Who killed him?

who killed him?

obviously Donald was right, and it was Rafael cruz, but should we exonerate Ted immediately? i know the zodiac killer thing is a meme, but think about it. im not convinced its totally fake, and what better way to get a taste for killing than by offing the president?

inb4 "it was the commies"

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/Nation_of_Immigrants.htm
ontheissues.org/Archive/Nation_of_Immigrants_John_F__Kennedy.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was the guy on the left

israel.

Mossad

The right wing Zionist Jews did it because he wanted to inspect Dimona and stop Israel getting nukes. They wanted crypto-Kike Johnson to take his place.

Harvey Lee Oswald

CIAniggers.

the jews.

Sam Hyde?

After reading book after book for 40 years I realize I will never know.
But I know who didnt shoot him.
Harvey Lee Oswald

first shot that hit him in the chest was to get everyone to look at kennedy so that nobody would notice the secret service agent driving the limo blowing his brains out
why the fuck else would jackie's instinctive reaction be to try to jump out of a moving car

Idk who pulled the triggers but ghwb likely set the whole hit up just like he did with Reagan 2 decades later

you know that the immigration shit LBJ ended up signing was his idea, right?
he also tried to force niggers on the Apollo program

read george lincoln rockwells assessment of the situation in "white power". balls on.

Read what George Lincoln Rockwell's mentor, DeWest Hooker, who GLR credited with teaching him to know "the evil and cunning ways of the enemy", said about how they used the ANP to get JFK elected at Joe Kennedy's request. It's in Final Judgment, pic related. Start at the "A Business Venture" heading.

Rafael Cruz may have been LHO's handler but there's no indication he was anything more than a useful idiot himself. GHWB was involved and also in poisoning Reagan. Clowns In America has a long history of using idiots.

Nobody poisoned Regan. Ronnie was a shabbos goy retard who was suffering from dementia.

this

JFK deserved every bullet

ontheissues.org/Nation_of_Immigrants.htm
ontheissues.org/Archive/Nation_of_Immigrants_John_F__Kennedy.htm

Texas oil men

Israel. In May 1963 in a letter to then Israeli PM David Ben-Gurion, JFK threatened to cut off US aid to Israel if they didn't shut down their nuke program at Dimona and let inspectors in. Six months later he was dead.

Just because he was a shitlib doesn't mean he was a traitor. He died a patriot, assassinated by clowns he was trying to expose, which makes him a martyr.

He was an idiot, but not a traitor. He was a serious problem for the clowns and they forced GHWB on him to neuter him, with poison as well as buffoonery.

A lot of normies go along with political fashion statatements. It's retarded, but it is what it is. Don't let the clowns and their assets hide amongst the useful idiots by calling the useful idiots traitors.

Go back to your LARP containment board.

Reagan was absolutely a traitor, even before his political career, when he was spying on "anti-Semites" for the FBI.

He was a scumbag who did the politically fashionable and rewarding thing instead of the right thing. He was also a big problem for the system.

Reagan wasn't a problem for ZOG, that's just something kosher conspiracy peddlers will say to get Reagan-worshiping cuckservatives to buy their bullshit.

am I hallucinating the Trump-tier rage they felt and the kindness with which early Simpsons episodes treated Americans before the left had things more or less under control again?

Reagan was who brought in the Trotskyite Neo-Cohens, he was the worst president since FDR. The fact that supporters of the other jew party didn't like him doesn't change that.

Yep, Reagon cucked out by passing amnesty and invading Lebanon.