The YouTube Shoah

Holla Forums was right again
YouTube channels are getting shoahed. Warski, AJ, Atomwaffen, and a few others have gotten community strikes against them. I wonder who was behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
archive.is/itxsA
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5k8x/anti-defamation-league-youtube-should-delete-neo-nazi-videos-immediately
cheekyvideos.net/
webtorrent.io/
zianet.com/web/dees1.htm
zianet.com/web/dees2.htm
wnd.com/2012/05/morris-dees-is-a-con-man-fraud/
racismisgood.wordpress.com/2014/08/17/morris-dees-is-a-child-molester/
dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/google-youtube-southern-poverty-law-center-censorship/
bitchute.com/video/0fR9m7qIUuAp/
twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/969311432318836737
archive.fo/UzRfl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My account I had for 11 years got shoah'd without warning, backup your old videos anons.

>tfw stay sane got shoad
>tfw no more manic pixie natsoc girl with a cute voice

why can't the fairness doctrine apply to youtube and twitter?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
They have essentially seized a right that isn't even granted to broadcast stations. They can completely censor opposing political views.

If that is not possible, there are other technological ways to kill youtube.

whatever happened to this idea
archive.is/itxsA

Given that Google, Twitter, Apple, Facebook, and other edge providers are publicly-accessible entities that have deliberately pushed for monopoly control over the Internet, it’s clear that Marsh v. Alabama prohibits them from censoring right-wingers. The statute also applies to ISPs, since they wield a monopoly over Internet access. All it would take to shut down online censorship is a halfway-decent lawyer arguing that these left-wing Big Tech companies are literally violating the Constitution.

And yet, they have seized it because nobody stopped them. Nobody stood up to the great and terrible Google and told them "No." Nobody even picked up a stone and attempted to strike them down for all the villainy that they had, have, and will continue to get away with so long as they exist.

This needs to stop, as does Google entirely.

Here is your proof lads. It was the jews:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5k8x/anti-defamation-league-youtube-should-delete-neo-nazi-videos-immediately

FUCKING THIS.

Watch all the insufferable cunts across the normiesphere deny this up and down like a bunch of Ostriches with their heads buried in their asses by saying "durr but dey be privately owned companies! dey can do whutevuh dey want," whire rejecting the fact that THE MOTHERFUCKING CONSTITUTION EXISTS.

>"…when it comes down to it, the enforcement is really up to (((them)))."

Of fuckin' course it is.

Well that's some good news anyways right?

So there is precedent there, and in numerous other ways, plus the commerce clause. There is also the possibility of going after their monopoly practices. Youtube ran at a loss for a long time, same with twitter. That kind of thing is considered monopolistic. Youtube especially since it was bought and funded by google at zero profit from ~2007 until just about today.

We gotta have a two or three pronged approach, going both legally and technologically. We have BitChute and HookTube, which have have most of the technology.

Yes we have to DO IT, not just sit around thinking about solutions.

Checked. Look anons, these eceleb cancer bitch and cry about getting shoah'd, demonetized, or suspended. Yet all these assholes refuse to migrate elsewhere; not that there is much elsewhere to go for videos except Bitchute. Gab has streaming - inb4 kike shill. Point is they are Alt-Kike, Jew controlled distraction. They can bitch all they want on Twitter while keeping their JewTube channels and JewTwitter suspiciously intact. It's crocodile tears and their ploy to keep the donations coming in for their stupid controlled distraction "bloodsports."

Bake the faggot cake bigot.

This. Seek alternatives and push 'em on the normalfags.

Pls post your bitchute channels ITT.

Need a comprehensive list of banned YT channels asap.

List of YouTube channels hit with multiple strikes or removed in the past few days:

Political Avenger
Blackstone Intelligence Network
Jerome Corsi
Cabin Talk
Hickock 45
E.T. Williams - Removed Before Parkland
James Yeager - Removed Before Parkland
Destroying The Illusion
David Seaman
Titus Frost
Ron Johnson
Anti-School
Bombard's Body Language
Richie Allen
Melissa Zacariah
Lift The Veil
Max Malone
The Black Child
Dustin Nemos

Dude at the Outer Light has a video where he's keeping tally of shoahed channels

hickok45? lol

hickok45? They've gone too far.

