Playing Assassin's Creed made me interested in studying history

haha what a nerd

As long as he doesn't study it with asscreed, where is the fucking problem here ?

Unfriended immediately.

It's like wanting to become an engineer because you saw a mechanical fursuit mask in a gay nazi furfag orgy.

For all it's inaccuracies it at least tried to be accurate. AssCreed was more interesting in making communism a good boy who dindu nuffin.

The best part will be when they stop caring about history in a week.

Fuck off, yankee.

No, they made every historically important person ever some variety of communist, cheapening all the struggles of humanity since dawn of time into anarchism vs. stalinism debacle.

user, maybe try be a good guy and talk other people to think the same as you, so we don't have shitters in vidya as much.

Anyways. Nothing wrong with taking up a new hobby, OP. Try the same as the user I replied to, and convert people to your ways, rather than dismiss then and become shut off.

0/10 you can do better, see me after class.

I dunno, teach.
That sounds pretty vague. Sure, they're clearly not the villain, but why not tell the person this, instead of instantly shutting off from them?
I know the meme that Holla Forumsirgins don't have friends is everywhere, but it's mostly just a meme. Mostly.

Well user, most people don't expect a fucking essay over instant chat.

lmao

You have autism

Do you think that video games are started without writing a design document ever user? That a design document is only the invention of people who don't know how to make games?

He thought you were the bad guy because he was a crusader.

Your game sounds like shit stop working on it nigger

Sounds a lot like Dante's Inferno but without the B-Plot.

Is that any good?

It's a good feel

From that fucking 2007 show that ruined a lot of things and everyone hates

please finish your game someday user, it sounds great

How's that going for you, user?

When I was 10, I played the CoD 2 demo "Beginning of the End" multiple times. From that began my fascination with WW2. I wanted to know what weapons they were using, how the flow of the war moved in North Africa and Europe. I played any game I could get my hands on because it gave a simulation of what it was like to be a solider of that time, supplement that with first hand accounts and biographies of units and I developed an understanding of it.

And you want to know what I'm fascinated? Because I never got to ask Grand-Pappy any questions about it. He visited my school once but I barely remember that and his obituary covers his time in the war but I wanted to hear his personal experiences.

I get what you're trying to say, just a passing interest can make it seem a mockery. But if they take it seriously and make the connections and seem interested, should you not encourage it instead?

Also this. AoE series is the baseline of teaching history to kids, simply because of how simple it is. Same with Age of Mythology, use unit, get more info on unit in the dictionary.

He's probably too busy being a sperm receptacle to go into details

To this day I remain eternally butthurt about AoE3 not having any good historical basis for anything at all in the game.

I think he meant "your descendants".

Yeah videogames are great for learning. I decided to git gud with English because of them.

AC1 was the most historically accurate imo. AC3 was the worst, that was just pandering for Burgers.

You can see that the more popular AC became the series had to be dumbed down.

Two completely different things.

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO

Or even better:

Sounds like a game that allows you to be the villain. What triggered you?

That's feminist jargon for "a room full of upper-class white women."

Being a shit doesn't mean you're a murderer, rapist, or otherwise a villain. Knights would get into seriously trouble for being drunk, adulterers, wretched, blasphemous, being a coward, disobeying your lord, or for even killing your enemies even if it was in a defensive battle.

Inherently shit from the get go. Reputation based branching narrative is far superior and less reliant on the developer's butthurt.

Yup.

So, why'd you undfriend him instead of just explaining that?

history is for fags

t. /his/

I actually got into history from playing Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 when I was a kid.

That's a bitch isn't it? In all seriousness I think the message is quite clear when the 'Templars' have political, social and economical power while the 'Assassin's' are this little group of butt-buddies, constantly on the run, even though both of them are ancient as fuck.

Who says shit like this?!

I never said whether it was or wasn't going to be one or the other user.

You only ever mentioned you can play as a chivalrous moralfag or a "shit".

And somehow that translated, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to you as "there's a morality system and not at reputation based branching narrative instead" to you? What part of anything I said told you that I meant that I was going to execute that via one option and over the other?

