What kind of swamp draining do you want fam?

what kind of swamp draining do you want fam?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1901/witbd/i.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(businessman)
youtu.be/98fBiOVEcyI?t=251
8ch.net/pol/res/8486302.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just fill my swamp up, fam.

C H E S S

We are marching in a compact group along a precipitous and difficult path, firmly holding each other by the hand. We are surrounded on all sides by enemies, and we have to advance almost constantly under their fire. We have combined, by a freely adopted decision, for the purpose of fighting the enemy, and not of retreating into the neighbouring swamp, the inhabitants of which, from the very outset, have reproached us with having separated ourselves into an exclusive group and with having chosen the path of struggle instead of the path of conciliation. And now some among us begin to cry out: Let us go into the swampl! And when we begin to shame them, they retort: What backward people you are! Are you not ashamed to deny us the liberty to invite you to take a better road! Oh, yes, gentlemen! You are free not only to invite us, but to go yourselves wherever you will, even into the swamp. In fact, we think that the swamp is your proper place, and we are prepared to render you every assistance to get there. Only let go of our hands, don’t clutch at us and don’t besmirch the grand word freedom, for we too are “free” to go where we please, free to fight not only against the swamp, but also against those who are turning towards the swamp!

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1901/witbd/i.htm
Lenin is based

Its still to early to say atoadaso bernie boy, these are useless acriminations, you need to stop acting like you know whats gonna happen, nobody really does genis

Hes not even in yet, for all you know hes gonna use Cohn to round up all the bankers and hang them from lamposts, obviously this is wishful drinkin but yeh yer gonna need a banker either way its not rocket appliances, question is whose dance is cohn gonna fiddle

also you should stop watching fakenew like CBC Eisenstein typical lefties actin all smartable but then they watch propagander

Can someone who goes on Holla Forums tell me how they're taking being cucked so hard

there's a mixture of "masterful, keep your friends close but your enemies closer" and "reeeee"

W E W

the man has an interesting story afaik, not yer traditional banker upbringing, old man was an electrician, started off at US Steel and lied himself into day trading, lookss a leetle like the union guy from the wire, hue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(businessman)

Say what you will about Trump but hes not some kind of partisan, hes shoppping around for picks, hes also thoroughly enjoying this, its a fucking reality show for him

Trump picks a Democrat to be in his administration? What a fucking traitor

lol

kek

F A I T H

Being nonpartisan when both parties are the business party doesn't really mean much.

It's 4 diminsional sex.

2946 dimensional chess.

Do they think life works like one of their chinese cartoons?

Holy shit do they unironically think that he holds any moral convictions here? That he's some kind of trustworthy morally upright person, even by their standards?

They guy has been sued literally thousands of times for fraud and running various scams, he was a con artist long before he ran for president. I literally cannot even comprehend how Holla Forums can be this stupid.

reminder

Roy Cohn
youtu.be/98fBiOVEcyI?t=251

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Trump clearly is not a calculating or even very smart guy, though

Why do they think he is?

I know some "leftists" that still think this about Obama. "Oh he is just using the foxes to round up the other foxes." I remember a few saying that after Timothy Geithner and Larry Summers made it into his cabinet.

We also had to hear that "Team of Rivals" bullshit after that book about Lincoln started to become popular.

Righteous
Underdogs
Basking in
Electoral
Success

Damn

We've got the best bread, don't we folks?

Drain the swa-

19 LAYERS OF STARCRAFT

this is the bargaining phase

2D MANCALA

It's 2018. Trump lets Shaq creampie melania on live TV.

No she would have likely been the exact same seeing as Obama basically let Chase and Goldman pick most of his cabinet.

Delusional.

holy fucking kek, trump will drain the swamp in any minute now, just wait.

I would say this has to be irony but Holla Forums is too stupid for that.

Yeah, of course. Hillary sure would have chosen climate change deniers, private education proponents who had a direct hand in lowering the wages of teachers and supports actual child labor, and supporters of gay conversion therapy as people in her cabinet.

if they paid her enough yeah

Hillary was pro fracking and exported it throughout the world. She refused to say anything negative about fracking or oil companies during the debates. Bill got his start in a Koch funded effort to control the democratic party. She thought more research had to be done on DAPL before she could take a position.

