our best interests at heart?

Consumerism isn't the end all and be all of economics despite what kikes think. This obsession with materialism began with Marx, who passed it on to the Trotskyist neo-conservatives.

The security of the nation-state is in the security of the Volk and its virtues.

Listen Avi, Your kiked up game you started in the 90's is over. We're done with your faggy corp taxes and we can get shit rolling hard and fast over here. Your dog eating pet, Xi, is going to send his Styrofoam Navy and its going to burn. Were going to turn the clock back.

Once upon a time the US was the leading producer of rare earths, but that mine in California has been closed for some time.

This.

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THINGS GET MORE EXPENSIVE IN THE SHORT RUN IF THE MONEY SPENT IS IN AMERICAN HANDS BUYING OTHER AMERICAN GOODS
too many niggers today crying that america wont be flooding china anymore with our currency, while they flood us with steel that is trash except for the first sheet on the ream.

It boils down to this:
The Volk has to own the banks.
The Volk has to own the guns.
The Volk has to own the factories.
The Volk has to own the media.
The Volk has to own the state.

Those five control the fate of a nation and the kikes have the banks, they exported the factories, they have the old media and the Congress. Only now with the internet has the media monopoly been collapsing, while they have never been able to eliminate the Second Amendment. Digital finance is on the rise. Their time will be up soon.

And as far as I know, rare earth mining was shut down in the US because of the thorium waste. Which is very mildly radioactive. It's so harmless the US built an airframe from a magnesium thorium alloy.
Good luck trying to get that through the radiophobic public's skull.

As long as the tariff is in place, the prices will be high
But it won't be. This tariff doesn't make chinese steel the same cost as US steel. If chink steel costs $100/ton and US steel costs $200/ton, this tariff makes chink steel now cost $120/ton. Still cheaper than US steel, so people still won't buy US steel - and the increased cost only benefits the feds. Now we're still buying chink steel, but it hurts our economy more and the only one benefiting is the ZOG. It's only a win for the IRS.

The EU has over 20% tariffs on steel imports, and germany's industry is doing just fine. In fact it's a leader.

Yes, and its industry has had how long to adapt to it?
If the US imports 50% of its steel from China, and the new tariffs cut that number in half within a day, I doubt that the American steel production will be able to keep up.

Drastic measures need to be implemented slowly, unless you want to end up like the Soviet Union after Perestroika.

So you're suggesting it should be a 100% tariff instead of a 20% one?
Buying American also guarantees quality, whereas when you buy chink shit there's a very good chance you don't get what you ordered. That gamble alone makes US steel worth slightly more, although it isn't seen as a big enough problem to justify the current cost difference. US steel doesn't need to cost exactly the same as chink shit for it to be competitive, though the costs need to be closer to each other than they are now.

Buy Russian steel.

We aren't near capacity and the imports aren't going to drop overnight. The EU has put HUGE tariffs on chinese steel before, and it worked out fine for them.

from
commerce.gov/news/press-releases/2018/02/secretary-ross-releases-steel-and-aluminum-232-reports-coordination
You might wanna read the whole thing.

Americans have, 100% of the time, voted against new wars. Didn't do a damn bit of good, and for this simple reason: the "commander in chief" is not actually in charge of the military, in the Common Law system. For example, the "Commander in chief" of the UK military is the QUEEN, and she is also the "commander in chief" of the Australian army and the Canadian one as well. However, this is sort of like being the faggot dancing around in front of the parade, while everyone marches behind. The REAL commander is unseen…

The EU is trash it has not worked out fine.

I wish the Brits went with the Spanish Crown's Style. Where the King straight up has to serve in every branch of the military. This Parliamentary shit has to tone the fuck down and let you have your natural rights back.

I'm saying unless the tariff is 100% (or whatever it needs to be to cost nearly equal to US steel), it will only serve to provide more tax revenue, and will not decrease the amount of chink steel bought nor increase the amount of US steel bought. All it would do is increase costs

This must absolutely happen. China lies about every last piece of steel and its rating. China lies about every last production of aluminum and its metrics. China uses every last dollar arbitrage to push its shit. And it is shit. I'm tired of cleaning up their crap.