They're the ONLY people who care about diversity.

i wanna sex dat pumpkin

I'm frankly not surprised you blocked someone for merely misunderstanding you.

You sound like an assblasted, salty bitch.

Lol okay.

do you have autism ? why have you been spamming those ugly drawings of an ugly cartoon for months now? I see that unfunny ugly pink shit everywhere

I've only ever posted them once before

user tell us your tales.

You should really get out, like seriously. Find a better place for retards like you, like Reddit or Halfchan.

Mom was having a party with like 4 of her coworkers and one (the blonde one with the widest hips) of them came into my room while I was busy playing computer games
Flirted a little and gave me a half finished bottle of bacardi rum. Needless to say I had a good night, but being a complete autist, around half of it went over my head.

If we're talking about western faggots who are just Tumblr-tier secondaries, then sure.

I'm sorry user.

So it was a one time thing? Shame, you missed a chance of tapping milf ass long-term.

look into your heart, you know its true. anyway I dont mind touhou shit in general, I was just wondering why are drawings from that particular artists so popular and annoying on Holla Forums, and why the fuck are there so many

You could have had a much better night, pussy. Older (single or cheating) women actually know how to fuck and are desperate to please you because they know they're the reacher and you're the settler in the relationship, so they have to make it worth your while. They know all the tricks, they aren't weirded out by fetishes like a stuck-up college girl, and they might even buy YOU expensive shit to keep you around. This is assuming you're in shape and not fat or ugly.

Touhou is very popular on imageboards. Even more so on Japanese ones.

Old people are gross, user.

There's nothing inherently wrong with that, as long as you don't make a significant life choice based on a potentially superfluous/fleeting interest and you are not that guy that didn't know who Leonardo Da Vinci was until he played Ass Creed 2

You're gross.

Play the fan game dynamarisa thats basically EDF with touhou

Same shit as before but now with nasty slut piercings. I don't care if you have some kind of weird granny fetish, user. Just spoiler that shit so the rest of us don't have to see it.

How did you fail to realize OP was mocking the guy who said that? No Ass Creeds are not fucking good for historical learning, they're complete historical revisionism you stupid nigger.
Everything about the AC lore is

Look at me over here not caring about your animu-based fag opinions.

Your taste in women shows you have some kind of mental illness.

user, I like older women but what you are doing is posting 3D women.

She kinda looks like my mom, but with bigger breasts and younger.

Just because the only women that want to fuck you are the ones past their expiration date doesn't mean the rest of us have to tolerate your vile tastes.

Oh. So, they're not true touhou fans…

Still not caring over here.

This baitmaster:

It's fine that you're comfortable with your weird fetish for menopausal soccer moms. But you don't have to keep spamming your fetish without spoilers. How are you any better than the /fit/ faggots who spam their man-ab women?

i care. moar milfs

They're still nasty, you're still a subhuman.

Still don't care.

moar!

pls stop

I like them in their thirties, not when they sport turtle-like necks with stretched loose skin.

You're talking to mentally ill people.

3DPD dumping should be bannable

How about tits that feel like they're filled with straw?

No.

Tell that to Holla Forums, they love to post "aryan" models that more than likely have have racemixed once or twice.

This woman looks like what anyone should expect some woman over 40 to look like. These autists really think that anime reflect real life

Who ever said old ladies should be pretty? I've given plenty of reasons why they aren't. The user that keeps spamming them is the weirdo for thinking that gross shit is arousing.

Underrated post

If you are turned off by either of these women, your standards are too high, especially for a Holla Forumsirgin.

Did you even play AssCreed 1? Or are you just spouting memes about Syndicate?

And I don't care about OP. Its great that there were at least a few people inspired to read about history. It is now perceived cool to be dumb.

So if AssCreed gets folks to stop shitposting on /pol or watching Twitch streams and open a book for once in their lives Ubisoft did something right. God knows the education system fails to deliver.