Considering every single 'neo-nazi' and website claiming to be red-pilled and jew-wise has been shilling for the ZOG-train and run by freemasons, kikes and turkroach muds all shillingfor zionist Republikike Trump.
Why should any legit user care?

Oh no the feds got shut down.

What?

According to Andy Warski on the Kumite right now he thinks it was the SPLC who was hired by YouTube to create flagging bots and those bots may have been over zionist…I mean zealous

They disabled sargon's account or something. His channel is still there, though.

He's obviously pro gun so some faggots probably said he's making threats or something.

cheekyvideos.net/

Bitchute actually is just a website that uses this protocol. webtorrent.io/ but it looks like a promising one. The technology has got a long way to go though, has some basic problems like the video stops if people stop seeding. Brave browser can also stream torrents, really neat actually. I just did a 1080 stream off the pirate bay which started instantly. Brave is clunky though.

At this point I don't think webtorrent is really an option. We gotta stick to centralized servers to get the performance people expect. Gotta check out gab some more. Looks like it has grown a lot.

We gotta start giving NGOs the treatment hungary gives them. People are afraid to speak against splc.

We just need to find the right (((lawyer))) though.

zianet.com/web/dees1.htm
zianet.com/web/dees2.htm

wnd.com/2012/05/morris-dees-is-a-con-man-fraud/

racismisgood.wordpress.com/2014/08/17/morris-dees-is-a-child-molester/

So we need a youtuber or twitterer with some legal resources and thirst for revenge to get banned. Bombard's Body Language actually got banned, so I think her case is pretty good, it was obviously a political ban, but they called it "hateful" cause she called David Hogg a psychopath for acting like one.

It would be a landmark case to stop bans of political content, but seems there is a convincing argument. The internet has been SUPER centralized especially among social groups (like boomers are all on FB, young ones are all on Instagram). I can't find exactly the graph I want, but these are pretty close. Youtube is probably like 95% of where person-made video is streamed, thus a ban is much like that Marsh vs Alabama case.

Link proving it.
dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/google-youtube-southern-poverty-law-center-censorship/
The good news is that SJW ruin every business they touch and if let roam free they will force every single video off youtube for not being kiked enough. There's a good chance Google will be forced to sever their relationship with the SPLC at some point or have a completely empty Youtube. The SPLC will whine and then Google will likely give them a massive donation to shut them up. Should be fun to watch.

There is an easy way to make them (((shut it down))) on their own content.

One single frame of holohoax in a kvetching video calling for a gun ban. They will quote it, use it spread it, and then reveal what they have been spreading.
Guerrilla meme warfare
Pic related is the image equivalent

Damned shame.
Evalion was actually pretty funny and worthwhile watching since she stopped being a shill working for Rebel media (probably they fired her because she's a biogirl and Rebel has a trans requirement for employment).

Daily Reminder

I've never heard of any of those people other than Alex Jones and that guys a known mossad agent. Not sure what's bad about this.

This is unacceptable. They have gone too far

psyop or legit you think?

bitchute.com/video/0fR9m7qIUuAp/

Full on 1984!
They leave Elsagate videos up but censor those people!! Ridiculous!
A lot of those channels merely have interviewers, reporters, etc who ask questions without any bias - they are not even "right wing"!

The Blue Wave is Coming 2018

Are you blind, def faggots feeling the heat yet? How many times to I have to come on here hidden behind a proxy to spout the truth about what the liberal MSM and social media giants like Twitter, Google, and YouTube are planning for 2018 and 2020?

They are systematically removing active nodes in our communication networks by down-ranking content and shutting down accounts of right-wing users.

Sargon just got his entire Google account disabled. His channel was a major node in our right-wing communication network. His videos would easily get 100k views in under 24 hours whereas his "arch-nemesis" Anita would typically top out at that number for all time. Why is this a huge deal? Because, now, those of us who use Sargon's highly-active YouTube channel as a central point of engagement with one another have lost our points of contact.

