New amendment to the Constitution removes all your rights under the Constitution

New amendment to the Constitution removes all your rights under the Constitution.

Text - H.J.Res.48 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States providing that the rights extended by the Constitution are the rights of natural persons only. | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/48/text?q={"search":["nolan"]}

It removes all your rights because all persons are registered as corporations when they are born. (This has been amply researched. Do not believe it, research it yourself).

The bill removes all the rights under the Constitution of those who are corporations.
Thus, everyone in the U.S., practically, under this bill, will loose ALL RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/48/text?q={"search":["nolan"]}
spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/got-a-birth-certificate-you-are-a-fictitious-corporation-created-by-the-british-accreditation-regency-bar-association/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3
archive.fo/SCM8V
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2011/cc/cc3519/
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/zog/catalog.html
1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/pvc.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ec-euzvhj28
youtube.com/watch?v=lFE7qpFq-G4
law.cornell.edu/wex/corporations
spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/expatriation-guide.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=vHoQhahXwEk
wnd.com/2007/07/42749/
foxnews.com/story/2003/08/13/woman-beats-irs-in-court-over-income-tax-protest.html
informationjunkie.com/tbloa/Articles/The Complete Lloyd Long Case.pdf
save-a-patriot.org/files/view/long.html
i0.wp.com/savethecomic.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/theclosingworld_ex005_p1-2us_wp.png
jimstone.is/1538.mp3
8ch.net/pol/res/11310249.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qwDR4musLiQ
endchan.net/aaanwopros/catalog.html
8ch.net/thestorm/res/38195.html#38505
barefootsworld.net/admiralty.html
endchan.net/aaanwopros/res/18.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah that's just sovereign citizen BS, this is not gonna affect citizens. Show me a single case in the US where an actual person was deemed to be a corperation in a court of law.

You are an agent of the Rothschilds, of the banking cartel and an agent of disinformation. Court records prove it. Do your own research.

Nope. Go the fuck away. Holla Forums is a board of truth.

I'm going to need to see evidence one way or the other on this one.

Go get fucked, this is the truth. Do your own homework or shut-up.

If this bill does in fact remove rights of people from corporations (which are not and should not be treated as people) I'm all for it. I'd say it's just slightly more likely to be the case than a bill removing rights from all citizens. OP good catch but you're taking it the wrong way if it means what I think it means.

you're practically begging for the gas chamber

There is TONS OF EVIDENCE OUT THERE.

Do the research, you will find it.

STFU. If you are not willing to research it, you deserve to be gased nigger.

I am not taking it the wrong way. It removes all rights of all those citizens of the corporation, a.k.a. Washington D.C. All citizens are registered as corporations upon birth.

There is no evidence except spam from controlled opposition websites.
You have absolutely no hard evidence. You have no paper trail.
You cannot comprehend that JEWS CONTROL IT ALL, so you make up bullshit to cover for them. You scream "military industrial complex" and "globalists" and single out the rothschilds but NOT for their judaism because "there are totally good jews and they're enslaved just like YOU are!"

If none of you have heard of Martime Law, the TDA and such, you are ignorant and need to research all of this.

That is a shit pit of unfounded accusations you shill. Evidence is out there IN ALL U.S. COURTS OF LAW. I am not covering for any Jews nor anyone you shit tard.

Is this what circumcision does to people?

No difference if you want to loose all your rights under The Constitution idiot.

Back to reddit.
Said the faggot who made unsubstantiated claims.
Cry more, kike.
So you have no evidence. Got it.
Say the following phrases.

"There are no good jews, anywhere, in any capacity."
"The holocaust did not happen."
"Jews control the governments of the West and act according to jewish talmudic (religious) law."
"White genocide is occurring."
"White genocide is bad."

Sorry but your brain washing shit-pit of accusations is not working shill.

The law is only worth as much as the people upholding it. Won't affect you? It has affected you for 200 years, and unless something drastic is done it will all be over soon.

Reported for clearly not being from here.
You have absolutely no hard evidence. You have no paper trail.

There doesn't need to be any evidence since the logic is the crux.

If OPs amendent is no big deal and doesn't change anything.
Then why would that amendment be needed?

Why would it be needed.
Can you answer that question?
Why would you need an amendment that does nothing?

Boy you guys are stupid. You expect only U.S. posters to post?

Gas chamber is a kike fetish and not white. Regular execution, bullets in the head or guillotine

It is needed because Congress has been sold-out and now is attempting to remove all rights under The Constitution from Americans.

Gas chamber for anyone that does not agree with you? You are retarded.

Thank you for admitting that nothing you have said is fact.

OP is right. You need to research this you idiots.

Someone is.

There is evidence but the kike idiots are trying to cover it up.

You are so stupid you would not see it even if it were posted and slapped on your face.

Add the phrase "Yahweh is a Muslim pig and I piss on him"

Firstly, I am not the OP.
Secondly, I am attacking the notion of an amendment that "does nothing".
The amendment could be purely a hypothetical fantasy thing.
That does not change the fact that shills who would go "lol this changes nothing, let them adment the constitution" are enemies.

Again, if an amendment "does not change anything" then why would it be needed?
Because "it doesn't affect you" is a blatant lie.

Nice try, though, jew, but I am trained in this.

This needs to be looked into as well:

The idiots here persecute those who tell the truth.

Nice response. You tell these fucktards.

It’s time to go back to sucking your Holla Forums boyfriend’s cock faggot

Add the phrase "The Devil is a Muslim pig and I piss on him."

Go drown in your own hell you fucktard.

Nah, eat shit.

So post it.

I don't give a shit. You defend him.
Okay. And?
Nah, try harder. You responded to nothing and refuted nothing.

I'm not a piece of shit illegal you kike go fuck yourself

H. J. RES. 48

“ section 1. The rights protected by the Constitution of the United States are the rights of natural persons only. Artificial entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities, established by the laws of any State, the United States, or any foreign state shall have no rights under this Constitution and are subject to regulation by the People, through Federal, State, or local law. The privileges of artificial entities shall be determined by the People, through Federal, State, or local law, and shall not be construed to be inherent or inalienable.

We aren't registered cops you molyneux faggot.

This bill does not apply to illegals you shit mouthpiece.

You do not need to be a registered cop to get this faggot.

I haven’t implied that anyone must be gassed should they disagree with me. I only said that gas chambers haven’t ever existed and are the fruit of Jewish narrative and fantasy. Why execute this way when they are much more efficient methods ? The fact you’ve misunderstood my post this hard clearly shows that you are the retard and one of OP’s shill friend. You leftypol faggots will never stop raiding here thinking you’re achieving anything of value ? Kill yourself faggot

There's nothing to get. You have no argument.

Honestly kikes youre making it too easy.

THIS THREAD IS NOW RESERVED FOR THOSE HAVING READ THE FUCKING PROPOSAL

The abstract for sections 1 and 2 seem to remove the rights of corporations, organizations, and political parties to free speech.
If I'm interpreting this correctly, under the proposed change:
- YOU CAN ONLY EXERCISE FREE SPEECH AS AN INDIVIDUAL
- NO LONGER IS SPEECH BY ORGANIZATIONS PROTECTED
- NO LONGER IS FREE SPEECH BY BUSINESSES PROTECTED "(((bake the fag's cake you dirty goy)))"
- NO LONGER IS SPEECH BY POLITICAL PARTIES PROTECTED

No, you don't get to dictate terms. Your delusional controlled opposition fantasy isn't real.

Dont forget to filter kikes

If you are stupid, you will never get it.

That is not what the bill says. It says all those who are corporations loose all rights. Individuals ARE registered as corporations upon birth. Do your research.

There's nothing to read. You have posted no evidence for your claims.

Yes, that's why you will never get it.

Got a Birth Certificate? You are a Fictitious Corporation Created by the British Accreditation Regency (BAR Association)

spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/got-a-birth-certificate-you-are-a-fictitious-corporation-created-by-the-british-accreditation-regency-bar-association/

My sides

And yet the retarded kikes claim this is not true? Go fuck yourselves.

wordpress.com the most reputable real news site on the internet

It seems that you're fixating on that.

Imagine that this amendment goes into effect and kike lawyers start to tell people that they're not people, and so cannot exercise free speech.
It's not plausible for that to happen without causing revolt.

Regardless, I've highlighted this screenshot to support what I've said. Either way you feel about it:

What can we do to stop this?

sage

You need to dig in to this deeper. Trump needs to STOP THIS NOW.

When you go to a Federal court, you already have no rights under the Constitution. So this affects your rights before The Supreme Courts of the States and The U.S. Supreme Court.

Who are you to speak for Trump you bullshitter?

Who are you? Eat shit, kike shill.

Why can't you just link some shit to bolster your argument? In willing to hear you out but you just spamming "do your own research" really makes me think youre full of shit tbh.

Go to hell faggot.

Provide reasonably believable evidence supporting what you're saying in your own thread. Right now you're filling this thread with meaningless commands. I don't think you're a shill but I'm going to filter you anyway.

READ THE PROPOSAL
Please if anons with legal experience have a more in depth understanding of this we'd like to hear it.

What are the ramifications of this sort of change?

Look at this shit tard:

lol sage

You ask for an answer then filter. Proves you are retarded.

so does anyone have the actual amendment instead of the editorialized sparknotes version?

The link is posted here and there is a pdf version also.

See the PDF link.

sage

Most abrasive OP ever encountered. Good luck in life you insufferable faggot.

I'm not clicking that shit.

You are wrong.

GO TO HELL FAGGOT

Everything you have said is not correct.

Holla Forumsacks should pay attention to what actually matters not bullshit like OP

LOOK:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3

archive.fo/SCM8V

This bill in Congress may be why (((somebody))) did the Parkland shooting.

See the "ALL ACTIONS" section toward the bottom of the page.

On Feb. 14, the day of the shooting, you'll see they moved this bill forward.

If you look at the Findings section of this bill, they list out alleged acts of "white supremacist" violence."

Remember that on Feb. 14, they were calling Nick Cruz a white supremacist. That same day, they moved this bill forward.

So it basically makes a seperation between (((corporate personhood))) and being an actual person? sounds good.