What will happen, is one part of the cancerous Asiatic overgrowth that exploits the West to maintain order and control over its slaves, will collapse overnight. What will happen next, is this will blow over into the States and Europe, and the Asiatics {jew, kazakh, chink, designated, cong, spic, ameri-indian, etc} will all chain-collapse. There will be problems, but there were going to be those exact same problems –regardless–. So this must happen now. The Asiatics, these chinks, who all live action role play as Human, must have all bridges burned now, and let them cannibalize each other.

kekked and checked

To be clear, the communists in the States and their Fed sponsored agencies, have subverted the unions and also accelerated demographic replacement. This means that the fight must also turn inward, to all collectivist shill grabs and lying liar groups inserting themselves into account/currency and actual/wealth gateway pinch positions. It's far past time to take care of our own problems, and this problem is absolutely not excluded. If more than 5% of combined Africans or Asiatics join a union, it is no longer valid, and just like China, it will lie and sleaze and cheat every last underwriting of labor and memory exchanged for currency. The Fed, and all Central Faith Units, commit treason against humanity when they permit account numbers to LARP as worth exchanged.

Blow back will ripple through all group and collectivist accounts. The cucks will scream, the diversities will scream, and correctly so: their shit is no longer able to be afforded – far too much has been cannibalized and not replaced for them to be supported now, and they stuffed their gluttonous miscegenation-muh-kids faces with it anyway.

This must happen, and will happen anyway. Do it now. Let all cooperate to obtain. No more lies. No more lying accounting to push Fed dollars and Chinese exchanges. No more lying actuals, to use laughably false production, to push Fed dollars and Chink exchanges. End it, and burn the network.

I hope that chink got his ass beat, but that was a good lesson for the stupid old academic lady. You can tell she's used to mouthing off without consequence; meanwhile the white guy beside shows through his body language that he senses a threat.

Hitler and Trump were both drinking water at speeches so he's clearly literally Hitler. Checkmate, buddy.

This is mere correlation, not causation. Many other factors involved in the market issues at that time. Namely Fed-related junk

From what I understand of economics, tariffs just cause the prices of goods worldwide to increase over time

i think there was a little bit more at play than simply tariffs at that point user.
wouldve been a good year to be short on almost everything. and im sure they did.

This is true, but its also a more complicated issue than "make white people fuck and make babies more."

Consider WHY white people arent having children for a moment. A lot of it has to do with economics, specifically that we've been jewed so hard and so long, that it takes two incomes to run a home steadily. I know on my income I struggle just to make ends meet, I couldn't support a second person AND a child without the other person working as well. And I'm not lazy, I work in a good field, and with a moderately useful college degree.

But, its even worse for a lot of people who end up working in the "service" industry, retail, sales, etc. They make nowhere near enough to raise a family on one income, so they don't want to have families because no one will be home with the kids if they expect to have any kind of income to pay for said kid. If you fix that problem, and increase earnings enough among the white population (ie: the ones thatll work, and seek skilled labor jobs and not just gibs or picking crops in a field like nogs or spics), you'll see a very large population boom as shit loads of whites who WANT families and children, but feel they cant afford them, will start having disposable income and spending more time enjoying themselves which leads to positive feelings which leads to desire to mate with each other which leads to children which many of them will be open to having or even just flat out want them.

So yeah, we have "other issues," but economics is at the core of the problem. Fix the economics, and you'll fix a lot of the problems

chinks underprice their scammy shit using change thrown to them kikes milking the average American dry.

it was funny. i saw quite a few US steel guys on CNBC bring this up today. the anchors were falling over themselves to try and shout him down and make it hard to understand what he was saying.

TPP is not cancelled.
It has come back under a new name.

Eat shit and die faggot, Trumps election cause a small baby-boom by its fucking self.
Whites need hope and strong leadership, the economics will be dealt with.

