Sj EVERYTOWN.org gun control website posts article about Florida shooting before it happens

Hotpocket Edit: It's worth checking into the server timings and taking a look.

Le happening
Hnnnnnnnfngggggggg

Fuckig GeT in here this is the biggest happening of the year so far.

EVERYTOWN posted before the shooting let’s go guys

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/03/01/gun-control-website-everytown-org-caught-uploading-an-article-titled-florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-to-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland-florida-a/
archive.fo/Pi8US
archive.fo/Cg58V
everytown.org/press/everytown-moms-demand-action-call-for-action-to-pass-red-flag-laws-following-mass-shooting-at-florida-high-school/
everytown.org/throwthemout/
everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3

archive.fo/SCM8V
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zRYCIqgAxOwJ:https://everytown.org/sitemap.xml &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
everytown.org/press/everytown-moms-demand-action-giffords-applaud-parkland-florida-mass-shooting-survivor-students-and-others-as-they-plan-to-descend-on-the-streets-of-washington-d-c-and-around-the-country/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_terrorism
everytown.org/sitemap.xml
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-respond-shooting-parkland-florida-high-school-n848101
t.e2ma.net/click/186us/dagknj/5jy26e
mobile.twitter.com/CorinneLomas
archive.is/Ju1e2
powderedwigsociety.com/parkland-red-flags/
godaddy.com
icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive or gtfo

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/03/01/gun-control-website-everytown-org-caught-uploading-an-article-titled-florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-to-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland-florida-a/

archive of original website before the shooting or gtfo

this

archive.fo/Pi8US
archive.fo/Cg58V

If they black pill you we lose.

how can a shooter be "an active shooter" in the past tense?
if they were or are a shooter is largely a matter of semantics
but how can they have been an active shooter?
if they are a shooter, of course they were active
why the redundance?

2018-02-15T14:54:20+00:00 monthly 1 everytown.org/press/everytown-moms-demand-action-call-for-action-to-pass-red-flag-laws-following-mass-shooting-at-florida-high-school/ 2018-02-15T14:04:36+00:00 monthly 1 everytown.org/throwthemout/

>>2018-02-15T19:43:43+00:00 monthly 1 everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/ 2018-02-14T17:46:02+00:00

Ok, the fuck does this mean now?

Bump for interest

Often it is a literary device used in fiction when the narrator somehow understands the thoughts of the subject and inserts their current at the time thought to a past-tense event.
An active shooter doesn't necessarily mean it is current tense.
Active: engaged or ready to engage
There was a shooter, there is a shooter, there will be a shooter.
There was an active shooter: There was (past) an active shooter ready to engage, there is (present) an active shooter ready to engage, there will be (future) an active shooter (supposition of events) "active" simply describes the shooter's state of readiness or action at the time you are referring to. Active in the sense they are using it doesn't provide tense.

Fuck timezones, I was thinking the twat mistimed his server deliberately to push this and make hatechan look crazy.

Fuckin' kikes, man

Would like to point out

archive.fo/SCM8V

This bill labels "white supremacy" as "domestic terrorism." The Findings section lists a bunch of alleged acts of "white supremacist" violence.

Look at "ALL ACTIONS" on the bill tracker page linked here. On 2/14, they pushed this bill forward.

Remember that on 2/14, kikes were claiming Cruz has white supremacist ties. So, it makes sense they'd want examples of "white supremacist" violence," since it's hard to move forward through committees when it's obviously unconstitutional on its face and could face tough resistance in Congress.

Thanks, reddit, we know.

archive.fo/Cg58V
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zRYCIqgAxOwJ:https://everytown.org/sitemap.xml &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>2018-02-19T11:17:58+00:00 monthly 1 everytown.org/press/everytown-moms-demand-action-giffords-applaud-parkland-florida-mass-shooting-survivor-students-and-others-as-they-plan-to-descend-on-the-streets-of-washington-d-c-and-around-the-country/
wew lads.

Can you articulate why this is important?

sage

look at the name of the article and the time and date according to the google web-cache. Even thought the site is down. Its evidence that corroborates the screenshot in OP.

The index still has the same time displayed, pic related.

The top of the page. Indeed, time is GMT.

But of course the question is: did they set the time correctly, on the server?

A quick basic sleuth.

So here's my question

Clearly this shooting was planned, but did anyone die? Would this be considered a Hoax of a False flag?