But no, don't you see, EVERYONE is a corporation so no one will have rights! The jews told me so!
– OP

if you understood the sovereign citizen method is that every person is BOTH a natural person and corporation. the sovereign citizen movement is a renouncement of that corporate personhood, which is what forces us to pay taxes, etc.
for example we pay taxes on behalf of our corporate personhood, and can be jailed on behalf of that corporate personhood, as long as we agree to represent that corporate personhood.

im not saying thats true or not, im just arguing what sovereign citizens actually believe.

with that said, seperating the 2 and giving them 2 different sets of rights would help make them distinguishable, which would help sovern citizens, as well as help free us, as well as hurt corporations who use their "rights" to protect the owners. "it wasnt me, it was the corporation i own!"

it doesnt make sense for either Holla Forums or sovereign citizens to shill against it, which makes me believe this torpost of all posts..

No, it's retarded faggots who don't understand the system.

so are you trying to argue that what i said is correct, but sovereign citizens believe something different? or are you just being a dick.

OP is not bullshit. And the bill you quote is less impacful and less significant then the bill this thread covers, since all people will loose all rights under the Constitution.

Removing the rights of organizations or corporations to exercise SPECIFICALLY FREE SPEECH removes the rights of corporations to refuse service based on personal values (Recall the Christian man sued for refusing to decorate a cake for a homo wedding) and the rights of organizations, such as nationalist, white supremacist, etc, from being protected under free speech.

Essentially the only speech protected is when you personally make a statement, outside of corporation/ organization/ political party.

It is.

Interesting to see the same "natural person / juristical person" deceiption in the USA we see in Germany. Americans were tricked into being an US citizen, a fictional person of the "The US" Corp. founded 1871? Germany is kinda different because the legal state has been enabled by coup and Versailles treaty. Our enemy is common, the war is global and Germany is the key to peace. Peace to a world war that started 1914, only one year after Wilson sold the Americans by FED Act.

globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761

Sorry, you are wrong. And you posted that same crap on two threads on this board.

It's true. A continuation of the commercial system set up by Rome. Corporations are fictitious persons, to gain the protection of the law and to remove responsibility from the owners. Enabled business to survive its owner and grow into eternity, monopolizing everything. It's still a limited hangout conspiracy theory though. Meant to distract you from the real problem, the Jew. There's nothing to gain from the information except the knowledge that the current system is your enemy, and you already knew that. You can't go to court with it, because obviously they don't give a damn even if you are right. So concentrate on removing the Jewish grip on civilization.

You have mis-interpreted the bill.

You are wrong.

You already have no rights in the District and Federal courts. This bill now removes all your rights under the Constitution in the Supreme Courts of the States and also in the U.S. Supreme Court. Thus, it must be repudiated immediately.

Sorry but YOU are wrong kiddo.

GET THE FUCK OUT NEWTARD
NEWTARD ALERT

An amendment proposed isn't an amendment added. Amendments are proposed every year, none have passed in over 25 years. It takes a lot to add an amendment to the Constitution. This will do nothing because it will not be added. Stop crying over nothing.

Your thread is false.

This is not about Canada but the U.S.

I do. But I'm not doxing myself on an anonymous board to prove myself to some other user.

You already live in a kike dictatorship and your kind is slated for destruction. This law is just further confirmation of that fact. The solution is to remove the Jew, lest they will just try again and again, no matter how many times you might be able to defeat the bill.

What thread?

On the one hand, I want you to join the US because you faggots will be HUGE in restoring states' rights.
On the other hand, you're all marxists and will vote for the democrat party without fail, meaning the country will be totally destroyed.

sage

No, your kind, imposing the dictarship is slated for destruction.

Reread the post.

Also, last time I checked Louisiana was in the US

law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2011/cc/cc3519/

what part of the bill leads you to believe that? can you quote the specific part?

from a sovereign citizen perspective.
people will notice their rights are removed. right now they dont notice because corporate personhood = natural personhood in practice. giving the 2 seperate rules will make people aware of whats going on. this is a good thing.

check your username newfag. anonymous (you) has made every thread on here for years. stop acting like youre not 1 person.

Just because the evidence is not posted does not mean it is not true you idiot.

Montreal, yeah. Not in the Beauce.

Someone posted an image of Canada. This has nothing to do with Canada.

Scan and post your licence and I will mail evidence to your home address.

You saging your own thread ain't exactly brilliant either.

Because anyone born registered as a citizen of D.C. is registered as a corporation.

The shills really, really want to shut this thread down.

Wonder why?

Nah user, you're a just retard because you don't believe baseless claims presented with no evidence.

I have not made every thread for years. Stop lying.

And this bill is a piece of shit, not good.

This wont pass because if it dose it would spell doom for many corporations that rely on the protection under the Constitution. Thank about that for a second. This is just another throw to take control and socialize large companies.

WATCH THIS VIDEO NEWFAGGOTS
Look up the maritime law, and sovereign citizen. Because of a loophole in law, in order for you to pay tax to the government and such, you're classed as a corporation.

Many people make claims but not all present the evidence and proof. Do your own research then come back you kikes.

lol reported

Because posters here are retarded:

In the US, purchased French territory and conqured Spanish territory has a different status than colonial City of London territory.

Go to law school but just don't join the BAR or the masonic lodge. You'll find out this is correct.

Because it's kike shilling.

Does it mean that the government could then censor any and all corporations?
Since first amendment would not apply to them

It must be ratified by the States, no?

Audio is broken for some reason. Just look it up faggots, its truly convoluted. I'm not even an American but wew you faggots are new not to know this. Its like getting mad about the holohoax.

Basically yes

Poor show, chap.

Precisely. And the bill directly targets the rights of corporations under the Constitution. Alas someone who gets it.

Fucking sage.

You are retarded and sill do not get it, do you?

This thread is AIDS.

A natural person is a human.
A legal person is a company, corporation, NGO or a government agency.

Where have I heard this person is corporation lunacy before.

OP is a glowing CIAnigger. Run him over with your car.

Entrapement attempt.

BETTER VIDEO
Now watch it, newfags.

The key to getting this to work is to show the court that the incorporation was materially fraudulent. Such as, when you were a minor and got a driver's licence or a SSN/SIN. You didn't have the power to contract, neither were you informed that this was an incorporation.

Material fraud. No limitation on that.

t. cost his jurisdiction millions of dollars, pissed off a lot of judges and cops

Posting finger was a little itchy there, whoops.

sage

What do you think personal bankruptcy is? Do you think a human beings are commercial entities?
Like everyone else you were born into bondage, into a prison that you cannot taste, see or touch

Go suck off Mahabone. You masons know we're correct.

If the sovereign citizen thing works then why are they never able to show some records or footage of it actually working? The people who say it doesn't work can usually point to some court documents and often even videos of judges just laughing at these people and not giving a shit about their sovereign law ploys. I'm open to that off the wall ideas can have merit, but in all the discussions I've had with these people it always, inevitably ends up with them saying "omg, go research it, without anything more." Only allusions and half-stories. So if it's true, I guess it's proponents are it's worst enemy, because you sure as hell aren't doing a good job of promoting it right.

As far as I can tell it seems like a cult of desperate people who have found a field that's so large and hard to get an overview of that they're able to larp for a while while they go bankrupt, and some snake oil people selling them hope.

How does that affect your status as a citizen of D.C. and thus a corporation as a personna?

He's from the_zognald. He's here for the memes, ignore the retard.

sage

Because then everyone would start doing it and they would lose power. They withdraw cases or play legal games.

The thing is you can't use this to steal money. If you do that, they will fuck you ten ways from Sunday.

Yes, because it is telling the truth.

Sure thing TRS

lol no

This. You get it.

Yes, as censor all citizens of D.C. US citizens, which are registered as corporations upon birth.

Natural persons if registered with a Birth Certificate are registered as citizens of D.C. .given a TDA account and a trust in the name of the all caps corporate entity.

I mean the people who claim this has worked for them of course. Why aren't there any of them who can show to anything?

He's mocking you with kike media, dipshit.

Well stated.

Nicely stated, you tell em.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS RIGHTS
THEY'RE MADE UP
IMAGINARY
FICTIONAL
We only have but temporary privileges.

Someone posted on another thread proof that it works.

You are a shill of the Illuminati Masons and Rothschilds.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting the bill, but please give your interpretations.

In my previous post :

"Artificial entities, SUCH AS corporations, limited liability, AND OTHER entities… shall have no rights under this Constitution"
We all know why kikes include vagueness in law.

"…shall not construe the spending of money to influence elections to be speech under the First Amendment"

My interpretation of these articles is that corporations, businesses, political parties, and any other entity "established by the laws of any State…" would no longer receive protection of free speech.

Who is Nikolas Cruz's birth mother and why do we not know this already?

How.

If you access the TDA account, the banks keep the money and scam everyone.

Nice, show me then.

sage

This guy gets it

Eat shit, commie.

>>>Holla Forums
Faggot.

Yes yes.

Someone has posted and proved that is works, on another thread.

You only have priviledges because the U.S. courts are operating under Martime law and a state of emergency = martial law still in effect since the Civil War, which never ended.

Color of law. The rules are made up and the money doesn't matter (because it's printed out of thin air). No amount of passed laws will change the fact that kikes exist. The only way to change things is change people's minds so that way the kikes get gassed for real this time.

This thread is filled with niggers, my god.

"Maritime law," "sovereign citizens," "people are corporations" autistic bullshit abound. These are the kind of niggers who instead of actually reading the original documents and court opinions read shit-tier summaries written by schizos hosted on shitty blogspam sites.

If you actually believe this garbage please either go kill yourself or take the time to actually sit down and read the legal court opinions written by the first Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Marshall, about this kind of shit.

Are you trolling me or you are simply retarded?

Don't respond to the obvious shill.

I've seen it in action. The cops treat me very differently these days.

It's like the matrix, it can't be shown to you, you have to see for yourself.

Precisely.

Those who have seen it know it is true.

You sadly have to outjew the jew.

So you're saying every cop knows this shit and is "in on it?" Sounds like schizophrenia to be honest.

You have to outsmart the niggers.

Cops for the most part don´t know shit.

I really love this new filter feature. Lets me talk to people who are serious about this, and the shills get to scream into /dev/null

Utter schizo nonsense.

This kind of legal person is a fiction. Person is from Etruscian persona = mask (worn at theater plays). A mask, a legal person is created by registing the Certificate Of Birth of a child with the legal administration. You're wearing this mask being unaware of it by paying bills for the legal person "Mr. Surname Lastname" though you're the man Surname from Lastname family who actually is the natural person. It's a satanic trick to disfranchise and enslave people.

