Brainstorming how to revive the Branch Davidians to save the world

The Waco Siege is back in the Zeitgeist thanks to a new miniseries on TV, general deepstate fuckery involving Clintons, and the 25th Anniversary. The Clinton coverups bought and paid for the deep state forever, and a mass revival of the Davidians might be just the thing to trigger the globalists into failure.
The basic Davidian message is that the Globalists are the new Babylon, we must defend our natural rights to defense and freedom to believe anything we want, support the constitution, make lots of babies, and help bring about the events of Revelation to end the world.
We really are in the end-times and we're currently just waiting for a massive earthquake that will shake the world and drive the most powerful kings underground.

With just a few reforms I believe that the Branch Davidian could be the vehicle to save the white race and America.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_(miniseries)
https:// streamable.com/sismn
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=on4Y43WPXXA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m44s
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_6hWIeFxU
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzqsu1izXIA
http:// www.watchman.org/articles/cults-alternative-religions/david-koreshs-seven-seals-teaching/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JoH1J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill me on the Waco siege, why did it happen?

Bill n hill, Janet Reno , Eric the nigger holder , George w cuck , LON FUCKING BUG MAN HORIUCHI THE TRAITOR
also David was a badass who rigged up the lone generator to counter the siege music with some good old fuck you guitar riffs

I think decentralization is important, with each church being limited to only 100 or so followers. Each church will have its own David Koresh-type to lead it in bible study, approve new members, and coordinate with other churches.
No fighting over who is "the one real messiah", we need lots of messiahs today, as many as we can get.

High on the priority list is attracting to the group childless white women to reproduce with. Don't engage in any illegal polygamy here, my future Davids, keep everything legal, and you can make as many babies with as many people as you want, but you just can't marry as many people as you want.
Learning to sing and play instruments is very important. David Koresh played guitar and taking the band to bars and guns shows was how they found many members. Visiting Adventists and other fringe groups, as well as NEETS living with parents, may also yield profit.

Exploit every government program possible, as the Davidians are going to be the foundation of the new white kingdom and the investment is worth it.
Learn how to build and trade guns, all legally, for income and to have defense options available should the Luciferians come at you again. Be ready to stream everything to the net so nothing can be hidden, and the other chapters around the country will come to aid.

No need for permanent chastity for white boys, but prohibiting sex as a loyalty test until you grant a blessing is a good idea. Also never grant blessings to any minorities who may sneak in and you can't easily dismiss.

Also probably want a good understanding of Hegel so you can recognize and identify the different levels of religious consciousness and how to shape them in the profane.

The pedofile davidians lit their settlement on fire by shooting at the military force when they threw tear gas inside. The gas ignited and then the halo map oracle spawned a tank to drive in to the building.
Later a brown child survived and had a news segment were she detailed on live detail how she was brutality molested by groups of men during her stay at the waco airB&B.

"redpill me on x…"

IF you can't take an hour to find a fucking decent documentary, you really haven business even being here my man…

You're either a brainwashed ZOGBOT or an outright liar. They were using candle for heat and light since ZOG turned off their electric. It was a windy day, and the the tanks came in and knocked over the candles/lamps, the hay they had pilled up to keep out the wind caught fire very quickly and burned alive 88 people and one fetus. Unfortunately for ZOG, 3-4 people survived to explain what happened. Dr. Pierce did his first broadcast on it.

KNEE JERK

Dr William L. Pierce: Waco: Criminals With Badges- ==VERY MUCH WORTH WATCHING==

LISTEN TO DR PIERCE ASHOLE. THERE ARE ALMOST 100 HOURS OF CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY ON WHAT ZOG DID TO THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAD CHILDREN IN THERE AND YOU TURN OFF THEIR WATER, ELECTRIC, AND BLAST MUSIC ALL NIGHT? AND THAT ISN;T FUCKING TORTURE? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ZOGBOT. I WISH I WA SCLOSE ENOUGH TO YOU TO BITCHSLAP YOU.

Watch Waco A New Revelation for sure

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

Evidence uncovered in the production of documentaries forced the Government to reopen their investigation into Waco, but of course they still concluded FBI was a good boy and dindunuffin. So FBI was in Clinton's pockets forever.
And this is why we can't have good governance until the whole Clinton cabal is gone from politics and the FBI is dismantled and reformed from the ground up.

