Anyone give a shit about the current Rift trainwreck at Trion?

Anyone give a shit about the current Rift trainwreck at Trion?

Does anyone care? anyone at all?

[citation needed]

Let them die

I didn't know people still played RIFT. Hell I didn't know RIFT was still alive.

Are you either too lazy to google or assuming i am a master rusemaster weaving some dark scheme for poor good guy trion?

Their team's probably all working on Atlas Reactor now.

Of course it's an ASSFAGGOTS.

Most anons probably forgot about Rift a long time ago, I sure did.

It's closer to a board game, honestly. Unlike an ASSFAGGOTS there's no overarching goal other than murder. The 3 phases reminds me a lot of hidden movement games.

Unless you mean "there are characters that have abilities that have cooldowns," in which case you'd be correct.

Yeah, fuck Trump Tower! XD
Good too see a mimic company crashing and burning. Any epenis faggots picking up on it?

When an mmo reaches this point it usually means it "died" a few years previous, that's certainly true here and it was the same with LOTRO as well. Scummy F2P companies fuck up everything.

Any MMO Champion poster/person who disagrees with any fanboy legion or isn't a retarded 16 year-old libtard tends to disappear or get banned from MMO Champion.

Usually yes but he is the only person making threads about rift in the rift sub forum and everyone knows hes a shill.

Rift has a subforum? I thought it was a thread like WIldstar?

It does, the only one deader is the Minecraft one because even kids and normalfags are done with Minecraft finally.

It's a 1-1 WoW clone, so no, I don't give a fuck.

I stopped caring about it the moment they took away the bonuses from people that bought the game.

I remember the game occasionally, but usually have trouble thinking of its name.
I quit years ago when I got sick of the endless fetch quests. The "items you craft have your name on it" thing was cool, though; more MMOs should have that.

Has it really been that long?
At least it lasted longer than other wow clones, as i remember that this one a literal 1:1 clone that didn't even bother trying to be different.

Took them long enough. Now Wildstar needs to die.

I do.
And I fucking hate what has happened to Rift, because Trion don't give a fuck.
I turned to Rift when I got sick of giving blizzard money. I've played since like 1.5 and really enjoyed, I was in a top 10% guild, the pvp was okay and pretty fast paced and pretty much all the content that was getting spat out at the time was refreshing and fun as fuck. Huge ass bosses, end of the world/game type raids that took nearly an hour to clear, shit loads of class variation and customization, the actual Rift mechanic kept things quite fun for a while, the story line is a constant fucking acid trip, and is a really pretty game maxed out. One of the few MMO's that was actually really fucking hard to bot in; other than fishing but who fucking cares about that. Fuck, I used to write and maintain addons for the game. I drifted off for a while and actually came back a few time to replay through the game and each time Trion as basically made it so that new players are directly fisted and asked to fork over IRL money to make the game playable. They don't care that you can buy the end game content and boost yourself to max level, high level gear and basically save yourself the enjoyment of the rest of the game.
Making it so that things like REX and shards ruined it among others and people being able to corner entire sections of of the AH or player trades and markets also helped fuck the game over. I came back to see how my guild was doing and it is honestly down to about three or four die-hards that have put in similar time or even more in one guys case.
Just another wow clone MMO that got ruined by the people who made it.
F
/blog

I liked Warhammer Online more.

My Squig Herder was fun.

Is there an MMO worth playing? I'm not asking for anything good, just not as bad as these jewing blunders.

FF14 is alright.

but BB was a good game, no IS a good game.

It was just about the neatest thing.

Fucking loved Rift. The only mmorpg I subscribed to.

I stopped playing before it went F2P. How much does it suck now?

I still get emails from Trion about the leftover credits I had on my account lol

Randy pls, your time is over, you must now fade and sail to the west.

At the end of a dungeon run it fills the screen with a pop up to pay real money for another roll on the bosses loot table.

FF14 as this user said is probably the last good sub-based MMO. And it probably won't go F2P for a while longer, but who knows.

Otherwise Tera is pretty fun, but really jewey. Shit like 2 character slots per server with new slots normally costing 5 bucks.

>Game was like Burning Crusade: The Game only good WoW expansion
I haven't had this much fun in an MMO since launch Anarchy Online

MMOs are dead.

I remember trying this out when it released and it was really funny getting more loot than anyone else during a rift fight because I just spammed heal and damage over times to everything. played maybe 2 days or so on the trial then quit.

Funny how i argued that that if Rift goes F2P due to new director it will die out slowly and then all the cunts keep calling me stupid for pointing out the obvious

They are nowhere to be found now and they are outright ignoring what happened to Rift.

no