A woman raising your kids should not be working for the entire time from pregnancy until about 12-14.
Cost saving measures like home schooling, and cooking at home will surpass any mostly part time work she would do.
If both parents are consistently working full time, kids have no parents.

If she isn't breastfeeding exclusively (formula is fully kiked up and if breastfeeding is a real issue babyfood can be made at home instead) while they are unable to eat solids, kids development is damaged.

Checked ✅

Checked ✅😄

You come to a nationalist board kvetching your (((libertarian))) dumbassery and expect what? Bagel coupons?

Squinty Yellow Jews

It's a good thing the rusted and warped steel beams from the Trade Centers were photographed before sent to China, otherwise your recycling story might be plausible and we'd have even less evidence Mossad were culpable Moshe.

White American with German ancestors. Also my thread got stickied, go suck tranny cock over on /saltleft/.

And you two have completely missed the point.

Is it possible to have children now? Yes, of course it is or no one would be doing it. Do "examples of other people doing it" help? Sure. But there are two things you need to actually consider which neither of you are

1) The "trump baby boom" was caused ENTIRELY due to hope and optimism for the future. POSITIVE EMOTIONS leading to people feeling better/happier and being more inclined to procreate because of that. Nothing actually changed though, and because of that, the "boom" was incredibly small compared to what it could be.

2) We need to be thinking long term here, not short term "just get our numbers back up for the moment above the spics" because we need to be laying the foundations for a lasting future. Sure, the "boom" after trump won was nice, a surge many didnt expect. However, it wont last, and it wasnt as wide spread as you think. Because of the simple fact that a very large percentage of whites still havent found themselves financially in a position where they can lead lives with those "perks" that make people happy, and also feel like they can afford children.

Again, this all has to do with how people FEEL about things. The "boom" you spoke of was entirely due to feelings, not real effects because none had happened yet. But the feeling was enough to increase mood/sentiment to the point some people began baby making. You know another huge way to increase mood/sentiment and get even more whites making babies? Improve the quality of their lives across the board. You know how you do that? You increase their financial stability and enable them to earn enough to be able to do things that MAKE them happy on a regular basis and live off one income. The woman then stays home and guess what? Shes happy, but she wants kids, because she also wants the happiness of having something to fulfill her life.

Right now, we're all consumed with making ends meet, which leaves many people in terrible moods, with little to make them happy, and even less room to have or even desire children. Again, I give myself as an example. I haven't even bothered trying to date in a long time, why? Because I don't earn enough to support a wife and children, and have nothing left over at the end of the month. You know what would make me far happier, allow me to go and do things more, improve my mood, give me the opportunity to eat better and lose even more weight (already lost 100lbs from where I used to be) and get in better shape (going back to the gym like I was during the weight loss process), and thus meet women and support them and allow us to have children? Thats right, a better economic situation wherein I could earn a lot more money and enable those other things.

Sorry you guys don't seem to understand these simple concepts. Improve the economic situation of whites, and you'll greatly improve their moods and their ability to procreate and DESIRE to do that

bullshit. if you manufacture a finished product made out of steel or aluminum (eg cars, toasters etc) the cost of one of your inputs just went up. That's bad for business

Bush put tariffs on steel as well. This is nothing new. You know what else isn't new? The technology they're using in US steel plants. The reason US steel isn't competitive is bc the foundries haven't upgraded their equipment since the 70s

this is a bullshit move that won't actually have a great effect. but, keep trying bootlicking trumpstein jackoff

Increased demand for American steel leads to innovation and the opening of newer more efficient plants.

There is no long term population fix without direct, explicit subsidies to have White children and an active removal of people who aren't White. The National Socialist model is already out there and proven. People who don't want to follow it keep coming up with workarounds and half-measures that they hope will satisfy and shut people up because ultimately they don't want to pursue National Socialist policies and the resulting battle with industrial civilization.

Or you could shortcut all of that and use targeted, nationalized research.

