FULL VIDEO: President Trump Meets with Bipartisan Members of Congress to Discuss Gun Control

GTFIH

1 hour, 3 minutes and 15 seconds broken up into 13 segments at 5 minutes a piece with 1 second overlay between videos to show that nothing was cut out.

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.patriotresistance.com/To_Break_a_Tyrant_s_Chains_-_Neo-Guerilla_Techniques_for_Combat_-_Duncan_Long.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj32NPAmsvZAhUCWK0KHYkUDZ0QFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw26X3nAkeUZ_rcY2PDPdx1y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bessler
shirtikvah.net/event-1911418
youtu.be/v8cWMqdEfLY?t=44m32s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Firearms_Act_of_1938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act
archive.is/yLLmW
archive.is/6KpBF
archive.is/nJIQ7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/13

3/13

4/13

5/13

I fucking hate the 4d chess meme, but it would be pretty fucking easy for him to later claim this was him deliberately baiting the dems into writing an extreme, nigh unpassable bill that that makes then look crazy bad during election time and that he could always just veto if they called his bluff with it.

6/13

7/10

Whoops. I meant /13

8/13

9/13

10/13

And a powerful dem senator would be sunk, right when she's vulnerable from not being endorsed by her own party and ready to be replaced by an unelectable commie chink/spic hybrid.

11/13

12/13

13/13

You hope too much.

Becaus he loves Jews and not whites.

You're not convincing anyone in any other threads and you're not doing it in this one plebbitposter.

I don't have to convince anyone. Watch what happens.

Shut the fuck up nigger so you're assuming trump is going to come out soon and say "just kidding I don't want gun control". And when he doesn't then what? We need to ban semi autos nationwide to lull the enemy to sleep?

He's just a trump shill.

All has always been lost.

I'll post some clips as I see them. Here's one on the upcoming executive order to ban bump stocks.

Trump on raising the age of buying a rifle to 21.

lol fuck these people.

Samefagging ain't gonna save you.
No he'll load the bill with things that will make it sink in the all Republican congress.
Same as happened with DACA.
Now fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums

we're talking about California

prepare your assholes, lads

Good luck kikes.

… you ever stop to think that hes doing this with her BECAUSE shes not going to get re-elected? She doesn't have to worry about justifying this at all, she can just push push push and it doesnt matter. There are some leftists who support fun rights, and challengers who could come after her on those grounds saying she went to far or worked with the opposition to much (depending on who they decide to pander to), and so on.

Whereas, since shes not going to get another term, she can just do w/e she wants and trump can enable that and do things with her, knowing HE isnt up for reelection for another few years anyway, and may not even care about a second term frankly (could just be another show), so he gets done all the shit hes supposed to do using the help of "retiring" dem members of congress and a couple of kike puppets on the right, and wham, they get through all this marxist state control shit and then all walk out the door knowing the next congress will be fighting itself enough to not be able to undo any of it and by the time they could get to it the issue will have been memory holed for the most part

Thats how this shit usually goes anyway. I mean, think about the "tax relief bill" they passed, it was a nice little break for businesses and rich people, but the normal peoples breaks all expire in a few years. So trump gets to grandstand, as do the red congress members who passed it, but by the time those tax cuts expire they're all out the door, leaving the breaks in for only the wealthy basically, and leaving other congresses to have the same exact battle to fight again to put on a show for the people, again while the rich still get to keep even more of our nations wealth than before

its all a fucking theater performance man, this part is no different, all they do is shift around who is playing which roles and how eccentric the lead actor is going to be for this part of the act. But in the end, still all just a show, a farce, a kike performance to make people think X is happening while really Y is happening behind the curtain.

I'd bet my left testicle Trump is going to do what he can to pass some kind of leftwing fun control legislation before its over. Just like be bombed syria because "muh daughter cried every time she saw those kidz!" That wasnt the REAL reason he did it, it was just a show, we all know he did it for the kikes, just like the tax "break" was for the kikes, fun control is for the kikes, daca and demographic replacement is for the kikes, and so on and so on and so on

Trump denying Rep. Scalise's concealed carry reciprocity

Required reading, just in case. I'm definitely not saying you should take any of the methods into consideration if there were to be possible infractions against your constitutional rights. If such things were to happen you should not accidentally leave your """""assault weapon"""" in an unlocked car and then have it stolen and have to report the theft to the police. I'm also discouraging anyone from looking into how to store fire arms under ground for extended periods of time. Also it should be noted that the use water tanks to create a moisture free environments to preserve items made of metal under ground for long periods of time is improper use, they're for water. Remember to pay your taxes.

