H.R. McMaster Is Out

Swamp faggot and Muslim apologist is apparently getting ready to be ousted at the White House. Trump's probably gotten sick of him being a globalist shill who sucks Muslim cock.

archive.is/2mIbv

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-palestinians-support-israel-deal-iran-opposition-a8085026.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's more of an ultra-zionist consolidation where any individual who isn't 100% on board with israel-first gets labeled "deep state".

No he isn't

Nigger McMaster was a pro-Religion of Cuck™ apologist and was a diehard globalist at that. He is the reason we are still stuck in Afghanistan.

I'm not sure how seriously I should take this when the US President just had his jew son-in-law orchestrate the largest arms transfer in history to Saudi Arabia. Trump could use the national guard to round up Muslims tomorrow, but I think he rather enjoys renting and selling high-end condos to them in Jersey City.
The president has the full authority to pull the troops back. James Mattis has shilled over and over for continued engagement in Afghanistan. The president approved upping the troop levels and material commitment there. McMaster doesn't read to me that his geopolitical inclinations on Religion of Cuck™ differ all that much from the publicly stated positions of James Mattis. It comes across as disingenuous. That's my take. If you don't like it, you can filter me.

Trump and Kushner got Saudi Arabia to purge the zionists retard.

Well this is going to suck. Trading one piece of shit for another.

So it's all Israel-Firsters now?
Greaaaat

I heard similar things about McMaster, but do you have sources?

That's the narrative we keep getting fed here, but it doesn't really add up since bin Salman was the most hawkish on the vile zionist terrorism campaign in Yemen. Here's reality: bin Salman agreed to push feminism in his country and commit to the petrodollar indefinitely with an ARAMCO IPO on the NYSE. bin Talal was a pissy asshole who was going to take his ball and go home after his candidate lost, so they sacked his bank account like it was Libyan gold reserves.

This right here is the reddest flag you're going to get from this guy. Russia under Yeltsin was a JewSA looting program, wiping out the lives of good White people for the sake of kike capital consolidation.

He still supports the Iran nuclear "deal". I'd look into his quotes on "Radical Religion of Cuck™" and all the chaff he throws up to confuse the dialog.

Sweet, another CFR member. Here he is talking about NAFTA in the above video. Pretty reasonable on that issue.

That jumped out at me as well. That and
It's going to be 9/11 and iraq war all over again.

So this story has no sources.

and the capital is still consolidated by a group of Russian-jew Oligarchs.

They said the same thing about Rex Tillerson like 10 months ago and nothing happened. I doubt he'll be making anymore big personnel changes until after November.

People here forget that Russia was the second empire to be completely subverted by the kikes after Britain. The US, Russia and Britain are the kikes main stronghold states, which they use to D&C everything geopolitical.

yep

still not seeing those sources friendo.

Lmao my ass off. He purged liberal/leftist support, they've actually become closer allies to israel and since israel is literally the personification of zionism they've become more zionist. Fuck me, your comment is literally one of the most retarded i've ever seen on this board. If you're confusing liberals/leftist with zionists then you're too spastic to be discussing this topic.

He may be a superficial reason but is no way in hell the real reason.
pic related

Sure thing.

Lmao. I can post unsubstantiated and unfulfilled "reports" too.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-palestinians-support-israel-deal-iran-opposition-a8085026.html

Shitskins aren't welcome here.

Yeltsin was your kike and he remained in office after the dissolution of communist russia. He "left" politburo to establish a new control scheme for jews. He won the popular vote because he pretended to be against the jew system in place to to sell it out for another jew system they already planned for.
But sure, keep blaming the neighbors for the rats in your own barn.

This. This is more accurate than Q larp bad guy purge. I’m sick of hearing justification for Trump because “oh he purged Saudi fucking Arabia.” How about us?

Saged.

of course

I don't believe you.

Abbas looks like an incredibly Frumpy Grandpa.

Would be a tragedy is a pureblood white bumped this thread… bump

you torpedoes are smarter than that

I'm curious where this type of shilling comes from
What are you trying to achieve with all this

I don't trust McMaster but I don't trust Kelly or Mattis either. McMaster was a neo-cohen compromise after Flynn was ousted, so him unexpectedly purging Jews as the best we could have hoped for. Kelly is the one who has likely purged all Trump loyalists from the White House and Mattis is deeply embedding into the military industrial complex, even if he is a competent general, and he's totally fine with letting trannies, women, and other degenerates subvert our military.

Trump's generals are the only thing that has prevented the deep state from launching an all out coup (rather than the current soft coup), but his faith is misplaced since they will likely pull a Haig and stab him in the back, like with Nixon.

The Tsar really fucked up by sending 2 million Russians to their deaths in WW1. Should've stayed out of the war.

You shills are insane.

He was the most Zionist Pro-Israel cuck in the entire white house.

You really ought to kill yourselves before we get to you because we're going to take our time, Abraham.

Well there goes tor for awhile.

(checked)
If only, right.

While jolly filled if true, has there been any further confirmation on this?

The Zionist Organization of America was one of the loudest voices calling for his removal. If there's any purge here, it's of people who aren't Israel-first enough.

The Tsar was weak. He allowed the opposition (The Bolsheviks) to participate in government rather than crushing them completely. You don't be a good sport and play nice when it comes to communists.

This user has a good and valid point

So does this one

The Bolsheviks were in exile until the Germans sent them back to weaken Russia, well after the Tsar was dethroned by a revulution.

Don't forget the (((French Revolution))), user.