YOU PRICK NEED TO READ UP ON THE HISTORY OF CHINESE WARFARE LONG STORY SHORT SEND EVERYONE OVER THE HILL SCREAMING AND THEN GO HOME AND PROFIT OFF OF THE FARMS YOU SENT YOUR FARMERS OFF TO DIE FOR

CHINA CAN'T INTO WAR ….properly

archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain

READ MEIN KAMPF YOU FUCKING RETARDED DEVOTEES OF MR.PRO ISRAEL, PRO ZOG, PRO ELITE BANKSTERS.

TRUMP HAS YOU ALL BRAINWASHED.

YOU GAVE UP NATIONAL SOCIALISM IN FAVOR OF A KIKE SPONSORED SHIT PILE!

TRUMP DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE WHITE RACE, ONLY JEWISH KIKE ELITES AND THE PEOPLE SPONSORING HIM BASED IN ISRAEL.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS DESERVE CREMATION 14/88 HITLER WILL RISE AGAIN

YOU SOLD OUT TO JEWS! REALIZE THE TRUTH!

Government funded research has a tendency to go into politicians' money laundering projects.

Lots of other countries seem to handle it very well.

They aren't as thoroughly subverted yet.

In regards to this "small boom," I have to say, as a North Carolina resident (though a native Californian), I have lost almost all of my straight white female friends here over this. Nearly all of them voted for Drumpf, nearly all of them became overtly racist because of Drumpf, and all but one (who is a voluminously-enhanced Fatfrican-American chronically unable to get a date due to patriarchal fat-shaming) has had at least one child since Drumpf won. Most (75% or so) are now pregnant yet again. All of those having babies are married to patriarchal white shitlords. My straight white female friends from California, however, continue to resist Drumpf so very few of them have had kids. Thus, it seems to me that the Drumpf Baby Boom is heavily localized in more politically extreme areas. California is a happy, peaceful, moderate area, thus no Baby Boom; NC is a shithole filled with the most racist white "people" I have ever met in my life, has a literal white supremacist Republican state legislature (who, on taking office for the first time, immediately repealed the Racial Justice Act passed under the previous Democratic administration), and openly ran a eugenics program that sterilized minority males through the 1970s.

It doesn't look like they are on track to be, either. Increasingly it looks like this cancer is being limited almost exclusively to the US.

It's easy to judge the effectiveness of Trump's propaganda based on the reaction of the judenpresse. They dropped Russia, attacking Trump's cabinet, and gun control to constantly kvetch about the tariffs he is proposing. He's playing them so easy.

That's because the US has too great a tendency of listening to kikes. What countries were you thinking of? Switzerland? They know about jewish tricks.

I'm talking about the world in general.
Switzerland is literally where the Rothschilds live.

[citation needed], cuck, because Americans overwhelmingly favored entry into WWI, WWII, the Spanish-American War, the Mexican War, the mini-war of Hawaiian annexation, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Iran, North Korea, and anyone else not doing Israel's bidding.

China has to import most of its iron ore, so unless they plan to tear down buildings to recycle into tanks, they are out of luck.

They also import 10% of their food, so there is that concern too.

WWI is not accurate. That was not a popular war.

You said "lots of other countries" but you can't name them?

The majority of Rothschild houses are in England, France, and Austria. Unsurprisingly they ban archive from their site.
archive.fo/UlF2Q

Not sure what your point is, isn't it common knowledge the WTC steel was sent to china?
articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-01-27/news/0201270268_1_metal-management-world-trade-center-shanghai-baosteel

Countries that aren't the US. This isn't complicated. Look all over Asia. The exclusively privatized model of the US has failed and continues to fail. The huge burden shift onto the public for basic social infrastructure is basically unheard of in the rest of the world, outside of maybe African shit holes.

That's due to race consciousness. The government can invest in its own people when it's run by it's own people. When the government is run by kikes, you need to manage your own.

Sound money defeats globalism, because without central bank fraud, all the ponzis fall apart. No protectionism involved.

