What is the Marxist critique of findom?

What is the Marxist critique of findom?

fucking pathetic and repulsive

Retarded form of masochism.

Also there isnt a marxist analisys of it, marxism isnt phychology, its economics.

It's the logical end point of capitalism

findoms and finsubs will be exterminated in the revolutionary holocaust

But what if the opposite is true?

I'll assume for a second that this isn't a bait thread.

"Findomme" has a shitty reputation even among the bdsm community. It really shouldn't be surprising, because the subculture is already rife with shitty people that just want to exploit the insecurities of others.

Ideally, a sub/dom(me) relationship is a consensual interplay between individuals where both are satisfied by either relinquishing or imposing authority with another. Every time I've encountered findomme it's been a low-class gold digger that isn't pretty enough to play in the big leagues or a serial exploiter that ferrets out the lonely and pathetic and sucks them dry but not in the fun way.

To a certain extent I would agree with this. The "sub" in this case relinquishes the one avenue of personal authority in capitalism to another. He is now not just alienated from the product of his labor, but even his meager compensation. In a sense he's "purchasing" a concrete exploiter to stand in for the omnipresent but formless exploitation of the system in which he's trapped. The masochistic exchange gives concreteness to what he subconsciously suspects: that no matter the extent of his contribution, the arrangement in which he currently inhabits will never lead to the fulfillment of his actual desires. The finsub is both complicit in and the instigator of his own misery and unable to extricate himself until he can no longer contribute to his own exploitation and is ultimately discarded. If he isn't completely financially ruined in the process, he'll rebuild his finances until the process repeats itself with a new "findomme" exploiter.

And if that doesn't describe life in a capitalist society then I don't know what does.

wew

How about finn(ish)dom?
I'm a Finn looking for a sub

I like dommes but the ones you pay for golden showers/whipping, feet and kicking worship.
findom is bad, money should be used for real sessions.

the bdsm community is a refuge for the mentally ill

you people need psychiatric help

enjoying hurting people and enjoying being hurt is not a fetish

sorry you have shit taste and/or are retarded

Neither, I'm a dom not a Trot.

wew

No, but I enjoy it. Have fun with missionary only, assuming you don't split with your partner for sectarian reasons.

wew

well ok you can live in denial i dont mind

next time your indulging your kinks though try to consciously observe what you're thinking about and the stream of thought that turns you on

you enjoy it because you most likely perceive yourself as weak in everyday life

Now that is what I call alienation volume 1000

Not really, I enjoy it because it's fun. It would seem trots are as good at internet analysis as they are at revolution.

your understanding of psychology astonishes me

I usually think bout how much mistress's feet resemble french cheese.

Don't try to argue with him
Most possibly he's into femdom and like to rail against maledoms to take out his frustration for being so unloved.

yeah i'm sure your lifetime of experiences have had no effect on your enjoyment of harmful acts

you must just have been born with the desire to hurt others for your sexual pleasure

just human nature right? lmao

im not really into anything, me and my gf do everything like normal healthy people

if you feel the need to be dominant in bed though, you're most likely insecure. sorry if i hit a nerve

op here, i didn't mean to b8. your answer is along the lines of discussion i wanted.

Probably something related to men (and the odd woman, I'm sure) feeling like their work has no meaning, so they use this service, to make their wage-slavery seem like it has a point.

There's plenty of other threads m8.

So you're just an idiot

At it's core it's redistribution of wealth.
The more this idea gets propagated the greater the chances of our victory are.
Whilst it's not the strongest case for it and whilst I don't approve of this culture, it's better that more ideas are similar to this philosophy.
So findommes get my tick of approval.

Some people are just fucking idiots. There's not really a marxist critique for that.

Ok fam, enjoy your boring sex and selling newspapers.

nice strawman

saying i enjoy something because it's fun is such a redundant idiotic statement that there's literally no point in stating it

It's threads like this that make think Holla Forums has lost itself.

What the fuck is "findom"?

A wife without the marriage.

They are exploitative sexual degenerates

How is that different from a maid?

You're a fucking idiot.

Please don't bully me.

kill yourself faggot

Why are you doing this to me

Kek

It's short for "financial domination."

So capitalism?

it's for people (called pay pigs) who get sexual satisfaction out of giving their dom money

Actually worse than cuckoldry. All Masochism in general is a bourgeois perversion.

How can you say you hate capitalism if it has not internalized into you all the way into your sex life?
Besides, every sort of human relationship in a sexual way is findomination, the difference is it is hidden

I know, it's hard to understand…but the fact is, you are suffering from capitalism. You fill so alienated from your comunity that you feel the need to have this fetishes, but you shouldn't let them define what you are. You have to believe that even if you got to fulfil your fetish you would feel empty afterwards and you would create another one.

Also gentle femdom > everything else.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Can you draw her with double middle fingers?

Asides from Rikishi, Carlos was the GOAT boxer I really really loved
Did Joe saw himself in him when they fought? did Rikishi's death fucked him that much so that's why he didn't care that much for crippling Carlos?

do you know where you are rn?

Nah. I've played all the games with starting vitality and a level 50 cap.

I like it when it's a little more challenging like that. Means that I actually have to take time to learn attack patterns, rather than just tank shit.

At least this guy gets it.

He has genuinely lost his fucking mind.

He looks 100% Don Jr there

then why are so many left wing feminist women into bdsm

Because they were raised under a capitalist patriarchy. It's the same with non-left wing women.

Is Trudeau gonna force all the white people into the dark gray area to make more room for refugees?

Then get off the thread.