Take these focus group replies from plebbit and showe them up your soylent riddled ass kike.

Forgot the pdf like a silly goy
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.patriotresistance.com/To_Break_a_Tyrant_s_Chains_-_Neo-Guerilla_Techniques_for_Combat_-_Duncan_Long.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj32NPAmsvZAhUCWK0KHYkUDZ0QFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw26X3nAkeUZ_rcY2PDPdx1y

This must be great for gun sales eh?

Ah, right, I forgot what Holla Forums has become recently where only sucking trumps dick and talking about 14D upside down interplanetary backgammon is permitted, and any thought or consideration given to reality is dismissed on the spot

I'm terribly sorry, I'll leave you nu/pol/ faggots to it

>BAN VIDEO GAMES

Just pointing out the highlights for you. Essentially, muh ebul entertainment for muh violence (no mention of the political or social agendas being pushed, nah, just the icky bio-lance) are impacting everyone except a few "okay" people who can deal with it!

This is why trump will continue to walk down the leftist path (or rather, why he was always on it), because he is shooting off his mouth without knowing any fucking facts surrounding the matter and basically just parrots w/e he hears. The only difference between now, and a year and a half ago, is that back then he was surrounded by people who were actually informed and knew something, now hes surrounded by emotion driven leftist morons and kike shills

what did you expect? he's a boomer

There is no difference between Trump then and now, apart from the fact it's impossible for the jewish Trumpstein pushers to continue spamming the non stop onslaught of proNeo-Conservative Republike propaganda without making even the most retarded cartoon posting 'fashy goy' vomit now.

Take the guns first!

See this is why I know he doesnt think about what he says and just parrots those around him, consider who is sitting to his left. If it really boils down to "oh we THINK you MIGHT be crazy, we're taking your guns" and then all you have to do is get a judge to sign off on it after the fact, itll be probably about a decade but they'll disarm half the country with those methods.

Wife and you get in a fight and neighbors call the cops cause of the shouting? "do you have any firearms in the house sir? we're going to search and confiscate them… heres the list of 6 gorillian hoops you have to jump through to MAYBE get them back, but dont count on it"

Pulled over for a speeding ticket and the kike-enforcement-officer decides to claim you're being "uncooperative?" Then a few hours later "*knock knock* hello sir, we're here to take any guns you have because we believe you may be a risk, heres the dildo you can shove up your ass while we do it."

Post something "mean" on kikebook and some marxist reports you to the local PD? .. you should get the trend by now

But no, he doesnt stop to think about any of this or how this stuff will instantly get misused, because no one is sitting next to him telling him "hey, dumbass, you remember all those kike judges who kept using their position to blatantly undermine you and the constitution and there was basically dick all you could do or even tried to do about it? Yeah, now imagine they have final say on if someone is 'safe' to 'give their guns back to' when all of them WANT out right gun confiscation nation wide… is this really the power you want to hand them? No? then shut your kike-cock holster."

I unironically regret voting for him after picking apart this video. Anyone who sits and watches this and claims this is chess is a fucking imbecile or a liar. Take your pick.

Pretty disgusting shit man.

Meme war veteran here.
Trump has officially lost my support and his chances for a 2020 bid are over.

While you're not wrong:
>>>/cuckchan/

I dont. Consider the other routes we had open to us even beyond killary. With her we'd be long passed this point already, flooded with mudshits from the third world, guns rounded up, and the media would be praising her but also covering up everything until its far to late to act. Meanwhile the national feeling on the right would be that "we cant win" and defeatist attitudes would be destroying us from within.

With cruz we'd have lost to killary, but even if he won, he would be pushing even harder/more pro-kike positions, trump is pretty bad already, imagine how much worse their golden boy would have been, but the right wouldn't have had the same ideals they rallied around, it would have been pro-kike ideals rather than wide spread pro-white ideals. Rand, Carson, and the rest, never had any chance because they never really had any platform to stand on, never got behind any real hardhitting ideals, so even if they DID win, sentiments that are pro-white wouldn't have been spread.

With Trump, at the very least, he spread a LOT of nationalist and pro-white ideals to get elected, and got a lot of people to be far more open/honest about their desire for such policies, and got a lot of people to realize they arent alone in wanting those things. So, while his actions in office have been nothing but a kike wetdream, what he stirred up to GET there will be a hornets nest that will strike sooner rather than later.