That's a squash retard.

kill yourselves

fuck off

Oh good the LARPing pisstians are here.
Gah, why didn't our ancestors kill off all those pesky White pagan and atheist scum?
How can there still be people in 2016 who don't realize that without the guidance of Yeshua and his 12 buttbuddies, all sheepherders gone orators, we would have lived in sub-saharan African conditions in Europe today?

while AC1 was closer to actual history comapred to other games in the series, it was still pretty damn loose

AssCreed 2 gave me a boner for Venice (and Renaissance Italy in general), but I already sorta had one from watching Aria and actually going there for a day.

You have to go back.

same, the reason I enjoyed AC2 so much was that I'd been to Florence and Venice in college and the games got the landmarks right. The scale is kind of off, but the look is dead on.

Reported.

Reported for intl.

There are people who don't know who he is?

That makes me feel so fucking triggered.

stop giving him replies, cant you see by his two posts that he is desperately baiting or an actual retard?

the question is if there is a single shred of proof that he was gay

watch Aria. More landmarks (even though it's a reconstruction of Venice), and it's beyond comfy.

this thread is going places

And that is bad how?

As much proof as there is for the Holocaust, and by that I mean that it was real in the author's mind.

At least with the Holocaust they have buildings.
We don't even know if Leonardo Da Vinci even had a sex life at all, let alone whether it was a homosex life or not.

he was probably autistic as fuckm so my guess is no sexs for him

Asscreed 1 is one of the few games that me feel genuinely ill.
It was the most boring ass shit game i have ever had displeasure of pirating and at moments it felt like my brain was shutting down on it's own because of it.
How in the flying fuck did this franchise get 39 sequels, prequels and spinoffs in ONE GENERATION and who the fuck kept buying these shit "games" is beyond my power of comprehension.

you sound mad, this might help.

Wrong, street shitters are even bigger proponents of muh diversity than white people.

The real kicker is that you could see just how much potential there was in the general idea and story. Too bad AC1 played more like a tech demo than anything else, and then AC2 failed to actually improve the formula and defaulted to adding more useless padding on top.

Hell, the fucking collectibles in AC1 were put there by some butthurt developer to show how useless collectibles are. If he was that mad about that shit why didn't he actually think of a way to make them useful? Sleeping Dogs does a good job of giving you tangible rewards for collecting them, and one of the rewards is usually their location on the map to shorten the tedium.

Normalfags have shit taste and don't really play games, so each new iteration of the turd felt "fresh" to them. What really kills me is that even the few attempts to liven up the gameplay, like what AC3, Black Flag or Rogue attempted, were quickly snuffed out by Ubisoft, and all the Marxist historical revisionism was just the shit cherry on top.

NIce try, grandma.

Here's your (you)

I saw that stated thus:

Niggers, when did i say he was gay? When i said "significant life choice" i meant something like going off to college to study history or something because you like Ass Creed. The part about not knowing who Da Vinci was is from some turbo retard back in halfchan.

She's fine if she was your wife and had been boning her since her prime, same as most examples, honestly it alleviates me a bit, if they put enough effort they can still be quite fuckable in their late years(if you are married to her since her 20s)

My favorite thing about Holla Forums is how so many people have completely lost touch with reality. Really helps to keep my own shit in perspective.
Although, that's just the name of the game these days. Everyone is being sucked into their own little fantasy world hugboxes, and many don't know, and almost none care.
It's kinda poetic. We started out as tribes of gibbering maniacs, and through the blessings of technology, have arrived to that point once more.

do you do college speeches as well, professor Arse Kaput?

What a wonderful thread. I hope you guys had a good day today.

You are confused. We are very well aware of the reality of 40 year old 3DPD women. Infact it is that very reality that disgusts us. We hate it, we revile it and are repulsed by it. Because 3DPD is PD.

Because 2D is love.

Because 2D is life.

That pic made me more sad than I'd like to admit.

tbh. After spending some time with NEETs getting drunk over Discord and Mumble I've decided that NEETs make the best philosophers.

You see, the separation between life and death is non existant. The death of an organism spawns the lives of countless of other organisms which in turn feed the universal life pool; because of this, saying that death is the antonym of life is a fallacy. And therefore, since death is an illusion the holocaust cannot be real. -Some spic over Discord

>>>/furry/