I just recently bought one of these and it only recognizes the Gamecube controller...

I just recently bought one of these and it only recognizes the Gamecube controller. Does anyone have one of these and know what I'm talking about and how to fix it or is it just shit? I've installed and reinstalled the drivers multiple times and still nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

skunx7.wixsite.com/bliss-box/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's probably shit. I have a similar one for PS2 controllers and it never worked.

I don't know if the Blissbox is in production yet but it's a better buy. Works with pretty much any controller provided you have the port to usb dongle for it and isn't manufactured by Chang out of Shenzen with drivers coded by Pajeet.

I know, it's probably faulty. A friend of mine has one, i always contest his decision of using these old shit tier pads with adapters instead of just buying a PC pad and get done with all the jumble.

It reads all my controllers just fine. The only problem is that it won't read the Xbox controller revision. It will only read the fat duke controller. Used it a shit tone. I also got me one with both Saturn and N64 inputs.

I use a 360 controller mostly, but I mainly got that for Gamecube emulation because of the retarded layout of the buttons. I could really care less about the ps2 and xbox because its close enough to the 360 layout I can work with it.

Yes, that's what I said. The guy who makes the blissbox makes USB dongles for proprietary controller ports like say…a SNES controller port. These plug into the USB hub. Then you have actual non-shit drivers written for each controller, that being the biggest selling point of the blissbox. The fact that you can see custom graphics on the Dreamcast VMU on the first image shows that this is leagues above the standard $5 pajeet-tier 50/50 "does it work or not" dongles.

why would you need a DB15 for?

How is the official Wii U gameCube adapter?

I'm sure there's a fuckload of delay on that

Doubtful. The bandwidth needed for one controller isn't terribly high. If this were running in USB 1.1 mode, I'd agree, but 2.0 has more than enough bandwidth to handle this.

Oh man, kiddo, you need to stop making me feel so fucking old.

Oh, and I think Fightan game niggers use DB15 ports for their arcade sticks.

the bandwidth controls the speed? that doesn't sound right but I'm not to well versed on connection speed through usb

Probably a broken wire or bad solder joint. I had a PS1 version of these things. Worked great for a long while, then just suddenly stopped working. Opening it up, I saw where two wires had snapped(they use VERY thin gauge wire) and one had broken off the solder pad it was connected to.

9 out of 10 times you can fix these things by desoldering the cable it comes with, and replacing it with a quality USB cable. Of course, that's a lot of work and effort for a $5 adapter.

Let's put it this way - there is no way that 4 controllers are going to take up 480mbps of bandwidth, and that's even if you're using USB2.0.
The controllers connect to the Blissbox through HDMI ports, which is odd. It connects to the computer via USB.

I have one of those but only used the GC & PS2 ports. Both worked.

Either your controller or the adapter is the problem.

Plug in controller, then plug into USB port.

otherwise it's probably broken

This what you guys are talking about?
skunx7.wixsite.com/bliss-box/home

Nice cheating device

I got a PS2/usb adapter from some Chinese slave company off eBay for about 2 dollars and it works 100%. Never had any problems and it worked immediately without needing to install drivers on both Linux and Wincucks 7.

Why the fuck would I buy some cheaply produced PC gamepad when I can use my old PS2 controllers that still work great?

Just today got a WiiU Gamecube adapter to use with Dolphin. One-click .plist install and it’s automatically recognized and set up to use flawlessly.

Just use your Gamecube controller for everything.

In what capacity.

pic related

Never use an adapter you fucking morons.

What's the problem with an adapter? Why can't machines adapt like humans can?

Because machines don't have souls, user.

Why do you lie?

I have one and it works flawlessly but I use linux

I also got it to work on dark souls ages ago in windows but forgot how