I'm looking for some modern leftist music not songs from WW2

I'm looking for some modern leftist music not songs from WW2.
Modern leftist punk rock or something.
Can anyone help me out?
Here are some I found
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ45TzmVxak
youtube.com/watch?v=0sitlrPM7jw
youtube.com/watch?v=SKWfnO7fhQM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CDkFHZSx2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2-VXNIhH0
youtube.com/watch?v=tawofv55ZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=LfMzVO_dihY
youtube.com/watch?v=CBhcOd9ZQRM
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Qht8OyxaU
youtube.com/watch?v=XNemG4e7GFo
youtube.com/watch?v=OECDrSkD3Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=RZSJqjTE59A
youtube.com/watch?v=xowgzJpL1wc
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M
youtube.com/watch?v=nUtikPtdT-s&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=plI5V9z3qqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V11rZchSA18
youtube.com/watch?v=6J7ri91oVcM
youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0CDkFHZSx2o

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2-VXNIhH0

youtube.com/watch?v=tawofv55ZiY

Anything from that band is pretty good

the text not lining up with the rows is really upsetting me

good to see Rome on there. I wish there was more anti-capitalist/anti-fascist neo-folk/martial industrial

youtube.com/watch?v=LfMzVO_dihY

youtube.com/watch?v=CBhcOd9ZQRM

This one is one of my absolute favorites, really gets you in the mood to shoot up some bourgeoise.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Qht8OyxaU

youtube.com/watch?v=XNemG4e7GFo

Some pretty decent anarchist hip-hop: youtube.com/watch?v=OECDrSkD3Xg

What about this

youtube.com/watch?v=RZSJqjTE59A

Awesome anarchist breakcore: youtube.com/watch?v=xowgzJpL1wc

The last great political songwriter

youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

youtube.com/watch?v=nUtikPtdT-s&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=plI5V9z3qqQ

holy shit this is tight as fuck. Do you have any more?

D-Trash Records has some anarchist leaning breakcore but nothing as good as Divtech

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
she's a beaut

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
you sure are a proud guy

Icke is a hack, not even amusing past the first glimpse of recognition.

But I take it you are unacquainted with mssrs Burroughs and Dick?

i'm just wondering how tho, i dont understand korean so i could only base it off the pictures of the untranslated chapters, but in one panel she's tied up, the demon with(?) says something about her past(?) and then her eyes become that of a demon's. if anyone reads korean, what ended up happening in that moment? would appreciate the clarification.

I'm gonna put this in the "pro" column for reasons to play.

any new quests worth playing?

Hey, new writefag here, I'd be happy to take some bloodborne prompts if you all have any

I'm going to grow r-right?

kinda reminds me of max moxxi from borderlands

Normahl

youtube.com/watch?v=V11rZchSA18

Pankriti

youtube.com/watch?v=6J7ri91oVcM

Lolol theyll never stop giving you shit, blue collar workers are the biggest shit talkers out there. Its more the tone they use when they talk shit.

Youll be fine bro, youll start memorizing the tools and their uses or unintended uses. Just keep your head up and keep learning.

Probably not, unless the double stack tacos are so popular they are added to the main menu, which I strongly doubt will happen, considering how badly the chedder habanero quesarito flopped.

Dumb faggot starts their prayer with "Dear Jesus"

Instantly lost all interest in what they had to say.

You don't get the right to live in the heart of a major world hub as your first residence unless you've made it with money to afford that.

MOVE SOMEWHERE YOU CAN FUCKING AFFORD. America has some of the cheapest housing and homes in the world.

It makes my fucking blood boil gen y and gen z cunts who complain they can't afford to live in the heart of Sydney, Hong Kong, London, Tokyo, California.

These are financial hubs of the fucking world, you have no right to demand cheap housing from one of these locations. Your parents couldn't afford it so why the fuck do you think you should?

This fucking entitled attitude of this generation. yes I mad.

I own several properties an hour of Sydney, which have doubled in the last 10 years. If people stopped fucking whinging about their first property and investing they could afford in their dream location by now.

I could afford to live in Sydney in a shitty million dollar house easily. But why? When I can get 2 properties for that exact same price with little variation in rent doubling my instant return investment.

suck dick fagget

saged

Kill yourself Patton

This picture is for Canada.

Oregon

Holy fuck those replies

Whatcha doin, Quentin?

They must be fucking miserable

dude don't talk to me in the mornings until i've had my coffee lol xd

No, it isn't -so it appears you do not read much at all…at least outside you bubble.

Lefties have a lot of empathy, truly. I like that about them even though I feel it makes them naive. They can be good friends if you don't talk politics.

Meanwhile Charls is producing some quality shit on bombstrap

youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs

Sam is gone, Charles is the new /our guy/

I hope for your sake you're trolling. Michigan is a total hellhole.