That's not a viable excuse. It's a deliberate action that is continuously enforced with state and private corporate power to keep the exclusively privatized model in effect.

annnd they're liars
< (((bloomberg)))

Jesus christ, you're a faggot. You stopped improving yourself because "muh economy"?

Do you think private enterprise is that bad? Shouldn't a well-trained doctor be able to run a private practice in a small town, charging responsible fees? The state / corporate perversion of it is another matter, and should be destroyed and the powers devolved to localities.
Whites are not Asian ant-men, whites can achieve more than them. The flaw in the Asian system is when those in charge start turning against the average person, they just eat it up.

No they fucking didn't.

Neither was entry into WW2.

You're building strawmen. It's also an interesting question because your health isn't like picking between a cotton shirt or a linen one. You don't really have a choice in the matter.
I don't think it is. Conspiracy theories about radical cures aside, a profit-driven health industry needs sickness.
When is that going to start happening? We can't even achieve viable public education or a genuine homeland.
All across Asia its nothing but rising living standards, rising purchasing power, rising optimism. I don't know who you're trying to fool at this point. Nobody wants a pep talk anymore.

If you want to believe that the Asian model is superior it's up to you. Watch China in the next few decades, if it wins, you win.

Based on the current trajectory of Western civilization/neo-Zimbabwe I'm not going to be around to watch anything in the next few decades.

I agree, this is not some risky venture, it's exactly what companies do. Steel is always needed and the upgrades have already been tested.

The government report seemed more concerned with aluminum though, they said only one company could produce military quality.

You’re both new. There is only one way to reply to that dyke.

Yeah, that "rachel maddow" guy isn't a left-wing progressive, lives in Russia, and has no idea at all about American politics or history.

After all, who would consider Woodrow Wilson the candidate of war?!

Indeed, it did.

No one disagreed with that, so why you call us ignorant is unknown.

WEIRD BOT:

No gifts.
No gibs.
The giving of gibs ensures the flood will rush in.
No protected spaces.
No forgiveness.

Also, incorrect. The only long term population fix is Winter, Desertification, or Purge. More are dying. More will still die further. You are quite mistaken, if you think gibs is anything other than ephemeral inflationary confabulation. A confabulation, that I will purge, and all notions with it.

ACTION:
(1) No traitors. All traitors are to be shot without redemption.
(2) No Asians. All Asiatics must go back.
(3) No Africans. All Africans must go back.

While there are exceptionals for those that have gratitude, this is about iterative systems, and those foreign systems must self pay for their own 1:1000000 selection wars, to find those exceptionals able to have ableness within my system.

They will go back to the back of the line, they will go back to their countries, or they will go back six feet under. This is the only gift available at this time. My salvation, and my damnation, are mine – both are withheld due to the repeatedly demonstrated kike mechanics, but the later I agree to lend for actions rules 1-3.

No otherwise gibs.
No dependency.
Everyone must fight.

Filtered.

Filtering for saying "No gibs," is that it?
What don't you report me, you sensitive retard?
Or is my formatting too shitty for your tastes?

Regardless, there still will be no forgiveness. Giving gifts for babies has always ended poorly. It, by nature of implementation limitations, ensures matriarchy and devolves into kikedom.

10,000 HOURS IN EXCEL

Bring it, stupid yellow fuckers. China is and has always been ass at war, I would welcome a great confrontation against them.

Goddamn it my sides just exploded. Sums what it means to be an American up so neatly.

Did you see what I wrote, you fucking dipshit? Bush put tariffs on steel, too, and that didn't happen. Read a book before you open your mouth you cocksucking retarded faggotnigger

nope

Between steel, and chickpeas the leafs are getting raked pretty hard.
archive.is/Bjw4D

Nice argument.

Dubya may have been an idiot but Trump isn't.

>post the Chinese steel (((quality))) caps
Are they the ones where the grade was significantly lower and bait and switch shit was done?

Thats not what he was arguing at all, retard. While I dont think youre a kike, you're definitely retarded.

Perfect.

PRAISE KEK

No you illiterate fucks. He's saying that those jobs will be great for spics, niggers and women. Do you not know how to read?

