And then he said, "the Earth is round"

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/13/6/20170092
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HARVESTED

fpbp

MEME SHITPOST

she got MK Ultra'd didn't she?

No she got fed up with having her hair one way for a decade, where were you?

lol butthurt

yeah like Kristen Stewart, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Cara Delevigne and others

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/flatearth/
>>>Holla Forums

No, nothing like them because neither of them were in harry potter for a decade and had to have their hair a certain way.

She got harvested and MK Ultra'd after that, deal with it.
Stop having your eyes wide shut.

What are you implying?

>>>/waifu/

makes you think

Maybe that she’s spokesperson for a bunch of flat earthers?

yeah I know other girls who were in shows from an early age

She doesn't seem like one to invest time into fringe subjects.

Nothing that was as popular as as high grossing as the harry potter books series and film series

Deal with the fact that the trio of potter actors were all set for life and treated as royalty in the process

lol

That the Earth is flat

Propaganda!
Read a book!
The earth is obviously a trapezoid!

It is round, that's because it's roundness is a part of the fourth dimensional projection in three dimensions that the earth is projecting.

I heard nazis might secretly be living at Antarctica. I hope that ones true.

If the earth was flat, a cat would have knocked everything off of it by now.

kek

It sure is fun seeing the same shitty memes being forced over and over.
OP are you jewish?

The one that impressed me the most was the Mechanical Engineer who became one. How can someone be trained in engineering and not see through the bad math supporting flat earthers?

You are forcing this meme way too fucking hard, dude.
Forced memes rarely ever stick around.

I'm not OP though. Flat earthers are fucking dumb.

I was addressing it to OP, not you lad.

>>>/cow/

Oh, my bad. Assumed wrong because you posted just after me.

Why does this thread show up as the first by bump order on the nerve center if all the latest posts have been sages and other threads have more recent bumps than the last bump on this one? (and show up higher in the index) I don't get it.

Nerve Center probably ignores sages

I'm sorry to tell you this, but most universities are run by retarded professors that would rather push agendas instead of teach anything, and that includes STEM classes.
It's of no surprise that someone could go to college to learn mathematics and come away even more mathematically illiterate than they were going in.

The guy was a graduate before becoming a flat earther though, it's not the uni's fault.
Maybe his uni doesn't focus so hard on math as mine though.

OH NO NO NO

its time stop posting zach

let me help with a pic

Hmm

Yeah that must be why they experienced the
FULL SPECTRUM OF HARVESTING

Flat Earth is so last decade. Pyramid Earth is the future.

Zach will pretend this post doesn't exist

Zachary BTFO

Kys retard. You don't remember the years of underage fakes she had, or papparazzi harassing her, random fans or crazy people sending fakes or other creepy shit to her family members and likely herself? People probably sent her cum and shit.

Muh innocent until proven guilty - except when I say so!

That's not the full spectrum of sexual harassment, and not relevant in the context of making a statement about sexual harassment in the workplace. And not in the context of #MeToo, a campaign against Harvey Weinstein's abuse.

Holy shit, she looks like she belongs in a psych ward. Dr. Phil interview when?
Funny that she forgot her own propaganda though.

Well that's where most rightwing retards belong tbf

please be b8

The tolerant left everybody, wanting to label dissenters mentally ill and put them in psychiatric facilities

easier to round them up once they're all in one place

nazis will NEVER be tolerated

time's up.

reported for ban evasion

reported for two scoops

p-prove it b-baka

This kills the Zach

Today, I will remind them:
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/13/6/20170092

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/deadmemes/
>>>Holla Forums

Fake news

Did you even read your links?
It even says there's proof that there was a big dinosaur with feathers and that the study that claims the t-rex didn't have them isn't conclusive.

Exactly, fake news

user you are a fucking dipshit, it has nothing to do with Weinstein. Now fuck off or kys.

Holy shit why is Holla Forums so fucking triggered by Emma Watson constantly. Is it their virgin status. serious question!

Hey Zach, guess what: IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HARVEY WEINSTEIN

No it doesn't you can't stop thinking about him though.

It's because they are autistic and have nothing better to do

Emma Watson >>>> your waifu

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/wai/
>>>/waifu/

No you are a normal autist who likes Holla Forums tier youtube ecelebs

"No it's the guy that is the boogeyman according to this shitty place.", he types furiously from his Stratford residence. He wipes the sweat of his forehead as he casts a glance across the room to his signed cardboard cut-out, reassuringly resting against the bunkbed he has honestly outgrown at least 10 years ago.

The classic 1946 French version of Beauty and the Beast (La Belle et la Bête) featured an opening epigraph that explained the concept behind director Jean Cocteau’s live-action fairy tale: “Children believe what we tell them. They have complete faith in us.” That faith gets compromised in the new live-action musical Beauty and the Beast. Its attempt to sneakily indoctrinate children (and adults) into Disney Corporation banality recasts the nature of parent-child (and Hollywood-consumer) relations so that that bond is subsumed in state-sponsored political correctness. This new version — with its feminist Belle (Emma Watson), a crude, chauvinist-male Beast (Dan Stevens), and a “diverse” underclass of servants and objects-come-to-life (performed by Josh Gad, Audra McDonald, Emma Thompson, Ewan McGregor) — is a fairy tale that confuses liberal social engineering with “magic.”

So it's nothing. He liked Justice League and Grown Ups and Jack and Jill.

You were right, you called him an autist and he posts Armond "gay nigger white" memes

Nice non argument you nigger lover

We know it's you, manlet.

Back to /cow/

>>>/zacharykeithhasbrouck/

>>>/r9k/
>>>/cow/

OH NO NO NO

feels good fam

It should be biologically impossible to lose to a girl like that. How much soy is that fuccboi ingesting?

Could also be holding back on her because he's a whiteknight faggot.

He looks so sad :^(

It's not a complex, that manlet KNOWS he's inferior

You okay there, little guy?

Not a manlet, just an extreme laugh

Great, I had a question. So basically if the Earth is flat and the south pole is the edge while the north pole is the center, how does the fact that the sun only rises once and sets once a year work?

I mean, I live in a country where polar night is a thing and have experienced a 40 "day" long night for example.

Okay, sure. Sure. If you need a shoulder to cry on, tho, let me know. I'll kneel down so you can reach.

:^)