I'm still determining that as well. I think thought I'm leaning more toward false flag.

OP is a faggot.

there are reports of fully armed and armored shooters (3 of them) invading the school, or so I gather.
So i'd assume false flag.

If no one died, it's a hoax. If people died it's a false flag.

Both the hoax and false flag scenarios have a political agenda (gun control leading to confiscation leading to democide), but I think the generally agreed upon difference is with if murder is committed or not. I could be wrong.

Did Cruz actually murder other kids, because they somehow deserved it for not being his bff or was he trying to be a commie villain and get the gov't to get the guns?

Or did no one actually die, yet they're still trying to take everyones' guns (hoax)?

Or were there multiple shooters, with Cruz not actually murdering anyone, and the other shooter(s) doing the dirty work, using him as a patsy, or both Cruz and shooters killed (false flag)?

I think Cruz did it because he's a commie bastard and thought he had no future, so why not go to prison for life trying to screw up everybody elses' lives like commies always try to do.

I'd call it a false flag because there is no other reason to target that many school kids (who he probably didn't even know and randomly targeted) like that unless he's trying to make a political splash or impact.

Google's webcache is a tool of the enemy, the jew. If they deny the trust of their tools, they dismantle their own power structure. The time/date involved points to the article of the shooting being posted at 11:17:58 AM, well in advance of the actual shooting.
Having archive services is immensely important, especially when they're run by the enemy, since then the enemy is confronted with their own word. This kills the jew.

Same. Weird shit.

Considering it's all jews, I wouldn't be surprised if they were relocated to Israel.

A quick point there, actually, "false flag" merely refers the the garb someone is wearing, who they present themselves as, namely falsely. It's specifically (originally) meant to refer to governments or at least belligerents. For example, during the Revolutionary War, in the US, if Brits dressed up like Americans, and used an American battle flag, pic related, in any action, regardless of whether or not anybody was killed by them, it would be a false flag.

A false flag is a sub-category of hoax.

Therefore all false flags are hoaxes

kikepedia:

Wait, that's fucking cloudflare. That proves nothing :/

Ah ok, that makes more sense and is backed up historically. No formal war declared or flags being used here, though, afaik.

If it were to be demonstrated Cruz was a commie traitor to his country, then would we call it a terrorist attack?

Any gun control legislation would be seen as negotiating with terrorists.

You have to have prior declared political intent for it to be terrorism. Cruz has no actual political leanings from what I've seen.

Icing on the cake:
There's still no motive.

Remember "no motive Lanza"?

I have a feeling at least one unfortunate witness has been offed, but whether or not it actually happened during the "shooting" or not we'll probably never know.

The political intent doesn't have to be declared, it just has to be the prime motivation. This and other false flag shootings are conducted in order to scare the US population into accepting additional unconstitutional arms restrictions. It's textbook terrorism.

Hmm, Cruz a commie bastard with no future?
He's mom died recently, leaving him lots of money.
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

nah.

Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code § 2656f as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."[4] According to Matusitz (2013), terrorism includes the following:[5]

It is the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives.
It can be committed by governments, non-state actors, or undercover personnel serving on the behalf of their respective governments.
It reaches more than the immediate target victims and is also directed at targets consisting of a larger spectrum of society.
It is both mala prohibita (i.e., crime that is made illegal by legislation) and mala in se (i.e., crime that is inherently immoral or wrong).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_terrorism

I knew they were going to slip up like this eventually, a premade reaction article posted too early.
If absolutely true it explains why the media was laying into covering the news cycle so heavily, because it was a clear deep state false flag fake to push their disarming agenda.zxa

Right, if he got news recently that he was not getting the money then the attack would make (sort of) some sense. The choice of victims doesn't (what do they have to do with the legal system?!)

No, he's right. There has to be declaration of political intent - if there is none, then there is no way to ascribe it whatsoever. And if political intent is only stated at a much later stage it all comes into doubt as to whether or not it indeed was terrorism at all.

This⤵

Is exactly what I've been telling people.
These events are a literal terrorism campaign and the political goals are so blatant but normalfags still don't get it. The mainstream has so obfuscated the public perception of terrorism always being "pointless" that they really believe it happens either for no reason or for the vaguest
…into what?
…how does a """"white"""" kid killing """white""" kids even hope to accomplish that?
These people can't into logic.

