Kangz BTFO

PADDINGTON BEAR RT SCORE CRUSHES BLACK PANTHER

It's clear Paddington is a racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchilla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has that contrarian black guy reviewed Black Panther yet? I didn't even know it was out.

M A R M A L A D E T I M E

BEARS FOUND A WAY

:(
Chinks have no soul

Thats the thing. It's not out. Only preview critics have reviewed it at this point.

both shit. so is lady bird

The fuck? Why?

You really underestimate the lack of soul of the chink or really overestimate their humanity. Google "death of a thousand cuts" to understand what chinks are.

Those are people that "Want to See".
reminder that there are no reviews on Black Panthers Matter yet.

Because Chinese.

wew lad

Is Paddington 2 kino?

It's what happens when communism kills off most of your elites and all that is left are the filthy peasants who enabled said communism.

trips don't lie.

I wonder who will win?

The sad thing is that China really did have a rich culture that it will probably never recover at this point. Russian culture just barely managed to survive the Soviets(at least until Khrushchev's cultural thaw) and what they went through, as horrible as it might have been, was nothing compared to what went on in China.

wtf i'm a japanese supremacist now

for chinks bonus points
limited time combo

>Country that literally has a God-Emperor and Emperor's birthday is Christmas-tier religious event for the Japanese my girlfriend was surprised that we celebrate 3 days of christmas, Eve, 1st and 2nd day while the Emperor's birthday is only a single day.

VILE! NO!

why the fuck do they do this shit?

Also thank you globalists for opening trade borders with China.

they're communists.
wanted to say "they're not human" but that's synonymous.

wew lad
I'm surprised they survive the boiling water for so long and that they don't bite the guy
also who the fuck stands barefoot next to a pot full of boiling water with a rat moving desperately in it? Who the fuck grabs a rat with his bare hand?

Yeah but don't you know they make like a lot of fiat dollars making cheap stuff using over a billion people shoved into small spaces no way that anything bad could ever happen from that.

Those people are now buying up all of the real estate in your country*

If your country is USA, Canada or Australia

I know that communists are evil, but I think this goes even beyond communism. I'm not sure even Soviet Russia would've allowed animal cruelty at this scale.

Also there must be a reason. It would be even more practical to kill the rats before skinning them.

jokes on them, their property will be expropriated when white people decide to take back their countries. I hope it happens

no one follows safety procedures over there so its not surprising.

It better.

😢

A lot of them believe that torturing the animal makes them taste better.

They're called bugmen for a reason you know.

Subhumans being cruel to animals pisses me off tbh.

I had to take a cultural anthropology class in college and the cunt of the teacher talked about how the Chinese only ate dogs because they had big cities and they didn't have any places for cows.

I remember a teacher who told us it was literally impossible to build a civilization in Africa because rhinos and hippos would tear everything down.

They ate dogs because central planning caused famines, thanks communism!
Ukrainians ate their own kids and shoes.

I guess the Japanese should of never built one then because of earthquakes and tsunamis.

Imagine growing up in a society that values your life very little, where there's little to no sympathy for your fellow man and its seen as fair game to trick and cheat your way to whatever power and money you can get your hands on, where even your family is seen as a stepping stone to that goal. Now try to imagine how you see animals.

He actually used that as an excuse for why they never had giant stonework buildings like Rome and Greece. I guess wood is just immune to natural disasters?

Only mud can defend against elephants and rhino stampedes.

Wood does get busted after a couple hundreds of years, hence almost no nordic, mountain chink and feather nigger structures other than their big military projects that took decades and some got destroyed in gunpowder-based wars

Name a more moving scene in kinography.
Protip: it's mathematically impossible

That's factually false. Dog meat is actually one of the most expensive in china, as is pointed out in every video of whites who live there.
They eat dog meat because they like it, not because they are hungry.

Not now you dumb nigger
60 years ago

Including back then, you faggot.

Actually started 4000 years ago

The fact is: The reason chinks eat dogs nowadays has nothing to do with the fact that they had several famines throught history, considering that several other groups also went through similar paths, including in europe, but haven't developed the same "culture".

Anyone actually know what it tastes like?

I ate dog in Korea. Evidently they got an entire breed they created just for food. It was greasy and I didn't care for it.

fucks sake europe

Wtf he letf him dying in the floor.

I wonder if lactic acid has a taste?

you mean jews

totally taken out of context bruh

Ukrainians are Turkish rape babies. Not white.

Idiots all around.

Protip for anyone that has to use a forklift:
Overloading a lift is no big deal. Go slow, keep your forks back, and never lift it more than 3 inches off the ground.
If it's on a skid, you can lift it off 1/16 inch and push it around.

Does it normally take this long for the user rating to show up?

Why?
Poor bear.

Depends on how you cook it, when I was a kid I ate a small plate, I vaguely remember it was like softer beef? I still think the restaurant lied, it's just regular beef.

Chinks eat all meat, including insects and worms. Take all humanity out of a man and you get a chinaman.

#Laddington

Well yeah given that the film isn't released to the public for another week it's gonna take a while

Why does the chinaman wear loose clothes and then fucking touch spinning lathes and rollers and shit?

like chicken

accidents when using heavy machinery happen all over the world, it's less obvious (although I bet China has a higher frequency). A guy was decapitated by a machine in a plywood factory in my city not too long ago.

well, that's the reason why lobster is boiled alive

I could never understand this meme.

You mean bug people. Bugmen are these.

Watch this.

I'm pretty sure that's a chinchilla, world's softest animal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchilla

Or a frenchman.
"Honhonhon, feed me more snails and frogs legs."

Frogs legs are actually good albeit in a small amount.
Taste like chicken.

Did the Frogs actually eat Dogs?

So cuuute

Get one, user. You can finally get something that will love you forever until it dies from your neglect.

Don't get one, user. Chinchillas routinely give birth to puppies and eat them because captivity turns them crazy.

only if you let them get fucked by chadchillas

I'd never neglect such a cute and fluffy little fellow.

fuck mexican rats they have go back

both flicks