Yet THE OP CLEARLY SHOWS THEY'RE TRYING TO DOCTOR THE LAW, AND THAT IT WORKED I. THE PAST, F A G G O T.

So they don't know shit, but they treat you differently because now you're a sovereign citizen and they understand that?

Schizoid here again.

Precisely. And thus the bill targets all Citizens who are mini corporations functioning within the D.C corporation.

So why the FUCK are you saying the thread if you agree with it?

They claim sovereign citizens are enemies of the state when in fact the state is the enemy of The Constittuion.

What U talking bout boy?

You are correct, OP fell for a limited hangout meme conspiracy theory called sovereign citizens.
It's basically a big scam by crackpot lawyers and Jews to make money off of paranoid conspiracy theorists. They pretend that saying 'I do not consent' and stating that you are a 'person, not a corporation as defined by maritime law' or some bullshit.
It's typically used by niggers and criminals/druggies to pretend that the law doesn't apply to them.
The first problem you may notice with this idea is that, even if they were right (and no sovereign citizen has ever won a case), there's nothing they could really do with it. The system would just punish them anyway, regardless of their 'personhood,' or would have already passed legislation to correct the apparent flaws that would let them get away with murder.
It's the opposite of what we believe in, as Holla Forumsacks. Modern society is about obfuscation of the obvious truths under layers of bullshit and we are about revealing those truths. Sovereign citizenry is about masking the truth under layers of bullshit.

Rights dont exist

You've said that before here:
While both of you are spamming sage derailing the thread. We've truly got robots on our hands. Let me test it out.

It is not a scam C-I-A clown nigger.

That's not what I'm asking. You're saying the cops are "treating you differently" because you've done some kind of sovereign citizen stuff you can't tell us about. I'm asking you about how that works with the cops. They would have to be in on the big secret about this if they accept to treat you differently because of it. So that's a lot of normalfags involved in this conspiracy, which seems pretty farfetched to me.

Then when I ask you about this, you're again being vague and incoherent. Doesn't really build your credibility with me.

Lol, nicely stated.

Then why the fuck are you shitting up the thread you attention starved fat faggot ballerina.

I did not post or say that. Someone else did.

Report these c-i-a clown niggers shiiting up the thread with lies and denying the truth op has posted.

Two jewish robots spam and derail the thread using the same lingo, with no substance.

Ah, sorry. I thought you were that other faggot.

Rights are merely a secular version of the Christian ethic of general human dignity. The King traditionally would vow to uphold the church being that his status of King was granted by God. Thus by extension, that vow made it incumbent upon him to respect his subjects. Without God, rights mean nothing. Just another reseason why secularism is cancer.

You are a c-i-a clown nigger agreeing with your paid shill agents fucktard.

So many glow in the dark cia niggers here.

The word is "newfag" you retarded newfag. Stop pretending that being angrier and more spastic means you're 'one of us'.

Khabalah Khazarian mafia Jew niggers want to rule the planet, create their own narrative and want to violate the rights under the Constitution. That is what nigger Congress is about.

(44)
Haven't had freemen-on-the-land travel thru these parts in a while. You are being detained. Lurk two (maritime) years before posting this thread again.

I'm angry because this board is full of schizo faggot boomers who'll throw a bitch fit if they don't like the thread they're in. Fucks sake.

I do not consent.

Exactly. They are the NWO shills.

So, tell me, why are you saging.

STFU clown nigger.

Robots. I'm telling you.

le sage is downvote

It's not that they don't like the thread, it's that it's a bad thread which you are only making worse with your moronic song and dance
>REDTEXT TO PROVE THAT I'M NOT SOME SHILL NEWFAG WHO SHOWED UP TODAY=
Gas yourself, fag.

Replying to myself here because I forgot to ask:

How do you schizo fuckwits rationalize the Citizen's United ruling with your worldview?

Robots trying to derail the thread, put in place by The Clowns in America.

But he's agreeing with the OP, saying random Holla Forumsesque and vague one liners. They're jewish robot shills.

< rights exist
RIGHTS DON'T EXIST IF SOMEONE CAN TAKE THEM AWAY FROM YOU
They're nothing more than temporary privileges.

Rights are not made nothing merely by "secularism". Rights don't exist. We can reason certain ones are necessary for certain outcomes, but the law has no goddamn sense to it. And so many people are constantly sure the big problem is kikes, well, kikes are a problem where they are, which is to say the media, many types of posts, places they control. But don't you fucking kid yourself, there are plenty of church-going Jesus-loving, constitution-loving motherfuckers who will fuck you over faster than a nigger with a Glock 40.

I am truly angry you dumb faggot, this board use to be good, fuck off crying little bitch.

Why are you avatarfagging with clown images you schizophrenic retard?

at this point you're basically avatarfagging, a bannable offense. sorry bud.

c-i-a nigger rape horses denying the truth.

kek it's a Russian. They can't into may mays. Pic related.

This thread is a fucking catastrophe. This shit is the reason we left 4chan back in ‘14.
You have to go back.

Fake news media at work.

Nice try c-i-a glowing clown nigger.

< Russians don't troll here
keek

4chan is a state of mind.

You're certainly doing a great job of living up to that legendary level of quality you claim to know. Every faggot who always says shit like this was either never here and only understands boards through EPIC screencaps they saw on reddit, or they think playing the oldfag card will somehow excuse them from being an awful shitposting faggot who spams dozens of shitty, low-effort posts into a thread, in the name of board quality.

If you want a good board with high quality posts, you don't do the shit you're doing right now. You're a fucking brainlet faggot and Holla Forums would be better off if you and 4288f5 entered a murder suicide pact with OP and the rest of the shills in this thread.

have you been back there recently? I went yesterday during the DDOS attack and holy shit the absolute state of things. It was half tranny and BBC conditioning threads and the other half was "what does Holla Forums think of x" threads.

Don't go there, retard. And you're talking to a Russian. He can't understand a damn thing your'e saying.

So?

half/pol/ has unironically fallen for the traps aren't gay meme. next is cuckoldry, mark my words

You are the spergiest schizo I have ever encountered in my life and you are the entire reason this thread is a train wreck, tbh I think you’re just doing this to stop people here having proper debate about it and really you’re the glow in the dark cia nigger, which is clever of you but it’s not getting past me. Kill yourself.

We're dealing with a Jewish a.I you faggot.

THEY'RE BOTH ROBOTS RELASED BY MICROSOFT LIKE TAY WAS
Except they're here to destroy discussion. The robot was in another thread too.

Russia, though. See:

It’s probably the reason those sub 100 IQ post millennial ex-redditards are coming here.
We need a functional containment board.

i dont think you know how that works bud

>>>/evropean/

I don't know what the hell you're yammering about, but I can tell you the one in the image is indeed a Russian, and you'll note how you don't argue this point at all. Consider WHAT IT FUCKING SAYS, YOU NIGGER.

only the toppest of tier maymays from our resident nerd virgin squad

can't wait till ur thread gets nuked

LEAVE THIS FUCKED UP JEW CONTROLLED BOARD.

IMKIKEY WILL NEVER GIVE UP HIS CONTROL.

BY STAYING HERE YOU ARE ENDORSING PRO - TRUMP JEWISH BRAINWASHING.

REALIZE THE TRUTH. Holla Forums HAS NO HOPE. IT'S BEEN JEWED.

The sovcit nonsense is the most bizarre sort of thinking–it relies on the assumption that the government actually obeys its own laws, so it needs to come up with an elaborate legal apparatus to declare you not a person in order to fuck you in the ass, which you can evade if you know how it works. It treats laws as magic spells that you can use to bind men with guns against their will–sorry, that's not how it works. If the man with the gun or who commands the men with guns wants to fuck you in the ass, he will do so, unless you and your friends have your own guns and can credibly threaten to shoot back under the right circumstances.

(60) posts looks a bit desperate, friendo. you should switch IP's like your friend did:

what a pile of bullshit

How many IP addresses can sage 1 threat at 1 time?

if you want to have an honest good-faith discussion about sovereign citizen shit, the least you could do is put your two years in first. it is clear as day that you don't belong here

You're right, I haven't learned yalls willfully obtuse misinterpretation of the laws because I don't give a shit about performing jedi mind tricks on cops. This is an explicitly national socialist board, and I fail to see how sovcit shit has anything to do with that or winning back a white country. If your intent was to inform anons, your character and conduct has made that pretty much impossible.

What's the "kike narrative" here? Explain yourself instead of sperging.

This thread is a fucking train wreck. Regardless of the Sovereign Citizen angle OP is going for, this is still an attack on our rights and ability to organize. That should be the focus here.

THIS IS ALREADY HAPPENING UNDER THE 14TH AMENDMENT AND HAS BEEN SINCE THE ABOLISHMENT OF SLAVES

I cannot believe how many people here are so ignorant of our own Constitutional amendments, under the 14th, anyone(read: niggers who were freed and still slaves) could become Federal Citizens and enjoy Federal protections, but at the cost of some rights-turned-privileges. Eventually however the Federal government eventually did this automatically for everyone, and you had to "opt-out" of your son or daughter becoming a Federal citizen, but as time went on and the Fed got stronger, they pushed harder and harder for pro-"Naturalized" citizenship, into what we see today. Becoming a Sovereign Citizen and ending the forced "contract" to be subjugated by the Fed is the only way to remove yourself from said oppression.

well shit, forgot the link

1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/pvc.htm

don't be so obvious, we know we don't have that many grassroots sovcits here

What the fuck are you talking about? I just got into the thread you dunce.

Muddying the waters. Listen to this user instead:

I've read websites on your shitty doctrine. It relies entirely on the government agreeing with you that, legally speaking, sovereign citizens are capable of ending this 'contract.' Which they aren't.
Furthermore, your ideology is basically advanced, full-measure libertarian bullshit where a person is a sovereign entity. We are national socialists in general, we are in favour of collectivism and strong central governments. Those are orthogonal to your belief, your ignoble ideal is to simply be left alone by the government; it does nothing to counteract degeneracy.

sure you did, right after that other >10 posts sovcit shill left the thread. or wait that was you.

Well, it's not like you actually want us to discuss this shit, because if rights of constitution only extend to natural persons then that means corporations no longer have the right to unlimited free speech through donations to politicians. Go fuck yourself OP.

translation: I have zero credible evidence of this lie, so I'm just going to hope you fool yourself into believing it.

