Trump bends the knee to the eternal kike once again?

There have been many rumors in the Polish media that, until the "Polish-Israeli crisis is resolved", there will be no formal meetings between President Trump (or VP Pence) and Polish government officials.

wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/spotkanie-duda-trump-niemozliwe-przez-kryzys-z-izraelem/t1w7pmn

Other urls found in this thread:

112.international/politics/us-freezes-all-meetings-with-polish-officials-due-to-law-on-institute-of-national-remembrance-26130.html
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's some multi-dimensional Olympic Championship level Dreidel spinning right there!

Based ZOG Emperuh FTW

I wonder what they count as it being "resolved"
I don't even want to know

good source.

honestly, do you suppose Trump saying fuck you to israel and go: yeah Poland, good job

is realistic?
Do you know what politics are?
What diplomacy is?
Geostrategical interests?

I don't suppose you do. Because this is a fucking retarded shill thread.

The only thing I've found strange observing Holla Forums banning every single user who is actually Red-pilled over the course of the last 3 years of Bannon/Kushner sponsored NeoCon kike promotion
Is that not one single obvious kike openly promoting NeoCon jewry has been so much as stifled let alone censored from here

Literally sub monkey IQ jIDf kikes pushing ZOG and calling anyone objecting to their open promotion of NeoCon jewry a "kike shill"

7 MORE YEARS
keep crying little shillcuck

No, he should have said "We are concerned about Poland and Israel not getting along blah blah blah" and not taken sides.

you have blown your cover in the second post.

-not that the completely transparent shit OP gave you up immediately already

Fucking retardation of shills nowadays.

There really won't be an America left worth saving in 7 years after the jewish Emperor you push here is finished with it

Can someone explain why there's more NeoCon kike promoting jews on Holla Forums than any intelligent anons?

I'm sure he cares alot about your little shillcuck opinion.

you should send him a DM

you mad bro?

That is literally the low rent retarded jIDF efforts on here for the past 3 years, guess whose allowed entire threads devoted to the repeat spamming of
And not once has a single one of these kikes posts been somuch as filtered fromhere

bleeding from the shillgina

nah,
fuck you and your crappy little shill thread.

2020 )

what benefit has close ties with Israel brought USA exactly?

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Is that to be a rhetorical question?

Why another thread? Aren’t there enough “based Poland” threads?

Sage

Yeah its called reverse psychology.

US/Jewish Freedom aka "Polish Spring"

They’re obvious. Just report/filter these kikes

112.international/politics/us-freezes-all-meetings-with-polish-officials-due-to-law-on-institute-of-national-remembrance-26130.html

Another source

yea this pisses me off more then the recent 2nd amendment business

too bad, Polan CIA sponsored "spring" uprising soon

Israel means nothing to the interests of the American public. It only matters to evangelical nut jobs and kike money. Nobody else fucking cares.

I hope Poland just tears up its gas contracts with this kike faggot and tells his nigger troops to leave immediately.

Fuck your little shit thread.

sage shill threads all day

You can't really stop us.
It is nice seeing you burn away dem sorosbux )

bump

Holy fucking shit this board has become wholly fucking shit.

The retaking of Jerusalem of course

freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

Get fucked.

Article is based on things (((someone close to Polish diplomats))) said. This is what you get when you read Polish CNN. This is nothing burger.

Why would CIA removed USA appointed jews?

what better place to resettle dump Israel's problematic neighbors?

Step it up, anons. Shlomo's got the first post again.

nah

Fuck off JIDF.

Bump.

Hey fellow Americans I heard Poland is ruled by an evil dictator and also has oil.

how would this cause chaos? even if jeb was fully 1488'd he would still be garbage

Fucking baste!!!

What a horrible fucking thread this is.