Then a load of you nitwits call him a kike. Kys

3? Kys faggot. Offtopic.

Great post. You are correct but dont rely on digital finance. If it suceeds theyll just destroy the internet.

see

Oh, the old "Trump is a traitor unless he does everything 100% perfect right now" maneuver.

Bush also went along with the kike story of 9/11 and started two wars, depleting our economy more than a little bit in the process.

Yes. Economic nationalism is the way to freedom from kikery.

Average tariff rate on goods coming into the US is like 2%. China is like 9%, down from 50% when they started dismantling our industries.

Tariffs don't kill domestic industry. Learn some fucking history, China built their industry up with tariffs over 50%. US did the same thing in the 19th century.

wow, great graph, good thing there were no confounding variables in 2001's market.

2 nukes and Japan was ours. How many will China take?

you have a lot of choice in being physically active and eating well
lazy fuck

That goes without saying – of course, any attempts to strictly regulate what makes it onto store shelves in the first place is vigorously resisted by entrenched capital. I was more referring to things like a broken arm, an ear infection, cancer, etc. Your response is very interesting, though. Says a lot about where you're coming from and where you're not.

It's called chineseium.

When you owe the bank 1000 you have a problem, when you owe the bank 100 billion, THEY have a problem.

How's the rapeseed market?

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-who-kicked-richmond-library-worker-identified-1.3826949

He's been saying he would do this for years
Why is this suddenly surprising?

Kinda looks fake tbh.

Where's the damage to the tiles from the point-blank shotgun blast? Where's the debris? You'd think they would be a lot more blood unless they took this immediately after he did it.

The Italians are not going to leave the Euro, they would go bankrupt. At the moment an Italian at the helm of the European Central Bank, Dragi, is financing Italy’s debt by printing money and a zero interest rate.
So Italian debt is payed by other, northern European Euro members, like the Dutch Germans/Austrians and Finns.

Trump announced to penalize EU steel imports. Do you think the EU is dumping steel for the US? He is kvetching about European/German cars, do you think one more US branded car is sold? How about producing better cars.

What is going to happen, there will be less cars produced in the USA. Steel is more expensive and German car maker, BMW, Mercedes, VW are going to move production from the USA back to Germany, because tariffs will make it not longer profitable to import from the USA.
So less jobs in America.

This is not about China, Europe.

No one is going to buy American cars in Germany no matter how good they are unless they are, ditto for Korea and Japan. It's just not going to happen so there is no downside for the United States on this particular industry. We already don't have the reciprocal sales and we're never going to get them, so if the domestic market pushes out BMW to some extent to soak up more Cadillac then so be it.

The EU is a lot less stable today than it was during the Bush presidency. It's unlikely they can push as hard without suffering backlash at home.

The goal of the tariffs is to tax chinese steel, not EU steel. The tariffs apply to all countries because China moves their shit steel through canada, mexico, etc.

Come on, you should understand, the EU has the same tariffs trump is proposing. The EU is just using this as an excuse to punish DRUMPF.

And you are building one as well, saying that is like saying that only the US has privatized healthcare or that all injuries, practices and health can be bottled up into one can. There is a lot different things involved in healthcare and most issues that say a family doctor faces on the regular can be fixed with things either from a drug from a store, a first-aid kit, some sleep or a check online. There is a huge variety of things that doctors actually are needed for to help patients but the majority of people who seek aid is for really stupid shit that can be solved with what I described. It would be hard to find help in a small town with no doctor if your dick got cut off but if you got bitten by a rattle snake then they most likely have an antidote and a first-aid kit. Its true that the healthcare industry in america is pretty retarted, overpriced and corrupt but its still has a number or advantages to the one here in Canada with people with skull fractures having to wait with people with their ears plugged in emergency on a good day while the costs get really fucking ridiculous for tax-payers. So many dumb-asses and grannies here mixed in with people just taking advantage of the system I wouldn't be surprised if people just bleed out in the corridors if a real disaster happened.