Hey fuckhead, I have a better idea. How about you do the impossible and provide a single half-credible source for your fantasy. It should be easy if it's been so amply researched.

What the fuck is this reptilians-tier shit.

Why did you link an unrelated thread? What the fuck?

It's equally wrong.

sage

no more youtube for you OP. Your SS number is linked to your personal debt, it doesn't make you a product.

Reported for kike spam

They didn't remove this guy. He's a woke mormon who knows that people are corporations.

Nope.

Nice shill buzzwords.

somewhere out there OP and a buddy are sitting in a discord full of sovcit infographic channels, maybe one hosted or patronized by a youtuber with unpaid child support, bawwing about how anons aren't taking the bait.

lawfag here.

I used to believe this crap. First thing I did when I got to law school was go to the law library to try to prove this stuff so I could BTFO some illuminati shill members of the B.A.R.

Guess what?

It's all BS. The story about your birth certificate being a corporate charter, the one about your name in all caps. Quoting the UCC whenever you sign your name. All those patriotard conspiracies are BS.

One exception: there in no law requiring most people to pay the income tax. The "show me the law" types are right about that one. But the rest is all made up mubo-jumbo.

But hey, don't believe me. Just look at how OP has nothing to back him up. In this age where everything is online, and every law regulation and rule is written down, all he can say is "go look it up yourself." If that's not convincing proof it's BS, then, well, go try to look it up, and let us know how long you looked before giving up.

Cry more, queer. You were blown the fuck out.

of slavery, not slaves. If you abolished slaves that would mean you killed them.

I don't even care what you're posting. You were hidden long ago. Your entire thread is destroyed. Your OP is a hoax.

Sovereign citizens, huh? Since the shills are hitting this hard, I have to take this all into consideration a lot more. Why are they so bent over this?

that one is bullshit too. please, try to prove me wrong you can't

Fuck off.

That's a good one. How about you live up to your own standards, "lawfag" and post the relevant clauses?

But if you were a real white person you would recognize my whiteness and offer coherent arguments, using logic, as white men do.

lol
Ask OP for that, obvious plant.

Kill yourself.

and yet you are unable to post a single link to a single source on the whole entire internet to support your claim. One of us is a clown for sure.

Strange. They get bent over qanon too.

Jesus Christ, you really can't fathom that there is more than one sovcit advocate ITT? there are more of us than you think, open your eyes m8.

>>>/suicide/

No one said anything about british law, paid shill.

there are more than one of you in this thread but none of you are actual Holla Forums users. you at least did a bit of research into your lingo and such. shill.

Why do you think they get so bent over it? inb4 new cancer

List statements showing british law, paid shill.

Where are the links to support your claim that i owe the federal government and foreign, international banks hundreds of thousands of dollars by virtue of being born in this country?

So you can't list the statements. Thanks for admitting that it is US law, not british law.

Sovereign citizen/Freemen on the land is just a shekel-generating system where a guru claims to possess the secret to legal immunity and unlimited wealth, and promises to teach it to you for a fee.
The only way to "beat the system" is to know the laws and acts better than the cops
Video related, a "foul mouthed" man owns 6 cops because he knows the law better than they do, not by pretending it doesn't exist.

The claim is backed by a threat of violence I guess. When governments and law enforcement isn't required to follow constitutions or laws, then where are the links to support your claim that laws matter?

So you can't list the statements. Thanks for admitting that it is US law, not british law.

IT has everything to do with the thread you fucking moron. The entire thread is predicated on Soverign/Freeman LIES.
Openly stated in OP:

If you're too ignorant to understand that this is a "Sovereign" argument then why bother posting?

THIS IS SOVEREIGN CITIZEN DOGMA.

You've got it backwards. the sovereign citizen movement is about taking off the shackles and rejecting the debt-based slavery system that everyone is born into. A baby that is born today does not not owe international bankers anything, contrary to what the bought-and-paid-for media & politicians want you to believe.

CRYPTO-SOVEREIGN THREAD
The claim of registration as a corporation at birth is a foundational belief of the SS bullshit.
Why are you trying to hide what the thread is actually about?

No, that's what it claims to be about. What it's actually about is making the gurus rich at the expense of the marks.
There are hundreds of videos of marks losing their property after being sucked in by Sovereign gurus and the utter bullshit about acts being unenforceable without "consent".

That's true. But you have to fight for freedom, you're not given it by psychopath rulers. That's the delusion of the sovereign citizen movement. You have some sort of magical thinking that these rulers are bound by some occult rules. Only, they break their own rules as soon as it's convenient to them.

Alinsky rules for radicals, rule 5.
You are transparent.

See how quickly this shill moves from pretending the thread isn't about sovereign bullshit, to defending it in the usual way?

I don't see OP asking for donations. You don't get rich by taking on the banks & international high finance.

Keep talking. Some people need to believe that the law is on their side and their actions an in accordance with the law. It's messed up, but that's what we have to work with, and that's why we have to go back to older laws that have been effectively and unlawfully overturned.

The entire SS/Freeman movement is a pack of lies.
It has never worked.
It has been authoritatively debunked years ago.
The only reason it appeared to work was that courts hadn't figured out how to handle vexatious behaviour in court which led to many delays in trials.
In the end every "Freeman" and every "Sovereign" is convicted and due to the trouble they caused everyone, and due to their ignorance of the law, faces much steeper penalties that they would have done by simply owning up to their crime.
(((pure coincidence))).

Right on

That's fine. The problem with the sovereign citizen cult is that their shit doesn't work. Or, for all the time I've spent talking to them (which initially was with an open mind) at least they're never able to show anything for it. They always say "no, I can't show you because it's secret, do your own research." Then I did. But I didn't find anything to indicate that their shit works, but to this they reply "oh, you have to be very smart to figure this out, just spend more time on the research." Well, that's where it stands for me. I looked into it and found nothing other than vague stories about knowing someone it worked for.

Of course Imkikey couldn't help himself and had to turn this thread into an unreadable mess by deleting posts. Who needs shills with mods like these?

Kikefy is having a mental breakdown and banning half the board. He's deleted one of his sockpuppet mods and is sperging out severely. He's got some sort of chesscuck-psychosis related to the latest second amendment debacle.

mods are fags

Fuck off yid.

This.
This shit reads and sounds like sovereign citizen shit. The same people yelling, "I WASN'T DRIVING, I WAS TRAVELLING."
"AM I BEING DETAINED?"
It's amazing how these schizo faggots can come so close to naming the Jew, but then veer off on something else.
"THE FREEMASONS ARE POISONING MY HEROIN."

Gas yourself, you fucking retard.

The only thing that claims this is a blog that writes in all caps lock and has no sources, where did you find otherwise?

To add to this. Between the people who claim this stuff has worked for them always refusing to come forward (because they don't want to become a target for TPTB (which is their codeword for kikes I guess, whatever)) and their deflection that you have to be really, really smart and do lots of lots of research to pull it off… then how is this any solution for anything? Implicit in their own mythos around it is that almost all people won't be able to DO THE RESEARCH enough to manage it, and the few who do become some sort of vague target for the kikes. I guess they've won, but now they're afraid? It's hard to get straight.

Meanwhile, back when I looked into it I followd the case of this lady in my neighbouring county who tried this shit. The whole shebang, not standing up in court, protesting everything, proclaiming sovereignty and all that stuff. Well, didn't work out much for her at least. The judge just rolled her eyes and sentenced against her. Later she was jailed for trying to squat in her foreclosed house after another family had moved in there.

Guess she wasn't able to properly "do the research."

Anyone buying into the sovereign crap is just another nigger trying to grift the system like niggers do with their "MOORISH" laws and spics pull with their constant name changing conventions to get out of punishments for breaking law. Funny how it all kind of touches on each-other's kike roots of not paying your share, being responsible, and taking advantage of others through attempted legal trickery.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Well, that's true. It's also true that it's pretty insane that a newborn child inherits a shitload of debt kikes have accumulated for them on bullshit before they were even born. That doesn't make the sovereign citizen cult any more sensible. But shit's pretty fucked up, and wanting to get out of the insane society we have now is a justifiable cause. I guess that's why they become so delusional about it too.

Excellent. The natural rights of men should never have been extended to kike corporations.

Somebody good at making threads should start a new one without all the "people are corporations" faggotry so that we can have a decent discussion about this.

It's a time waster and brain washer (the strawman thing). Distractions aka rabbit holes.

Not this sovereign citizen bullshit again. Rights of a natural person means you were legally born here and and have valid citizenship. Illegals shouldn't have constitutional protection.
You are fucking retarded

Huh, anyone remember the story of that guy that went on a hunger strike to protest taxes? It was several years ago but I can't find shit on it now. Everything regarding hunger strikes is women and immigrants now. Even when specifically eliminating those keys in searches. Looking for that bald fuck in the white robe that sat on the fed's lawn for over a month not eating.

What I think it's actually trying to do is make it so actual corporations no longer have the rights of people.

Is there any precedent to a private citizen being treated as a corporation in court?

I also wouldn't rule out that OP is a kike and is trying to shill against it because corporations losing the same rights that actual people have would be a massive blow to the kike power structure.

We already have threads for the bills, and we don't need another thread on sovereign niggers.

Sorry I can't in English, because my sources are German language. Dunno what the English titels of David L. Hoggan's books are. Mabe "Blind century"?

In that same year The Vatican also changed its legal subject. Just sayin…

Not long ago there was a thread about the guy who used his DL# or SS# along with the fed reserve routing number to buy bonds (I think). He then cashed them in to buy a bunch of shit Feds got him and tried pulling this sovereign citizen shit. Didn't work, there are a number of instances people did this, worked somehow for a bit and fucked their credit or jail time.

Then why is that one enforced? Seems it wouldn't be if that were true.

What fucking cancer you are op

Sage, filter, report

He's only doing his job.

Ah, thanks for reminding me that Holla Forums is no longer about freedom of oppressive government dictatorship, it's more all about The_Donald 2.0: electric Judas Trumpcariot.

