Red lights for anti-gun solidarity

EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A SAFER ENVIRONMENT TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN. A GUN FREE SAFE HOME IS EVERYTHING AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE. – SEYMORE

A new trend is sweeping the nation. It’s called “red lighting”. Activists are changing their normal white porch light bulbs with special red bulbs letting the world know This is a gun free home.

According to Jane Seymore, director of operations for the Department of Protecting Everyone (DOPE), we will soon see millions of homes adorned with red bulbs.

SHOW YOUR SOLIDARITY PEOPLE. LETS GET THESE GUNS OUT OF SCHOOLS AND OUT OF PSYCHO'S HANDS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JoH1J
immediatesafety.org/red-lights-for-anti-gun-solidarity/
youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245
dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/JoH1J

oh plz

plz let this be real

source plz

immediatesafety.org/red-lights-for-anti-gun-solidarity/

In my area red light means you’re a homo.

Stop being anti Trump, wanna get banned kike?

Okay, now I get what he’s doing. Disregard last, carry on you dirty dog.

inb4 turkroach has you gulaged for being against Jews

I think black twitter and worldstar need to be notified of this.

Turkroach already knows I gas the Jews.

if you are against trump Holla Forums isn't the board for you, the board owner is a pro trump shill trying to stamp out all dissent against ZOG.

escape before the brainwashing starts working

Criminal's will still get guns and when they do how will the civilians protect themselves and their families? Fucking idiots.

stop questioning what comes out of Trump's mouth before turkroach has you sent for reeducation

Not sure who that is but no.

DERP :)

WATCH 37:35 - 37:45
Marsha Blackburn says QUOTE "How law enforcement have the ability to get that Information from from childrens services. So many of them have records through their teenage years and they have been on a SCHEDULE 2" END QUOTE

This is the Trump gun control listening session link at the time 3:37 youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245

TRUMP RUDELY INTERUPTS MARSHA BLACKBURN JUST AS SHE SAYS SCHEDULE 2.

NOW GO BACK AND LISTEN TO MARSHA'S WHOLE TALK WITH TRUMP TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

WHAT ARE SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS??

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

THIS LIST WAS FOUND ON THE DEA WEBSITE: dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH I SUSPECT ALL OF YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT ONES YOU ARE HERE WHICH ALREADY PUTS YOU WAY AHEAD OF YOUR PEERS

So to sum up my little post here if you have taken schedule 2 pharmaceutical drugs you are up first for weapon confiscation

Jesus Christ. This was a joke 15 years ago.

There's no way this can possibly backfire, especially if you get it trending among niggertwitter.

If they pass this shit, it really is time to resist the KGB at the gates. Remember, if you're thinking of handing in your gun because you have kids or a job, you and they are all dead anyway.

Sorry OP. Your thread got derailed in favor of the kike spamming and screaming about gun control.

Back on topic of the OP: I would say to start spreading this around as far as on places like faceberg and such. The more people doing this, the better it will drive the point home.

It's the board owner of 8/pol/.

He's a turk subverting the board. He's the Rachel Maddow poster.

wait a few months tho

Checked

You've been brainwashed

Gun control is the endgame of 4d chess.

Once he has our guns taken away we will be defenseless and unable to revolt against a tyrannical government, are you against the U.S. constitution? You absolute fucking mongoloid.

Gassing the kikes requires gassing the alt right and the elites who support Trump.

inb4 board owner has me gagged for violating the board taboo of being against Trump

Green lights were used on veteran’s day to show that the house celebrates vets and is the opposite of red. So, how about using green lights to show that the home is protected by guns and signal to other gun owners they are not alone in thought. It will also piss off the shitlibs by having people take pride in their country. This anti-gun push will fall apart the moment (((their))) peer pressure doesn’t work. May make it easier for the glow in the dark sand the FBI to spot people who have a brain own evil killing machines with high capacity clips but green lights would certainly confuse them into thinking they are just in solidarity with Israel and leaving them be. Or not and it will just lead to more warrantless searches. Remember, that the only way to get the white race to deal with their situation is to make them realize that they’ve been in a pot boiling slowly without them even realizing it. Only then will they jump out.

shes counting her husbands money
due to the boost in gun sales

So if I want to shoot niggers from the comfort of my h9me, all I need to do is put out a red light. Sweet.

What did Trump have to do with this 7 posts by this ID? You can’t be changing the narrative right? But you know, that meme looks a little suspicious especially given how much of a resemblance it has in detail to shareblue memes such as pic related. But what do I know, now it’s “if anyone supports Trump they’re a shill” unlike last time when he did something that benefited Israel and it was “if anyone didn’t support Trump they’re a shill.”

Some should let the niggers and spics in commiefornia know.

Man, I want people to do this

win-win for double signaling!

wait, are yiu serious? the turk is rachposter?

wow just wow

you are slow on the upbeat aint ya little fella

Nice psyops.
The board owner is a fucking subverter and denying this means you are only here to shill for Imkikey.

What's wrong with that meme again? You alt kike goon.

This is garbled nonsense, get the fuck out you subversion artist.

I mean… that's exactly what this new interpretation signals as well. Perhaps more metaphorical than literal, but that's enough.
I just hope that after the family living in such a home is slaughtered thanks to their "Come Steal Our Shit" lights, the next family both owns guns and knows enough to switch out the bat-signal for criminals bulb.

This can't possibly backfire. Where I'm from the red porch light means brothel.

These fuckers are beyond retarded.

Red light is associated with whores anywhere. People will think "whorehouse", not "free tv".

Where to? >>>/polk/ is a ghost town.

Chinese like red.

It would disqualify a lot of military personnel.

Amazing

Fucking amazing.

I have a feeling they aren't going to bother with confiscation as people generally think of it. They will just impose huge fucking penalties on anyone caught with one after the fact. Like how they started throwing extra years at you for every bullet in your gun if you use it in a crime. And of course, no future sales. It is going to get ugly but it will not happen until the general population gets swept up in it. For example, if they try and add the crap regarding schedule 2 medications to the list of disqualifiers that more likely than not even Trump has used at least once in his lifetime I'm sure (vicodin made the list and that is like EVERYONE hyperbole spergs) for some injury or illness.
Further, some of those medications are for shit like narcolepsy. Sleepy people ain't shooting shit up. Demerol I'm torn on because crazy women get that a lot when they care more about their hurting whore-hole than they are the health of their soon to be born baby so maybe they don't deserve them. Ever had surgery? Bummer.

I always wanted the reverse in my city for example a street sign that reads.
There are 105 homes on this street and 58 of them own guns.
Fat chance though since 80% of the city was for bernie but was forced to vote for the lizard queen.