No, intent definitely has to be declared. This is a fact. It must be true.

ITS JUST GLITCH, ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SCHIZO ANTISEMITIC CONSPIRACY THEORIST? WE WILL ADD YOU TO NO GUN LIST

man that article is horrible…

a million dollars left to his mom ~15 years ago, and mom, when she died wouldn't even spend money on a doctors visit when she got the flu. wasn't he living in a trailer park of the family of a friend…

how much was he supposed to get?

yep.

post source or maxdamagecontrol.jpg

No, it just logically must be true. Think about it this way, how are we to divine the terrorist motive of Cruz? Which state are we to attribute it to? And, supposing we show some connections with the group, how are we to know if it was motivated at all by the group and not something unrelated? I'll tell you how, and it is only thus: a statement of the kind necessary to show the individual intended a specific political message to get out there. Simply wishing people to be generally fearful isn't considered terrorism. That's because there's no attempt to utilize this fear.

FUG

archive.fo/SCM8V

The bill tracker link above may be great evidence kikes did the Parkland, Florida shooting.

Look at the "ALL ACTIONS" section toward the bottom of the bill tracker page. On Feb. 14, the day of the shooting, you'll notice Congress pushed this bill forward.

Look at the Findings section of this bill, a patently bullshit list of acts of "white supremacist" violence." What's key here is that on Feb. 14 when Congress immediately pushed this bill forward, were calling Nick Cruz a white supremacist.

Remember, the ADL was calling Cruz a white supremacist, and they wrote a bunch of shit statistics in the "Findings" section of the bill. And the guy who introduced the bill is AIPAC.

If he's an American hating commie that wants the populace disarmed, attacking a soft target school in this 'mass shooter' political climate (thanks Obama), is certainly a plausible course of action.

Doesn't have to be paid for by China or Cuba or anything, it just needs to be politically, ideological, religious, or social.

Your argument/opinion doesn't hold up or override US Code and case law. read again or something.

Dude, I've been to like 9 Primus concerts. That makes me an expert ok?

POTUS is going to spread hot creamy butter on the whole country. Then it's gonna be hot and buttery martial law. We're all gonna be grabbing pu$$y hot n buttery.

Q

so did you archive the entire website onto your hardrive and online yet?

I bat around .950 on Christian programming, though😅☇

But, again, how would you ever know the motive of the individual? I ask, not lacking knowledge of the answer. But do tell. How would you ever know the motive of such an individual. Say it's the case you mention (any other will be the same, actually). Say he false flagged it so as to cause a gun grab, for Communism. How will you ever know the motive?

did u archive it before they updated it?

Nobody believes personal archives. btw, the time is correct, and the date is correct:

This is genuinely one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

It's still there. They seem unaware…

activated shooter

OP, I think it's disinfo / distraction. I remember when the actor sperg went to comet ping pong with a gun and posts were claiming an article was written at X time before it happened. Digging into that claim, I found articles on jewgle, tech forums, etc, where the google news bot crawls a site and posts it, but instead of creating the timestamp itself, it pulls it from the site it crawls in the html or whatever. A bunch of normies were mad about it forums for years. Not sure if it's the site itself or the server that hosts the site system time, but look into it, and you will find the truth.

I have no idea how the archive works, but considering in your OP you have "This is an XML sitemap supposed to be processed by google search enginge", I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

I suspect it's disinfo that people fell for to discredit people calling it sandy hoax, cpp shooter a false flag. It's part of the playbook by shills now.

Jury will decide. If it looks and walks and quacks like a duck, does it also have to tell you it's a duck before you can say it's a duck.

did anyone save a whois on anytown.org? it's blocked on tor because of the script kiddie abusers i guess

I don’t think he was bright enough or intellectually curious enough to have been able to latch onto an abstract political philosophy. I think he was a programmable blank slate. Reminds me of Sirhan Sirhan. Mind-controlled patsy.

Yes, a jury. And how will the jury determine the motive of the perpetrator, and that it is terrorism?

It's blocked on tor probably because the site uses cloudflare.

How fucking new can you be? Jesus Christ

everytown.org i meant

We'll see.

whois records and it's infrastructure are independant of cloudflare and the domain names you query.

Do tell then, how is there an attempt to utilize fear if only generalized, non-specific, non-attributable, fear is instilled? In such a case, where motives are unknown, causes are unknown, even unknowns are unknown, we cannot possibly call it terrorism.