Don't conflate the legitimate question "am I being detained" (which you should always ask) with Sovereign/Freeman bullshit.
The reason you ask "am I being detained" is because if the answer is "no" then you're free to leave without further interaction and the cop's answer proves it.
This is why cops go out of their way to avoid answering the question, think about that: a representative of the state is refusing to disclose your legal status/whether you are free to leave or not.
And yes, if they say "no" you can just walk away and no, there's nothing "Sovereign" or "woo-y" about it.
Otherwise you're spot on. Furthermore this entire cult is heavily Kiked and like many other cults of its kind (MGTOW for instance) was spawned in Canada. This isn't anti-Canadian, my point is that Canada is a hub for confidence tricks/shills/fake movements, I believe most of them have origin connections to Ezra Levant if you look deep enough.

This. To my shame I was sucked in by the British equivalent of the Sovereign citizens movement "Freemen on the land" for a few months. The gurus/e-celebs were so convincing, and they claimed to have succeeded in pulling it off, they claimed to get out of charges based upon acts of parliament, they showed legal definitions from LAW BOOKS "PROVING" that language is being twisted.
But the more I looked into the facts, the more I realized, to my embarrassment, that I'd been duped. Thank fuck I never tried to apply it IRL.
What the "Sovereigns" don't tell you:
Language twisting, exactly in the way they accuse police and courts, is the basis of their art, they are merely projecting.
This entire thread is intended to promote Sovereign bullshit and I'm sure that many links to Canadian-based e-celeb shills pushing the ideology have already been posted.
In the UK most "sovereigns" are interested in a small range of exploits.
Of course when it's someone (like a cop) committing a crime against them, they resort to the very acts they want to deny have relevance. "y…you're breaking the police act, y…you're breaking the human rights act" etc.

Deliberately wasting jewish resources is not the goal of Sovereigns so your argument is void, in fact most of them are left-wing and antiracist.
Video related, the shill at the root of this bullshit "Rob Menard".
Looks like of jewish don't you think?
But why do you link this shit to Levant and Rebel?
The same reason as always: CROSS-PROMOTION ACTIVITY SHOWS THE LINK.

you mean, his (((job)))?

I don't know. If I had the admin of Holla Forums as an asset I'd at least try to make it somewhat not obvious. I can't know for sure, but I actually think he's doing it for free. Hotpocket-syndrome isn't anything new, after all.

Y'KOW WHAT
I'm happy heil took over.

Because the IRS has a direct line to your paycheck. They for some reason were granted the power to garnish people.

Example of what happens when FMOTL/SS is applied in real life.
Legendary UK Freeman/Sovereign and nigger dmurphy25 argues with cops on the motorway.
End result: they took his BMW and he never got it back.
dmurphy25 subsequently dropped Freeman on the Land and switched to shilling flat earth/urine therapy.
Part2:
youtube.com/watch?v=ec-euzvhj28
Part3 (see the car taken away forever)
youtube.com/watch?v=lFE7qpFq-G4

Eventually they are left with no options and have to forcibly remove him and his vehicle, eh, "personal conveyance" (kek).
Comedy or tragedy? You decide. I go with tragedy - what happens when someone of low intelligence is sucked in by a cult. Most of those losing their homes (plenty of examples on Youtube) because they listened to FMOTL/SovCits who told them there was no need to pay taxes, are of the working-class bracket and clearly of limited intelligence.
Who wins in the end? The kike banks who repossess the houses and the kike solicitors (lawyers) who the dupe eventually has no option but to hire to sort out the mess.

Lol if it truly is Rach then damn he's truly got a dark side xd

K, kike.

Same people, though.

At least he doesn't act like cuckime pro.

White sovcits don't have this problem kek

Your research involces clickb8 fake news websites

Try reading the actual legal definition of corporation yourself you kike
law.cornell.edu/wex/corporations

It's ok if you can't comprehend it user, many simply can't fathom another world beyond the one they are stuck in either.

spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/expatriation-guide.pdf

The problem with fleeing your country today is that everywhere is just as bad.

hooktube.com/watch?v=vHoQhahXwEk

Except imkikey is still in charge and has all the power. Heil was always around and he did the same thing as imkikey. Are you retarded?

Some places not so bad.

you are the only train wreck in this neck of the woods.

This thread is not about sovereign citizens.

Fake interpretation of the bill idiot.

Same idiot shame fagging, does not know what is talking about.

He will not post because he has no proof. Is a commonwealth law fag. Does not apply in the U.S.

Link was posted with the proof. Who deleted it?

REply with the proof and link was erased.

British law and not U.S. law fag.

Stop talking about sovereign citizen when this thread is not about that.

You lie, no threat of violence was made

You are a derail fag and lie. The thread has NOTHING to do with sovereign movement.

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SOVEREIGN MOVEMENT, YOU FUCKING MORON!

It was all listed but someone erased it.

That is EXACTLY what you are doing. Shill technique - accuse others of that which you are doing.

Interesting post, but not related to this thread.

It is not the exclusive believe of the sovereign citizen movment even though they incorporate it. But it is true.

You are just derailing the thread is all.

You are delusional.

Op did not write that.

Precisely.

It is truth but not related to this thread. On another thread, someone has posted and proved how it works.

it works. Proof has been posted on another thread here.

Someone has some serious problems obviously.

You tell em.

You are a mason moron trying to derail the thread.

Gas yourself idiot.

Sources have been posted, you are all too quick to try to suppress the truth.

Proof that is works has been posted but that is not the topic of this thread.

This is true.

This is not about sovereign citizen movement, but it is true anyhow.

It is not a cult and is true. So many of you paid shills trying to convince people otherwise.

Not what the bill is about. You do not understand the bill.

This board is full of you paid shills to attack the sovereign movement hey, not even the subject of this thread, by the way.

5aead9 is a fag.

That is not what the bill is doing. It is taking the rights of all American´s away under The Constitution retard.

No, it is called the TDA accounts and they are real.

YOU ARE THE CANCER FAG.

It is about fags lying and mis-representing the truth, apparently.

Yes, language is being twisted.

The research is true but you are too stupid to understand it.

Niggers want to be spoon fed. Do your own research.

because I don't care whether or not anyone believes me. I know better than to waste my time going down any of those rabbit holes again. Anyone else who needs to learn for themselves has my blessing.

yeah, so many tons and yet not an ounce available to be posted in this thread. hmmmmmmmm

well I guess you won't be relying on them as legal authority in any USA courts, now then will you Mr. Holmes?

because it doesn't work

because people comply. the real question is why do people pay? not everyone does.

World Net Daily

wnd.com/2007/07/42749/

Fox News:

foxnews.com/story/2003/08/13/woman-beats-irs-in-court-over-income-tax-protest.html

"Independence Newspaper" Jan. 1994

informationjunkie.com/tbloa/Articles/The Complete Lloyd Long Case.pdf
save-a-patriot.org/files/view/long.html

are you (a) on drugs, (b) delusional, or (c) responding to someone else who said those things?

You faggots never even had rights to begin with. The government can give and take what it wants and no one will do shit about it. In fact these amendments get infringed everyday and none of you do shit about it. I don't care if you call yourself a corporation or a natural person and I don't care what you think about the philosophy of it because at the end of the day you're just a faggot. They wouldn't be constantly infringing already and constantly trying to infringe more if they cared what you thought, or if they feared you. I'd prefer if they just threw the damn constitution away already.

The deeper you get, the more you know. Courts are part of the deceiption. Look at what they've done to Trump's authority. In Germany we say "At sea and at court one's in the hand of God." Actually, it's satan himself acting as so called judges on courts under commercial and/or admirals law which comes from British pirate law. The whole world is fucked up. Peace is war, freedom is slavery and legality is illegality.

Yea…that's going to go over like a lead balloon.

I like this proposal, I'm supporting it. Corporations and illegals are not covered by the Bill of Rights.
Excellent idea.

I wish we could screen in utero for this sovereign citizen syndrome. Shit's obviously terminal.

Sovereign citizen movement is insane and lands many people in jail. A few people have confused the judge enough that they don't want to bother with them anymore and so appears to sometimes work. But it doesn't work in reality. It's the equivalent of superstition for low iq people. The law doesn't actually have magic loopholes, it's just whatever the judge thinks is reasonable and I can garuntee the judge doesn't think it's reasonable for you to magic out of paying taxes or obeying laws because you quote magic words.

Bottom line is this is boomer schizo tier nonsense. However, a bill removing rights from corporations would still be shitty seeing how much of public life is conducted within context of corporations. Take twitter for example. If they don't have free speech than depending on how it's construed the government could force them to censor their platform.

Got any gore? We need to turn this nigger thread into a rekt thread

Yo, got any nigger gore, so to show these sovereign niggers what happens in real life to niggers who think that they are born with rights?

it's madman strategy tbh, it works if you can pull it off.
>t. pulled it off

The trick is to actually fucking memorize certain bits of the law and use it to confuse legal "professionals" who are often ignorant of the law - when you actually start believing this shit and sperg out is when you get into trouble.

Works best when you present yourself well, speak clearly and confidently, but are simultaneously able to go on an insane rant and present the entire thing without actually looking insane.

Do not try this unless you have personally convinced someone that aliens exist.

good fuck them

Prepared for $dollar crush program?
FEMA, PDD51 to eliminate riot civilians?
i0.wp.com/savethecomic.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/theclosingworld_ex005_p1-2us_wp.png

Florida's valentine, there were roses in school.
As Bill Cooper said in radio, about 20 years ago,
"school shooting", "rose" might be NWO symbol. jimstone.is/1538.mp3

please stop

This^

The sooner coorperations stop being legal entities the sooner the American people regain fair footing in a society being ran into the ground by billionares.

A corporation is basically just any entity that can sign its own name on a contract.

Fucking shit thread.

holy shit how is this still a thread? this thread is now a roll thread: go faggots

Thread still up, huh?

oh nice you got le shovelface scenegirl. pretty nice but can't quite beat my little brother fucker

Gimme my jailfu

Fucking shills.

slide thread

So stop bumping it.

I do not consent.

You have the temporary privilege to fuck off. However once you do leave, turn the temporary part into a permanent result and kill yourself.

u get the pot-smokin likely pedomom, congrats

That is who the bill targets - real people, everyone.

Fake characters created by AI.

sovereign citizen bullshit detected
enjoy your sage in all fields

All I see on this thread is clown niggers bullshitting about this sovereign citizen stuff, unrelated to the thread.

wew you guys are having bad luck getting all the burnt out roasties

Reported.

aaaaaand you officially lost any kind of legitimacy right there.