Hillary and Obama have both expressed appreciation for charter schools. In particular the gates foundation "solution." Their mutual friend Rahm Emanuel shut down hundreds of low income and minority schools in Chicago in the hopes of forcing people to go to private schools that were being funded there.

The democratic party did nothing as "right to work states" started to become a thing. In fact Tim Kaine was pro right to work and anti union. Hillary opposed unions as a CEO of Walmart.

Hillary didn't "support" gay marriage until 2013 and Wikileaks documents shows she still opposed it in private. She supported DOMA in the 90's. Even Dick Cheney is to the left of Hillary on this issue.

She probably wouldn't support child labor here, but she did do terrible things involving that throughout the globe and she bargained poor Haitians out of a "raise," which most likely included child workers.

More market research at least :^)

Holla Forums is trying to change reality by imagining it to be different than it actually is. It is pure idealism taken to its logical conclusion.

You think those things are worse than the hundreds of thousands of people she would have killed in imperialist wars

C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

You're telling me that his cabinet won't support war at all during his administration? The secretary of defense James Mattis wants to take out Iran's nuclear sites for crying out loud.

this is really sad

So why is Holla Forums so committed to liberalism?

I died a little inside

She would have. Liberals would basically be doing the same thing too ("she's just trying to keep her enemies closer guys!"). The only difference is that with Trump in office the Left has a chance to seize the moment and grow by working against the already unpopular president-elect rather than by apologizing for that neoliberal witch.

For us, she would have been. As for policies, pretty much the same thing but being called "sexist" when we criticized her. At least with Trump the resistance can unify and not have to kowtow to false idpol accusations.

Arguing with trumptards and Holla Forumslys in general is like arguing to a wall

Source?

Cucked!!!

Holy fucking shit, this dude is Lloyd Blankfein's partner in crime and one of the main evil fucks behind the derivatives fiasco that exposed Goldman for the evil that it was. Trumpkins BTFO'd this gets funnier by the day. Waiting for defense and oil industry scum to be appointed to advisory posts for the completion of this delicious turn of fate

Larry Cohn is alpha-Jew frat scum bag. Total narcissistic social predator known for bullying employees, threatening people and having zero empathy. Only reason you like him is because he has masculine physique/build. Other than that he is human waste. Would gladly firing squad him with all the other Goldman porky low lives who almost single handedly destroyed housing markets.

They'll be happy as long as he triggers libs, all that other shit was just window dressing. These people don't really believe in anything.

Totally, it's the oldest type of political delusion. But the sharp contrast between rhetoric and action is unprecedented here.

most americans lack any stake in politics aside from an impulsive need to spite the other

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

lel

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
nice one itsuki

2 childs or less at age 30?
My mom had me with 30 and both my sister and brother with 35 so maybe your chart is bullshit user-kun.

Photoshop's probably the most versatile but that takes a bit of effort. I dunno.
They're all good.

Glad I came back to /3/

Can barely keep my eyes open.

Thanks user

I love it when you can see the stunt performers' faces.

Yeah no that's still ugly as fuck. And it has the wonderful disadvantage that now you can't adjust your headset without taking the whole stem off.

Cum on Isles Holla Forumsros. Thoughts ?

We need to discover whatever nanobot scifi magic canonically makes these things work right now

Can't tell ya much about that area. Willamette valley here. Visit the Oregon vortex. Hw20 to east Oregon brings you to sisters and some great looking trails. Willamette nf is my favorite and my home away from home.

Around 9am for you, I think?

Yeah…

Oh fuck don't bring that up.
Get that shit out of my life.

They do white people shit on the turks for taking an underpopulated but still highly defensible city but when you argue about how badly defended Jerusalem was in the first crusade you get stuff like

chilpachole

Complete lack of facial emotions for one.
Preference for flaying victims alive before termination.
Teleport to somewhere that nobody has returned from

8ch.net/pol/res/8486302.html

P U R E D E N I A L
U
R
E
D
E
N
I
A
L

lel

This. He shot the best of black people. Fuck him.

okay

I can see you now, eagerly refreshing the page to see if someone replied to your bait. You even lined up a cute little insult, followed by 'cupcake'. Cupcakes on the mind, fatty?

Once the republican party wipes out social security and health care, at least you won't have to worry about all these pro Trump NEET cucks on Holla Forums

You know what? I saw that same exact image and reply in another thread.