It may indeed be something dreadful. But it isn't terrorism, that's for certain.

Are there examples of how this system can incorrectly timestamp?

lad, this is real:

^ the date is* right

^ the time is* right

*is/was almost certainly right. Of course, there's the possibility that it changed, but there's no evidence of any type of maintenance etc.

But structurally we must consider examples that may not have actually occurred, such as unattributed mass knife attacks, or truck attacks. I don't know of a case, but you must organize your mind such that possibilities are allowed for.

And regarding exploitation of an event, that's nothing remarkable - people exploit everything to their advantage. It would of course be like terrorism if the government shot up the school, in hopes of a gun grab.

Don't even know what you're blathering about at this point.

^ lemon-faced Millennial can't handle being whupped.

< they're using shills to divide Millennials from other generations
keeek wat?

I can't even comprehend these 'website posts about event x the day before' stories. Either these ZOG people are literal retards or they do it on purpose to fuck with ya.

Why indeed. But we'll only really understand this when we understand the playbook, the concepts, the philosophy behind such events. We call them "false flag events", but I suspect this is incredibly over-simplfied.

to add to this. perhaps the cops were told to stand down because they didn't want to risk a ZOGagent being killed, thus focusing the attention on the brave officer rather than the kids dying?

A bill pending in Congress seems to be the reason for the Florida school shooting…

The bill labels all "white supremacists" and "right-wing extremists" as "domestic terrorists." The DATES on this bill match the Florida shooting:
archive.fo/SCM8V

Look at "ALL ACTIONS" on the bill tracker page linked above. On 2/14, the day of the shooting, you'll see Congress pushed this bill forward. 2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org.

Then, look at the Findings section in the bill itself. It's a (very questionable) list of alleged acts violence by "white supremacist" or hard-right extremists. Remember the ADL told the media Cruz was a "white supremacist" on the 14th. That was the same day this legislation sponsored by AIPAC and citing ADL/SPLC stats was pushed
forward in Congress.

You are blaming millennials for the actions of jews.

That's a fair point, most of their parents probably have dual citizenship.

Did anyone get the time off that phone?

Le Hoggening.

It’s all staged bro. Crisis actors and entrapment is their game.

You got whupped. Go suck on a lemon.

the (((jews))) will kidnap you, and shoot your friends… for tv.

Did they jew it on purpose to laugh at us, or did they jew it on accident?

Your dubs on trips, your call.

The word "active" is redundant in most cases of its use in this context anyway.
e.g
Conveys no more information than
The question then becomes, why is the word "active" really being included?
What information is it conveying, and to whom?
My belief is that the word is a form of encrypted message or signal. It signals to insiders and kikes that the operation is a hoax, a false flag, a drill gone live, or otherwise our operation and that, as such, the official narrative should be strictly adhered to and any incongruities ignored or smoothed over. i.e don't ask questions, just run with this, it's part of a bigger plan.
By the way:
0 can be ignored in Gematria.
36 is another way of writing three sixes, or 666.

everytown.org/sitemap.xml
everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/
what's fucked up?

There's another way it could happen.

Oh, I see - so you are saying that it was posted at 12:46, East coast time - way before the shooting.

Ignore what's written on the page. That's just a distraction, arguing over it is just dividing us.
The important thing is the URL and the timestamp

CHECKED

checked

1. The article was posted at 12:46 PM, February 14.
Title "florida moms demand action everytown respond[s] to fatal shooting at marjory stoneman douglas high school in parkland"
2. Cruz arrive in Uber at the HS, at 2:19 PM February 14.

Question is, how did they get the early edition?

Yep, and the time and date on the server seem to be correct:

I ought to double-check the other stories on the same day to see if this was just a server error on their part.

nope - that's a shit-approach.
none of the other articles around it are "Real-Time" articles… They are basically events that could have happened days before 14 Feb 2018.

How could it be a server error? It's a time date stamp. Servers are the same as regular computers in that their date comes from cmos.

Note that on the 13th and on the 15th the date was set correctly. This indicates there are no clock anomalies. Further supporting this, at present I have verified that the time is set to within 20 of correct time (it's probably dead on). I did this by simply watching the XML site map, waiting for a page to be updated. Then I checked GMT. Sure enough, the time makes sense. The date is right too, 2018-03-01 is today, March 1st 2018.