You never had any.

Correct. Those who deny this truth never had any legitimacy.

Nice try, but this has nothing to do with the sovereign citizen movement, which by the way is an excellent movement. So shut-up.

Fake images posted are exposed.

Lawfag does not want to be exposed to quietly exists the door. Law fag exposed.

The person who posted this is lying, pretending to be OP just to try to dis-credit OP. NONE OF THE SOURCES FOR THIS ARE IN GERMAN YOU LIAR.

It works, but you must know how to do it right. It is not a game for amateurs. And by the way, this thread has nothing to do with the sovereign citizen movement.

The government is formed by the people you faggot. Just because they are infringing and few people are are of it does not make those unaware faggots you true faggot. So shut-up idiot.

Well stated, thank you. And note how nothing of this has anything to do with German law. Whoever posted that is a liar.

You are a moron because you fail to understand that all Americans by birth are registered as corporations you moron. So all Americans will loose all rights you idiot.

You faggot liar, this has nothing to do with the sovereign citizen movement you scum.

It works if you do it right but this thread has nothing to do with the sovereign citizen movement.

You have no rights because you are too stupid to understand what rights are moron.

The solution is found here:

/thestorm/res/20966.html

Don´t like it when the truth is told hey?

The sooner people are being classified as corporate entities by the gov. and the sooner maritime law ends in Federal courts, the better. You know nothing moron.

Precisely. Morons still do not get it.

this thread is a mess

Nigger-faggot op doesn't know the difference between "lose" and "loose". May be a foreigner.

Rights are only valid if you exercise them. If let the courts and lawmonkeys run over you roughshod without standing up to them, then you’re not a citizen and they will crush you like the bug you are, and you will fucking deserve it. Stand like a man and face them like a man, and they will respect you. Due process is the law of the land, if you believe that you’re already owned and nothing more than a corporate entity, that is how they will treat you. You’re only a slave if you believe what they tell you. Remember the snakes tongue is forked, and everything said has multiple meanings. Every negative has a positive, and every positive has a negative. Semantics are everything. When in doubt, shut up.

Maritime law does not apply in non-commercial courts. As in criminal court, maritime or Admiralty does not apply. The gold fringe on the flag also stands for Justice, meaning you’re standing in the halls of Justice. Even the cursory examination of Masonic symbolism will tell you this.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Just give an example, any evidence at all.

Well it'd be abolishment of slaves too since their status as slave is removed. Regardless slavery was only ended on paper and was simply changed to apply to everyone.

Soveregin Citizens, I will say this to you once. You are right, and you are 100% (most-of-the-time) correct. However, you expect the ZOG to respect their own laws. Thisi s why you keep failing. You think it's ok to respect the settled law and express your legal right to travel, to declare yourself a non-citizen, and to abandon your social-security number. You have full legal rights to all these things. However, no judge, jury, or politician will respect them thanks to ZOG's influence. I do hope this amendment does not get passed as 1) you are correct in saying it would prevent ourselves from being citizens concretely (even though there will be no public admitance of that) and 2) it is solely a needless redundency as everyone knows the US Constitution does not apply to non-citizens.

TL;DR "White Revolution is the Only Solution" – William Pierce

Fuck it ill give this a try

You're absolutly right, and they mock the very thing. Read my post and see embed related where they're mocking him for speaking the truth.

Stopped reading there. I do not consent to being detained in this thread any longer.

lurk moar

Related vid here:

by this time, you could have posted a shitload of sources since it's "everywhere".
instead, you waste your time and ours with pointless insults and baiting.
it's kind of like writing a research paper, you make a post with claims that you've apparently researched, you show your evidence of the claims (the research you've done), otherwise, it's all invalid.

sounds to me like they are taking constitutional rights away from corporations. If you have paid any attention to public cases, you would find that large corporations, such as EA, Exxon, Shell, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc. are tried in the court of law, as if they are living breathing human beings, which of course, they are not.

this.
Only natural persons need apply.
you didn't have them to begin with, and they are just fixing an age old LEGAL GAP which allows (((FOREIGN CAPITALISTS))) to rape and plunder your asses until your children wake up homeless on the continent their forefathers conquered.

not even sure if tinfoil hat or just plain fucking retarded.
Your parents are totally companies, and you are just a joint venture. Fuck head.

And they can do whatever they want because of the Samson Option. You are not sovereign citizen enough to stop a nuclear attack.

White revolution is impossible because a Ameriburger Europoor le 56% face.

Everyone hates and distrusts everyone. Nobody wants the other to survive. Brother wars are all there is because the gods won't let us wipe out the Jews since that would relieve our suffering.

The gods hate us.

Threads like this shit up Holla Forums something fierce, but that is obviously the point.

fuck, may as well roll.

H. J. RES. 48

“ section 1. The rights protected by the Constitution of the United States are the rights of natural persons only. Artificial entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities, established by the laws of any State, the United States, or any foreign state shall have no rights under this Constitution and are subject to regulation by the People, through Federal, State, or local law. The privileges of artificial entities shall be determined by the People, through Federal, State, or local law, and shall not be construed to be inherent or inalienable.

Got a Birth Certificate? You are a Fictitious Corporation Created by the British Accreditation Regency (BAR Association).

Please help stop this.

Those are fake ai generated avatars.

Jordan Maxwell is a known bullshitter who claims to have had an Alien GF and says Zionism is "Teutonic", not jewish.

We have already stopped it - Hawaii false flag, now we neutralized the nwo plan to start a war with N. Korea. So much for your theories.

You can discredit people all you want, but does not make the truth as presented in that post less true.

SIX ATTEMPTS ON PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE - U.S. UNDER MARTIAL LAW

The truth is not diminished with lies and concealment. So stop your lies now.

8ch.net/pol/res/11310249.html

Your comments only show how stupid you are.

People are registered as corporations upon birth:

Study, learn, do not be ignorant retards.

A source was just posted retard.

Very true, the Jesuits, the Catholic church, Religion of Cuck™, all work together.

The Religion of Cuck™ic and Roman Catholic Connection By Walter Veith

youtube.com/watch?v=qwDR4musLiQ

“ section 1. The rights protected by the Constitution of the United States are the rights of natural persons only. Artificial entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities, established by the laws of any State, the United States, or any foreign state shall have no rights under this Constitution.

Got a Birth Certificate? You are a Fictitious Corporation.

THUS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION IF THIS BILL PASSES.

Get it now retards?

The Jesuits murdered Lincoln, started the U.S. Civil War, then formed the C-I-A, murdered JFK and now are attempting to create WWIII.

The Jesuits murdered millions in The Inquision they initiated also.

/thestorm/res/38302.html

Wake-up retards. This has nothing to do with restricting the rights of corporations, but of removing all your rights under The Constitution!

Idiots like you shit-up threads because of your ignorance.

You are retarded and know nothing. This thread has nothing to do with the sovereign citizen movement.

You two retards are referring to British law and the commonwealth nations. In the U.S. all Federal courts are maritime courts. Idiots.

U R retarded idiot, this thread has NOTHING to do with the sovereign citizen movement! How many times do we have to remind you idiots of this?

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD

ABSOLUTELY
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
L
Y

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Lol if the jews make a big move they would be slaughtered. Their military can't enforce rule on 300 million, let alone 1 million. And if they do make an actual move, then they and their spooks will be killed off in a few months. Military wont obey to kill their own families.

It was just explained retard.

DESIGNATED SHIT-POSTER

ABSOLUTELY

B

S

O

L

U

T

E

L

Y

DESIGNATED SHIT POSTER

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D

So if you really believe this shit, why aren't you building a militia to go to war with these people?

You know if more people actually started killing these child fucking freaks in office instead of bitching about what they do online, we wouldn't be in this situation. Put your money where your mouth is, then maybe people will believe you're for real and not some fear porn selling faggot.

/thestorm/res/38164.html

You are welcome to be the first to do something and stick your neck out to have it cut off retard. Do not tell others to do it while you sit on your ass and do NOTHING BUT BITCH and try to get others killed you faggot.

The Khazaria mafia has the support of The Jesuits and of Trump, thus the entire U.S.

so you believe we are at war with the govt, but you are unwilling to risk your own life?
Either you believe we're at war or you're just a fag who's afraid of their military. Sand niggers with shitty ak's can btfo their fat pathetic military, so white men of good character could easily do it.
All I'm saying is if you believe this shit, posting on a place filled with pathetic weebs wont do anything, you should already be building up arms and men to start hitting their families.
The reality is these faggots break the law all the time, they don't need some obscure constitution amendment law to do anything. I mean their fucking cia literally tortures kids and sells drugs. That's completely against le constitution. So arguably even if this is real these faggots wont do anything. Not like they could even if they wanted to, there's like what? 500 million guns in the country?

The Jesuits used the same techniques as the Khazarian mafia of the fake Jews of the Khazarian religion of ancient times, destroyed and banned from the earth, the heart and soul of The Illuminati, the devil and satan worshippers. These same people run the Catholic Church:

Why don´t you risk your own life instead of telling others to kill themselves, alone, before the population is made aware of this?

The U.S. Civil War never ended. We are in a state of inter-regnum, secret martial law and military rule. You are ignorant if you do not know this.

With regards to this amendment, it is just one more step of the slow cooking frog that never notices it is being cooked…

We are in a war of information now. No longer is the war one of taking up arms, only to have millions slaughtered. The new war has become a digital war of information. If you truly want to fight this war, start informing others and stop bitching. And stop being ignorant.

So you don't even fucking believe you can win. If you can't even muster the balls to say you will go to war with them, who's to say you will actually go to war? This is a jerkoff. You're a jerkoff unless you actually fight for what you believe in.

If you faggots want to learn something, start here:

endchan.net/aaanwopros/catalog.html

This is just a small sample of what all you faggots are ignorant of. Study, read-up, learn, do not be ignorant retards, knowing nothing, as brute beasts, good for nothing but bitching.

You are just a shill trying to get people in trouble, by advocating they take-up arms and go to a physical war. You are too blind to see that this has become a digital war, and that we are IN A DIGITAL WAR RIGHT NOW.

You did not even read this:

You fucking coward. Unwilling to stand behind your own beliefs. If this was true you would be advocating for war. But it's not true, you're just some paranoid whacko or a spook trying to grab information. Digital war is a spook, you want to end so called tyranny? You pick up a gun and start slaughtering the families of the system one by one. That's how it has always worked. No safe digital war will save you.