Also whites don't need public education, home schooling your kids is a must in the common core day and age.

And If by asia you mean China you are full of shit, and a lot of those countries are dealing with corruption (not on the scale of china) or terrorism. Even Japan and South Korea are having a tough time.

Don't other countries already have tariffs on american goods?

Ok Mexico you go ahead and make living in Mexico more expensive than in the US. It's not like we even need to import shit from them anyway. It's they that need the US market to keep their economy afloat not the other way around.

OK for the dim witted:
German car maker do produce cars in the USA and import them to Europe.
That is going to stop. Capito?
Cadillac is not going sell one car more, because BMW, Mercedes, Toyota do produce in the USA too, are not affect by US car import tariffs.
But there will be less cars produced in the USA, because there will be no more import into the EU. BMW, Mercedes will move production back to Europe for the cars sold in Europe.
So Trump kvetching about German cars on US streets is highly uninformed and stupid.

What backlash if Trump starts a trade war with Europe?

As far as I know the only vehicles Germany produces in the United States are SUVs and similarly classified vehicles. They do that because the US has a tariff on light-duty trucks. If that tariff wasn't there, they wouldn't bother.

Yeah and the news is full of shit on the matter, as usual. The EU is criticizing the US for doing the same back to them. "The EU cries in pain as it strikes you"

German auto manufacturers only produce cars in the US because of tariffs you fucking moron.

If it was pointed up you wouldn't see the damaged tiles because of camera angle. As for debris besides his head, that also depends on the construction of the ceiling above the shot. The majority could have pushed up and through. Aside from the first spray of blood, the rest that is pumping is going down the back of the head and under him to the drain. Some of the blood made it past the drain because it traveled out his mouth and down the shotgun.

I thought about that, but even an an extreme angle it should have ripped chunks of tile and ceiling all over the room.

You make a good point about the drain though, it's hard to tell how much blood there is behind him.

That is wrong.

Totally irrelevant, for the import from the USA to Europe. Which is going to stop.
And who are the morons will be clear after US automobile workers will be fired.

Could you fill us in on the vehicles Germany manufacturers here?
It's not totally irrelevant. The US is a large consumer market for Germany's SUV models while also having a tariff on light-duty truck. Building them here kills two birds with one stone because they sell them here and they take advantage of non-union labor because they don't want to pay their own guys back in Stuttgart or wherever. They don't build their plants in Michigan, that's for sure.

So if they really have a problem with it, pack up and leave.

Which they won't because the US is a bigger market than Europe.

Roughly one third the German cars sold in the US are manufactured here and are not affected by tariffs, but most of the high-end & luxury vehicles are built in Europe. One way German automakers get around import tariffs and taxes (both US & EU taxes) is to literally invite Americans over for a European vacation where they pick up their new car directly from the factory, saving enough in the process to fund a vacation. That's just one example why everyone is upset about German automakers. They're so far ahead in quality & features that they can wait for everyone to showcase their new models and then come out with marginally better ones, while undercutting the competition in price. They're sitting on decades of technology; Munich airport for example had self-driving, autonomous vehicles when i was there in 2012. They've literally entered the "robots building robots" stage and the diesel emissions scandal and the proposed tariffs are just the overture to a much larger trade war against the German automobile industry.

i should add that germany produces more than twice as many automobiles as the US and exports like 10 times as many.

I didn't ask for a number. I asked for the specific models because the issue of contention was whether Germany was only building vehicles that fall under the "light duty truck" classification in the United States. So I'm asking for specific models, e.g. Volkswagen Jetta, Mercedes whatever class, BMW whatever series.
So they'll do just fine regardless of tariffs.

It's not just SUVs, they build everything from sedans to station wagons in the US.

No, dumb nigger. Metals are mostly recycled.

Right, so which specific models?

The thing is that most American cars simply don't sell in Europe, those simply don't fit into European market segments. Most of US cars are too badly equipped for their size. US cars only sell well on niche market segments like pickups and rest are very specific models like Ford Mustang.