It's been discussed in other threads that sometimes news sites will create blank pages and post breaking news to them after the fact so that their article shows up higher in google results

I thought of that too! That's not what this is. This is the LAST UPDATED DATE!!!! "LastChange (GMT)" It's the date modified. If they changed some part of that it would show up dated accordingly!!!

That doesn't make sense.
If they were using such an exploit to get higher ratings on Google then it would defeat the point to use a premade which was only created 2 hours earlier.
They'd have a stockpile of premade pages, probably generated by a script, and let them age before use.
If they weren't aged before use then they wouldn't appear any higher in search results.
So it can't be this, unless they ran out of spare pages for some reason and had to use a freshly made one but why would that happen?

It's not a pre-made version. That list, the xml list, is only the latest versions, by order of modification date !!!

Aha, so it's showing the string "last modified" not "created on".
So the theory espoused by wouldn't apply here anyway.

It's a terrorist act, one of many originating from (((Israel))). It's about time We The People do the right thing and shoah these fucking kikes.

Yep!

I believe you. So far we have nothing to demonstrate they were behind it.

The article contains a link to this story though
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-respond-shooting-parkland-florida-high-school-n848101
If the everytown story was written prematurely then the nbc story should have been too.

Actually, it links to here:
t.e2ma.net/click/186us/dagknj/5jy26e
Which redicrects there…

What is e2ma.net? Its whois indicates it's controlled by myemma.com.

What is myemma.com? Well, apparently they work with (((non-profits))) and the (((restaurant industry))). Basically its main feature seems to be the ability to basically spam blogs (but people would be signing up for this to (((make a difference))).

So we are left with the only real out here, other than a conspiracy: an unusual and (((coincidental))) technical fault…

Article itself:
Note how vague description is.

I'm a torfag because I got banned for insulting mods repeatedly for allowing bullshit stickies while suppressing important stuff.

I am now on a mission to spread one piece of information only.

A bill in Congress might be the reason for the Florida school shooting false flag.

archive.fo/SCM8V

Look at "ALL ACTIONS" on the bill tracker. On 2/14, the day of the shooting, you'll see Congress pushed this bill forward. 2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. Then, look at the Findings section in the bill itself. It's a (very questionable) list of alleged acts violence by "white supremacist" or hard-right extremists. Remember the ADL told the media Cruz was a "white supremacist" on the 14th. That was the same day this legislation sponsored by AIPAC and citing ADL/SPLC stats was pushed forward in Congress.

As long as Cruz remains Jewish, his official motive will remain unexplained.

Get out, our average IQ will hop up by a dozen points.

Right now, it looks like kids probably died, but it wasn't Cruz and the kids they're putting on TV were planted there to trick everyone into giving up their guns.

In other incidents, particularly Sandy Hook, and the Boston bombing, and possibly Orlando and San Bernardino, no one actually died, and in Las Vegas they completely lied about how many people got shot.

LOOK
This bill, which is MOVING FORWARD IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW, calls "white supremacism" or essentially anyone on the right "domestic terrorists."

IMPORTANT PAY ATTENTION RIGHT NOW:

THIS BILL WAS PUSHED FORWARD ON 2/14, the day of the shooting. 2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org. THE IMPLICATION IS THIS SHOOTING WAS CONNECTED TO THOSE IN CONGRESS PUSHING THIS BILL WHO ARE KIKES.

IT IS IMPORTANT.
archive.fo/SCM8V

Stop spamming.

Has anybody found this Alex View girl? I'm finding nothing on her

This guy's got it. False Flag refers to, originally, literally what it says. Whoever is committing an act, any act, while masquerading as some other party or organization.

So if a commie shoots up a school, it's just mass murder. If a commie shoots up a school while wearing a swastika and yelling heil hitler, it's both mass murder and a false flag, because he is posing as someone from a different group in order to harm the reputation of that group. It's a type of hoax, but a hoax meant to impugn the reputation of an opposing faction.

Ships would do it all the time on the high seas. Attack another ship while waving the flag of your enemy, so whoever you attacked now hates your enemy instead of you.

Have a fresh one lads, keep up the pressure.