With any other candidate, disillusion and fracture and lack of ideas to gather around would have been the norm, no one would be talking as they are now even on social media and the like, and ideas we are in favor of wouldn't have spread so far. So, while I'm disgusted with what hes doing, and can see through his bullshit, I still believe the campaign and voting for him was the right decision given the circumstances. Not even "lesser of two evils" type of deal, but flat out the right decision to make period, again, because of what it did socially.

Ultimately what he does in office is irrelevant. This nation as it stands will crumble, it cannot be salvaged. I've made this analogy before, but its like trying to cure a cancer patient by cutting out the cancer, when that cancer has spread to every system and organ. By the time you finished cutting, you'd have nothing but a few scraps of meat left over. We can't win by trying to save this failing nation, its to far gone. What we can do, is set the stage for what comes next, what we build next.

kys )

7 more years

Imagine 7 more years of shareblue whining and losing their shit while achieving absolutely nothing.

Magnificent

Sad!

Good post. I was saying before he even won that if nothing else, Trump has done a great service by energizing the nationalist movement, and obliterating the lugenpresse's credibility.

Just like so many anons said. Hopefully this will stop the retarded trump spam billion stickies, this board might revive after all.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bessler
>shirtikvah.net/event-1911418

As long as that turk is the fucking mod it's hopeless.

What he's done is successfully deactivated any actual resistance against kikes, proven beyond all doubt that each and every single self-proclaimed talking head in the so called jew-wise movement was a jew bought lying cunt.

Now Trump has openly said that anyone the jewish system deems mad (such as right-leaning gun loving patriots) can be killed wand all possessions confiscated and handed to their jewish overlords.

Fuckin based!

This is just weirder and weirder the more I watch.

Yeah he shot down cc because feinstein doesn't want it. lol

Also I noticed an edit in one of these later videos. That wasn't done by me, that's present in the source video too.

Forgot to mention it's very obvious and you'll notice it too.

What is happening here is the end of the second amendment if you aren't careful. that will be followed by the first ammendment. Then after the economy collapses you wont be able to say or do anything when property is forcibly confiscated by the new communist state that has been brewing up for the last 100+ years.

The US is about to have an identity crisis.

Now, this is very chess, so bear with me…

If he actually DID want CC reciprocity, and he DIDN'T want this bill to pass… Would he arguably say the same thing?
If he just came out and stood strong, said 'Nah fuck that shit!', the media would tear his dick off, go full-blown "WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" even harder and harp on it all the way to November… I don't give a shit about elections, but he does it seems. So if you don't think this bill will actually pass, or you intend not to sign off on it, I suggest that you might be inclined to urge the addition of things the media has been harping on, and excluding things that you actually want for a seperate bill.

Let's be honest, the 2nd amendment is already gone.
1st too.
That will require the bill to go through, which if it does really is just a straight-up final nail in the coffin of the corpse of the 2nd amendment.
The US has been having an identity crisis since like 2015.

not only that, but he could also be terrorizing his base into thinking he's going anti gun, mobilizing them to vote in pro gun candidates en masse during the midterms.

I can see both sides to the argument, either this is a master-stroke, or a betrayal. All I can do is wait and see, and hope. After all, the alternative can only be civil war. What really concerns me though, is if he's willing to rile up his base like this, how far will he push? How can we trust him? Is he truly the ultimate chaos candidate?

And only time will tell.

What a time to be alive.

Anyone else think its a funny coikidink that he's pushing gun confiscation from muh ebil white males right when SA is gearing up for full blown white genocide?

After looking through other footage it looks like the white house feed dropped the signal.

youtu.be/v8cWMqdEfLY?t=44m32s

Time has told. It's a betrayal. You won't do a goddamn thing about it. You will LET yourself be disarmed.

The left always slides to the middle during an election year to trick the normies. When Trump uses the same language as their beloved Communist dictators, it puts them in a quandary; do they use this against Trump (like these gibbering shills), and in the process remind everyone that gun-grabbing always leads to massive civilian deaths followed by brutal totalitarian regimes (China, USSR, Cuba, etc) and thus enlighten the public to their repulsive leftist goals, or do they let this juicy tidbit slide? Trump has been using the "Rules for Radicals" against these scum most perfectly. in this case, it is Rule 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” And Rule 11: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”

It is delightful to watch.