But you already know you're a jerkoff, because instead of actually going to war with these people you are posting on a place filled with weebs who you know wont do shit about it.

This is how it goes:

8ch.net/thestorm/res/38195.html#38505

You fucking bitch and shill. You are not willing to lift a finger yet you condemn others for not doing anything, when in fact, we are ENGAGED IN A DIGITAL WAR. While YOU ARE DOING NOTHING BUT BITCHING BITCH!

Go pick-up a gun and try to shoot someone and see what happens to you faggot. Be my guest. Go blow yourself to pieces shit head.

I didn't say you autistically go shoot random people. I'm saying if you really believe this shit (you don't) you would be gearing up for an actual serious fucking war with the govt and their families.
But you, like all these other muh gubment so ebull types are cowards, who are not willing to slice the eyes out of their enemies, and want to be safe on their computers fighting a "digital war".
These faggots have been violating le constitution for nearly a century. What you're saying isn't anything new, even if it was true, which I don't actually think it is.
I'm not the one bitching spook. You're the one who's on here trying to convince everyone of this. What I am saying is if you really believed this shit you wouldn't be fighting a "digital war" you'd be working to build up an army to kill every single one of them and their soldiers. But again you and all these other "freedom internet fighters" don't have the courage of their convictions.

Ok, so you do not believe this is true, so you have no right to tell others what to do. If you believed it that would a different story. You are just trying to get people in trouble, when you know very well that if anyone tries to engage in a physical war, they will be slaughtered. You are just trying to get people killed is all.

You are already part of an army. You are a troll of an army of disinfo agents, who are trying to get other people in trouble, to get them to pick up guns and so get them slaughtered. You have been exposed you faggot shill. Your attempt is a fail.

holy shit are you niggers still doing this?

You say they have been violating the constitution, then contradict yourself by saying it is not true. You just exposed your idiocy by contradicting yourself faggot. LoL.

Yeah, you're mentally ill.

No, you're just illiterate and obviously a paid shill.

I´ll take the one angel option, who has a million unseen agents helping him…. the six million khazarian mafia demons can go fuck themselves.

You are ignorant, illiterate, hard headed, a paid shill, a troll, a liar, contradict yourself, try to get others killed, are not willing to lift a finger and all you are good for is bitching you faggot.

Holy fucking christ, REPORTED.

You have no clue how the constitution was violated, you are just playing games. You are a clue-less moron. Get lost shill.

YOU are mentally ill. You are hopeless.

I know exactly how it was violated.

You forgot to change your IP, shill.

You think you can silence the truth by reporting others who are telling the truth shill? Reporting others just because they do not agree with you? You are obviously a paid shill faggot.

Tell us EXACTLY how the constitution was violated paid shill OR SHUT UP FAGGOT.

SHUT-UP. You go change your ip and get lost. It will be no use. We know what type of faggot you are.

You think you can hide the truth by calling others names, creating false reports, lying, falsely accusing others and then hiding and obscuring the truth. You are a paid agent shill you fag. You have been exposed.

It is not use to continue lying.Your lies and true character has been exposed you shill. You think you can suppress the truth with your lies and falsely accuse others, denigrate the image of others in order to cover-up your own lies and deception. Get lost fags. Nice try but you fail.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.
13 posts in a fucking row starts here

Q-LARP spam. Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Too stupid to crosslink.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Q-LARP spam. Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Zero truth. Too stupid to understand that the US is under US law.

Zero truth.
13 posts in a fucking row ends here.

Spam.

Q-LARP spam. Zero truth.

Blackpill faggot.

Refuses to name the jew

Zero truth.

Blackpill faggot.

OH YOU'RE THAT GUY! I GET IT NOW! Blackpill faggot. Zero truth.

Zero truth.

Blackpill faggot.

Q-LARP spam. Zero truth.

Blackpill faggot.

Spam.

Blackpill faggot.

Illiterate.

And we're back.

You've been spamming the board for days. Reported.

I don't see this passing. People spend money to get messages out all of the time, and political messages designed to influence elections are no exception. This phrase is simply too vague to work.

Start by reading Missour v. Holland.

The 9th and 10th give the unenumerated rights to the States, not people. As in, a state can make a law doing something which the government can't. What separates a state government from a federal government? That's not explained. It says that driver licenses are contracts with the government and therefore x. But a driver license comes from state government, not a federal government. It makes no sense.

This shit is retarded.

You are a worthless paid shill, an agent of deception, a liar, a troll and an enemy of the truth you scumbag.

100% truth.

Fag scumbag starts his campaing of troll terror.
I am not a Q nor do I support the fag Q larp retard.
100% truth.

Too stupid to state how the constitution has been violated.

Zero truth. Too stupid to understand that the US is under Martial law and military rule.

Shit-head posts in a fucking row ends here.

FUCKING LARP, SPAMMER AND SHILL..

Blackpill faggot.

Refuses to name HOW THE CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN VIOLATED.
OH YOU'RE THAT GUY! I GET IT NOW! Blackpill faggot. Zero truth.

SPAMMING FUCK TARD PAID SHILL AGENT GET LOST.

YOU ARE LYING AND ARE THE ONE SPAMMING YOU FUCKTARD.

Yet Congress has refused to allow the states to hold a convention of the states, for years….

The states are given power by WE THE PEOPLE.

Consider Obama. Did TONS of stuff without written permission or contract.

Look at California versus the ice federal agents. Which reigns supreme, CA or the Federal Government, in enforcing immigration laws? What you say is not true.

whats your favorite neoopet guys mine is the blue wolf becuz i feel like if i was a neopet i'd be a blue wolf

Ya, like not allowing corporations to spend money to influence the elections…that part is good, if taken that way.

Cry more. Reported.

Again, this is how it goes, see this:

/thestorm/res/38195.html#38505

He said as he spams. Reported.

No one cares about your jewish paid shill LARP. Reported.

You are not going to make any progress this way by just clicking that report button all day, attempting to silence others from telling the truth faggot.

You're not telling the truth. Reported.

No one cares about your shill paid agent attempt to silence the truth you troll.

You are the one not telling the truth paid shill.

Cry baby cry. It is no use.

I like the blue wolf.

Cry more. Reported. Q-LARP is a hoax. You have destroyed your thread and your autistic OP.

We are setting humanity free.

Q-LARP is a hoax. You have destroyed your thread and your autistic OP.
NAME THE JEW, SPAMMER.

Our plan has succeeded. Humanity has been set free. And we don´t need any sovereign citizen movement.

That was really fucking quick.
NAME THE JEW, SPAMMER.

Jesuits lead the Masonic lodges. All lead-up by the Catholic church and the scum Jews of the Khazarian mafia.

NAME. THE. FUCKING. JEW.
Say the following phrases.

"There are no good jews."
"The holocaust did not happen."
"The six races of humanity are separate species."
"There are only two sexes, defined by the diploid pairs of chromosomes XX and XY."

There are different realms in which the federal government supersedes the power of the states. The federal government is the sole possessor of foreign relations power for instance. Foreign immigration into the US falls under the authority of the federal government for several reasons. One reason being that it is a national issue and not a state one; see Missouir v. Holland again. The federal government, the executive branch specifically, is given the power to enforce what congress votes into law, as enumerate by the constitution. Therefore, ICE agents are enforcing immigration law in CA.

That doesn't make anything I wrote to be before untrue, fag.

Yeah and you have The Supremacy Clause, but even that it truly not Constitutional.

All that Obama did will be nullified since he got into power via an illegitimate b-certificate and Presidency. Hitler was correct in fighting the banking cartel.

The DOJ is un-constitutional in that it aggregrates 3 powers of the Fed gov. into a sub branch of the executive. Thus, it must be shut-down.

No, you're just a retarded faggot that willingly submitted to the Jews for some gender studies degree or something
No one forced you into debt. You did that yourself. Stop blaming everyone else for your incompetence.

You are given a TDA account upon birth. But you cannot access the money. It is only for the bankers to pay your debt. You cannot touch it.

The Emergency Banking Act of 1933 dissolved the U.S. Fed Government.

Become free of the lies.

It has everything to do with that fraudulent bowel movement! OP's post implies it!

The black letter of the law in the 10th Amendment doesn't say "to the people" it says, basically, "all rights not enumerated here in the Constitutuion shall be reserved to the States." Your sovereign citizen stuff falls apart here because what is the difference between the federal government and the state government in terms of not be contracted to the state government? Going off of your narrative, then the state government should also be this evil oppressor which has blinded you under a contract, right? Besides, state governments are much more involved in your day-to-day life than the federal government is.

No it doesn't. The DOJ is basically the government's lawyers. I'm guessing you're trying to talk about a separation of powers problem? I'm guessing the 3 powers your talking about at legislative, judicial, and executive? That's fucking retarded though. The DOJ doesn't make laws. It doesn't legislative power. That ones is just immediately off the table. It doesn't decide cases. They aren't the judge or the jury. They're involved in the judicial process, but that's as the prosecutor, the plaintiff, coming to the court for a grievance to be redressed by the court. Their involved like the nigger next door to you is when he sues a place for slipping and falling. The DOJ isn't creating relief, they ask the courts for relief and prosecute the defendant. They aren't deciding cases. They dont have legislative power.

That may be the most retarded thing I've read all day.

Are you one of those faggots who cry about getting arrested after violating laws? Like every other soverign citizen that ends up on Jewtube?
OP is both a faggot and intelligent as a garden slug

More scams exposed.

The bitcoin - Pentagon scam is another huge scam few know of. See the link above to find it and for details.

Stop being fooled. We are in a state of inter-regnum and the Civil War never ended. The current Congress is illegitimate, thus, because of the Emergency banking Act of 1933 and the abolishment of the gold standard.

It is though because it's reasonably inferred in the Constituiton and has been upheld by the Supreme Court for a very long time. Again, see Missouri v. Holland. It's a good introductory case which goes over a lot of this stuff.

Read the Constitution. Power emanates from THE PEOPLE. Anything, any amendment published after our gov was taken-over after the civil war will be nullified, since a fake organic constitution is now in place. So all you quote will be nullified when we restore the Constitution of 1787. Only the amendments which follow the original Constitution will be preserved.

