Would you help Shadow The Hedgehog pick the ULTIMATE flowers?

Would you help Shadow The Hedgehog pick the ULTIMATE flowers?

10/10 Yes I would

Its not okay to teach kids being edgy. They might become fascists later.

Is that fucking Quinton Flynn? Jesus christ they really wanted the edgiest voice they could find.

i honestly wish this was Shadow's actual character.

Personally I have found that my so called edginess is that which keeps me from embracing fascism. Fuck the system, fuck the police, fuck the law, those who tread on me end up dead by me.

Yeah, fascists are too orderly and controlling to be edgy.

Would you help Knuckles instead?

DsS is pretty good autismo

No its Kirk Thornton hes acutally one of my favorite voice actors since he does voices of scumbag gangsters really good

12/10 take my money

It's a legit shame so much of this game's content is locked behind physical DLC bullshit.

Yep, they have no fucking idea what they're doing.

You don't know what you're talking about. Literally, because you didn't watch it, but are trying to talk about it anyway.

You obviously didn't hear Shadow's first line in the video.

I must be failing to see the problem here, user. All I see is a wacky Lego game taking the piss out of a hedgehog.

Fuck you.

It's that delivery, I just can't handle it in such an upbeat game, even if it's mockery or not.

It's more of a satire, this game doesn't take itself too seriously. I do see how it clashes with the angsty radical atmosphere from SA2 though.

Personally, I like the fanservice. It plays it safe, but it's also one of the first time there have been this many references from the Dreamcast era.

Would pirate, if possible.

That's what edgy kids in their teens say. Late 20's, it's full 1488.

why are you such a fuddy duddy?

Oh fuck, this is one of those Skylanders-type games, isn't it? I did that shit once, never again will I fuck with physical DLC.

Wow, sexist much?

i wish someone would pick me flowers..

I'll pick you flowers user

t-thanks
you are a good person