MK programming activated

What's her imdb profile? Dr. Phil actors usually have an imdb profile (where they're often, but not always listed as playing "themselves")

well technically it dates back to Naval tactics and piracy where a nation would literally fly a false flag on the mast of a ship when attacking another nation for the sake of plausible deniability.

I can't find one for her Indians "Corrine", here's her twatter.
mobile.twitter.com/CorinneLomas
Ironically funny pics related. It links to the Dr Phil episode which begs the question for skeptical normalfags; is she a lying crisis actor, or is she a "shooting survivor" with ptsd and Dr Phil is a shit Doctor for not having her back on to check up on her?
It's both.

Interesting.

Sounds like damage control.
Could someone be an inactive shooter?
As opposed to inactivated?

Besides not intervening, it seems police were there either rather quickly or already.

Your first link is an archive created March 1st, your second link is an archive created February 20th.

You haven't provided something from February 13 or earlier.

Far as I can tell this article was published February 14th.

Nice logic but I think really it's just a bit of cop jargon they've picked up and are misusing as a buzzword.

Interesting they have this girl saying she was pro gun rights until this happened to her and afterwards there was a bunch or stuff in the media with people who were surrendering or destroying their guns.

Prove it wasn't 9:32 at night.
The same reason that Jewgyrl Meidnik you keep obsessing over was interviewed at night on school grounds.

You stormderps are truly the least intelligent of the conspiratards. Well, next to T_D, but that's a given. Leddit is not a place frequented by intelligent pyyple.

thanks for posting those rach pics, your turning people off to 8 and bringing them to us. keep up the hard work.

THIS.
These people know just enough to throw their sites together. If there's no link on any of the pages, no one else will ever see the story you've got ready to go for the false flag operation, right?

Except that's wrong, because webcrawlers can find shit that hasn't been linked from any other page if they can list the folder contents on the webserver.

And because it was uploaded ahead of time, the timestamp is the smoking gun. Other anons have already shown that the server had accurate timestamps the day before and the day after, so there is no reason to think the server was magically a day behind on the day of the event.

As this user points out:

The timestamp shows last modified time. Which means that yes, a blank page could have been created ahead of time and the rest filled in after the event, but that did not take place, as the entire article had a last modified time before the event was supposed to have taken place at all…

Occam's Razor applies here. The entire article was uploaded pre-written before the event went off.

That, along with the video claimed to have been recorded inside the school during the event where it is stated that the time is "9:32", and of course the fact that armed law enforcement refused to enter and engage the suspect…

Then there are the people who claim that Cruz went around introducing himself as "professional school shooter"… Of course to be a 'professional' simply means that someone is paying you to do it.

This is extraordinarily weak bait. All accounts claim that Cruz was in custody before 4:30 PM, which is also around the time of the last media mention of anyone still inside being evacuated out by SWAT teams.

MK Ultra

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

If you don't catch these before shit happens then it can easily be fake.

Is it possible to compile a list of websites too look at for when the next shooting occurs?

don't you mean:
…when the next shooting (doesn't) occur?

Check Congress's website when they're passing legislation calling the right "terrorists" under law.

archive.is/Ju1e2

See the dates on this page–Feb. 14, which is the date of the Parkland shooting
archive.fo/SCM8V

Thread here:

tornigger all caps spam notwithstanding, the Feb 14 date looks kiked. Nicholas Cruz's MAGA hat and media reports about "white nationalist" group membership happened as pol documented. Same day there's a law calling whiteys terrorists. Seems a stretch

oops, in , I was talking re: torfag at

is english not your first language or are you retarded?

Is she supposed to be a teacher or a student? Because 30 (her Dr Phil show was in March 2013) is pretty old for a high school student!

Wait, my bad, that was the Las Vegas shooting. I thought she was from the Parkland shooting.

The cops leave the Florida school and throw their assault weapons in the back of a pickup.

It does not get much more blatant than this!

What is the fake news spin on this? Most of the video can be spun, but why would a cop throw evidence bags out of their vehicle?

On the exact same day of the shooting, Parkland had a fully realistic crisis actor shooting drill.

I don't know why MSNBC did this report, but they basically blew it. Now we are supposed to believe they had a fully staged crisis actor shooting drill (fake blood and makeup and all), and an actual shooting, at the same school on the same day, when that school has had 13 other similar crisis actor drills before.
Down this page a ways there is a video of a classmate filming hogg, saying he does not know why hogg is even in the school because he's too old, and only there to be a crisis actor. If this school had already staged 13 fake shootings with crisis actors before this so-called real one, it would strongly indicate the video where the student filmed Hogg really was taken before the phony shooting, as advertised.