Been a long time since we got rid of a government institution. It is way past due.

ya this is good broadcast

AAAHH OUR WE YELLING AAHHH

Planning on watching a documentary later, was hoping for a tl:dr to explain why the government was after him is all.

Thanks, ill check this out when I get home

Dr. Pierce is, imo, the definitive one even though he doesn't use video. Before you get into all the videos breaking down what happened that day,IMO it's much better to have Dr. Pierce break it all down fro you and what ZOG did in 30 minutes….

Do you REALLY think Tor keeps you safe when the initial node setup was designed by the navy and it was taken into the public sector by a gaggle of Jews retard?

Before you run your fucking mouth (shockingly, you use Tor because you obviously don't rust Zog, right? So Zog is telling the truth here? Are you use Tor because you are a torPEDO? Really isn't much room in-between. If you don't beleive ZOG lies and makes up shit, yet you are using Tor, then you are almost certainly doing something you KNOW is illegal by ZOG's standards….

Ya I agree definitely watch the Pierce video for a quick-ish rundown.
In text here: the ATF/FBI fucked up at Ruby Ridge, killed a mountainman's wife and son with a sniper attack that didn't follow the rules. ATF was worried about losing funding, so they wanted to make a big media bust and they set up the Branch Davidians, stormed the place guns blazing with journalists filming, shot Koresh and a bunch of others but they returned fire and drove the ATF back.
So the FBI was brought in, used gitmo psyops on the davidians, brought in tanks, and eventually burnt the whole place down killing everyone because Janet Reno wanted to save the children.

Everything after that has been coverups and deepstate being permanently in debt to the Clintons. And now here we are with Trump in office, Janet Reno died the day before the election Trump won, Deepstate spied on Trump for Clinton, and we're ultimately going to have to dismantle the FBI and maybe the ATF and replace them if we're ever going to have a legit government again.

I only use tor because I get banned here all the time.

kek same

Wait so you want to revive a cult that was made so the leader and his friends could fuck little girls?

Nah fuck you.

Equivalent of that little Syrian girl who says Assad's gas attacks blinded her or whatever. The one with the Twitter account.

But that's the literal Jewish plan OP..

The "Branch Dividians" were never actual "Branch Dividians" and were in name only, somewhat like how there are 7 groups all claiming to be the Mormon Church. However, all these are based in the Arahamic Canon which any White Nationalist should wholeheartedly reject as a false idolism.

sage for shitpost

Reminder that Waco faced such backlash imediately after that even South Park lampooned it. This entire episode is a satire on it. I wonder how long it took then to switch people's opinion, since the public conciousness was clearly against it. Trey Gowdy's statement still reigns true and ramatic today: "If you see a member of the ATF, aim for his head, because he will be wearing a bullet-proof vest."

wow I didn't know southpark did a waco thing. thanks for the link

How about we leave it dead in the gutter with the rest of christcuck cults?

Cults do pedophilia all the fucking time and are known for it. Why would you want to bring back something old when you can make something new and better? Seems pretty retarded to me.

Yeah because legit non-shill channers know full well that government will label anyone it doesn't like as pedophiles, e.g. Roy Moore etcetc so use of that label doesn't really dissuade anyone here.
Try some more neon paint you fago

Him being a paedophile is easily verifiable. It wasn't just the 14 year old that he groomed.
The show is trying normalise biracial paedophilic cucking cults and link anyone who disagrees with it to antisemitism(iconography).
one hand washes the other
Not the same, although he was part of the same dead end victim hood cult.
Maybe stop watching Alex jonestein?

Remember don't reply to shills. Just block them and ignore so they don't get paid.

That sounds more like some conspiracy bullshit than it does logical. If you want to convince me of that you will need some evidence. Since when did we stop using evidence and start just spouting retarded conspiracy theorist bullshit on this board? We are better than that.

What game are they playing? Is it possible that this is what pissed off the cops?

No dude. Jump in Waco thread leave one post throwing pedo label around then dipping not interested in real discussion or reviewing any other material - this behavior makes you a shill. That's not good faith behavior. That's shill behavior, and they ought rightly be called out on it. There's no need to debate this shit either, we have stickies on it. So you should either lurk until you understand or at least stop supporting the shills with some sort of "everyone innocent until proven guilty". This is Holla Forums you faggot. Blocking you too.

ha

See, this is why it keeps happening.

South Park wasn't on air in 1994 you fucking retard.