No it hasn't.
We'll find out.
That's yet to be seen.
You seem strangely upset.

Its like you don't realize that any attempt to disarm Americans will create a civil conflict that will break out along racial lines. Which is basically what I want even more than Trump to be playing some ethereal connect-4 to be honest with ya.

It has.
We found out. You are not a Holla Forumsack. This is now confirmed. You have no idea what principles are.
No, it's not. You let the last century of unconstitutional gun laws happen. You didn't even complain, much less fight back against it.
Because reddit cocksuckers like you have completely destroyed this board and openly cheer white genocide and the shredding of the Constitution.

Nope.
But we haven't.
Empty accusation, confirmed by absolutely nothing.
That's cuckservative talk.
Yes it is.
I wasn't alive for most of the last century.
Americans have been complaining non-stop about firearms legislation.
That's just more evidence of the fact that you seem strangely upset. What's strange about how upset you are is the extent of your vitriol and the utter commitment to a belief as relates to something that has not yet transpired.

Trump hasn't signed this bill. He's spoken in favor of it. He sat down with a bunch of kikes and shabbos goyim and filmed a meeting where he spoke highly of this bill that will include every single undesirable firearms policy the kikes and cucks could think up, and none of the sugar to make the medicine go down easy. But he hasn't signed it.
If it passes, and he signs it, THEN you will know. Until then, its merely speculation, and taking a politician at their word is silly - politicians don't have principles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
Where was the race war?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Firearms_Act_of_1938
Where was the race war?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968
Where was the race war?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
Where was the race war?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act
WHERE. WAS. THE. FUCKING. RACE. WAR.

You let it all happen.

Reported for autistic reddit spam.
You are shilling in favor of treason against the republic.
No, the people who don't have principles are the ones told they don't have principles. Try again.
No, they haven't. You have done nothing. They have done nothing. They let it happen.

Also, in before "hurr durr those laws don't count because they weren't disarming people they were simply taking some of the guns away, little by little lol when there's only one kind of gun and one kind of ammo left that is legal, THEN people will TOTALLY riot when the government comes to take that last gun lol it will happen despite no one doing the same with any of the previous bills ha ha"

Yes, I believe that was the video to which I was replying.

It was kept at bay by 80%+ White population figures. Hell, 4/5 of those links relate to legislation pre-1986 - which is, coincidentally, the year Reagan passed the spic amnesty.
I wasn't alive for most of that m8.

Empty accusation, confirmed by absolutely nothing.
I'm pretty sure I'm just suggesting Trump's behavior is very peculiar and that he hasn't signed any legislation at this time regarding firearms regulation…
That's… Retarded.
Yes they have.
Yes, they have.
Yes, they have.
They were comfortable. They're quite a bit less comfortable now than they were in, say, 1934. Or 1994 for that matter.

You're being very disingenuous and I'm inclined to think you aren't acting in good faith.

Thanks for admitting that you were 6,000,000% wrong and that people will not be causing a race war if even more of their guns are illegally stolen. In before when whites are only 10% of the population they'll totally fight back and obviously win despite not having any guns and the kikes having all the guns ha ha
You're alive now. You let it happen now. And you're talking about "people" in general, and you were wrong about them.
Only because you're from reddit and you've been raised on sucking his cock every second of every day. Under the delusion that he is the "god emperor" and the "ends"–not the means–of the plan, yeah, it would seem peculiar. To you. But to anyone else (read: actual Holla Forumsacks, people who belong here), it doesn't seem peculiar because we actually know who Trump is and have researched his life before the campaign started. To you, a redditor, he was born of a virgin and his first words were "We need to build a wall."
Reminder that redditors think it's retarded for people who don't have principles to be told that they don't have principles. This is how mentally defective redditors actually are.
They still are. They always will be. That's the point, you mentally defective pile of shit. Bread and circuses. Boiling frogs. Kikes WILL NEVER ALLOW A RACE WAR TO HAPPEN.
The redditor cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I didn't admit anything.
re of their guns are illegally stolen.
I think demographics suggest otherwise.
They have guns right now and are not 10% of the population.
Let what happen?
I wasn't though.

That's a baseless accusation.
That's a baseless claim.

That's not what you said, you said: the people who don't have principles are the ones told they don't have principles.
And that's still cuckservative talk.
They aren't 90%+ White comfortable m8.