At any rate, here is the NBC news video, which clearly states the school was loaded with crisis actors:

NOW, let me pop a salient question: Why, in all the MSM news coverage, was this now confirmed drill, complete with fake blood, real blanks, the whole 9 yards never mentioned anywhere in the MSM?
And here's the clincher: The kids did indeed speak about a drill on the same day, and that's what they thought this was. If MSNBC has now confirmed the school had a drill on the same day, why would the students think the "real shooting" was a drill? Would that not have already been over? surely they did not have a drill AFTER the shooting!

I don't know, I thought it was just trash.

Four huge red flags on Florida
Usually I don't post other people's stuff, but this is excellent, so up it goes. From Powderedwigsociety:

powderedwigsociety.com/parkland-red-flags/

"Laura Ingraham revealed two more huge red flags that have popped up in the past 24 hours regarding the Parkland, Florida school massacre and I have another two of my own to add.
Red Flag #1. Bodycams. As we suspected and reported in prior articles, the deputies who did not enter the building while Nikolas Cruz was slaughtering high school kids did not enter on orders from above.

This is exactly what we believed would be revealed, as there is simply no way all four deputies on site at the time of the shooting were all cowards.

We don't know who gave that order, just that the order came from higher, which means it should have been Sheriff Israel. If there was someone else who gave that order, then Israel should be fired, as he should have been in command of the operation. Actually, he should have been at the school, leading the operation, which brings up another question - where was Sheriff Israel during the attack?

Here is the big red flag - the deputies who were at the school while the massacre was underway have reported that they were ordered to not enter the building without bodycams, and they didn't have bodycams.

WHAT!? Whoever gave that order, and again, it had to be Israel, so obviously had to know that they had no bodycams. It appears someone from higher up didn't want them to find and kill the murderer. Why not?

By the way, I am not holding these deputies blameless. All four should have ignored that order and gone into the building anyway. Why didn't they? They thought their jobs were more important than 17 dead teenagers? I don't believe that!

Red Flag #2. Radio communications. It is also being reported that there was no radio communication during the attack. Radio communication was dead. That would be highly unusual. Police departments have the very best radio communication equipment available.

If there was no radio communications during the attack, how did the deputies receive orders to not enter the building without bodycams? Cell phone? Carrier pigeon? Again, where was Sheriff Israel during this time, hiding under his desk?

By the way, Scott Israel and the Broward Sheriff's Department also botched the response to the 2017 Ft. Lauderdale Airport massacre that left five dead. Their excuse? Radio communication went dead.

Red Flag #3. Deputy Petersen's movement. It has been reported that Deputy Scot Peterson, the School Resource Officer, was inside the school dealing with a female student when the firing started. He then ran outside. Why? Why didn't he run toward the firing and neutralize the killer? Is he truly a coward? He denies that.

Red Flag #4. Cruz capture. Cruz was reportedly captured off campus walking down the street. He was unarmed. Where is the murder weapon? Didn't police set up an immediate perimeter to keep the killer from escaping the crime scene? How did Cruz leave the school without being seen?

The involvement of the Broward Sheriff's Office in this tragic episode is beginning to stink to high Heaven. Every question that is answered raises two more.

Update: There is another red flag developing. The greatest beneficiary of this tragedy has been the Democrat Party, which was on the verge of bankruptcy in January with a reported $6 million of debt and not nearly enough in income to cover it. They are now said to be in the black again due to the Parkland school massacre cash bonanza and an expertly-manipulated gun control campaign. I know. It is a sick thought, but Democrats are sick people and that is just the way they roll.

My comment: Perfect.

A guy wearing a Kevlar vest, carrying a duffel bag full of clanking metal casually strolls up to an Uber vehicle, tosses the bag of clanking metal into the back seat, then climbs into the passenger side of the car
"Hey, could you drop me off at the school I was kicked out of under several layers of security, surrounded by former cops we call SRO's, where everyone knows who I am by face but won't even allow me to carry a back pack, near an emergency exit that can't be opened from the outside tho? This duffel bag isn't going to carry itself into the school."
"Oh, and here's $50 bill, if you'll give me a half hour and wait for me here, I need a ride to 'Two-fer Tuesday' cheeseburgers at Mickey D'z. kthx"

Bloody amazing

Q: How many degress of separation exist between Nikolas Cruz and Arianna Huffingpaint?
A: Who sits on the board of 'Uber'?
Arianna Huffington, who as a member of Uber's board was one of the people who urged Kalanick to step down from his post in June, was also at the wedding

Is he our guy?
Do we have a mole?
Why expose his power level if he is?