Anything published after the Civil War, all rullings are illegimate and will be voided when our original Constitution of 1787 - 1789 is restored.

I am not supporting any sovereign citizen stuff.

The DOJ prosecutes, is acting as the Judiciary branch inside the executive branch. This is a violation of The Constitution and the separation of powers, clearly.

We have Federal prosecutors being sent -out to prosecute under the DOJ, which is a sub-branch of the executive. This is a clear violation of the separation of powers. Then we have the DOJ controlling Congressional investigations and now allowing Congress to issue sub-poenas. This also is a violation of the Constitution. The DOJ barring Congress from enforcing the law. A clear violation of The Constitution.

Jeff Sessions and the DOJ are not prosecting the true criminals = Hillary, Obama, Fast and Furious, Eric Holder, etc etc. The DOJ and Jeff Sessions are thus OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE AND HAVE BECOME THE ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I don't like the idea of an organic constitution in the modern sense either. However, it has always been meant to be interpreted to a certain extent in order to make a government that actually works. It was never a 100% perfect and concise document. Look into the Helvidicus and Pacificus debates in the 1790s. It was between Hamilton and Madison, two original art hours of the Constitution, debating over the extent of the President's discretionary powers because Washington issued a neutrality proclamation. Even the arthours of it couldn't agree on what it was supposed to be only a few years after it was written. My point is that interpretations of the Constituiton which still adhere to the underlying principles while creating a more workable and functional government in the real world are valid. The Constituiton has always been organic in its history of trying to put its principles into practice. Rulings and statutes stemming from the Constitution are valid no matter what time period they're in.

They are deciding cases by conspiring with other Federal agencies, a.k.a, the FBI, not to prosecute Hillary. This is obstruction of justice. Trey Gowdy is also guilty of participating in this conspiracy to obstruct justice. Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Mueller, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy - all co-conspirators and thus enemies of the American people.

The British burned our original Constitution and then via the Jesuits and bankers instituted a fake version, the organic one in the late 1800s. The original one is organic in that it is based upon natural law and other documents, but not organic in the sense of the fake version. After the Civil War, the common law courts were shut-down and now can only be invoked from within the Maritime courts, which are not constitutional. We don´t need a fake "organic constitution" put together by the bankers. We need our original one back.

Obstruction of justice, maybe. I'd agree with you on that. However, going out and prosecuting in accordance with due process is not a judicial power. That is a power of the executive, which is to enforce. Prosecution=enforcement. It is then the job of the judiciary to look at what the DOJ brings forward and decide on what or do from there, whether the defendant is guilty or not and so on.

The bankers had no right to re-interpret the Constitution, remove amendments ratified by the states and do other such injustices to our constitution in the late 1800s. This is why we need to restore our original constitution and get rid of the fake one set-up by the bankers and by a Congress which was taken-over by the bankers, when, after the Civil War, they vacated all legitimate seats of Congress and filled them in with shills of the banking cartel.

Then how can you have the DOJ, a judicial branch within the executive, as a sub-branch of the executive, deciding who to prosecute and not to prosecute? That power lies strickly with the judiciary, not the executive! THIS IS CLEARLY A VIOLATION OF THE SEPARATION OF POWERS OF THE GOVERNMENT. THE DOJ IS OPERATING IN VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION!

So why do we even need the DOJ if they have been doing NOTHING BUT OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE? TIME TO GET RID OF THE DOJ!!

Common law still exists, common law just means precedent based law. Precedents are still very important in law, some might say too important because it does begin to create problems with judges legislating from the bench.

I think there's a disconnect between what the two of us mean when we say organic. I'm talking about interpretation of the Constituiton.

Can you prove to me what you mean by the Constitution being burned by the British and being replaced? Is this new one significantly different and how? If so, how can most provisions of the constitution be upheld in the same manner since Marshall?

The DOJ must not, under a legitimate government, be given discretionary power what to prosecute and what not to prosecute. Anyone has the right to prosecute and this power does not nor should it belong exclusively to a sub-branch of the executive.

Common law still exists but the exclusive common law courts, which existed prior to the Civil War do not. They were all shut down. That is the point, which you are missing. Of course common law still exists, but you can only invoke it within the maritime courts, which are operating in violation of the Constitution and of the Bill of Rights.

Case law and U.C.C. law are nothing but a cover for the Maritime courts, which are operating in violation of The Constitution of 1787. I must go now. Talk with you later. Have a nice day.

Yes, it can be proven. Someone can do it, as I must go now… thanks.

Nigger, I don't know how to make this any more simple. The executive's function is to enforce. They enforce the law by arresting people and bringing them to court. When they arrive in court, the judiciary then decides the facts assigns punishment or a lack of punishment.

They're supposed to prosecute/bring to court everyone equally in order to uphold the Constituiton and execute laws faithfully. Them not prosecuting Clinton is t a separation of powers thing. It is a corruption thing which is fucking up an otherwise good justice system which does not violate the constitution, including a separation of powers violation.

How the fuck do you think your local DA and justice system operates? It's the exact same thing but on a federal level.

That's not what I wrote. You didn't address what I wrote. And no, everyone does not have the right to prosecute. That's vigilante justice and its pants-on-head retarded.

And now you leave when I ask you to prove what your claiming, what kind of kike shit is that?

Lets look at the two realities everyone.

Ask yourself when the DOJ was formed. Clearly not constitutional

The DOJ is solely deciding who to prosecute and who not to, and not prosecuting the truly guilty. So the DOJ is no longer needed, nigger.

Of course everyone has the right to prosecute. In fact, a citizen can under civil court. That is what George Webb is doing. And they can be held criminally guilty as well, since the criminal courts are forced to act when guilt is proven in a civil court. You lose. You can keep your DOJ, we will get rid of it.

Yes, you have no rights because the Federal courts are enforcing martime law and do not operate under The Constitution of 1787.

Not true, it writes the all caps name to enslave you and make it easier for the bankers to do bus as usual = enslave Americans.

Again, as I said before. I must go now. I will allow the next "genious" to help put the pieces together, while all you ignorant bastards can go jump in the lake. C-ya suckers!!!!

Quit Chain-posting.

rolling rolling rolling

Eat shit and die, jewish shill.

Global report.

Enjoy your nigger, faggot

Saged, a bill can not create an Amendment to the Constitution.

See this again dumbos.

Your reading comprehension is quite bad if you cannot understand what was presented above.

You understand nothing of how Martime law works and how people are also being classified as corporations.

Stop being fooled. We are in a state of inter-regnum and the Civil War never ended. The current Congress is illegitimate, thus, because of the Emergency banking Act of 1933 and the abolishment of the gold standard.

H. J. RES. 48

“ section 1. The rights protected by the Constitution of the United States are the rights of natural persons only. Artificial entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities, established by the laws of any State, the United States, or any foreign state shall have no rights under this Constitution.

Please help stop this.

Study, learn, do not be ignoran.

Get it now or will you continue to be dumb?

The Bill does not create it, it is proposing it.

H.J.Res.48 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States providing that the rights extended by the Constitution are the rights of natural persons only.

Don´t like the truth told, do ya nigger?

THE MUELLER SPECIAL COUNCIL IS OPERATING UNDER AN ILLEGAL LAW, ILLEGALLY EMITTED, WITHOUT APPROVAL OF CONGRESS AT THE TIME THIS ILLEGAL PROVISION FOR SPECIAL COUNCILS WAS CREATED UNDER OBAMA.

Now Sessions, Democrats and Mueller are guilty of operating this in violation of the law.

>>>/thestorm/38633

>>>/cbts/260350

Those are fake computer AI generated images.

Clown.

G.W. is awesome! Go get-em George!

The DOJ must be shut-down. Jeff Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller operating in violation of the law:

>>>/thestorm/38633

>>>/cbts/260350

See this if you mised it.

Addendum:

And if the amendment is created after this.

Admiralty Law

This is a bit relevant.

barefootsworld.net/admiralty.html

Correct, spot-on.

See this:

>>>/thestorm/38169

Gee I guess the courts and judges and jews will just throw their hands up and give up when you claim you are not a corporation, that the US federal government of washington is also a corporation based in pierto rico(where the RICO act name comes from) and that in a court the flags have yemlow fringes.

Yeah that sovereign citizen ship works every time and people totally dont end up jailed or shot pulling that shit.

▶ Ryan Bundy for Nevada Governor.

You need to know how to do it properly. But it is not about the sovereign citizen movement, it is about knowing your true rights.

THE BITCOIN – PENTAGON – CONGRESS MASSIVE SCAM AT DIEGO GARCIA.

endchan.net/aaanwopros/res/18.html

This is how bad it has gotten:

>>>/thestorm/38505

Check-it-out.

Do you retards get it now?

This kind of autism is astounding. How do you become so retarded? Does it exploit the same mental weakness that makes people believe in a Jewish zombie rabbi?

By "CIA" you mean the jews right?

You are so stupid, aren´t you? You have no clue.

The Jesuits formed the C-I-A.

The fuckers never get it.

Fuccin rolling

You're actually mentally deficient. You belong in an asylum.

Nice try to bad fame fag others shill. You gas-lighter you.

No, not the Jews. See the poster who responded to you.

Your failed attempts to sound like us have not gone unnoticed.

Slide thread confirmed. Reported.

The sovereign citizen movement is a particular form of autism. It's based on magical thinking, presuming the jewish court system is somehow bound to law rather than simply fabricating it wholesale.

Look, anons, we live in a world post Wickard v Filburn where the Supreme Court asserted the logical fallacy 'A AND NOT A = TRUE in order to allow the federal government to regulate absolutely anything they want, and the whole country abided by it. We live in a world where pissant district court judges blocked the immigration ban with nationwide injunctions based on farcical reasoning that would be laughed out of a high school forensics competition. They don't need secret debt accounts — or somehow having people born into "invisible prisons" — in order to control the dialogue or lock you up for life. They can just do that with no rationale or respect for what's written in law.

Who is "us" fucktard?

bump

If it makes kikes this salty I have a keen interest in it.

We live in an age where all searches are monitored and data mined. Do the research.

After you have done that, go fuck yourself, and then provide more sources.

Fuck shills

Better hop on a new IP yid.

I have researched this and it is 100% fake and gay. Literally nigger tier legal voodoo thinking. If you fell for this shit you're not white so kys.

Absolutely This

law is just the magic of the crowd conforming to the illusion of consensus and authority