Mercedes produces C-class in US in addition to SUV's. VW produces Passat in US in addition to SUV's.

Right and that's fine. No one is obligated to buy them. It's also a big reason why the US would benefit from tariffs, the traffic is very one-sided. If the foreign consumption isn't there, increase domestic by freezing out foreign imports. For 99% of people going about their daily business of commuting and running errands, there is very little functional difference between a Volkswagen and a Ford.
That wasn't so hard was it? It was like pulling teeth to get that answer. Taking it a step further, however, how many of the components are made in the USA? I worked at a VW parts warehouse here – body panels, largely – and not one part was made in the USA. Does that get trucked to a plant, assembled, and then it is declared "made in the USA" by non-union labor making like $12 an hour? If our total labor contribution isn't good enough for you, maybe our consumer debt to finance your vehicles isn't either.

One thing you have take into account is that Ford has been in Europe since 1920's. They have complete European product line up, used to export some models to US, mostly models on compact side of product line up like Focus. GM used to own Opel until quite recently, they sold it to PSA couple years ago.

If US raises tariffs for European cars from most favored trading partner status, EU will retaliate in some other product group that will have similar effect on US exports. Current import tariff for US cars is 2.5%.

Check UID's. I'm not the person started that argument with.

The exports are so one-sided that the effect can't really be similar. That's the overall point that is being made. So rather than try to be nice and bleed away all industrial knowledge and capability, it's better to just get on with it and begin the process of rebuilding domestic industry to a world class level.

The main reason why European and other foreign manufacturers have become so big players in US car market is the fact that US automotive industry had neglected R&D since 70's. They didn't play the long game, instead they focused maximizing profit from current products. Same thing with steel industry, Europeans and others invested in production facilities. The cannibal capitalism started in US couple decades earlier than in rest of the world.

Trade between Europe and US is mostly about services, raw materials, food and highly refined industrial goods. In m

When it comes US exports from China and other 3rd world countries. It is to large extent US companies that have outsourced their production there. Keep on R&D and marketing in US, outsource everything else to 3rd world aside from potential flagship products.

And that's a fine explanation for how we got here. It doesn't change the inevitable solution to the problem, though.

Tariffs are only short term solution, assuming US wants to keep its long term partners. Long term solution for US is to invest into modernizing production facilities and R&D.

From government side of things, they probably need to fix fuckload of laws and regulations. US laws are insanely complex in many ways, there was once a law, that got amended countless times over the decades and lawmakers have only vague idea what they are doing. To put things into perspective. US tax code takes bigger pile of books than all laws in many European countries. That complexity is the reason why there are insane shit happening like GM receiving more tax returns than they pay taxes. US needs new tax code that is entirely rewritten from ground up. Another good example is Patriot act, it didn't really add any new laws, it only changed countless existing ones and it certain that pretty no congress member or senator had any idea what they were actually doing.

And you do this by bringing the production back domestically. This isn't complicated.
Our current partners are the ones who benefit from these nation-wrecking trade imbalances. That's not a partnership, it's a bribe. At worst it is planned demolition. We want a self-sufficient nation, which is much further beyond even what Donald Trump is offering.

In Meiji-period and Showa-period Japan, there was a law that no one could participate in government unless they came from, and had the approval of, the military.
It allowed for a Fascist takeover to occur quite easily, compared to many other nations.
We need the same thing here.

Why aren't Jews first on the agenda of those to expel?
I wouldn't even mind cooperating with Blacks and Asians to expel the Kikes, and then offering them their own plot of land in the Mississippi Valley or Northwest coast, respectively, as a form of gratitude.

This one sure did…

Literally the Dot Com Bubble; faggot.

Zyklon Ben has gone from kvetching about nazis and being a shabbos goy libertarian to supporting nationalist policies like protectionism.

Should've posted this as well

Mods do ur job and ban this fagit

I filtered you once already, hooknose, and I'm doing it again.

BOOM

cnbc.com/2018/03/08/trump-signs-tariffs-that-exempt-canada-and-mexico-open-door-to-others.html