Posted in the Holla Forums Investigations thread yesterday. I've never seen good enough evidence that David Koresh was a pedophile, or that those children were raped/molested in any way. The people in charge of damage control for Waco were directly acting on the information of John Podesta, Chief of Staff for the administration at the time. Naturally, I have to consider both possibilities because despite not having seen the evidence does not mean that it doesn't exist. Either there was grooming going on there and we need to look into any sort of connections Koresh or someone within the compound might have had with the government (this would be why they decided to burn everything down, maybe he was going to spill the beans) or this is just Podesta projecting his crimes onto the Davidians. At any rate, we should try to find out exactly what Podesta told any investigators or whoever was in charge of passing his information along.

Trump asked Feinstein to ban assault weapons.

archive.is/JoH1J

It is the general modus operandi of the left to discredit all religious leaders as pedos anyway, except for the religious leaders in their communist-infiltrated fake churches, the dudes really fucking kids, like Al Sharpton etc.

I think people are still really confused about Trump supporters. We really don't worship him as some sort of personality cult, only to the extent it triggers lefties. If he comes for guns he's an enemy of the constitution like everyone else.
This isn't a debate. You don't get to invent new terminology and concepts to rhetorically manipulate people into losing their rights. This is exactly why the 2a says "Shall not be infringed", because tyrants will kill it with a thousand cuts and convince you they're doing you a favor.

If you support gun control legislation in any form you're done. You're out. You've failed the loyalty test. You're proscribed. Not a citizen. An enemy of the US constitution.

Bumping. The final episode of the Waco miniseries was decently done. It didn't suggest at all the the Davidians set any fires or planned a mass suicide.
I don't like that they had the FBI HRT jerks wailing in regret when they realized how badly they fucked up and even had him try to save some from the burning building. In fact I doubt any of those fuckers had any sympathy whatsoever. They were shooting Davidians trying to escape irl.
Also there was zero mention of Combat Applications Group (Delta Force)

You're both retards and have both clearly not watched the mini-series otherwise you'd know that even Jew owned Paramount admitted in the series that the incendiary CS gas is what started the fucking fire.

I'am gonna need surce for that

Why I don't trust our (((benevolent))) big brother

I really don't think there is any confusion other than the jews still openly singing the praises of ZOG on Holla Forums

Fucking degenerate.

Millenial idiot. This only happened 10 or so years ago, I hope you realize this. It was such a controversial statement, and to be said by one of the former Washington Plumbers had it repeated throughout the media. I made a mistake though, it was not Try Gowdy it was G. Gordan Liddy. You should know the quote though. This is the exact quote:

Source: G. Gordan Liddy Show, August 26 1994

And again

Same radio show, September 15 1994.

You fuckers glow in the dark
Also
has become such a fucking buzzword
I think it's employed specifically to ensure no radical new religious movement sprouts up and shakes the status quo
Falun Gong is still called a 'cult' and it has 70 million fucking members

I hope one of those reforms is changing the rule that all male members must be celibate except the "leader".

I went to a Seventh Day Adventist middle school, the most muds and off the boat immigrants I've ever seen in a congregation. Even back then with the Branch Davidians they were a bunch of race mixers because no race goyim. Even if the Branch Davidians were to create such a Christian country to rival all the jews and it was good at heart it'd still race mix its white population out of existence in a matter of decades.

Perhaps you could eliminate jews from the world but would gamble the willing elimination of the white race for such a victory?

The final episode was mostly lies.

Seemed like they were pushing the truth pretty hard with the first episodes, but they were shut down in the final one. I think the kikes ordered them to reshoot half of the final episode and edit it to keep from exposing too much truth.

He was a pedophile, reminder he slept with a 10yo girl in a sleazy motel room.

Which wouldn't indicate him being a paedophile in the first place.

OR you could start a group that isn't a cult. Buy land, build a house but don't make it a fortress to raise suspicions. If the cops come by invite them over for a BBQ. If you give them a reason shine a spotlight on you, they will. The larger your community grows, the more land you buy until you have your own ecosystem (schools, churches, food) that doesn't rely on the system.

/thread
I'm just joshin' ya Christcunts, we need your support more than the kikes need your blood for their matzo bread next week. Also gods fucking damn everything that isn't white or here to help us.

You faggot you tripped me up with Trey
I shook Liddys hand and met him after he gave a talk, short little fucker with an iron grip
He also said he always wanted to make sure he could roll and fire and put 2 in the forehead.
BUT NOT TREY FUCKING GOWDY RETARD