They are weakening us and they are winning. We need to reach out to as many mainstream conservative figureheads as possible. Everything that's happening right now must reach the president so that he has time to put together an executive order that pulls the reins on social media giants so that the right has plenty of time to repair the network that has been broken by the left-wing media before the 2018 midterms.

So many of you are overconfident that we have the midterms in the bag. You refuse to acknowledge how much power our adversaries have. You're always like

another one
twitter.com/jerome_corsi/status/969311432318836737

I just assume any group that is out in the open is controlled or infiltrated one way or another. You can't even have a good series of threads without people showing up and trying to steer it one retarded way or another.
I'm also always suspicious of any group that needs all sorts of personal information before you can actually join. I've never followed Atomwaffen but if it's anything like what I've seen from the rest of the nadzees lately I would assume it glows in the dark.
In my experience, if you're in a group then you know your own and don't need much identification unless you're larping somehow

Most of these "alt-right" e-celebs are paid shills or feds anyway.

The reason for banning Hickock 45 is simple: He presents firarms in a fansionable and fun matter. He is someone anyone would like to be arround. This is completely unacceptable to (((the narrative))). This is also why they play his videos in crap such as video related.

Then gas yourself and do us all the favor of not having to educate you.

Mine had 32 entire subscribers
Three vids total
They erased it without warning
All over a fucking frog avatar pic

He's also 6'7" and white
They hate white men

Wtf was that shit and how does that make any sense? If that is their idea of propaganda, it's fucking retarded; what fucking signs were there it was just some beta writing on a desk the whole time.
Did the world a fucking favor, that.

At the end, they highlight the loner who gets bullied, watched YT vids on guns and uses Twatter.

Muh extreme internet, brought to you by the Sandy Hoax Fund.

Do you have any idea how many of /our/ accounts have been shoahed over the last few years?

ADL started trolling my last account hard, then (((RED ICE))) and (((Jason Kessler))) filed complaints against me and I was nuked. I'm sure these e-celeb controlled ops faggots will be shoahed to lend their channels and their lies some measure of authenticity.

I'm not trying to blackpill or derail the thread, but there is literally no strategic reason to say some dumb shit like this. Democucks are already pissed that illegals are being deported. They are pro-abortion but not when it comes to anchor babies. They don't have the constitutional right to be here PERIOD. They are not even protected by the First. Deport and abort them all.
Sage for off-topic

>then (((RED ICE))) and (((Jason Kessler))) filed complaints against me and I was nuked
What did you say or upload exactly?

THE ADL NOW CONTROLS YOUTUBE

How do I know? Tim Pool got a strike on his account for a video which was completely innocuous… except it was critical of the ADL.

How did they take over YouTube? The YouTube Heroes program appears to give organizational authority to volunteers. Needless to say, an outside agency can game the system, downranking those who are not members of their kike cult, and promoting their agents. Additionally, since they are on pay, they can devote vastly more time to the project (probably utilizing multiple aliases, and possibly handing these aliases off for others to use, from time to time).

ADL is the official censor of (((JewTube))). If this surprises you take a look at (((who))) founded Google.
archive.fo/UzRfl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin

Jewish American Congressional groups linked to five million killings globally in the last 16 years are ok

Can you take in some Augustus Kaisereich refugees, we will be banned any time soon…

Would youtube ban a nazi rabbi too?

He always says he can't figure out why his channel gets strikes. My theory is that some of his videos feature magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, which is illegal in California, where jewgle is headquartered.

Lmao how the fuck are they gonna hit bombards body language it's a channel devoted to opening a dialogue and educating about nonverbal communication for fucks sake

Weird how they always bring up the killings linked to Atomwaffen, but almost never mention that the jew James Bloom-Fields was an American Vantard.

Or that the most recent atomwaffen fiasco was a mudslime convert engaging in murder of his roommates

I am also interested in hearing this. Story time please.

Proof or get the fuck out

Any lawfags around? Would filing a class-action lawsuit work? How would you trigger anti-trust laws busting up these monopoly companies?