Wow. hard to believe he's CNN if openly shitposting to expose a judaism intensifying moment

A single judaism intensifying shitpost will not stop CNN from all going to jail–all of them (or they should) for being overt traitor fucks. This ridiculous media suppression of anybody criticizing Parkland as a false flag/setup is criminal. Just the latest CNN treason that is completely unforgivable. All traitors must hang.

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? THIS VIDEO ISN'T STAYING UP LONG…

"There's no such thing as veterans."
"We are the only people in the world who have ever been shot at."

Must be nice to never have to actually debate anyone because it would be too le traumatic for you.

this little fag is a piece of work.

what if (HUGE hypotethetical for entertainment purposes only) some hired dot gov bro to put 3,000 f/s 223 right through this worm's face and painted kike walls with whatever minimal slimy worm brain matter. would that look better or worse than his current face?

I first went into the army when I was this dipshit's age. Guns n all.

The Lefties think that we won't take down bleeding-hearted, threatened children. Communist gain another path of political encroachment because a dozen-odd half-witted children say it's what they want. These condescending, sanctimonious teenagers don't know anything except how to be tools for the (((revolution))). They are not beyond reproach, and are unwisely choosing to start a conflict that can only escalate.

I hereby vow to treat such adolescent tools exactly the same as I do any other indoctrinated, victimized left-leaning snowflake. But, that's their purpose, isn't it? To be cannon fodder for the ultra-elite that push this ideological garbage. Still, they may be just dumb fucking kids, but I'll treat them just the same as any other commie tool.

That's a verbatim post from the gun control thread. Carefull not to burn him.

Stop calling young adults children. Call them and treat them as adults. For a start they can't hide behind the "children" label when criticised and debated.

timezones

Hahaha, what the fuck.

you know what’s fucked up? I just realized I come to Holla Forums for the same reason I used to go to /x/… for spooky shit. This right here, was so spooky it got me to fall silent while I was talking to a friend. Real world shit is spookier than fantasies people come up with that are made to scare you.

I don't know if this means anything but NRA patches are selling like hotcakes on ebay.

You can search by "sold items" selection under advanced.

Probably people buying them up before eBay bans them. Like they did with Confederate flags.

This isn't a google date we are going off tho

So he was a loner autismo weirdo who got constantly bullied and still had a gf???

Why on earth would people buy them from ebay? The NRA sells them directly. That's like buying those chinese MAGA hats.

I have a feeling that this is another fucked up false flag, just like Vegas and Charlottesville. They'll memory hole it in a week.

Jake Tapper interview with someone from MSNBC

Off topic as fuck but I found Pepe in the French Connection during the scene where they beat the nigger.

P P
E E

As opposed to having been a passive shooter?

Domain Name: EVERYTOWN.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D156604257-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2015-07-01T21:11:23Z
Creation Date: 2009-07-08T14:30:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-07-08T14:30:29Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C146740314-LROR
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: C146740316-LROR
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: C146740320-LROR
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: IVAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: ELAINE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

>archive.fo/Cg58V

Looks like it says negro pepe to me?

Yeah that’s what I thought too. NEGR pepe or something. Idk I just decided to watch it and had a Falling Down moment.

This is not 100% scripted at all! Just look at how they talk, wtf!

You can get them on eBay for a lot cheaper, with free shipping. The NRA ass rapes you on shipping. And once they have your phone number they never stop calling.

Amazing. This may well have been recorded during a 'drill' from all we know, possibly one that 'went live'. Still suspicious as hell either way. A teacher reportedly said she expected blanks because of a drill. Does anyone have that?

How certain is it the article was posted beforehand as well? Could it have been a 'training article' written by students or others related to the 'drill'?

I only created the first archive link.

Look even deeper into the second archive link.

Imagine they're having 'drills' throughout the day. Why not have the drama students play along and interview students about the "active shooter".

In this scenario individual drama students may or may not be in on the plan.