You're being very disingenuous and I'm inclined to think you aren't acting in good faith.

Now please explain why you're posting on Tor and on this ID.

Start with that.

fucking retard

Thanks for admitting that you were 6,000,000% wrong and that people will not be causing a race war if even more of their guns are illegally stolen.
No, that only proves my point. Nothing you have said is accurate or follows history. You cannot justify or provide evidence for any of the claims you have made. All of the claims you have made were proven false. People will not riot if their guns are taken.
Yeah, you're not literate.
You were. There has been no race war. Reported for mental retardation.
Become literate in English before attempting to post here again.
Exactly the same thing I said the second time. Become literate in English before attempting to post here again.
Not an argument. There was no race war at 90%. There was no race war at 80%. There was no race war at 70%. There was no race war at 60%. There will be no race war at 50%. There will be no race war at 40%. There will be no race war at 30%. There will be no race war at 20%. There will be no race war at 10%. You have absolutely no evidence for your claim from history at any time or in any country.
The redditor cries out in pain as he strikes you.
The redditor doesn't know what TOR is.

You didn't answer the question.

I didn't though.
It doesn't though.
That's not an argument though.
I wasn't though.
Your post didn't make sense though.
Your post didn't make sense though.
Explicitly more of an argument than any point you've raised though.
There was no race war at 90%+, and only one of the points you raised transpired after that condition ceased.
That's a baseless claim.
Its what you're using to double-post in that other thread though.
See:

Where the mods at? No sticky?

Oh that's right, they were banning anyone critical of trump. So now yo must look and feel retarded

The mods were active 10 minutes ago.
This user

is a mod.
They've been shitposting in this thread and another. You might well be one of them, in fact - the current MO seems to be to pose as the most non-sensical and ascerbic of anti-Trump posters at attack anyone that questions your narrative.

Thanks for admitting that you were 6,000,000% wrong and that people will not be causing a race war if even more of their guns are illegally stolen.
Thanks for admitting that no race war occurred during any of the last gun grabs, nor will one occur at any of the future gun grabs. You were proven wrong.
Your literacy is not my problem. Reported for reddit.
You have no knowledge of the demographic history of the United States, nor will moving the goalposts explain away your proven false statement. Thanks for admitting that you were 6,000,000% wrong and that people will not be causing a race war if even more of their guns are illegally stolen.
THE REDDITOR THINKS THAT IDS ARE THE SAME ACROSS THREADS!
THE REDDITOR THINKS THAT TOR HAS IDS!

Enjoy your ban.

This is how pathetic redditors actually are.

Reported for spam.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Not an argument. You're going to be banned for what you said, dipshit.

Nice ban evasion. Want to try again? Refute my post. Prove it wrong. No one revolted. It's not going to happen.

Reported.

Kill yourself kikel.

Guess you're not literate.

Reported.

Watch me trigger the redditor.

I don't know why you're so upset. Just answer the qestion.

Republican women
>archive.is/yLLmW
Multi-IP Multi-Thread Shitposting
>archive.is/6KpBF
>archive.is/nJIQ7

See.

lol

kek

For my next trick, I will make an autist appear.

I don't think I've ever seen kikes IP hop and spaz out like this. wew. Why were they saging anyway? Something in this thread that they were embarrassed about?

He's nuking republican support for the bill on purpose.

Public Service Announcement

Nice job imkikey when he has a point.

I love how they're just blindly believing that he's suddenly on their side. Even when he encourages them attach ludicrous unrelated shit to the bill, they just think they're suddenly winning. It's blatantly obvious that he's emboldening them to change a gun control bill which had a shot at getting passed into one that doesn't stand a chance in hell of making it into law.

The threat of it may also be the shock needed to ensure people don't get complacent about the midterms.

Meanwhile we have to deal with these mess of threads. Just with this thread alone you have some shills posting cookie cutter 4-Holla Forums tier "maga regret", buzzword damage control, and everyone forgetting shills play both sides. They're blending in with the anti-trump spergs that think they're smart by pointing out the obvious and then stepping over themselves to sound like a victim. And then contrary to them you have chesscucks who have to really stretch far to find a slim chance this is chess. And then you have the mods going absent for 6 hours at a time.

If this is a betrayal, don't waste time on Trump when you have to act now. If this is chess, then don't waste time defending him because otherwise you're being left to soak up the bulk of the shills and spergs shitflinging him.